Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Today Today Today - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:17 am

@Echo:

LOL if you had a cavity then you weren't brushing enough (hence the sensitive gums). xDD

Plus have you had your wisdom teeth pulled yet? Cuz if your complaining about a cleaning and 1 cavity your gonna cry when you need those taken out. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 am

@Will: Teehee I am fine now!!! =3

@Gil: Gaspeth!!!! Now I feel like a dirty person!!!! T^T *starts brushing three times a day* It still didn't help with her stabbing me all the time!!! XD
*gulp* no..... but I may have to soon!!!!! O_O wahhhhh I am a baby when it comes to pain!!!!! I don't wanna get my wisdom teeth pulled!!!!!!! wahhh
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:26 am

@Gil-

Oh noes! D8 I feel really bad for you...try not to get sick, even though it's kinda hard. *hugs*

@Will-

I wanna be in your history class! XD Trade with me?

@Echo-

Awww poor Echo. XD I know how you feel. I hate it when dentists poke and prod at your mouth like that. Not fun at all. *hugs*

-----

Today was meh. Not the best, but it was still kinda fun.

It was really cold today. All this week I've been wearing over-sized hoodies to keep me warm. Just last week it was around 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit...wtf is up with that?

The Spanish skit went very well. Although, people started to chuckle when they saw that I was Carlos and my male friend was Elena. XD The teacher applauded us for our bizzare performance afterward.

In Geography, a friend painted my nails black after we were done taking notes. They looked so prettyful until the polish got all chipped. Dislike. D8

Anime club was fun. Since we got locked out of our usual meeting place and it was freezing outside, another teacher kindly offered that we use her classroom. Most of the time we were flipping through the vice president's manga, one of them being Trinity Blood. I was looking through the back in the extras section and I must say, holy crap. Ion looks great in a skirt. : D He's such a pretty girlie. I fangasumed for a long time after that. People stared.

When I got home I caught up on Shiki (I love how it turned really dark in the latest episode where Toshio 'tortured' his okiagari-turned wife.... it gave me the chills x3 ) and tried my hand at applying what I've learned thus far in my English classes to my free time writing. Suprisingly, it really came in handy. Adjectives can really spice up a plain paragraph. All was going well until I got utterly confuzzled over the character's past ages. It was the introduction of the present 11-year old, but since I was writing from the past and the two other characters were 12 and 10 it would have made him 2...so I'm trying to fix all these rough edges out. XD But I refuse to make him a non-shota. It's necessary for the plot...kinda.

And that was my day. Four day weekend, here I come! <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:16 pm

@Oz: whoaa same! last week it was like 80ish here but now its literally like 40 degrees... T^T
Ion is so cuuute :3

today......
It's too cold to write anything...when its cold you dont want to do anything except go and me wrapped by a million blankets..I wish we had a kotatsu >~> but today seemed like it would NEVER end... =_=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 am

@Will-

Wait...where exactly in the US do you live? XD Cause it was pretty darn close to 40 degrees today.

I know <3 isn't he?

I hope your days get better D8 (and warmer).

----

Today was fun~

I got to go shopping in Monterey with my grammy. XD I got Pandora Hearts and Black Butler vol.3. That made me very happy. <333

Like Will said, too cold to type anything else. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:57 pm

@Oz: I live in Colorado XDD
luckyy!! I should start reading Pandora heart and Kuroshitsuji huh? XD

Today the sun was out!! but a windy cold was here.. =P so it was hot n cold...hahahaha XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 am

@Will-

Holy crap. There's a possibility I might be moving to Colorado early next year. O_o

You mean you haven't read either of the manga yet? You should! They're great. XD

...I've been so brainwashed by today's media that I thought you were referring to one of Katy Perry's songs. XDDDDD Fail.

-------

Didn't really do much today except draw, go shopping for groceries, pig out on carbs, and had a major dance-a-thon to get rid of those carbs. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:00 am

Today was really fun! =3

The other day I got a call from my friend Monica saying that she was going to show up out of the blue at my front door the next day....she was right. I was just sitting at the computer minding my own business when I heard her talking with my mom in the living room. I was like "How the hell did you get here?! o.o ". I guess she was right when she said that she knows where I live...kinda scary.

Anyway, she brought over a ton of candy to eat while we watched Hetalia. So many cracky comments we had. 8D Ohh and lots of fangirling. Lots of fangirling. After watching the entire second season we looked at random pictures of our favorite pairings and nosebleeded...alot. Especially at the USxUK ones. Holy crap... *Q*
Later we took a quiz to see which characters we are and I got Italy. XD My friend was like, "That is so you.". Sadly, she didn't have the chance to take the quiz as well because her parents wanted her home. I think she would have gotten either America or France because she's a mix of both.

It's nice to have friends who are into anime *cough*andyaoi*cough*. <3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:04 am

*continues to spam this thread* 8D

Today was alright. XD Pretty good for a Monday.

For Spanish we had a substitute teacher. I'm not sure if he was grumpy or depressed, but he seemed like he was in a bad mood and kept glaring at me. When he spoke he kinda sounded like the main character on King of the Hill....which is weird because his name was Mr.Hill.

During lunch break I went with my friend Milly to her history teacher's classroom to see if he's done with my Hetalia dvds yet. We didn't have the chance to ask him, but he let us draw on the whiteboard while he talked to some students. My friend drew chibi Lithuania in a dress all moe like, so I decided to add Russia with a rape face towering behind him. Then another girl I know from anime club drew Italy and Germany as well. I proceeded to draw hearts all around them as well as sparkles. By the time the bell rang, the teacher looked back at the board and said "It's Italy, Germany, Lithuania, and Russia! : D ....but why are there hearts around them?". Just as he said that and we were leaving I said "Enjoy the yaoi, sir!". It was epic. I also found out my friend Milly reads my favorite RussiaxLiet fic 'Love, Insanity?' ! We were both so glad to know we weren't the only ones at the school who had read it. <3

By the time Algebra came around I was quaking in my seat because I was afraid my teacher would get upset because of my grade. I currently have a D- and have three weeks to bring it up or I'm screwed. OAO;; Thankfully she didn't make any comments on it.

The rest of the day I finished up reading my newest Pandora Hearts manga volume while waiting for my mom to get off work. I'm falling in love with the series all over again and can't wait to get it on dvd as well. <333

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 pm

@Oz:
Oz Vessalius wrote:
When he spoke he kinda sounded like the main character on King of the Hill....which is weird because his name was Mr.Hill.

....hahaahahaha XDD thats weird XD
today was ok.
geometry was boring as usual and in advisement we had to talk about safety stuff. in English I was spacing out the WHOLE class time. When it was 10 min before class was going to end I realized that we were doing a worksheet. Oops...During that class in my head I was kinda singing the Hetalia ending song. It was a mix of America, Japan, Russia, and Italy versions XDDD science we just talked and talked.. =P history wasn't as fun as usual =/ but we watched Cinderella Man the movie that is. during spanish I was out of it kinda and then we had to do a paper and I just wrote down random sentences =P and now we are having a slushy snowstorm...yuck =P
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:02 am

today was boring then fun
In Advisment I was listening to my music and zoned out for 30 min. yup ~_~ English was boring! =P We had to start reading a book and it is, The Catcher in the Rye. I really cant read to save my life cus my mind just wanders while I'm reading and then I forget what happened so I have to read it again. For manga its a different story since its interesting and it has pictures so I dont have to imagine it. We had to silent read and I fell asleep. Twas a good little nap. XD History was fun. So my teacher was talking about how long we have for our movie that we were watching. And then he says, "Oh and BTW you guys...he dies in the movie." and were all like, "WHAAAAAAATTTTT?!?! WTF MANNNN?!?!?!" and our teacher says, "OOPS...did I just say that??" Then we talk about movies and how people spoil them sometimes and THEN we watched the movie XD so all of us were anticipating on the part where he would die. And some of us were freaking out. I was like, "dude when is he gonna die?!?!?" .....and.....he didnt end up dying...our teacher was just joking... =_= we were all like, "dude really?!?! he didnt die?!?!" XDDDD it was funny XD but at least he didnt die or I would have cried XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 am

@Will-

Haha. XD I hate it when some one pretends to spoil the movie for you and it turns out they're lying.

----

Today was okay. Kinda sucked. XD

For 4th period everyday, these students have been talking to the class about different problems going on and stuff like gang violence, racism, ect. Today's topic brought back a really bad memory for me and I started to feel sick to my stomach remembering it. After class I told my friend Monica that I wasn't feeling well and after a billion chantings of 'please!!' I told her. I regret it. I guess it was a bit too much for her and now she can't think of me the same way again. Only four people (including her) know of what happened and it will probably stay that way. .__.

Regardless, she tried to help me feel better by coming with my to anime club today to try and help me get my mind off it. We got locked out of the classroom again, so we had to have our 'meeting' outside. We didn't really do much. Actually, nothing at all. We just sat on the ground, ate lunch, and looked at all the pretty boys on my friend's PSP. XD

The rest of the day I was lazy at home when I should have been doing homework. Yup.

Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 am

Ok so today I had to work and on this particular work day something CRAZY HAPPENED!!!! MY NEW BOSS ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING TO ME!!!!!! 8D ITS AMAZING!!!!!!! She said "Good job" to ME!!!! See the thing is usually she doesn't even look at me let alone say something to me....... So This was an EPIC moment for me!! >_> pfft..... yea right..... it was more of a 'Oh! yea... nice... ok....' kind of moment...... sweat drop Ahhhh... Oh Well...
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 am

@Echo: Awww!! thats awesome!! Congrats!!! =D

So, today was interesting to say the least. since ive been late for second period almost every day my mom got me up before she went to work which was at 7:20. So i got up and played Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes for about an hour, then i was laying down on my (Broken) bed for about an hour playing Pokemon HeartGold and getting ready for school.....xD lol But besides that. We had no bells at school today--which was interesting. We watched .hack//ROOTS in anime club. Which made me extremely happy~ Cause .hack is EPIC *coughcough* w-well, after that English and Math were okay. My math teacher wouldnt let us leave till we were done our work which was a royal PAIN cause im very slow at math. but she forgot that she said that and we got to leave 5 minutes early lol. Then after school i donated blood! =D That was certianly interesting. There was only 5 of us donating, which is a low turn out apparently. BUT WE GOT FREE JUICE AND COOKIES OMG. but other than that xD''' 2 of the people were perfectly fine afterwards. myself and one other were somewhat light-headed afterwards. While the other person almost threw up. poor girl. But it was alot of fun!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:07 am

@Echo: NICE!!! :DDD
@Elliot: GO POKEMON. XDDD

today took FOREVER to end... -_-
geometry was really boring. I was close to falling asleep. =P study skills I did math hw and I read and I forgot what happened most of the time..then I fell asleep again. For lunch I has some delicious sushi =] science was boring. we did some experiments and note taking. ok so my teacher walked out and then she walked back in and then yelled at us about how we are so obsessed with technology...she was venting her anger at us...it was kinda scary... O_O she said, "If you guys have your cellphone with you or ipod then you shouldnt have it!!!" and I kinda looked away since I was guilty. Then she said, "If you guys want to argue with me go ahead but it wont change my opinion!!!" and then this guy starts arguing back.. XD and they were having a mini discussion. Oh and the reason she suddenly vented at us about technology was cus this guy was getting a phone call and my teacher answered it for him...ya...then in spanish we played bingo and we had to conjegate(sp?) and I just put some random words on it. I did get a bingo but my conjegating was very wrong XD then we played pictionary and..wow I swear each team I am in we either have like 1 or 3 points.. XDD probably cus I'm there.. XDD and holy crap our class is SO competitive! Two guys were literally yelling saying, "NO WE GOT IT FIRST!!! GIVE US THE POINT!!! THOSE GUYS WERE TOO LATE!!!" XDD wow...and I'm here giving no care in the world about this XD and the guy behind me was like, "dude we suck.." and he kept saying that! XD oh wow... XD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 am

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! DX I JUST SCREWED MYSELF!!!!!!! wahhh
So a person I worked with who makes the schedule just called me and asked my to work the 5am-12pm shift tomorrow which I accepted thinking that way I would be able to have the rest of the day to do other things, but she called me back about 2 min. later and asked actually more like begged me to also work the 4pm-9pm shift!!!! D8 So I basicaly had to accept because no one else could do it!!!!! DX So tomorrow is GOING TO BE HECK!!!!!!!!!!! wahhh So my day is going to me work... sleep for 4 hours and then work again........... GGGAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Well I guess I am going to get a crap tone of money, but still!!!! THIS IS GOING TO SUCK!!!!!!!!! *sigh* why do I do these kinds of things to myself..... oni034
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 am

@Echo-

Oh noes!! D: Poor Echo-chan! *hugs* Hang in there.

-----

Today was freakin' eventful. @_@;;;

Our classes were only 30 min. long because we had a bunch of assemblies to go to for 'Respect Week' or what ever it's called. Basically these people were telling us it's not good to bully people/do drugs and such.

In 4th period some student council members came in and they had us play the cross the line game. One of the things they said was "Cross the line if you've ever cheated on a test." and everyone crossed over accept for me. I was super red because everyone was staring at me like I was some kind of alien until the teacher says, "Good for her! Everybody clap! 8D ". It was really awkward. Then they had us play a game where the teacher goes around and sticks stereotype labels on people's backs and you had to treat that person like the label and they don't know what their label is. I got 'gangster'. XDDDDDD Yeah, that's so me.

Lunch break was really depressing because two of my friends were super depressed because the speeches brought up bad memories like what happened yesterday. I was trying to comfort one of my friends as much as I could. The poor girl is going through some messed up crap right now. I felt really useless because all I could do was hug her and say it was okay, but I couldn't really do anything about her situation. Plus I'm horrible at comforting people. After she was alright, I had to beg my other friend not to commit suicide. Our conversation was really deep and I ended up almost crying infront of everyone passing by while screaming "Don't do anything reckless!". D8 People stared.'

At the end of school I ended up taking said friend home with me since she missed the bus. We watched all kinds of crack-tastic videos on Youtube and hung out. I'm pretty sure it helped her a bit. At least, I hope it did. When we dropped her off at her house, the front door was locked so we had to go around the other way. Holy crap. O_o Her house is a mansion! She makes my cousins look poor and that's saying something.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little less drama filled. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 pm

meh I don't feel like writing today =P
But today someone made my whole day. =] So I saw someone at my school wearing a Slytherin outfit. yes. I wanted to yell, "SLLYYYYYYTHERIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!! HARRY POTTER FTW!!!!!"and glomp him. but no that didnt happen or else I would have made a huge scene. XD but that really did make my day. and BTW I REALLY can't wait to see this movie. I mean some people watched the midnight premier and they said it was really good. I think I might see it with my friend on her birthday =] (yes I am a major Harry Potter freak here.) =]
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:03 am

@Will-

Woot! Go Harry Potter! 8D

I used to watch some of the earlier movies with my grandpa when I was little, but my mom forbid me to do so anymore because she thought I was going to attempt witchcraft and become one with Satan or some shit. >_>

Although my grandpa and I still watched them behind her back anyway. =D I really wanna see Deathly Hallows part 1 even though I have alot of catching up to do.

-------

Today was kinda boring.

I woke up this morning half asleep half awake and my mom asked "Do you wanna go to school today?" and I mumbled "No" and went back to sleep. By the time I got up it was 9 and I was so pissed off at my mom because I had multiple tests today. Oh well. I didn't stay mad for long because it means I get an extra day off, plus the rest of next week.

Most of the day I did errands with my mom, grandma, and her best friend. We went grocery shopping and went to lunch 'n stuff. My mom got frequent calls today from a guy she knows and he kept saying his girlfriend was beating him up when he was trying to move out. o.o So I guess he's either staying with us tonight or with our neighbor.

When I finally found some time for myself at home, I played around with make up after seeing previous tutorials on how to make your eyes look all anime-like. Later I discovered after styling my Prussia wig various ways that I could do a closet cosplay of Break! I have a picture, but I look like a very creepy albino in it. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 am

@Oz: Thanks for the hug!!! ^^ I LOVE hugs!!!!! <3<3
------------------------------------------------

Today would have to be one of the LONGEST MOST IRRITATING DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! angryfox
So I only got 4 hours of sleep because for some reason I was stuck awake FOREVER lastnight........ So I opened up the pool and did the usual and almost no one came swimming!!!! DX I was stuck walking around like an idiot for 3 hours straight until somone finally showed up!!!! This was the first time I actually wanted someone to come swim!!! T^T So after what felt like FOREVER 12 finally came around and thats when I was like "where the heck is the person that is supposed to get me OFF!!!! " D< They came 5 min. late which was a very long 5min. I was watching a mean old lady that said I was a "stupid Lifeguard"...... oni039 I was answering her STUPID question and apparently she didn't like my answer!! which for some reason means I am stupid....... /< So once the other lifeguard got there he had WENDY'S in his hand!!!!!! D8 Then he made me stay up on the stand so he could finish his icecream........ By this time I was already irritated... but it only gets worse as the day went one........ once I got home I took a 1 1/2 hour nap, took a shower, ate, and then retuned to work.......... oni011 this time of day there are 2 guards and a ZILLION KIDS in the pool!!!! IT WAS SOOOO LOUD!!!!! DX I am used to working when all the little kids are at school so that means its quiet!! Anyways the hours drag on..... and then 8 comes around!!! 8D 'only and hour left!!!' So the other guard was on the stand and it was time for me to get her off so I did..... but she did something I didn't see coming!!! I watched her go into the storage room, grab her stuff, and then as she is heading for the exit she says "SEE YA!!!" oni01 SHE LEFT ME THERE WITH THE CAMP KIDS AND TO CLOSE BY MYSELF!!!!!! I am like 'did she not listen to me when I said I worked the morning shift as well as this shift?' 'did she not understand that I am totally EXAUSTED!!?!!' By this time anger was at its fullest!!!!! I WAS SOOOO PISSED!!!!! actually I still am!!!!! oni020 I wanted to fun after her and BEAT HER WITH THE GUARD TUBE THINGY!!!!!!!!!! oni014 After she was gone 5 min. later the camp kids finally left!!! I was quite happy when that happened, but I was still A VERY GRUMPY PERSON!!!!!!! So I got down to start cleaning up and there was only 20min. left until I could close the place!! Then to my HORROR a Mom with two kids come running into the pool!!!!!! oni039 and they stayed until it was time to close the pool.......... I was thinking to myself "GET OUT OF THE POOL!!!!!!!!" with anger probably written all over my face!!!!!! oni020 Once they left I finally finished cleaning and then closed the dang place!!!! Once I got home I ate ALOT of pizza........ So yea that was my day......... /< I usually don't get angry or grumpy like this but today was rediculous......... none of my 'fellow' lifeguards gave a crap....... nor did they even listen to me....... But yet they think I should listen to them and care....... I am more of a listener than a talker anyways, but geez... sometimes I need someone to listen to me too...... run crying *sniffles* ................ Well now that I have that off of my chest I feel much better!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 pm

@Echo: aww I'm sorry D:

today kinda sucked.
we had a sub in math so I just ZONED out. :3 during Advisement I had to go take a picture for getting my ID and...I sure looked like a piece of shit! wow..I wanna throw away my ID right now. -_- in English we had to discuss about the book and I didnt know that we were supposed to pass chapter 12...So I had no idea what the hell was going on. And were having a quiz tomorrow....FML. science we just took some notes about an experiment. skip. and in Spanish we had a sub but we did a toungue twister and...I dont know. before class started the sub said something and I only caught 'nihongo' (japanese) so I assumed he said, "do you speak japanese." and I just nodded. haha but I think he was speaking Japanese to me but he didnt have an accent for me to understand so it sounded like jibberish. XDD
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 am

@ Echo-Chan: That's so mean to leave you by yourself!!! wahhh (Join's in beating with tube oni014 ) I hope you get back at them some how!!! evil1
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:39 am

Hahahah xD Oh my.

So today....i was late again ._.'''' oh well im being super early tomorrow to make up for it!!! >O But anyway, In art we are doing some awesome techniques with fan brushes and varnished pieces of paper. SO MUCH FUN xD But anyway, After that were the Harufest meetings (An Animecon that im leading, organizing, running, etc...xD) It went well, which was nice! =D then in English we're reading a book called "night" by Ellie Wiesel. (pronounced : el-ee va-i-zel)(Its Hungarian/German okay? xD) Its such a depressing book O_o he is the only survivor of the holocaust and he wrote about his experiences >< Its horrible...D= that book is just...wow. Then i had math, and well, it was math xD''' Then I got a friend hired at my work so we went to work together! which was a nice change. A customer told me that he has a cat named "Sex baby" I looked at him weirdly after that xD Work was completely dead after 6 so...It was pretty boring. Well, that was my day! xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:30 pm

@Elliot: THAT BOOK IS AMAZING. its sooooo good. *o*

today was the last day! and now its Thanksgiving break :3
hmm nothing really happened today..in English I probably failed my test. and we have to read 5000 more pages. my lunch tasted disgusting. I had a tomato and it literally tasted like chemicals. blehhh...in science I wished that everyone would ask a lot of questions and it happened. yay. :3 history I THINK I did good on my test...Spanish wasnt really interesting. and I have a headache right now just by sipping some weird ass drink. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 am

@Elliot-

....That is the weirdest name for a cat ever. Imagine the strange looks he might get if it goes missing and he has to call it's name in the streets. XDDDDD

@Will-

What exactly was it that you drank? XD Or do you know?

------

Today was meh. Freakin' cold. oni027 *freezes*

I didn't really do anything today other than go grocery shopping with my grandma. This lady chased after me in the store only to tell me my shoe lace was untied, then walked away. The weird thing is I never trip over my shoe lace. I'm extremely clumsy in every other way but it's impossible for me to trip over it. Another thing is people kept ramming their carts into me as the fought their way through the crowds to get the biggest turkey. Honestly, people these days.

Most of the day I spend drawing things that were later to be deleted out of fail. One was deleted by force, and it was the only good one. Really, I was drawing this cute shonen-ai picture and I was getting ready to color it when my Photoshop closes down. Cheshire told me I should draw shoujo-ai and see what it does. XD

Later I went to the weekly homeless feeding at my church to help out and stuff. I talked with a few friends I hadn't seen in a while so that was nice.

Later I tried calling my friend Kaoru-chan since I missed her like hell today and haven't seen her in a month, but got no reply. ;___; *misses my twinnie*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: