Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 am

@Reim-

I'd be honored to add you! ;w;

Although I'm still trying to sign up. XD The site is rather slow for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 am

Oh it will be slow for the first few days, is my understanding. Everyone is trying to get into it right now. You can stll start your writing I think and sign up later I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 am

@Reim-

Ah, I see. XD I will try again later then.

----

Today was meh.

This morning for Spanish class we were celebrating Dia de los Muertos and everyone brought food and a picture of a passed away loved one. I brought a picture of my granny's best friend's husband who passed away near the beginning of the year and some Oreos since he used to eat cookies for breakfast. XD I thought it was fitting. I started to feel kinda sad when I gave my presentation infront of the class. I wanted to make it really special because I feel like I let him down at the funeral when I didn't go up to say anything. I was only given about ten seconds, so I couldn't say alot. Call me weird, but I could really feel his presence there.

During lunch break, my friend Milly convinced me to bring my Hetalia manga to her history teacher so he could check it out. It's one of those things that you're either amused by or offended by so I was kinda cautious giving it to him. He read a few strips and he thought it was hilarious so tomorrow I'm gonna let him borrow the dvds, haha!

P.E. sucked. We had to do the 12 minute run in 90 degree heat. ;;=3= Dislike.

Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 am

90 degree heat! I forget that it is still warm in some parts of the world. One of these days I will actually watched that Hetalia anime I downloaded last month. Maybe in December.

I tried out my new twirling baton. I can still do the tricks I used to be able to do, and I confirmed I can do some of them while hula hooping simultaneously. Rawk!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 pm

@Oz: aww we were going to celebrate Day of the Dead but our teacher said that we had too much stuff to do =/ (but we get to have a fiesta tomorrow! ~o~ )
I wish we had that 90 degrees weather...were like 40 degrees here! (exaggeration that should be 65 degrees) XDD

@Reim: NICE! major skillage(skills XD ) there!!!

today was boring =P
I guess during Advisement we had to do the six-year plan or whatever its called but the counselors never came so I went to finish my math test...it was VERY confusing... O_O I probably failed that. well actually its math so its a definite yes. ~_~ then in English it seemed like we were in that class forever -____- we had to be in groups and answer questions about the book were reading and I was being distracted by doing origami with the sticky notes our teacher gave us. XDD for lunch I felt like throwing up my food... =_= then in history we took some notes and were doing ANOTHER timeline -_- but the first part of history was kinda weird cus this guy apprently had a huge hicky (sp?) on his face or somewhere and my teacher was like "dude really? your girlfriend was probably like 'HE'S MINE' and put a huge hicky on you?" and we all laughed XDD and then we talked about hickies for about 5 min XDDD ya pretty awkward.. XDD twas my day! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:58 am

@Reim-

You really should watch it some time. XD It's great.

Lucky! You have some skills there. 8D

@Will-

Haha XD Awkward indeed, but much more interesting than what we talk about in class.

---

Today was fun~

There was a carnival at school today and all our classes were only 20 min. so we had the rest of the day to enjoy it. I swear, I must of had at least two near death experiences today. One of them was in the obstical course where I got knocked down and then some random huge guy comes out of no where and squishes me, making it impossible for me to get back up. The second time also involved quite a few larger people. That one was when I was in the jump house, sitting down, then everyone decides "Hey, like, let's all go on that side and see what happens! Durr hurr!" and I almost got killed in there as well. My friend had to pull me out of the mass of people by my foot. I also almost threw my back out while trying to race some one, got pushed down the inflatable slide, and almost died of heat exhaustion in the mass of sweaty, loud people crowding around the food lines. But other than that, I had lots of fun. =3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 pm

@Oz: haha dang what do you talk about in class? XD
lucky! (well minus the part where you were about to get killed >_< ) I wish we had a freakin carnival XDD

today was ok and then towards the end it was good.
In Geometry we did a bunch of crap that I totally forgot XD Study skills I finished my project =D for lunch I had fried rice but then I got sick of it =P and in science we had to take a test and it was timed and we had to move to stations for each of our questions...At first I was doing alright when I realized I did one of my questions wrong so I was trying to redo it but the timer went and I had to put some random letter on there.. T^T I kinda went ahead a question so I wouldnt be rushed and all. The crappy part about this was that when our teacher asked if we like this kind of test taking EVERYONE said yes.... -_____- I probably was the only one that would say no...I was being WAY to rushed and I probably got a really bad grade on it since I was so rushed =P but at least I got my special test and there were a lot of extra credit questions that I didnt do so I think im ok....In Spanish we had a fiesta and my friend made a really good cheesecake. It was damn good. O_O and I'm not a cheesecake fan but I kept eating it. Twas good =] and my friend made some sweet bread which was really good too. and we watched Madagascar while eating. Twas a fun fiesta =]
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:28 am

@Oz:

LMAO I pity you in the jumpy thing. xDDD

When ever I go in there my don't get thrown around, but my knees always buckle randomly. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:30 am

So today I finally finished the amv I have been working on for the past three days!!! GGAAAAHHH!!! Finally done!! oni038 XD Anywho I just got back from my old high school's football game!!! Haha!! they lost again!!! sweat drop But I was there for Senior night to cheer on my Marching Band buddies!!! XD Tonight I realized that I miss going to football games with the marching band.. It was sooo much FUN!!!! Haha!! anyways I got sooo many hugs!!!! XD and I heard "BAND NINJA" many times too!!! XD OH geez... good times!!! X3 Oh yea!! at the end of the game you know when both teams are shaking hands and stuff!! Well in the middle of that a HUGE FIGHT broke out!!!!! IT WAS CRAZY!!!!! 8D it started in the middle of the field and man all of the players where beating down on each other!!!! There were police officers running from all directions to break up this CRAZY EXTREME FIGHT!!!! Everyone in the stands were either cheering or staring in complete awe!!!! OH MY GOODNESS I am glad I stayed to see that!!!! 8D Well other than the fact I was completely frozen I had a good time!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:56 pm

@Echo: nice! hahahah oh how people get TOO competitive ;P I heard that my school was playing a team from another school thats close by to me as well and apparently they called a foul or something like that (doesnt know football very much) XD and after the game one of them pulled out a gun! I dont know what happened after that but I dont think we can go against them anymore... XDDD oh my school is full of idiots. XDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm

@Will: Hahaha!! I know right!!! XD I am sure my old high school team was already sick of losing ( they have lost almost every game for the past three years!!!! sweat drop) So I am sure they where already pissed and then 'it' happened!!! Geez... Hahaha!!! it sure was intense though!!!
O_O HOLY CRAP!!!! Where did they get the GUN?! actullaly how here they able to hide it?! more importantly why did they bring it!!!? HAhaha!! crazy people!!! XD Same here with the school full of idiots!!!! XD MY school has been STINK bombed countless times!! once someone let loose a bunch of crickets in the school!! (that was nuts) and then I over heard these people talkin about a senior prank that three people were going to let loose three pigs in the school and paint numbers on them!!! They were going to number them 1,2,and 4 So the teachers would be looking for four when there were only three!!!! Hahahaha!!!! But they where caught before they could do it!! who knows There were so many things that happened at that school its rediculous!!!! XD Hahaha!! Sorry for the extreme randomness!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:17 am

today was really fun!!! =D I didnt work today so i was able to go to the grant mac ewan open house (for post secondary). I woke up at noon, which was nice because i havent been able to do that FOREVER, so that was a good start to my day. I lost my headphones but i had about $60 so i bought a pair of overpriced headphones that were $20 xD but it was the only kind they had, so it was okay xD Then i got on a bus, and i ended up chatting to the bus driver for the whole 20 or so minute bus ride. He was a good guy, We were chatting about our jobs/ future jobs xD'' it was an interesting disscussion, but either way it was kinda fun. So when i got off at the bus stop, i walked around the open house, looking at the various programs, i mainly checked out the languages table and the psychology department. I found out that a friends mother is a teacher of behavioural (failspelling) psychology!!!! we had a good 20 minute talk, i used to date her son so we had an interesting talk about that lol xD'''
Then after that, it was close to 3 and thats when the open house closed, so i was on my way out when i met up with a friend that graduated about 2 years ago! so her and I went to find her boyfriend who was in the earth sciences room, and then after we grouped up, i was planning on going to a japanese restaraunt called Mikados that was near the school, then i thought that it would be nice if they came along. so they did, we spent about a good hour in there, i ordered yakitori, teriyaki chicken, and something to drink. luckily the lunch menus were always cheaper because chefs-in-training are at the grill, so if they mess up you dont get charged as much, which is nice xD but either way, the lunch cost me about $27 but it was worth it x3
We parted ways after that, and then i caught a bus and went home lol the bus driver was....interesting. normally when the driver has his break, he'd normally bring out a newspaper, or go for a smoke, but no! this guy walked up and down the bus, almost as though he was trying to see if there was anyone dangerous on board, or even someone who hasnt paid. i found it kind of creepy, but i guess he was just doing his job^^ but when i got home i turned on the game system and im playing Blazblue. i still am lol xD'''
Well, that was my day!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 am

Today I had the weirdest craving yet...

I. WAS. CRAVING. TIMMIES. O________O

I mean I like Timmies but I hate coffee anything. So me craving coffee related shit is weird...
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 am

@Gilbert...do you mean...Tim Hortons? Cause I remember that place from when I lived in Canada. They had a veggie sandwich I liked.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 pm

@Echo: I have NO idea where they got the gun... O_O weirdos XDDD
crickets and pigs! JEEZE! XDDDD thats freakin crazy!!

Today im going over to my mom's friends house to eat nabe!!!! havent eaten that in such a long time! and for people that dont know what it is, its like a soup and you put veggies or meat in it and its freakin delicious!
here's like an example of one:
Today Today Today - Page 25 Nabe
*celebrates*
8DDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:19 am

@Will-

Gahh that looks good! *Q*

----

Today was mehh...less then meh actually. XD Kinda sucked.

It was all rainy and nasty today. I went to church with my aunt and drew some doodles on the bulletin for most of the service. After that we went to the supermarket to get ingredients for bread pudding (that we ended up not making today >x>). The rest of the evening I listened to music and tried to start working on that November writing thing-a-ma-jiggy, but in the end I didn't have enough inspiration to finish the first paragraph I was working on. I need inspiration. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 am

@Will... that nabe looks yummers! What kind of cuisine is that and where can I get me some?

@Oz...NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is kicking me...hard. It started off good and then I keep crashing and burning every few days, thinking what I'm writing is sooo bad, that I lose motivation to continue. I'm writing a lot of cracky stuff, like people getting attacked by these pink leeches called supersuckers, that get collected in nets and then mixed with sugar and cinnamon by spoon-weilding dolphins, and sundried to make a treat called candied supersuckers, which are then sold out of a taco pasta truck so one of my main characters can get more money for sewing supplies.

Anyway, the best thing that happened today is I found an error in the English scanlation of Pandora Hearts. Chapter 49, about pg 14 or so, Oz thinks how Yura Isla and Rufus Barma have the same color...what? The scanlation says they both have deep red eyes. But it is wrong! The kanji is "kami" not "me" and so it is HAIR...the two of them have deep red hair, not eyes! Fan artists, take note...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:35 pm

@Oz: bread pudding sounds really good even though I dont know what it is >_<
@Reim: nabe is a japanese cuisine and its usually home made. =]

today was tiring but after science it was ok.
in Geometry I was spacing out the entire time...in advisment I was making paper cranes and in study skills I drew and made more paper cranes XD in English we have to write a 3 paragraph essay.. -_- well at least its not a 5 paragraph or else I would have died. =P in science we had new seats and I sit in the front...ugh...and then we had to do work. in history we had a sub and we had to do bookwork and the guy that sat in front of me kept saying jokes that were hilarious. XDD then we were talking about movies and they were suprised that I didnt watch a lot of movies. And they were freaking out when I said I never watched Star Wars... XD and they say, "If the Star Wars nerds find out that you didnt watch it they might go and kill you.." and im like okayyy... O_O in Spanish we had new seats and I once again I sit in the front... -_- but we kept getting off the topic of what we were talking about XDD wow..ok so my teacher is going to be gone this Friday and she says in Spanish that her favorite Sub is going to teach us which is her mom. and then after we all kinda translated that and we were all like, "ohh ok so its her mom thats going to be our Sub." and this guy says, "wait who??" then some people say, "her mom. she just said this." and then this other guy says, "wait is it that sub that was a guy.." and then we all yell, "ITS HER MOM!!!!" XDD took him a WHILE XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 am

@Reim-

That is the most epic story I have ever heard of. If you ever published it, I'd buy. *o*

Whaaatt?! Yura has red hair...? XD For some reason I just can't picture that. I always thought it was black.

@Will-

It's delicious~ The weird thing is, it isn't even pudding. It's more like cake..See?. Although for me, instead of pouring sauce on it I drizzle it with milk. =w= Om nom nom.

Don't feel bad, I didn't watch Star Wars till last year. XD It was meh.

------

Today sucked. D8

Ok, only one part of today sucked, but my breaks were fun. We all had to go inside since it was so cold and my friend Monica and I had these hilarious perverted conversations. I also tried to divorce her (long story), but she says we're still married..so I'm not really sure what's going on now. And am I the husband or wife? I may never know.

The part of the day that made it all together sucky is by the time 5th period came around. You see, I have this acquaintance who's kinda like a friend. I only talk to her during that class and she doesn't really bother with me outside of school. Anyway, during that class (and if she sees me in the morning or at breaks) she makes it her life's goal to try and upset me because I'm always so chipper. She pushes me, hits me, calls me names, tells me I'm weird, points out things I need to fix about myself ect. and then gets all angry when I'm still smiling. What she does really hurts me and I try not to let it show by doing that. Today she pulled the last straw and at the end of class I was crying in the locker room. I'm such a wuss. What she said was really rotten though. There's a difference between being brutally honest and cruel. I'm just tired of being her little human punching bag. I'm tired of being alot of people's punching bag. Why can't I just be respected like everyone else? .___. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:33 am

@Oz..."with friends like that who needs enemies"...sheesh, that sounds like bullying behavior to me. I wonder how she'd respond if you gave her a taste of her own medicine?

As for Star Wars (and I assume you are talking about the original), I have to admit that when that movie came out in 1976 I saw it in the theatre and it was quite impressive at the time. The special effects were like nothing anyone had ever seen in that day and age. But for those who grew up with special effects as good as or better, it probably doesn't seem like anything special.

--

I totally boycotted NaNoWriMo today. I started writing a new PH fic instead.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 pm

@Oz: daaaaayummm that looks really good *o*
I hate it when people try to make you be in a bad mood when your in a good mood. -_- like do they have nothing better to do then bullying? people these days DX

today was ok and then it kinda got better and then worse... =P
Geometry felt like it was going to never end =P in study skills our teacher says "go to your seats!" and this guy is sitting on a table and my teacher says "sit on a chair" and the guy says, "whats the difference?" and my teacher explained the difference and he says, "Well at Ukraine they sit on tables." (since he's from Ukraine) and then my mind projects the episode of Hetalia that I watched last night about Ukraine and Belarus and I just giggled a little when I wanted to laugh a lot cus that eppy was hilarious XDD and then for English we had to type our paragraphs and I was already done and me and my friend predicted that my teacher is going to look at my paper and probably make me rewrite it. and we predicted right. my teacher said she is going to check my paper tomorrow..but hopefully she will forget? nah probably not =P I cant write to save my life.. I can write some really random story but it would still be really crappy T^T yesh...for lunch all my friends were looking at my lunch (it was a lunchable) and they were speechless. XDD and one of my friends says, "are you eating your chicken nuggets cold?!" and I nod my head slowly and they said I was depressing.. ahahhaaa XDD I dont like waiting for my lunch to heat up especially at school. XD science A LOT of people kept asking questions. ya..and so we couldnt leave when the bell rang -_- history was funny. so our teacher talks about how he is running out of Kleenex and he says that he will give us extra credit points if we bring one in. he says, "dont bring like 75 boxes ok?" and some people were like 'aww darn..' XDD and so he explains to not grab like 3 tissues for just blowing our noses and throwing that away. and he says, "I put a sitckynote on it and it says one per blow!" and everyone was laughing and he kept saying it and then I kinda realized that people were thinking about it in a perverted way. WOW... XD then this girl in the class was like "dude you just touched those tissues! noone wants your germs!" and then my teacher comes up to her and she's freaking out saying, "dont you dare touch me!" and then she runs out of the classroom and my teacher breathes all over her binder.. XDDDDD it was hilarious! then she comes back later XDD and then everyone looks out and yells "SNOW!!!!" and my teacher closes the blinds since everyone was distracted by it XD then we watched a clip about the Great Depression and I started to fall asleep since the room was REALLY dark (since the blinds were closed) then in Spanish we had to take notes and then watch this weird Youtube video about reflexive verbs? (I dont even know) and it was very confusing... =_= and how my day got worse was that its cold and snowy. which I HATE... -_-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 am

@Will-

Your teacher is seriously awesome. XD

------

Today was better than yesterday. Still kinda boring.

In Spanish class our teacher had us get in groups of four and gave us a script for a skit we had to preform infront of the class. Normally I hate getting up infront of people, but I love acting. I feel sorry for this one guy I know, because there was a main male role 'Carlos' and a female role 'Elena'. I forced him to be Elena. : ) We didn't have enough time to act them out today, so we're doing it tomorrow. I'm practicing how to say "Es muy bonita la mochila~" in the most flamboyant way possible. Carlos has gotta have some flair to him, you know?

My friend and I got married again and we've made the descion that we'll only divorce on Monday...That and some guy thought we were actually dating. I was like "Noo! It's not what you think! I don't turn that way--" then my friend put her hand over my mouth and said "Yes she does! Mah waifu! 8D". I'll feel bad when my other wife finds out I have a double life.

For most of break we talked about various bishonen along with my friend Milly. As we were talking, some chick flashes her camera at us and I tried asking her from afar to delete it. It seemed like she couldn't hear us so I said "Hey! I know you're not deaf! Delete it now, please! D: "....she ran away. I think it's going in the yearbook. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 am

Today, yesterday and tomorrow are all the same...

me at school till 8-9pm doing homewrork and being lucky to get even 4 hours sleep. =____=

i will be amazed if me not sick after these damn mid-terms are done.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:56 pm

UUUUUUHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!! I had to go to the Dentist today to get my teeth cleaned and a cavity taken care of......... The person who usually cleans my teeth always busts up my gums!!! oni013 She is always like "your gums are sensitive!" And then I am thinking "They aren't sensitive!! they are bleeding because you keep jabbing them with the FREAKIN scraping tool!!!!!" Uhg.... My gums hurt...... sweat drop anywho after the cleaning the dentist came in and took me to another room and said I had a cavity!!!!! (NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I haven't had a cavity in years!!!!!) Anyways the put me in ANOTHER room and gave me shots in my gums to make it numb!!! (hehehe!!! it felt weird!!! XD) The cleaning hurt more than the shots and the drilling for the cavity!!!! Crazyness.... So they did the whole filling and stuff and then said I couldn't eat for a while!! (W-WHAT?!) I didn't eat Breakfast and it was already Lunch time by the time I got out of there!!! so I had to wait FOREVER until I was able to eat anything!!!!! (well.. it felt like forever...) So yea... my mouth feels weird now.... I feel like that now -----> oni044 (combination of numbing stuff and cleaning beat down!!!) and that was basicly my day so far!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:54 pm

@Oz: we had to do mini 'play' in spanish too! We had to memorize them but that was a fail XD
@Echo: ouch!!! hope you feel better >o<

today was ok then it got better
During advisment we had an assembly so we went to the gym and it was going to be about Veteran's day. So I went and I kinda sat alone then my friend is calling me over and she says, "come and take pictures with me for the yearbook!" and im like oh what the heck and then we start walking around the whole gym and my friend is taking pics and all and then I felt EXTREMELY awkward. Since basically the whole school was in the gym and I was like following my friend around while she was taking pics it felt like I was getting 50,000 stares at me so I got really nervous and I just felt like fainting...O_O I am NOT doing that ever again even if my friend begs me! but during the assembly the Cheerleaders performed and it was kind of a fail...no offense but at one part this girl almost was crashed towards the ground since the spotters couldnt catch her and I was here kinda freaking out. I kinda wanted to yell "DUDE SHE'S ABOUT TO FALL!!!!" Twas scary...O_O then Poms went to perform and it was..okay... XDD then I dashed to get my stuff and went to English. we went to the computer lab again and my teacher didnt come to say if I needed help or not! Whoohoo!! XDD after at few minutes I turned it in. history was fun. so we watched the movie about the Great Depression and my teacher paused it from time to time to explain and make us take notes about some parts. and one point we were talking about web privacy and he says, "I mean who is AGAINST it that nuclear weapons should be off the web?" and this guy raised his hand and my teacher says, "there's a secret camera in here and now they're after you. Just watch them bust through the door in like a few seconds." and then a few seconds later this guy walks in and were all like, 'ummmm...thats really weird' and my teacher was like, "wow good timing!!" and we all laughed XD but the guy that raised his hand probably thought he said, "that they SHOULD get info about nuclear weapons off the web." so ya XDD oh and then the movie was talking about Adolf Hitler and my teacher paused it and said that Hitler basically hated everyone so he says, "He hated everyone! He said that, 'I hate America, I hate France, I hate Great Britain, I hate Slovs!(?)" (and he talks LOUD) so another history teacher walks in and says, "Is everything alright in here? Cus I mean I keep hearing 'hate' and so that kinda worried me..." and then my teacher says, "No we're doing a Hitler speech so thats why." and the other history teacher says, "oh ok just making sure you know..if he says anything mean to YOU guys then let me know." XDD gahhh it was so funny XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: