Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Today Today Today - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:55 am

@Oz:

LAWL @ everything except the clingy girl. XD

Oooo you should sent the DA games you did. I wanna try them. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:44 am

@Gil-

Ok. XD I will send them to you the next time you ask.

------

Today was fun~

I got to go to my grandma's annual tea party today. I was a bit of a wallflower since I was around a bunch of people I didn't know, but once the scones and tea were brought out I felt right at home. I sat at a table with three elderly women and we had a pleasant chat while they were there.The tea we had was really good! I wasn't very lady like stuffing tarts in my mouth, although the ladies didn't seem to mind. I really wish I could sip tea everyday *sigh*. Later when I got home me and my mom watched a reality show on the paranormal where these guys went into a haunted clinic where patients were said to be tortured(it strangely gave me inspiration for my manga I'm working on.) . At one point in the show, a coat rack flew out of no where at this guy and he was like "Holy sh**! It's like it was flung at me like a harpoon!". My mom was scared but I was laughing my butt off because it reminded me of a certain scene in Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. After watching two more episodes (which were very chilling) I decided to work on my birthday card for Yuya Matsushita's birthday coming up. I joined a group on Facebook and they're going to send a bunch of fan cards to him, so I thought I should help spread the love. <3 I must say, it's really hard to draw him in chibi form. The deadline is coming up soon so I'll prolly be working on it all weekend. @_@

And that was mah day~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:25 am

Today seriously sucked. ;p Oh yeah and the highschool teacher literally chased me out of the classroom.

Yeah you heard me, chased. It was the end of the day and I was bored in class, so I called my grandparents to see if they could pick me up early. I saw my grandma walking toward the class room so I hurried out there as fast as I could. The teacher asked me "Where do you think you're going miss?!". Since I have a really bad cold, my voice is really faint so I said "My grandma is here. I have to leave." but apparently she didn't hear me. She started screaming "Excuse me?!!! Excuse meeee?!!!" and my first instinct was to run. So I ran as fast as I could out to the car, got in the back seat and told grandpa to drive any where but here. The highschool teacher runs out of the class room waving her arms in the air squawking "Excuse meeee?!!!!". My grandma told her to back off and we swiftly left before she could get anymore upset. XD Later in the day we went to drop grandma's friend from Canada off at the air port. I stalked business men. =3

I'm kinda scared to go to school tomorrow. sweat drop fox Something tells me I'll have to face that lady's wrath eventually.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:37 am

@Oz:

LMFAO! She chased you becuase she couldn't hear your reason!? XD

If that happened with us, my class would be like "RUN GIRL RUN!!! *cheers*" XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:53 am

...You stalked business men?! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:31 am

@Emily:

She should of went up to them and said "Don't get on the plane."

with a straight face. then walk off. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:17 am

@Emily-

Yesss I stalk business men =3 It's one of my hobbies. I don't know why, but they fascinate me so much. Especially if they have glasses and carry a brief case. XD Dunno why.

@Gil-

LMAO! Omg I totally should have done that! XD

-------------

Today was nothing specially. I got a 100% on my Language test! <3 I got lots of hugs. At lunch I teased my friend Ivy when she was around the guy she liked. When I caught her staring at him I would say "Oooo is that a smile I see? I believe that's a smile! Some ones in luuuurrve!" and she'd hide her blushing face all panicky. Haha it's so fun to tease her. After school grandma took me to the mall to look for a dress for the upcoming school banquet. We went to Macy's and asked one of the ladies working there where we could find formal dresses. She said "For her size? *points to me* Over there." and she pointed to the little girls section for like 8-11 year olds! XD I'm not sure if I should have been offended or not.
I didn't get to work on my costume since we got back home late. I'm not sure if I'm gonna fit in those poofy little Alice shota shorts once they're done if I keep eating Mc Donald's every night though. OxO

And that was pretty much my day. XD I still have to throw something together for Yuya-san's birthday since my tablet broke down two days before the fricken' dead line and I couldn't make him a card. T_T I let my idol down!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:27 am

@Oz:

How can you think your to fat to fit in the shorts, if the freakin store lady directed you to a clothing section that was for SMALLER kids then you are? XD

If your size is that of a 8-11 old then your a freakin twig! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:29 am

@Gil-

I don't think I'm too fat currently, I just meant if I keep eating junk food every night till next week things might change. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:37 am

@Oz:

Not that much they won't. XD

If it was for a few months straight then maybe. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:42 am

@Gil-

You're right. XD I need to start thinking with common sense.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:47 am

Today was semi-interesting.

I almost got beat up by a girl I know today at break.. ^^' she punched me in the arm and threw me against a bathroom stall really hard because she thought I was annoying for putting myself down so much. She calls it 'tough love' but I call it 'bull crap'. :/ I ran away from her and tried hiding in the stair case till class started. This is kinda funny since she's a tiny half-Korean girl that I have to look down at when I speak to her, but yet she still terrifies me. D: Everyone scares me these days.

Art class was kinda fun since we actually have normal classes now. Our assignment today was to draw something involving hands and add an artistic theme to it. All of my ideas were really morbid. I thought maybe I could draw a hand with chopped off fingers and a butcher knife lying next to it, or hands coming out of the ground in a cemetery. I knew these ideas would be immediately rejected, so I drew something normal. ;o heh.

After art class, grandpa came to pick me up early so me and grandma could go dress hunting for the school banquet. Long story short we found a nice little shop and a stunning dress. I'm gonna get my nails done tomorrow and get all dolled up before Saturday. XD

And that was my day.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:26 am

@Oz:

....She considers tossing you agianst the wall "tough love"? Pfft no thats just abuse. Take it from someone who grew up with "tough love". XD

LAWL We did that in Art during 9th grade I think! The most comon thing drawn with hands was trees. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:07 am

Today was really suckish. Not the worst I've had this year, but pretty high up there. ^^'

Let the ranting begin!

So I got up feeling really excited because my grandpa was gonna take me to Borders. I thought I'd check my Facebook....big fricken' mistake. There were a bunch of pictures taken by various classmates of mine from yesterdays graduation banquet thingy. Being the dumb girl that I am, I looked at the ones the guy I used to like posted. There was one of a certain girl in the high school class, let's call her 'Mary' 'mmkay? She was wearing a gorgeous black dress that draped off the shoulders, her eyes a piercing light blue, her shiny platinum blond hair in curls, and had the cutest smile imaginable. In the captions under the photo it said 'My favorite picture of all time'. Now, I shouldn't have felt heart broken since a month or so ago I knew he liked some one, but I had no idea it was her. Since she's so beautiful inside and out, I felt that it would be impossible to compete with her. I'm not very easy on the eyes and I have such a horrible personality. Then again, I didn't really have much of a chance with him anyway. I barely ever speak to him because I'm so overly shy (I have a problem speaking to even my closest friends and try to keep my distance so I don't embarrass myself, thus it's no better around strangers.) so that's probably the reason why our relationship hasn't grown what so ever.

After having my over emotional little girl break down, things got worse. I dried my hair and discovered it was totally butchered after going to get it cut the day before. My aunt was ecstatic over the fact that I looked horrible and said my hair looks so much more appropriate now and gave me a list of other things I need to change to please her royal highness. She then told me I had to go to church right away to make myself more holy and go participate in the bell choir and all that crap. When I got there, we didn't practice our bell piece at all and ended up sucking so bad the congregation laughed at the end of out performance. Normally it wouldn't have bothered me, but I was just so fed up with everything that was going on so I turned into a grouch. Grandpa took me to Borders after that and I found some peace in looking for manga. I got this month's issue of Yen Plus and Pandora Hearts and Black Butler vol.2. I really wanted to get Maximum Ride, Reborn, and One Fine Day, but I didn't wanna burden papa with having to pay for all that, so I kissed my books goodbye. ;_;

We went to breakfast after that and spent the rest of the day at home. When I went to the church for youth group, I discovered it was canceled for today due to some sort of concert trip for the senior choir. This makes it week four of not getting to see my friend Kaoru-chan. The next time I see her I'll have to ask her what kind of new spells she's learned. XD I wanna use 'em on my aunt. I watched my previous recordings of Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood until it was time to go home. When I did get home I discovered my mom has been having heart problems and might have to go to the hospital soon. ):
She can't be that bad though since she looked through my new manga I got with me and pointed out the characters she liked. XD It's so cute! She'd say "Ooooo! Pandora Hearts! Where's the guy with the hair over his eye and his doll thingy?" and "Where's the butler! The one that wears black. Is he in this one?"(<---she made lots of inappropriate comments too). She told me when she goes to the hospital that she wants me to read them to her...it might be difficult since they have excessive amounts of violence and things she would find kinda questionable to whether I should be reading it or not. I'll worry about that later. ;p

Sorry for the super long post. I just kinda needed to get all that out. XD Hope tomorrow is better!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:18 am

Today was alright ^_^

It was my last day of school and we had a picnic. XD Pretty much me and some friends played in the jump houses all day. After that me and grandma did some last minute shopping for some touch-ups on my cosplay.
The part of my day that made it just 'alright' was that when I got home I realized I had a huge-arse sun burn on my face the night before Fanime Con... .___. ouch. I guess I burned the top of my head and my shoulders too due to the severe stinging sensation I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:57 pm

@Oz:

And this is why I could never stand living in Cali. It's to hot. xD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:11 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
@Oz:

And this is why I could never stand living in Cali. It's to hot. xD

Wait, Oz lives in Cali too?! 8D

I would go to Fanime, but I already have two cons per year, ALA in the winter and AX in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:20 am

@Gil-

Eh, not all the time. Where I live some times it's cold, hot, or just in between. XD Cali is only scorching hot during the summer in some areas.

--------------------

Today was extremely fun!! <3

I woke up with the shakes this morning since I was really nervous about the convention. I got up at 6 and we didn't leave till about 10 or 11. We spent most of the time looking for a place to park since both of the parking garages were full and so were all the other public parking spaces. My mom and aunt got in a huge fight and started cussing and screaming at pedestrians as we cruised along the parking lots looking for an empty space. After that little episode was over, we finally made it to the convention. Mom stayed in the car while me and my aunt looked around. While we were on the second floor of the hotel, a group of girls crowded around me and asked if they could hug me. They all gave me hugs and squealed "Wahh Oz~ thank you! You're awesome!" over and over again. ;w; It made me feel so special. I got alot of compliments from people saying I looked cute and I got lots of pictures taken of me.

At 2:30 I went to a PH cosplay gathering and met the sweetest Sharon there. She was so kind and helped me fix my tie since it kept getting un-done some how. I also met a Gil and a Vincent cosplayer and they were really nice. There must have been at least 20 cosplayers all together~ it was a blast! For one of the pictures, all the Alices were told to go find an Oz for the picture. A Will of the Abyss came charging after me, grabbed my arm and proclaimed I was her Oz...and we had to take this really awkward photo of me on my knees kissing her hand. Well I didn't actually put my lips to her hand, but really close to it. We had to stay in the pose for a good 5 minutes when I finally said "You have lovely hands btw." to break the silence. XD She was really nice though. After that I was invited to a tea party at a near by park but my aunt didn't approve of me going off with strangers so she called my mom and asked. Mom thought she said 'apartment' instead of 'park' so she said no. D: This is why I'd rather have granny come with me. She'd be perfectly fine with it.

The rest of the day I shopped in the dealers room and the artist alley and checked out the karaoke and filming rooms. I got lots more hugs and random people pointing at me yelling "Ozzzzz!! : D " On the way back we went to a buffet...in full costume. XD I got weird stares (mostly from Islamic people) but it was really fun.

And that was my day~ I might post pics of the merchandise I bought in the Anime Con. topic later. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:22 am

@Emily-

Yup! I live in Cali. XD Tis lovely here.

I might go to AX this year depending on my budget. : D And if my mom is willing to drive me all the way up to Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Wow your so lucky Oz >< Cosplaying
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm

@Oz:

LAWL sounds liek a fun day! <3

My friend got back from Anime North up here. She said she found a shit load of PH and Durarara cosplayers. xD

She gonna upload pics soon.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:23 am

@Ansku-

You'll get to cosplay as well some day! :3 Don't give up hope!

@Gil-

Oooo she's lucky! I forgot to mention it the other day, but yesterday as we were about to leave I saw a Celty, Shizou, and Izaya. The funny part was Izaya was holding a mannequin head made to look like Celty's head and he was tossing it around. XD It was epic. My mom was just staring like "Wtf? O_o "

------------------------------

Today was made of epic-sauce. XD

I went with my aunt to the con. today while mom stayed home because she was 'sick'. Ptfff she was just scared to go back. I went as Ciel in Wonderland today and I wasn't sure if anyone was going to recognize me. Wrong. As I was walking into the lobby I heard some one scream "Cieeellll!" but they pronounced it 'Seal' XD. Then when I was in there a girl ran up to me with her arms open wide and gave me a hug, followed by a Sebastian cosplayer who gave me a hug as well <3 D'awww!
After walking around for a while, my aunt and I ate lunch outside and looked over the schedule and such. I looked at the diffrent animes they were showing in the video rooms and Drrr! happened to be one. From that point on I was determined to go watch at least one episode if I could find which room it was playing in. We found it off the bat and I think they were playing episode 9 if I'm correct. Surprisingly my aunt really liked it and said she wanted to watch the rest with me when it comes out on dvd.We went on our way to the artist alley and I was telling my aunt that I was afraid if there were gonna be any Lizzy cosplayers around. Right after I said that I heard "Ciel baby!!" and guess who found me. XD There was a Sebby and loli-trap Ciel with her so I got hugs from all three and we took pictures. After we shopped we went to go see the acoustic karaoke contest. The third contestants were epic! After that we went to go get my mom a t-shirt before we left and I was stopped by a group of girls while my aunt bought them. One of them was in her fangirl glory and was giggling like mad and hugging me as tight as she possibly could. She told me she was going to do that cosplay this year and she loved the doujin. (<--I believe she was reffering to 'Piccola'...errrmm I just read it for the refrences for the costume >.> I swear. ) Long story short, on the way out I got stopped by two other girls and got more hugs and pictures.

It was really fun. Too bad I have to wait till next year to get free hugs and random pictures again D: booo.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:36 am

@Oz:

LMFAO @ DRRR cosplayers. Remind me that if I ever cosplay Izaya to make a model of Celty's head. xD

LMFAO! Your aunte is awesome. She wants to watch more of DRRR!! So lets pray they do release it on dvd here. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:52 am

@Oz:
awww!!!
lol at the 'seal' thing XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:00 am

@Gil-

That would be so awesome if you cosplayed as Izaya. XD Maybe you can for the next con you go to? It looks like an easy costume to put together :3 I could see myself cosplaying Kida in the future since I can't pull off Celty or Izaya very well.

I'm really surprised my aunt wasn't freaked out about Celty not having a head and the whole Slasher ordeal. Thankfully she didn't get to the part were Niekawa Haruna made her appearance or God only knows what would have happened. XD

@Will-

Thankfully I was used to hearing people pronouncing his name as 'Seal' or else I wouldn't know if they were talking about me or not. o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: