Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DuRARARA!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

DuRARARA!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:32 am

Thankieeee! XD

Dude Kizaya fans are swarming all over the place. If they continue to grow they might eventually catch up with Shizaya. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:28 am

Just watched eppy 18 if DRRR Raw! Very Happy

OMG it was EPIC!...Lots of talking though...and I mena LOTS. XD

Kida was epic as Yallow Scarfs leader...what made me laugh was even in the past he was a total flirt. XD

I also like Saki now too! She seems to be the only normal female in DRRR!! Well...the most normal anyways.

It seems that at some point during her time in the hospital....I think it got to her head because in one scene where Kida goes to see her...after he leaves she is still talking like he's still there....o___o;;

And it seems people where right with her being obsessed with Izaya in some way. She mentioned him a lot in this. Even called him amazing at one point.

We also got to see how she ended up in the hospital....and got damn all I can say is "F*CK YOU BLUE SQUARES!" ...seriously...poor Saki...T_T

Hell poor Kida for having that happen to his GF. T_T

also....

IZAYA IS A PRYO NOW TOO!!!! LMFAO AHAHAHAHA!!! XDDD

He set the chess set in his house on fire after pouring gasoline on it then tosing a match on it! Then he started burning playing cards. XDDD

Izaya and Kida scenes were epic too. Kida tries to punch Izaya, fails..then gets lecture from Izaya...and lots of other stuff happens. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:51 am

Random Izaya vid from eppy 18! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iny2yXwCqdE
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:43 pm

There wasn't much really epic in eppy 19 other then Anri and Celty's little fight scene...and Simon talking about "human sushi". xD

Lots of Izaya and Mikado talking online though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:37 pm

WHOA!!!! HOLD THE PHONE!!!

A company is the UK lisenced DURARARA!!! O____O

It's called Beez Entertainment. Apparently it's a new lisencing place in the UK, and DRRR is one of their first titles.

Being one of their first, like NIS America with PH, they will NOT be dubbing it (unless the sales go really well).

But being said...since someone int eh UK lisenced it, does that mean people in North America can get it? Or will it only be avaliable to those around the UK?...Or...will someone from North America lisense it for North American distribution?

...What worries me about this, is since the lisense is from the UK, does that mean the way they translate it will be the way people from teh UK speak? Or just normal english?

------------

[Edit]

Wait a minute, I just re-read the lisencing thing. It also says that another UK company lisenced the VK, Eden of the East, and Baccano animes.

So I guess this means it is possible for more then one company to lisence a show (depending on where the company is).

So I'm still holding out for someone in North America to realease DRRR in North America.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:25 am

Oh thank goodness for the edit. XD That really scared me for a minute. I always thought Funimation would get it since they got Baccano and I really hope they do.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:30 am

Yeah it scared me till I went back and checked. xD

Yeah I hope Funi gets it too, but since DRRR is based in japan unlike Baccano, there is no garuntee that the dub will be as good.

If Funi doesn't get it, I want us in Canada to dub it. xD

(though for some reason I get the feeling is someone doesn't get it soon here in North America for dubbing...then Sentai or NIS America will get it....)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:22 am

Grrrrrrr@Sentai >_<

The other day I was at Best Buy and I saw the second season of Hell Girl and was like, "Yesss! Funi finally got around to dubbing it!" then I looked at the language settings and company and was seriously ticked off. They got Gintama too! Dx Gao!

I just really hope it's released in English dub some how. I have nothing against subs,but it's more exciting to buy a dvd when there's a suprise to it like English voices instead of just getting a subbed dvd of something you've already seen, ya know? That's just how I see it. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:49 am

@Oz:

Yeah all other seasons of Hell Girl were lisenced by Sentai. Same with a lot of the reverse harem shows like CLANNAD, La Corda D'Oro, Neo Angelique Abyss, etc.

I know Sentai is starting to dub some of them (they have dubbed CLANNAD now), but I don't think they will dub others for awhile.

As for NIS America...its too new to dub anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 pm

O____________O "Like...holy...SHIT."

That was my reaction to a lot of DRRR!! eppy 21.

1.) Kida is kicking more ass (literally he kicked and punched members of his gang...the douches at least).

2.) Mikado is getting suspsious of things, but also worried. Meaning its almost time for him to convert to epic mode agian.

3.) Izaya just became even epicer then he already was. He was spying with his binoculars agian (this time on Anri). He also made a Katekyou Hitman Reborn refference in the Chat Room (he said "Bye bye Bee" before he left). AND he's sitting in a Starbucks ripp off place drinking coffee. xDDD

4.) The preview for 22....scares me....o____o. It shouws Shizou of all people...beat up, lying on the ground...in the fuckin RAIN and passed out. O____O

IWANTTHISEPPYSUBBEDLIKENAO!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 am

I just saw 20 today...but wow that sounds epic. o___o
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

LMFAO! OMG! I just found profiles of 2 characters from the novels! I knew about one of them, the other I just knew her name and what she looked like (but I like her already). xD

{{WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS}}

1st up is...Aoba Kuronuma

+ Introduced in volume 4, Aoba is 1st year student in Raira Academy. He has a bright personality and is always seen smiling, but has also a darker side to him. He's described as being akin to "a younger version of Orihara Izaya".

(A mini Izaya?...thats almost a scary thought. I bet he's not as epic though. xD)

+ When he was in elementary school his older brother Izumii Ran physically abused him, so Aoba in revenge set out fire in Ran's bedroom (...lovely) and Ran took the blame, as the adults thought the fire started from his cigarette. After their parents' divorce, Aoba went to live with his mother and changed his surname from Izumii to Kuronuma. A few years later, he formed Blue Square and ceded its leadership to Ran.

+ When Blue Square was almost disbanded after various major conflicts with Yellow Scarves and then Heiwajima Shizuo, Aoba returned and took over the control. He enrolled at Raira academy and approached Anri and Mikado, whom he knew to be a Dollars member. Later, he desired to use Mikado for his own purpose and declared Orihara Izaya, whose influence on Mikado interfered with his plans, an enemy. (WHAT!? Oh no you DIDN'T!) He successfully persuaded Mikado to become the leader of Blue Square; however, when Mikado assumed control by stabbing Aoba's hand with a ballpoint pen as his first order, Aoba realized there was more to Mikado than meet the eyes. (HA! Take that you bastard!)

(Over all he seems...yeah I have a feeling I won't be liking him. There can only be one Izaya, he will NOT be a replacement for him.)

2nd one up is....Vorona

+ 19 year old Russian assassin. (SHE KICKS ASS ALREADY!)

+ She made her first kill at the age of 10 and after training under Simon and Dennis (...wait what!?...Jeez Simon no wonder you and your "sensei" are so freakin epic. xD), was employed in a weapon dealing organization led by Lingerin Douglanikov and his collaborator, her father Dracon.

+ She escaped to Japan with a truckload of illegal weapons (LAWL) taken from Lingerin and Dracon. After a major conflict with Awakusu-kai and the Dollars business, she became a debt collector (LMFAO! In otherwords she kinda like a tax collector) working with Shizuo.

(Oh dear god...I LOVE HER ALREADY! And all I have done is read this and seen some pics of her!)

Over all these 2 characters sounds really interesting. I'll post more for other characters that show up.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Ooo interesting. : ) I've seen lots of fanart of Vorona (mostly of where she's with Shizuo XD) I believe this is her, correct? https://2img.net/h/i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/rainbow_alike/Durarara/2010-04-24-270870.jpg From what I've read of her profile she sounds awesome already.

The other guy sounded okay until he said Izaya was his enemy and what happened with Mikado. Dx So until I read more, me no likey him very much.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm

@Oz:

Yep thats her. xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Just watched eppy 22 RAW.

Not much to the episode itself other then Anri got chased around town by those assholes in Yellow Scarfs. Mikado heard about it, and made everyone from DOLLARS pitch in to help her (it was really epic actually).

Somewhere along the way Kida hides her from the assholes, but is consulting her about being in DOLLARS, and being the one who was spying on them a few episodes ago. He starts actuaing kinda annoyed and bitchy and frantic, tot eh point Anri just slapped him and went off. (LAWL)

Later she is saved by Shizou who beat the shit out of the guys. And is taken to Celty's home.

Meanwhile Mikado announces DOLLARS is going to be disbanned. And Kida is being emo.

We also found out the reason Shizou was on the ground in the rain. Apparently the assholes in Yellow Scarfs, shot him.

--------

The preview was more on the trio friendship and how they are slowly going seperate ways.

--------

Over all I wouldn't say the episode was interesting per-say, but it had major plot development and development in character relationships.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 pm

IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 23 of Durarara!! Kida, Anri and Mikado all confirm eachothers identies in the wearhouse where the Yellow Scarfs hideout is!!!! YAY FINALLY!

Shizou is alright from the gun wounds. He wound up waking up and walked to Shinra's and was like "Hey Shinra, I got shot take out the bullets ok?". He actualyl seemed really bored by it too. xDDD

Last edited by Gilbert Nightray on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 am

Gahh! I'm two episodes behind! *goes to watch*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am

Shame on you Oz! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 am

I know! D: Izaya would be very displeased with me. *still hasn't watched them yet*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 am

AH! SHAME SHAME DOUBLE SHAME EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME! *shakes fist*

Izaaaa-kunnnnnn make her watch you in all yoru smexyness plzzzz?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Gahhh I remember those words back from grade school. XD Almost forgot about it.

And no need to make me watch. I'd do it willingly. ;D <3

In fact, I'm all caught up now. Things are gonna get intense in the next episode I can tell!

Wait isn't the next one 24? Does that mean it's almost over? ;_____;

And speaking of Izaya smexyness, lookie what I found on Ebay! *seriously wishes this was a poster* http://cgi.ebay.com/PROMO-POSTCARD-DURARARA-ANIME-Izaya-Orihara-Mint-RARE-/230489230661?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35aa3a8d45
*q* Does want plz.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Sadly yes that means DRRR is almost over. T____T

*clicks link*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Q*

*steals and runs* xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 am

OMG

Okay, so today I was on my way back from San Fransisco..and I'm not joking when I say this, I saw a place called 'Russia Sushi'. XDDDDD Just thought you might find it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:19 am

........LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 am

LAWL! I thought you'd get a kick out of that. XD I have reason to believe Simon might be real now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuRARARA!!   DuRARARA!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DuRARARA!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: