Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Today Today Today - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 am

@Oz:

LMAO what was the manga called? XD

....................PFFFFFFFTTTTTT LMFAO @ Black Cat thingy. OMFGGGG XD

I'm trying to remember which character that was, it's been so long since I watched it!. XD

Ooo Black Blood Brothers was a good show (it should have been longer though T.T). Jirou is epicc *___* <333

Mimko is an awesome female lead, Kotaro is adorable..and Zelman....oh god he's epic too! <3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:33 pm

@Gil-

I don't remember the name of the manga. XD I'll have to ask my friend when I see her today.

As for the character in Black Cat I was talking about https://gi52.photobucket.com/groups/g39/69ZU1Q5X5F/black_cat_18.jpg it's the one to the far right.

When I was watching Black Blood Brothers..I couldn't take Jirou seriously because of his funny looking hat. *giggles* Eventually I'll get used to it though. XD

Zelman is the one with red eyes and red hair right? I think o: Is he a good guy or a bad guy? My friend says even she doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 am

Today, I failed several times at Pokemon catching and battling. I failed at fighting Clair and Lance with my rival, and I couldn't catch Moltres or the lv. 70 Ho-oh! And by brother already beat Red! UNBELIEVABLE!

And then later, I went to the Dodgers game with my family. It was Dodgers VS Giants, and Dodgers won, 1 - 2!

Thats pretty much it. Oh yeah, and I stared at my friend's TF2 OCs for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:23 am

@Oz:

Aww shame. XD

*looks at pic* Oohhhh him. Yeah he's minor so I forgot about him easily. XD

Jirou's hat is epic! XD He's a vampire witch! -shot- XD

Zelman is the guy with red hair and eyes yes. As he's not really good or bad actually. He's the random person who takes which ever side he feels is right at the time. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:57 am

Today was good I guess. ^-^

I woke up and went to school just like any other day. During first break I felt really sick so I had to call my grandma and asked her if she could take me home (<--took the easy way out XD ). I got an earful from my friend Keli that I need to tough it out and stay and school, but that went in one ear and out the other. When I got home and once grandma and grandpa were gone, I had a KHR marathon. I needed to catch up on it and today seemed like the perfect day. I watched episodes 8-10 <3 I'm almost to 20! I can't wait for Dino and Hibari to meet. From what I've heard from Gil and what I've seen in fanart they look adorable together! After that I practiced anime songs to sing for this year's Fanime Con. I'm seriously thinking about trying karaoke there this year. So far I'm really good at 'Soundless Voice'. I've also practiced fake sobbing once I get to the "aishiteiru tada sore sae.." part. Ya know, just to make it more dramatic~fufufufufu! Later on grandma got home from choir and brought me a cookie (as you can see, my diet plan has crumbled at my feet and turned into dust by now) and it was yummy. Then we went shopping for the material for my Ciel in Wonderland costume. We found a pretty good looking blue fabric that matched almost perfectly with the picture and the white fabric for the apron wasn't hard to find. What I found kinda funny was, when we were looking for a zipper for the back of the shorts, my grandma was looking for a color that matched..and the one she found said 'Ciel' on it. I was like "Oh mai gawd! It's a sign from above! Get it!" and so we did. XD

And that was pretty much my day. I hope I feel better by tomorrow D: I don't like being sick.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:32 am

@Oz:

LAWL easy way out indeed. XD

OMG YAY good for you! I think you meet Dino in Episode 12, so 2 more too go girl! XD

LMFAO @ Zipper
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 am

my day sucked. I haven't held anything down since saturday night (meaning that I'm now irritable and hungry.....) also, I didn't go to school, meaning I didn't get to see Alice or Ada or Vincent. though, I think Alice is sick, as well. but still. I miss Ada and not seeing Vincent always puts me in a less than optimal mood. so now my computer is FAILING, and I know Vincent is online, I just can't get at her, and I'm taking all my less than happiness out on my most beloved..... erm.... imaginary friend.

and my pillow... I think i actually managed to beat it until a seam burst... which means I have to sew it up... all i know for sure though is that there are feathers.

ALL OVER MY ROOM Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 am

@Gil-

I already got to see Dino. XD He appears in eppy 8. :3

@Cheshire-

Awwwwwww ) : I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:52 am

@Oz
aww thanks
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 am

@Oz:

Oh yeah! XD Then I'm wondering who it was I remember meeting in eppy 12 then....hmmmm *goes to look*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 am

Today wasn't very special, but yesterday was FRICKEN AMAZING!!!<3333

As I've said before, my friend Hobo invited me to a concert for his 16th birthday. About ten other people came along including my friends Ivy and Gloria. After school Hobo's parents picked us up and took us to Wendy's for dinner. Of course since I was excited about seeing one of my favorite bands in concert I acted like a total dork in the restaurant skipping around and saying hello to everyone there. In the middle of the room there was a fish tank so I said hello to the fishes too. When we got our food, I accidentally got my order mixed up with my friend Tommy...and he ate most of my chicken nuggets. XD The poor guy felt really bad and gave me an apology hug. I just told him it was a sign from the big man upstairs that I need to lay off the junk food. Later we went to the birthday boy's house and watched some vids on Youtube. Mostly all of them were on ninjas. His little sister had a brilliant idea that we should make a poster board to wave around at the concert, so we decorated it on the way there. When we finally arrived, I skipped through the busy streets to the concert hall. I almost got run over a few times, but I didn't care. I wanted to stalk see Kutless so bad! Trying to find some seats was a nightmare though. We were searching all over for the rest of the group and we couldn't find them. Gloria found some seats near the front, but there was only room for three. There were four of us there and Ivy suggested I sit on some one's lap. Seriously? I'm not a little kid! I protested and they suggested I sit next to a strange looking middle aged man who was picking his nose in the next row. I was like "Screw this, I'm gonna go find a responsible adult!" so I tried looking around for Hobo's dad. Long story short, we finally found everyone else and got seats in the middle of the theatre. The opening act was a band called 'The Museum'. They were amazing! <3 After that was 'Chasen' and they were awesome too. Finally Kutless came on and I was screaming from the top of my lungs jumping up and down through most of the concert. There were two girls sitting next to me just staring as I was fangirling. XD They just didn't understand. After the concert we went upstairs where The Museum and Chasen were doing autographs. My heart was pounding and my hands were all sweaty when it was our turn to get autographs. I got a picture with both of the bands. Those guys are so nice! One of the guys from Chasen called me 'sweetie' ^////^ I almost died! When I was getting my picture taken with The Museum, one of the guys from the band named Geoffory (who was 'a 'hunk scicle' as my friend called him ) made this adorable silly face. After all of that we had to stand in the huge line for Kutless. Oh boy it was long! Eventually we got their autographs too, but the security guard was so pushy and wanted us to leave quickly >.> sheeshh. The rest of the car ride back I was thanking Hobo over and over and over for letting me come to the concert with him.

And that was my yesterday <3 Now I'm gonna stalk all three of those bands.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 am

@Oz:

Ooooo sounds like an epic time! XD

Post the pics you got someday kay?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 am

@Gil-

I'll show them to you on Msn if I can find a way to get the pictures from my phone to the computer. XD If I do post them on here, I'll have to black out my face because when I took pictures with the bands, I had a really goofy looking grin on my face and I was blushin' alot.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:24 am

LAWL Alright show mw on msn. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:04 am

Today was....good up till this afternoon. XD

I got to sleep in becuase I don't have classes till 12:40pm. XD

After I got into Math class we got back our mid-term marks. I got 82% (YAYZ!)! <333

After that I went to Com Tech and worked on more photos for Colour Day assembly slide show.

Then I got out and walked home took a break before I had to go to the doctors to talk about my blood test results.

Well....we found out I'm low in iron....and enough to be considered anemic...so yeah I'm anemic now...joys. =____=

Funny thing is the doctor told me to eat stuff like Chicken, fish and beef to get my iron up. I looked at him and was like "I do eat chicken and beef..hell I eat chicken almost 3 times a week!"

From that we concluded the reason behind my lack of iron...its a pain in the ass ever female has to go through --- yeah you know it --- your god damn effin monthly. =____= (Seriously?...God as if its not a pain that you have to bleed for 1-2 weeks but now I'm anemic because of it?....well f*ck).

So yeah apparently if bleeding doesn't get under control I might have to go on birth control pills to control the bleeding to g along with these iron suppliment tablets.

So yeah that was my day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 am

@Gil-

Congrats on getting an 82%! : D I'm so proud!

On the other hand, finding out you're anemic sucks. D:

I hope tomorrow is better for you =3

-----

Today was nothing special for me. Ya'know, just the usual crap. My art teacher is kissing up to me big time just so I can help her out with painting backgrounds and all that for the school play. I find it kinda funny that she treats me horribly most of the time, yet when she needs you to do something for her she starts calling you 'hunny-pie' and 'sweetie' and tells you how amazing you are. >_> I do not like that woman. Or her mother for that matter. I'm really finding it hard to come to school now because not only do I have to deal with that, but now I can't look the guy I 'used to' like in the face anymore. It's like..I still think he's adorable, sweet, and funny and at the same time I can't stand him. Urgh this love stuff really sucks. Anywho, I finally had the chance to work on my cosplay today. I only got to cut out the pattern for the shorts though. I still have a while till the convention so I should finish it by then.

There was so much more to today, but I feel too lazy to type. ;p
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Today was...cold. xD

It's been raining all day and still is, and its gonna continue in to tomorrow all day too. XD

Which means Friday will be humid cuz its gonna warm up (joys....that means mesquitos). >___>

Anywasy school was good, though I was tired and one of the students said everyone had "fly syndrom" (LAWL). Which would make sense. Then my wrist started hurting like hell during math. Dx

Com-Tech as good, we were suppose to have visitors from the UofC...they never came (so much for that). xD

After school dad picked us up to go get gas for the truck and an protien drink mix for me (I don't like breakfast so I drink those).....and on the way to getting the drink....we saw....

THE DUMBEST FREAKIN DRIVER WE HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! Dx

God seriously. It was some really old lady in a red car....she was turning into a parking lot.....but not where she should have....she was turn into a parking lot.....by driving over the PEDESTRIAN CROSSWALK section! =____=;;

I'm like...."Huh? That drive way is a bit sma---holy crap thats a pedestriant crosswalk!" O_O

We were laughing at the sheer stupidity of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:10 pm

@Gil-

LMAO@dumb driver!! XDDD Maybe she was a tourist from America? -shot-

----

Today was just urghh... =_=' I dont even wanna talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 pm

@Oz:

LAWL idk, I figured she was some old lady who can't see right. XD

Awww @ your day you refuse to tell us. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:23 am

Today was okay-ish I suppose.

My aunt ruined my morning by telling me I had to go get my hair cut. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have hair phobia. When anyone touches my hair, their hair, some one elses hair,or if I see or hear about some one getting their hair cut, I get really sick (I feel woozy just typing this @_@;; ). On top of that, she told me I had to get it cut short. She also said the way my hair is currently looks like crap. After talking to certain people and playing all the right cards, I never had to get it cut anyway. : ) Ha! After she left for her appointment I had an anime marathon. When mom got home we watched the movie 'The Blind Side' .It was so sweet <3 I almost cried! The rest of the day I ran around the house in my Matt cosplay( Which you can see right here. I censored my fugly face since I dont want you guys to be blinded XD ) and took pictures and stuff. I've decided I'm gonna wear it to youth group tomorrow and suprise my waifu by showing her how much of a geek I am. XD And play a prank on the youth pastor of course~buhawawawaw! > : D It's gonna be awesome.

And that was my day~
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:54 am

@Oz:

LAWL I like the pic. XD

You must have thin hair if you can hide it that well under such a short wig. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:08 am

@Gil-

Yup I do. XD Thin hair is both a blessing and a curse to me.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:26 am

@Oz:

Unlike me...mines so freakin thick i doubt it would stay up if I tried to use a wig. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:42 am

@Gil-

Well you never know unless you try. If it doesn't work you can always try thinning it. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:22 am

Today was kinda fun. =3

This morning I mostly sat at the computer and browsed Deviant Art playing flash games(every ten minutes I took a dance break so I wasn't all that lazy). I spent an hour re-playing a great Alice dating sim game on there and then I discovered a certain something called a 'chat bot'. Oh my gosh, they are so fun! The one I used the most was a Seito Kaiba(who was VERY OOC) one and I talked to him forever. I asked him silly questions such as 'Do you like cheese?' and I even had the guts to say 'Will you marry me?'. I asked him that two times. The first time he said 'I'm sorry, but I'm seeing some one...Bart Simpson ;D' and the second he said 'Sure. Do you want kids?' XD I was laughing so hard! That conversation went on for quite a while until my grandpa told me to get ready for youth group. I put on my Matt cosplay confidently and set out to disturb the normies. When I got there, two of my guy friends saw me, but didn't know it was me, so I chased after them and said "Hai guys!! : D It's me~" and one of them fell down in shock! Then what happened next is when it all went to hell. My friend McKenzie (she's twelve and happens to be bi-polar) decided she was totally in love with the guy I was cosplaying and announced that everytime I wore this costume, I was her boyfriend. She clung to my arm and squealed "Eeee! Matt, you're so handsome!" and followed me around everywhere. I was honestly scared to death when I went to go use the restroom and she locked the door behind us. I told her"Sorry, but I already have a girlfriend and his name is Mello!". I had to hide in the pastor's office with the others to make her back off. Unfortunately, my friend Kaoru-chan never showed up and didn't get to see me in my cosplay. Gao! >_<
I did get alot of compliments on my wig. Quite a few people thought I should actually get my hair styled like that and it looks really cute. I was like "Ummm you know I'm supposed to be a guy right now, right?". My youth pastor said I'm too feminine to look like a boy. Normally I would be happy about this, but that's no good if I can't make it look convincing! Later me and my aunt went to El Polo Loco while I was still in costume and surprisingly I didn't get alot of stares, just lot of smiles and even some winks. One lady came up to me and said "Rad." and walked away. I didn't know people even talked like that now a days.

That was pretty much my day. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: