Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Today Today Today - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 pm

@Will: BONES!!!!! OMG BONES!!!!! BONESBONESBONESBONES!!!!! BONES!!!!!!!!

(Nope, no obsession here.)
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 am

@Oz: Break's Battle cry is in ep 24 when he summons MAd Hatter!!!! *q* Yyyyyyeeeessssssssss!!!!! XD
Hahahaha!!!! You TELL HER!!!!!!! >D WOOHOOOO!!!!!! >XD
@Will: SWEET!! I LOVE those shows!!!!!!! =D
@Alice: That must be a SERIOUS TONE OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =o
-------------------------------------------------------------
Okay.....so today.......at work......a guy came and swam.........and.......he......looked.....JUST LIKE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only he had Brown Hair and two brown eyes!!! XD But other than that he had the SAME hair style, same noes, same face, same kind of eyes, and best of all HE HAD A NNNIIIIICCCEEEEEE BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SMOKIES!!!!!!!!! *q* I really hope I wasn't drooling on the stand!!!!! XD" He Even looked Taller than ME!!!!!!!! >D HE LOOKED SOOOOOO MUCH LIKE BREAK IT WAS AAAAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *q* plus he swims a LOVERLY Freestyle!!!!!! *0* I would LOVE to race against him someday!!!!!!! XD I hope he comes swimming again!!!!!!! =D
so yea!! That is all I have to say!!!! XD Hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm

@Alice: YES BONES IS THE SH*T!!!!!! >=D
@Echo: chyeahhhh!!! best shows EVER. :DD
Aw man you should have taken a pic of this guy! XDD luckkyyyy XD

Me had another snow day :3 But its all sunny now so the schools are probably like, "gawd dammit...it should NOT have been a snow day." XD I heard that my friends were complaining to their district and they made their parents complain so that district had a day off XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am

Today was ok...
In geometry as usual I was spacing out. In Dance we had hip hop and it was ok....during lunch this guy kept asking what was written on my hand. On my hand I wrote Hetalia in Japanese <3 Even if I did tell them they wouldnt know so I just said, "It says nothing!!" XD Spanish was boring as hell =P History was fun as usual. We're talking about communism and we had to ask questions to him. We asked him if his parents were born in America and he says no. Then we ask him whats your favorite country and he says, "Umm Latvia(thats where his mom is from)... I mean America!!!" and he says, "Crap! No you guys I'm not a communist! Look!" He grabs the American flag and starts waving it in the air and says, "see I love America!! USA! USA!" XDD And another person says, "You're denying it." and he yells, "CRAP! Now you guys think that I'm a communist huh?" Then after a while, we were taking notes and he goes out and talks to another history teacher from across the hall and says, "Are you guys communist?" and then he starts asking questions to them. Hahaha it was funny XD My history teacher is so awesome XDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 am

Mkay... So I was A half hour late to work today...... O_O My shift started at 5:00am I got there at 5:37am......... HOLY FREAKIN SMOKIES!!!!!!! that was the fastest I have ever EVER Gotten dressed and I was SPEEDING LIKE A MAD FOOL on the road!!!! That goodness there weren't any police officers or other cars around!!! And suprisingly enough nobody told either of my Bosses!!! Sheeeeeeeewwwwwww....... But I am sure they will find out sooner or later..... v.v Today I was functioning on onle two hours of sleep!! I am still only functioning on only two hours of sleep!!! O_O I AM SO TIRED!!!!! But I couldn't take a nap today cause it would mess me up for tomorrow!!! v.v So tired....... So yea... this was my redonkulous day!!!! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:37 am

@Will-

Wanna trade your history teacher for my science teacher? :'D

@Echo-

I totally know what you mean about a nap messing up your sleeping habits. Whenever I stay up late I fear that I'll become nocturnal. XDDD

------

I haven't been on these past few days because my mom forgot to pay the bills and the internet went bye-bye. Yesterday I got to go to the wharf after school. =w= It was great.

I wish I could say the same about today. ^^'

This morning for Spanish class we had this project where half of the class does their restaurant presentations and we have to eat their food and stuff (mine is tomorrow). Oh dear lord...I hated the fact that I'm super polite. Half of the crap I ate I couldn't even identify. The only decent thing was the frozen yogurt some one bought. o__o

In Science I felt sick, although it wasn't from the food. Lets just say if you're a girl the same thing happens every month. After we finished watching the rest of the movie (we're halfway through it. The fat, mean Russian guy just died. xD ) I went to the office and had them call my grandpa to come get me since only the office can make calls to our parents now. The lady who worked their glared at me, but once my grandpa walked though the doors and talked to her, she was charmed by him and let us leave smoothly without having to fill out paper work. Thank goodness my grandpa is such a people person. ^^'

The rest of the afternoon I spent making Nicaraguan donuts with my grandma for the project tomorrow. She kept getting the shape wrong and started cussing and getting frustrated, so I laughed. For some reason when I see people angry, I giggle uncontrollably. In the end the donuts turned out some what decent.

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 am

I've been sick these past two days and stayed home from school on Friday. onion Still not feeling very well.

Today my mom got me up at 4am to get ready to go fishing with her and my 'dad'. I just think of him as a friend of my mom's who aided in conceiving me. That's it. He wasn't present in my childhood and left once he found out my mom was pregnant, so I always considered him a jerk. He's not as bad as Zai and he's trying to make an effort to be in my life..but still. Any who, it was super cold and I'm not much of a morning person. We drove for about two hours while he blasted a live Cher cd which I find kinda strange since I thought he'd be listening to country music being a hillbilly and all (how stereotypical of me). Long story short we only caught one fish and it wasn't very big. I felt guilty having to kill it later, although I think I'm starting to get better at that sort of thing. Later we went to go eat and I lazed around the house super drowsy the rest of the day. I will sleep well tonight. =_=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

@Oz: aww hope you feel better! *hugs* :3

Today I'm going to catch up on my Bones and Fringe! (again) XD And I'm kinda happy that a new Glee is going to be on tonight! :DD *sigh* but since the Superbowl is today I have this slight feeling that my neighbors will use their stereos and blast the game outloud....Hate it when they do this =_=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:35 am

@Will-

Thank you! *hugs back*. I'm feeling semi-better now. : )

I'm usually never around when the Superbowl is on (my mom usual drags me to a friends house), but this year I have to put up with my neighbor's rowdiness. -__-'

-------

I'm still sick, but kinda feeling a little better. Didn't do much today. I went to church and had some awkward moments, went to Safeway (I rode the shopping cart really fast and almost crashed a few times <3 fun!) and went to bell practice. That's it. I hope I'll be alright to go to school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:00 am

@Oz: ohhh. luckily my neighbors went somewhere else this year. yay XD

In Biology we had to play a studying game and I was silent the whole time since I had no idea what was going on. I mean I said something but the answer was wrong... =_= in math I kinda half-assed the quiz... =_= in advisement we had to plan our schedule for next year =P in dance I was just improving secretly, but this girl caught me and said, "Watch her you guys! She's got it goin!" And I just stood there shaking my head. XD In Spanish we watched Madagascar...again. And then we had to write a summary of what happened....mine was pretty bad. In English we had to discuss and read about two short stories. NOONE talked. Well the same people did but we were pretty silent the whole entire time. So in return our teacher made us do some questions in the book... -_- In history, for the first 20 min we talked about what we REALLY do on the weekends. Hahaha yeah. But we took notes and read a little. XP
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 am

So today I went to that 'Breaking down the Walls.' I was so scared, but then the guy that I shall call the MC said that it was not going to be anything like that. Yeah that relieved me a bit. So what we basically did was....play games. It was fun XD In the beginning we had to find a partner and then we high fived everyone by going around in a circle and then we had to find our partner again and if we were the last ones then we had to do something embarassing. Then we had to go in groups and we did some activities. Then we ate pizza and garlic breadsticks...YUM :3 Then we had to do the 'crossing the line' thing. It started to get depressing when he was asking the last 5 questions. People started crying and I was really close to but I held it in. T~T Then the last event was that we played jumping the rope and we had to go in groups and not get hit by the rope. I thought we were acutally jumping rope....Darn XDD But it was really fun and I got to go home early too :3 Also the MC was REALLY funny..*sigh* it was great :'D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:32 am

@Will-

We had the same event at my school! 8D

---

So today we had the whole 'change day' or what ever they called it. I only went to get out of class~ The first game they had us do was sit on various people's laps. Thankfully I only had to sit on people I know. By the end of the game I had about four people on my lap. OxO
Then they split us up into random groups and guess who just happened to be in mine? Dx Halfway through the day, everyone else saw why I'm not fond of her. Even the group leader wanted to kick her out. After we ate sweets (they had freakin' blueberry muffins <3 YES), they had us form small circles with our groups and do one of those 'If You Really Knew Me' things. It got really deep really fast and there were plenty of hugs ): . Immediately after, they had us do the 'Cross the Line' game and people started crying. I think I've lost my ability to cry even after all the sob stories I heard. If it were a few years ago I would have been bawling. Dunno what changed. :/
For lunch I went to anime club and nothing really happened other than people browsing through my Reborn manga. Algebra was my only class today. x3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 pm

@Oz: oh nice!! :DD
In our small groups we had to try to sit on people's laps too!....but we failed. XDD
Aiyahh I had to do that 'If you really knew me' things last year...gawd was that depressing D:

Blehh today was boring =P
In math we just did some dice project...In dance we got a LOT done and I'm so happy! Usually we would screw around. XD But I don't know why but my hips/legs were really sore. And at some point it felt like my hips needed to pop, but they wouldn't! I was so mad! So it was hard walking up and down the steps T~T In spanish I sit in the very front and center...I felt extremely paranoid. O_O We took some notes and then we played pictionary. Not to be mean, but on some of the pictures I had no freakin idea what the heck they were drawing, but some people knew? o.O In history we mostly watched a movie =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:33 am

@Will-

Ooo! I love pictionary! Although I'm not really good at the drawing part. XD Or guessing for that matter.

---

How would I put this? Today was artaebtaeotbq3o5btbwtttwtarbaowr AWFUL!

I wore a t-shirt with a Christian saying on it, and some people who I thought were my friends say, "You're one of those religious people, aren't you? They never have sex!" and started blabbing on about how religion sucks and all that and all the different stereotypes about them that they think are 100% true without a doubt. Then, my friend who I've supported from the beginning of the year, the one I've listened to all of her rants and let her stay at my house at 3 am, instead of helping me out decides to join in and glared at me. I told them in the politest way I could that this was really offensive to me, but no one listened. For all the other breaks I found myself a quiet little place on campus to read instead. If I'm gonna be friends with some one, they have to accept me for who I am. .__. Something tells me I'm gonna be pretty lonely the rest of this year.
If things couldn't get any worse, I forgot my P.E. clothes. It was very hard to do all the exercises in jeans. When we were doing the stretches and stuff, some one yelled "Nice panties!". It was so embarrassing! I also failed the power walk test after that. When I got back to the locker room, I stumbled and fell in a small puddle of water. Unfortunately, the water didn't dry until I got home so it looked like I wet myself the rest of the day. FML
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:49 am

Well.....I wont be on the forums for about a week or so...Cause today (at about 6am(February 11th)) I have to go in for surgery. They need to break my jaw and move it forward. All that so my braces can finally come off. So i'll be in the hospital for a few days....But i'll be back before you know it^^
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 am

Good luck Kyra-San!!!! I hope you will be alright!!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:47 pm

@Oz: *hugggggssssss* ugh people shouldn't be dissing you on what you believe! I would have punched them XD

Finally its Friday... XP
Hahaha today I was actually paying attention in math! But then my brain started frying 15 min before class was going to end. XD In dance we were trying to add on to our dance but time flew by. And we realized we had to teach this girl thats in our group the new stuff. I think she's ditching since my friends say that they see her in other classes... *sigh* Oh and while me and my friend were choreographing this guy walked by and heard us talk Japanese and this guy just flips out yelling, "WHOA?!?! WHAT LANGUAGE IS THIS?!?!" And we both say Japanese and then we walks off imitating us..the usual imitation as in, "ho ching cho cha...etc." yeah... -.-" And...twas basically my day? Wahh but usually towards the end of the day I'm starting to get headaches... XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 am

@Elliot-

I hope everything goes well! ): *hugs*. We'll be looking forward to having you back soon.

@Will-

So would I, but I was too hurt at the time to do anything violent. I don't think most of them really realized what they were doing was mean, but one of them knew damn well and that was the one I cared for the most. Sad huh?

Grr...I hate it when people make fun of the Japanese language/people/culture like that. Dx

------

Today was much better.

I discovered that today was the food booth day. It's an event that happens every several months were all the clubs have their own booths and sell home made treats.I thought it was next week. Since I was going to make some brownies for the occasion and felt bad that I slacked off, I agreed to be the 'entertainment' for when customers gave us extra tips. A few other girls and I danced the entire 3 minutes of the Caramelldansen, did the Hare Hare Yukai, sang the Excalibur song and a bunch of other stuff. People stared, but it was fun.There was also face painting offered at our booth, so I had my friend make me the most awesome mark on my arm:Today Today Today - Page 32 2011-010 XDDDDD She knew what I wanted once I asked if they only painted your face.
I also had my first onigiri today. It was so yummy! <3 I pigged out on miritashi dango as well.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 am

@Oz: hahah nice! Love your...arm painting? XDD mmm dango *drools* XD

Blehhh today was tiring...
So I went to work and I watched someone bath a dog. The dog was obese..I felt really bad cus each 3 min it had to sit down since it can't support all of that weight D': Then I sat around and ate and I watched my puppy play. I cleaned some of the baths and I don't know why, but I like cleaning them... My weird OCD XD My allergies started kicking in and it was really bad today. I couldn't breath well, but I just drank a lot of water and it kinda helped. I got to wash a little terrier(I think. It looked like one). Hehehe it was so tiny and cute! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:10 am

Today I was all over the place. @^@;;; Barely had a chance to rest.

My grandpa showed up this morning with little notice beforehand and took me to Borders for an early Valentines gift. <3 Best gift ever. My findings were great. The guy at the checkout looked through my manga and said "Nice choices. I love this one!". He also told me about a anime/manga get together that the store runs on Friday with cosplay and fanart contests. I must go. *o*

When I got home, my aunt took me to a radio station and we went to an autograph signing there. Long story short, I saw lots of interesting people and got to meet some of the radio personalities I've been listening to for years. It was fun, but tiring after god-only-knows how many tours. XD

After that, my mom decided to go fishing, but we didn't catch anything. I went to my grandparent's house after and worked on my Spanish project....oh mai goodness. I'm not even halfway done with it now.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:41 am

AND I AM BACK!! ahahaha! I got discharged from the hospital yesterday---which was great! But i finally managed to get on teh comp today lol Im doing well, i REALLY want a sandwich, but with my mouth wired shut there isnt much i can do xD;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am

WELCOME BACK XD XD XD!!!!!!! Good to know that you're doing well, but you have to do even better! So that those wires can be removed sooner!! Then I'll make you loads of sandwiches and you can eat them till you get so sick you never want another again in your life XD Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 pm

ROFL IM SO GONNA DO THAT TOO xD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Go for it, Elliot!!!!!!!! XD I'll take you to the hospital afterwards ~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

....i-i dont wanna go back to the hospital.... crying fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: