Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:42 am

@Echo: aww there wasnt PH stuff?! Booo! DX but being sick during the trip sucks =P

Today I hung out with my friend at the mall. It was pretty fun. At first I went to Starbucks and bought carmel brulee. (its really good you should try it) and I got the biggest cup and I didnt mean to...I always mess it up! It should just be small, medium, or large...jeeze. Then we walked around the whole mall 3 times and then we stopped in some shops XD I saw 4 people from my school...not suprising... -_- I bought a t-shirt and then we ate Panda Express. I wanted to buy something in the Sanrio store but they were all expensive -_- damnnn.....we went in the game places and my friend got some bubblegum and candy. And I tried to fit in one of those mini cars..fail XD then we did DDR and I failed...so did my friend XD then we played Jurassic Park and my friend kept shooting the ground instead of the dinosaurs XD then we 'drove' cars. It was fun XD Apprently we were being really loud since my friends mom heard us before passing the game place....whoops XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 am

@Reim-

You're welcome~

I was gonna paint my nails just the other day. XD What color did you use?

@Echo-

Sounds like you had a fun time. That's so cool that there was an anime section! *o*

I know what it feels like being sick on a trip. One time I had to go to the mountains for a week with my youth group and I was sick the entire time. Blehh! I hope you're feeling better now. *hugs*

@Will-

Sounds like you had fun too. The mall is an amazing place, is it not? <3

-----

Today was...mehh. 'Specially since I'm sicker than a dog now.

I went to church again after the longest time. Unfortunately the lady with the video camera was still there and decided to take a bunch of pictures of my row. Joy. One thing that freaked me out was, after communion everyone sings this song about Jesus coming back. I started to sing along at the part where they say 'He's comin' back again for meeee' when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around like "Holy crap on a cracker!! Jesus?!! O__o;; ", but it was the pastors wife who wanted to tell me that she likes my artwork. XDDD Scared the shit outta me.

Later when I got home I felt sick to my stomach and spent the rest of the evening in bed. I just now got up after drinking a concoction my mom and my neighbor brewed. It tasted like an unwashed apple from my grandparent's tree in their back yard. I feel slightly better, although I'm still not feeling well. :/
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 am

@Oz hope you feel better soon! My nails are silver, blue, green and magenta (cause I couldn't decide).
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

blehhhh today I went to go take my drivers test....not! I didn't know I had to go to a 4 hour class before taking my test but I'm goin this week for that class.... FML..... -_- on another note my friend dyed her hair turqoise and now part of hair looks like Hatsune Miku' hair XDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

ughh well school started yesterday and it seemed like it would NEVER end...
Well today in biology we had to take notes. And my new science teacher is pretty chill I guess. But my nose started to feel all runny and I thought it was a cold. It was an allergic reaction and I had no idea what it was..Probably the dust or something...but my eyes started to feel all tired and puffy and my nose was runny nonstop =P But I started to feel better during Advisement. I think there's something in our science and math hall that doesn't like me. XD During advisement this girl wanted to watch a video of Sonic and out teacher showed it to the whole class on the SmartBoard.....it was weird...aww but it made me remebered back when I loved Sonic XD Dance was kinda fun I guess...I almost forgot my combo for my locker... ~_~ I'm gonna get sore tonight though since I haven't stretched out my limbs in a while.. ~_~ In Spanish....wow....I'm like the only one that doesn't know what the hell is going on...everybody understands my teacher when she's speaking in Spanish and I'm still trying to translate in my head. It's hard T~T In English we finished our collages and I put Girls Dead Monster on mine and it looks....just awesome. I think its the best collage I have ever done. I actually put effort in it. Then in history I started to have a stomach ache....blehhhh...but I felt better once I got home
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 am

toooooooooooooooday...
I woke up starving since there's nothing to eat at my grandparents, went to school dead tired because I couldn't sleep last night, got yelled at by the musical director, ate dinner that didn't fill me up, had a hilarious time with Vincent and Alice and a couple other friends, then went back to my grandparents.
Hilarious time makes up for everything else.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 am

@Reim-

Thank you. I'm starting to feel alot better. ^-^

@Will-

I envy you for being back in school. XD Can I trade places with you?

@Cheshire-

Friends always seem to make things better huh? : )

-----

Today I did alot of baking with my grandma. She's gonna have some friends over tomorrow for lunch and asked me what their dessert should be. I told her that since most women are so concerned with their weight, there's no way they'd have a full piece of cake, so I suggested making a bunch of different cookies and tarts so they'll be spoiling themselves without knowing it. It took up almost the entire day baking all of it. XD For one of them, I was supposed to melt some white chocolate chips, so I put them in the microwave for 2 min. 43.sec (seemed like a good idea at the time for some reason)....soon after, smoke appeared. O_o It didn't turn out pretty. Thank goodness my granny was forgiving and had some extra ingredients.

Later in the day we visited one of the ladies that's going to be there tomorrow over at her senior home. I felt really uneasy over there. I'm not sure if it was because of the extremely narrow hallways that had a lingering scent of fried zucchini, or all the pictures of the Pope and the Virgin Mary that popped out around every corner. I swear the eyes started to move on one of those pictures.. ;;>o> I'm still kinda creeped out. After we left, some random lady that my grandma knows shows up and hugged me saying it's been such a long time. I had no idea who she was.
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 pm

@Cheshire I've been very hungry lately, too. I figure it has to do with the fact that I'm exercising more. Or maybe its because I keep having 'meals' that consist mostly of snack foods!

@Oz I remember getting hugged by random people I didn't know at family gatherings. It's very bizarre, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Today I was FINALLY able to log back on!! Gah stupid site forgetting my password even though I said to remember it....>___>
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 am

@Oz: I would rather not go to school so yeah lets switch XD
gahhh I hate those pictures that looks like they're moving their eyes....its soooo scary T_T

Finally its Friday!!! TGIF!!!! Today was boring as hell....I'm blanking out on everything in science and I don't know why... T~T In Geography we had sub and he was all hyperactive XD He was like, "math is so cool right?!" It was funny XD in dance we had to do some stuff that we could or could not do. There were 20 things to do and I got only 3 no's. Jeeze it was kinda hard! I fell flat on my face trying to so some balancing thing in the funkiest position XD During lunch this guy came to sat on the table I was at. Then his friend came along and we introduced ourselves and then we started talking about our school and how much it sucked and then it went to diversity and we estimated that about 15 asians go to our school XD It was funny XD Then we started talking about games and Pokemon XDDD I was introduced to some of his other friends. Then he left and I went over to my table and my friends got the wrong idea >_< One of my friend's looked at me seriously and says, ".......so.......who's he?" XD In Spanish we had to write a story. You know when you write a sentence and then pass it along so that person can continue the story? Yeah we did that. Me and my friend wrote the most randomest sentences ever. XD And we didn't use our vocab words when we were supposed to....whoops XD And the people that kept getting our sentences they kept looking back at us and said, "......what does this say?" XD English I sat there doing nothing the whole entire time...yay? In history we had to watch a movie and it was about the atomic bomb that fell in Hiroshima. Gahhh there was this part where a child was stuck in the rubbel and she kept yelling for her mom and her mom had to leave her behind since there was a fire coming closer and closer towards them and in the backround you can hear her scream....GAWD it was sad...I REALLY wanted to cry my eyes out but my eyes just got a little watery...and after that some people were like, "that just made me depressed....wow" It made me depressed as well since its so freakin sad! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

Today I made a new friend

Today Today Today - Page 30 167732_498238665744_617820744_6194126_8344166_n

This Is Kira. My new puppy.

She is a golden retriever something else mix. She was named yes indeed by yours truly after Light Yagami.

The best way to describe her is as an energetic plop.

SHE IS ADORABLE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 am

@Vincent
that's a horrible way to describe her... you're so mean to your cute poochy.

---------------------------------------------------------
Today I asked my father to get me up at 7. I woke up at 11:30 (with a horrible slimy feeling in my mouth from some oral anesthetic I'd used last night to de-agonize the roof of my mouth, which I'd gotten a 1.5 degree (somewhere inbetween the 1st and 2nd degree) burn on from dinner) and he'd gone to work. I'm really worried about monday, since for the first time ever he's going to be taking me to school. Then I fell asleep using the plate I'd intended to use for breakfast as a pillow. Luckily I'd neglected to put food on it. Dad FINALLY woke me up around 12:30 because he walked in for lunch break and I was slumped into a plate at the table (he thought I was dead) -___-
anyways, four cups of coffee, three espressos, five chocolate milks, and a soda pop later, I was awake enough to check facebook. Then I fell asleep on the couch until my dad got home again, then we made dinner (poached tuna, which was delicious) and watched House. Now I'm playing with the remainders of the blisters on the roof of my mouth, which is kind of painful (it stings in my sinuses) and also kind of feels nice, and feels really weird on my tongue. I think I'm gonna go to be soon, since I asked dad to get me up early tomorrow again. We'll see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:10 am

@Vincent: DAAAAAWWWW Cute puppy!~ =D Lol you named her Kira! XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

@ cheshire

she is an adorable little plop Razz and she has trouble walking, but she tries running anyways XD :<3: SHES SO CUTE
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

The Cheshire Cat wrote:

anyways, four cups of coffee, three espressos, five chocolate milks, and a soda pop later, I was awake enough to check facebook.

*mother hen mode on* Oh dear, I am worried about your health drinking all that! Too much caffeine is bad for your kidneys. *mother hen mode off*

--
Yesterday I bought a really cool winter coat for only $25. It is a vast improvement over my other winter coat which makes me look like a sausage.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm

@Vincent: ....I'm going to steal that puppy! XD
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:08 pm

@Vincent: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GETTING A PUPPY?!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 am

@ alice

Surprise?

@ WOTA

HELL NO ITS MAH PUPPY D:<

She is very cute. she thinks she is a kitty XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:08 am

@Vincent-

................................. UWAHHH~ SHE'S SO CUTE!!love!!!

Great choice in names btw. XD

------

Today made me feel really proud of myself. ^-^

I cleaned my room all spiffy, got my bag and binder organized for school, planned out my outfits for this week, and most of all I wished the person I admire a some what non-generic happy birthday.

...Well kind of on the last one. It actually was a generic 'happy birthday, ___' but I did compliment on his anime profile picture, so that's something, right? ^///^;; Took me ten minutes to figure out what I was gonna say. It's a start though. I just hope he's happy this year and gets the girl of his dreams. She's lucky.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Well yesterday we had a huge snow storm but I decided that I didn't want to go to school. So I'm having a blissful afternoon :3 I had udon and some coffee~~ uhuhuhuhu :3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:46 am

@Will-

Ahh~ that sounds nice. =w=

------

Today was alright. Kinda fun compared to my dull days before.

Since we're starting a new term, I had to go into the office to get another schedule to see what my new class was (since I don't have Geography anymore *sob*). I ran into two friends on the way, so they went with me. When I was getting my schedule the lady said, "Were you in here earlier? There was someone here who looked just like you..". I was overjoyed by the fact that my imaginary, cross dressing twin brother, Charles, has a .1% of being real. :'D I wish.

I was unusually chipper during all my classes except for Health. No one talked during that class. Once the teacher walked in, an unusual silence fell over the room even though the bell hadn't rang yet. The teacher seems nice and people have told me she's great...but I don't know. o_o Something doesn't seem right.

During lunch break while I was looking through my binder for something, two girls from the anime club saw the chibi dolls I had and asked me if I'd do a commission. I-I've never had some one pay me for art before. ;w; It made me feel so special.

The last eventful thing today was P.E.. We didn't have to dress out and our teacher wasn't there, so they just went over basic stuff for the new term and had us walk a few laps. I missed most of the talking because I had to go get my jacket that I almost lost out at the front of the school. By the time I came back I was stuck talking to a rather shady girl I know. When she wasn't talking about all the girls and guys she's dating, she talked about Vampire Knight. We got on this huge discussion about it and started arguing about various characters.She thinks Aidou is annoying. D8 ...which is actually pretty true, but I relate to him a bit. XD

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 am

Today... I found THIS

http://cgi.ebay.com/2740-New-White-Black-Cosplay-Party-Modeling-Wig-/150533029170?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item230c77bd32

online.

Any question you can think of, I have already asked. My current theory is that it is an alien life form marketed as a wig for skunk furries, and it will tap into the wearer's spine in order to support itself upon being put on the head.

Any clarifications or dispelling of any misunderstandings would be GREATLY appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 am

@Cheshire-

Your theory seems extremely believable after seeing the picture. XDDDDDDDDD Wtf?

--------

Today was ok.

Nothing really interesting happened at school. In Science we had to work on this color sheet thingy. I was unfortunately located near a group of rambling teenage boys talking about nasty crap. After a while of listening to it, trying to hold back my anger of their comments, I turned to them and said, "Look, can you please talk about that outside the classroom? I'm starting to believe men are from an entirely different species and I'm losing hope in them thanks to your chatter.". They replied with, "....What does 'species' mean?". *head desk*

For anime club we discussed all the plans for this year's convention, although everyone got off topic in the middle of it so I'm not really sure what's going on now. All I know is that we need to raise about $100 per member if everything is gonna work out. I still have dvds I wish to buy. D;

After school I had to go to the DMV with my grandma to get my picture taken for an identification card or something. They had me put my thumb on a scanner and I started joking that 'they have me in the system now! Oh no!'. The guy helping us was not amused.

Later in the evening we had an earthquake followed by a smaller one a few minutes later. So technically we've had three in a day since we had one at 2am this morning. I freaked my mom out by laughing maniacally and twirling around saying, "Its a sign~ something big is about to happen~". She called me a creepy child. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 am

Finally its fuckin Friday. Sorry for the language but I wanted this day to END.
In biology we looked at microscopes. Our teacher wanted us to look at the differences for each one but ALL of them were the same and apparently they were supposed to be moving but no...Math was boring. I was staring out the window the whole time. In dance....ugh....it just ruined my day. We had to learn dances and....no....I want a REAL dance class!!!! T_________T I went to the library to do homework and stuff. Such a nice place...its so quiet. At my old school our library was loud.... O_O But this one is extremely quiet (think its cus the library teacher bitches off if your too loud. I can see that) It was very blissful. The guy that talked to me at lunch came over and studied with me. And this other girl came over to, but I've seen her a couple of times in the hall and I think she hates me. Whenever I walk by I just feel this stare at me...or this evil aura....something like that. But I was being nice, but I was being stared at while doing my homework... O_O oh well...During lunch I was with my elementary buddies and we were talking about back then during elementary....ah so many bad memories, but they're freakin hilarious. Ah the stupidity I had back then.. :'D During Spanish I took a test and left to take another test. Twas easy. I had to stay behind while everyone left and this guy yells, "I'll text you ok!!" to the teacher XDDD My teacher had the WTF face XD I had 5 min before class ended so I just went to the library again and stared at my phone XD In English we had to watch The Great Gatsby and we had to watch it on Youtube and my teacher clicked on some of the wrong vids XD Ugh but now we have to do some group project...FML. In history it was kinda fun I guess XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 am

My past few days have been kinda nice.

Friday- Some friends and I went on a quest to find a missing ferret on school grounds. There were epic times, but in the end we never found it. Later I went to my cousin's and was humiliated, so my plan for sweet revenge is in progress. ^_^

Saturday- Spent most of my Border's gift certificate on my lovely findings:( https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/14/32/77/42/2011-010.jpg ) and went to lunch with my grandpa. Our waiter looked like Taylor Lautner. XDDD

Today- Dragged to church by my aunt only to be videotaped and called 'hun' by various people I don't know. After that we browsed the mall and I found these perfect boots for my upcoming cosplays. So perfect. *o* <3 They'll also help me make up the height for one and they don't have girly-heels. Hell to the yeah~ Now just to scrape up the money to buy them. Thankfully I took a picture of the item number just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: