Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DuRARARA!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

DuRARARA!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 am

Well I'm late posting this but, new season is gonna be epiccc~! <3

I love the new opening and ending, not to mention I think Anri is gonna get a hell of a lot more interesting now. *___*

Though I found it freaky that they did a 6 month time skip between episode 12 and 13 though...o___o;;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 am

I love the new op and ed too <3 mostly the op. I'm so glad they finally have the full version out!

I can't wait for the rest of the season. : ) It's gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 am

Yess the rest will be awesome.

Though i wonder how much of the novels are gonna be in upcoming episodes?

Cuz I've heard some really big spoilers from teh novels that aren't in the manga or anime yet.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:35 am

Oooo..where exactly did you hear these spoilers? cute fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 am

I heard them from random people I know. So I have no idea where they got them from.

But I guess if you really ant I can tell you them.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 am

Really? <3 Please, do!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 am

Alright these are the spoilers I can remember so far.

1.) Izaya has twin younger sisters.

2.) Izaya is one of those people who has never had any friends before, and the reason he hates Shizou is because Shizou despite his violent nature can still make friends easily.

3.) At some point Izaya gets stabbed and ends up in the hospital.

4.) The girl in the hospital that we saw in eppy 4ish that had a pic of Kida and her on her phone. That's Kida's girlfriend. Hence the connection between Izaya and Kida.

and I know there is more but I can't remember it...XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 am

I knew about Izaya's sisters and Kida's girlfriend, but I had no idea about the other two spoilers. ) : Poor Izaya!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Just watched eppy 14 RAW.

This eppy was rather...odd actually. XD

1.) Shinra's daddy is more weird then his own son. XD

2.) Celty, Shinra and Papa talk about Celty and Shinra being in love (and possible marriage)! <3

3.) Everyone seems edgy since Anri witnessed those murders. It also seem's that the pervy teacher has something to do with Mika as well...and got pretty upset by it.

4.) Shinra's daddy actually held a gun to Namie to get her to let him into Izaya's place to talk with him! ....She found out later it was a fake gun that shot out streamers (LMAO lmaeeee Namie)! XD

5.) Izaya apparently is a tea drinker. I never would have thought that...he seem's more like the type to drink some random fruity drink (while Shizou is coffe and Shinra is tea). XD

6.) There were scene's where Celty goes to both Shizou and Izaya for advice.

Shizou kinda got annoyed about somethng and actually tried being a backseat driver on her motorcycle. XD

Izaya...no idea what he was talking about...but lets face it, he must have good advice if people actually go to him for guidence. XD

7.) OMG Kida FINALLY visits his girlfriend in the hospital!!! *wants to know what happened after that*

8.) The eppy ended with Anri encountering the 'Slicer' agian...only she wasen't scared...I think this is where that epic 'I'll punish you' Anri I've seen in pics starts to come in! *___*

9.) Over all next eppy consist of more of the Slicer and Anri, as well as Izaya, and Shizou fighting (someone)...and a bit more on the gangs....not much to go by. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 am

Eppy 14 is out already? o: That seemed real quick to me.

Ooo if Shinra and Celty did get married..and if they had kids, does that mean one of them might come out headless? That would be interesting. XD

You're probably gonna think I'm stupid for thinking this, but before last weeks episode I thought Anri was the Slicer. ^^' That just goes to show how smart I am..

Yesss! It's about time Kida goes to visit his girly-friend! I wanna know more about her. : ) She'll probably be appearing more often now that she's featured in the op and ed.

I have yet to watch this episode (only commented on your notes), so I will go do that now. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 am

@Oz:

LAWL maybe? Or it would be missing some random body part. XD

LMAO you thought she was the slicer? Niceeee. XD

Yeah I wanna know more about Saki too (thats Kida's GF's name). Plus I wanna know her connection with Izaya, she seems to know him well and they seem to get along. XD

Hell since I kinda ship Kida x Anri, I might start shipping Izaya x Saki if I like their relationship. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 pm

I just did a Durarara BETA vid! DuRARARA!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSr4aZa6Kbw

Last edited by Gilbert Nightray on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:42 am

OMG *o* I swear you're just getting better and better at vidding! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:46 am

Thankie! XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:36 pm

I just watched eppy 15 RAW (its not subbed yet so I will watch it agian later).

One thing I noticed with this is...Namie is appearing a LOT in Izaya's office/appartment. And every time I see her there...she's either just talking with him or serving tea.

Seriously I think she has been tamed by Izaya now. She is now his own personal maid/house-wife. XD

I also laughed when Izaya was talking with the reporter Shizou, he actually called him "Shizu-chan"...poor reporter spit out his tea after hearing him say that. XD

PFFT apparently Izaya files his nails too (how unexpectidly girly of him). XD

LMFAO!!! We also got a brief clip of Izaya watching tv...and it was something that looked like a Daycare show. XDDD

Next person to get interviewed about Shizou was Celty. She seemed rather extactic about it. Then the guy asked if he could please see under her helmet. She toook it off and he stood there frozen in shock as she left. XD

..............O___O OMG. The reporter was on his way to the next person to interview when someone stabbed him from behind!

We then go into Mikado, Celty and Izaya's 3-way chat. Izaya does teh scream thing and starts getting pissed off cuz the stupid hacker appeared agian. He's all like "KJBUBSIUCGBSKJBSIUGBKAJBHDB!!!!!! I THOUGH I GOT RID OF YOU!? GAHHH!!"

..............O___O omg....kay you know how for each chat member the anime uses their voices with it so you can tell who it is? Well..........the hack's voice appeared....and started calling out Shizou's name....o____o

If my therory is correct on the hacker being the "Slasher"...then Shizou might be the next target...o_____o

Ok after that creep fest..we suddenly get transported to....a world of rainbows, sweets and perfect weather.............WTF? And apparently its like Anri's dream...her parents are celebrating her birthday with her. --- Oh yeah there is also a swining swip ride and a ferris wheel and a chirstmas tree (someone has screwy dreams).

Ok so apparently everything that shown in this eppy is a flashback from the reporters POV. XD

Anyways we next see the reporter in the hospital, he randomly leaves and starts following Anri (btw he has red eyes now...which means he might be possesed by the Slasher now).

Kida is going to see his girlfriend, and then it skips to Shizou sitting on Celty's bike with the helmet on saying "killkillkillkillkillkill" over and over. Then when Celty trys to calm him down he starts bouncing up and down on the bike (and trust me...it looks wrong....especially when your sitting with a girl in front of you....LMAO!). XD

Just then a bunch of hoodlums appear and **** Shizou off. XD

Next we see the Otaku Trio aigan! Walker seem's to be spazzing over a shitty cliffhanger or event that happened in a manga he was reading. XD

LMAOOOO! Dotachin asks Walker something and he's about to deny it when Erika steps in and starts poking his buttons....Walker literally goes red and hides his face. XD

LMAOOOO as the trio was riding they see Anri being stalked and shortly after Celty appears going pased them on her bike.....with Shizou on the back (YES my dream came true!). XD

And just like I thought, the reporter was possesed by the Slasher...he cornered Anri in the same spot she witnessed the pervious deaths...and tried to kill her.....only to be run over by the Otaku trio in their van (WOOT!).

...But apparently running it over has no effect...he grabbed the knife he was holding and started swinging it at the Otaku trio, then saw Anri agian and went after her.

This time it was Celty and Shizou that came to save her (YAY!). Only to have being hit in the face by Celty's bike do nothing either.....But now the problem is....since Shizou is there...the Slasher knows his name and plans to go after him.

The eppy ends with a cliffy of Shizou charging at the Slasher with a van door. (NOOO!!! GAH!)

------------

Over all that was....one fuckin hell of any eppy....o____o

-----------

EDIT: --- OMG!!! based on the preview I think we Anri gets to meet the Slasher face-to-face....its a girl mostly....(a really creepy one at that...think "the grudge" type look....with zombie eyes....)...o____o
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 am

I didn't read the entire paragraph because I didn't wanna spoil it for myself (like last time when I read it, I already knew what was going to happen once I went to go watch the eppy for myself. XD ) but I did see alot of o__o's so it must be surprising.

When will it be out in subs?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 am

@Oz:

Either later tonight or early tomorrow prolly. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:16 am

@Gil-

If I have enough time, I'll watch it in RAW tonight. XD I'm not sure if I can wait till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 am

@Oz:

LAWL alright. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 am

I saw eppy 15 today and boy was I confused. XD What was up with the reporter guy getting possessed? Is the Slasher some kind of demon or what?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 am

I just watched it too today (subbed).

Yes he got possesed.

The Slasher according to Izaya is a demon soward that can posses people and when they attack someone, that person is possesed (only if they live though).

I got a kick out of when "Saika" (who I think is the slasher) appeared and started saying "Cut" , Izaya (Kanara) was like "I'M THE ONE WHO WANTS TO CUT YOU!" XD

And of course...Shizou bouncing on the motorcyle looked....WRONG. Seriously it looked ike he was humping it, and poor Celty happened to be in front. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:54 am

Oh ok. XD That makes sense then.

LAWL I got a kick out of that too. XD

Ptff...LMAO!! I didn't notice that at all! I'm gonna have to go back and look for that scene!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:05 am

How did you NOT notice that!?

I did almost instantly. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 am

EEE! DRRR!! is getting so awesome! <333

War is coming in Ikebukuro pretty soon I know it! *___*

I just watched eppy 16 RAW. God it was good.

We find out that the creepy girl is the reporters daughter, and seems to be possed by the Slasher....however....Anri is the weilder of the Swoad said to be the slasher. Anri can get glowy red eyes and pull out that swoard on her own will! *___*

I've also confirmed Shizu-chan stalks Izaya. Like SERIOUSLY (LMFAO)! XDDD

Shizou went over to where Izaya works/lives and started calling his name, went inside and was about to kick the door down to get inside his place. XD

Then Izaya came up behind him and I think asked what he was doing there. They fought a bit using words, and then Izaya brought out his pocket knife and then they were about to fight physically with a knife and pole when Celty stopped them. XD

Apparently the slasher, was telling everyone to go after Shizou and Anri, so Celty picked up Shizou and I think were gonna go ahead and rescue Anri, but they got caught up in a battle agianst many slasher zombie people. xD

Though it seems Anri didn't need their help, she got away just fine then went and brought out the swoard to confront the reporters daughter as she was about to kill the pervy teacher.

And end of eppy. *____*

---------

Next eppy the battles continue. <3
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:01 am

LMAO few more comments on eppy 16.

I just watched it subbed and god damn some of the moments were funny. XD

Like after Shizou bashed the possesed reporter he was like...

Shizou: "I'm going to Shibusen to murder Izaya."

then this happened.

Erika: *Watches Shizou go off* "Hey hey! Shizou is totally in love with Izaya! Their like...BL!!!" *_____* <333

Dear god that had me laughing cuz everyone was like "NOOOOOOO!!!!". With the exception of Shinra who actually considered it to be true. XDDD

Then the part where Shizou came to Izaya's apparentment (how the hell does he know where it is?), he's was like....

Shizou: "Izaya-kuuunnn. Let's pl-!"

He was gonna say "play" but Izaya appeared behind him. XDDD

During their little spat Shizou accuses Izaya of being behind the weird possesed people attacks.

And when Celty came to stop their fight, Shizou was like...

Shizou: "Was this part of your plan too?"

Then classic Izaya had to be a smartass (and we love it) said...

Izaya: "If I could predict Celty randomly appearing here, I would have dropped a meteor on your house ages ago."

Classic Izaya, just classic. XDDD *loves him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DuRARARA!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: