Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio Empty
PostSubject: Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio   Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:02 pm

WELCOME TO THE STUDIO!

Hey, all! I LOVE writing, like, love love love it, and in the same way that some people do pix on request, I'll do fanfics on request! Please try to keep all pertinent information in ONE requesting post and please read (or skim) at least most of the information below!
I'll be posting a list of animes I've seen, but you don't have to leave it to that list, because I'm pretty open to watching anything for your fic! Except pokemon/digimon/etc etc. and if you assign me something that like a bajillion seasons long, you'll be waiting a really long time for your fic! XD I'll also be posting links to all my fanfics here, once I finish them/fix them/post them online. I've got a satisfaction guarantee: if it's not what you wanted or it has bad spelling/grammar/anything, I'll write a new one right away!

WHAT I DO

I'll write anything: dirty, fluffy, OCs, prompts, poetry... like, i said, ANYTHING.
I write like, supernaturally good yuri (ok, there's totally a reason for that XD) and really good het, too, though my boys and boys sexytimes leave a lot to be desired, comparatively. Apparently it's OK, but not really anything compared to my girl/girl and boy/girl.
XD Gay romance is all good, though.
I have to ask that all smut be human(oid)/human(oid), unless it's a very non-explicit example

I want Character A to walk in to Character B, and see Character B and a goat, and for Character A to be all like, "wtf, were just [bleep]ing a GOAT???" and let crack ensue

This is to preserve my sanity (frankly, I don't want to imagine explicit sexytimes between any things that don't at least sort of look or are vaguely shaped like humans
and, of course, all of my non-smut is good, too.
You can be as specific or as vague as you'd like with your requests, and all requests will be finished on the weekends (the only times i can access fanfic posting sites).
I'll also let you have peeks at what I'm up to if you ask for it!

CONCERNING PLOT

So, if you want specific things, be sure to ask for them! say things like:

I want a dirty fic on Characters A, B, and C featuring Specific Naughty Feature, and i want it to be based on Character A finding out that they're in love With Character C, who is in love with Characters A and B, but B is a weird rapist.

or

I want a cute fic on Character A and Character B going shopping... nothing dirty, please!

I'm not a mind reader, so the more specific you are, the more likely I am to give you what you wanted the first time around. Plus, the more specific you are, the quicker i can get your Fic done and delivered!

CONCERNING OCs

I need a full OC profile for your OCs to be validly put in a fic!
here's an example (with notes on what to put where)

(insert optional photo here, or a link to optional photo)

Name: first, nickname, middle, last, whatever your OC has, put it here.
Age: just a general idea works. if it's a non-human age, give me an age they act.
Physical: give me a description.
Relationships: only put relationships to canon characters or OCs that you are giving me a profile for and want mentioned
Relationship status: may or may not be important
Likes: pretty self explanatory. put hobbies and things that your OC likes to be around here.
Hates: things your OC can't stand
Fears: duh. things the OC can't be near without freaking out

Info: this is just your average bio, give me history and a little personality info here!

-----------------------------------------
NOTES:
-put notes here on little sidebar things that may or may not come up.
-especially if they're just like, funny little quirks!

Also, please note that a Fic casted completely with OCs is NOT a FanFic, it's an original story with stolen plot and setting. I don't do these. Also, this has more to do with characters in general, but I DO NOT write animals as characters. NOTHING will be written from an animal's point of view, unless it's for hilarity. Example:

I want a fluffy/cracky Fic about Character A, who is a strong silent type, being pestered by Character B, who is a total bubbly ditz, and I want it told from the point of veiw of Character B's dog. And I want it to end with the dog wondering what on EARTH his master was DOING. (no smut, please!)

however, I don't write animals very well, so the fic had better have several human characters to move the plot along, otherwise it'll get shafted and possibly canceled. Sorry. but I really know my limits, and I'd hate to have to disappoint anyone AFTER they put their request in. (I've already done that to InsaneEmily, and it like, totally drags and I feel like, REALLY freaking bad about it, but... yeah...)

CONCERNING WHAT I CAN WRITE FICS OF

This is the frequently-updated list of anime and manga i have in my repertoire. By no means am i limited to this, as i can easily watch or read anything new, but it will add waiting time to your fic's delivery. Also, please note that I only read new manga from late May to mid-August, and during most of December.

ANIME
Deathnote
Ouran Higschool Host Club
Ladies Versus Butlers
Nodame Cantabile
Hetalia
Pandora Hearts
Da Capo
Da Capo II
Love Hina
Goldenboy
The Lemon Angel Project
Kuroshitsuji
Vampire Knight

Working on:
Mai-HiME
Black Cat

Soon starting:
Fairy Tail
Elfen Lied
Cowboy Bebop
K On
He is My Master

Requested:
Fullmetal Alchemist

MANGA

Immediate Gratification:
Love Hina (well, I might have to skim over it, it's been a while Smile

Working On:
Ouran High School Host Club

Starting Soon:
(none)

Requested:
(none)

I might eventually offer books/movies/the like, but right now I'm too lazy to even THINK of all the books/movies/etc. that I've read, so I'm NOT doing them (unless it's something easy and generic like Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings - something TOTALLY mainstream like that.)

CONCERNING WHAT IS IN THE WORKS

I'll put all current projects here, as a reminder to myself and a notice of the waiting list! Not only will projects for Pandora Heaven go here, but ALL Fanfic'ing projects will go here, for all sites i Fic on. Pandora Hearts deliveries will be ONLY on weekends (unless I'm on break from school)

Finished (But Not Delivered):
Plaything (HKM)

In Progress:
It's not pink! (Plot only for HKM joint)
Requested:
none

Complete:
Why Lollipops are not Allowed in Airports (HKM)
FrUK Family and Falling in Love (HKM)
Fr(UK) remembering Family (HKM)

In Conclusion

So, like, feel free to ask me to write ANYTHING for you.

Love,
Chessie cat

Notes to self:
-Get Lollipops onto FF.net
-find the link to where Plaything is supposed to be
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio   Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:52 am

*waves at people* I think the Hetalia Kink meme is getting sick of me... anyone on here got requests?
Back to top Go down

Chessie's Fanfic'ing Studio
Page 1 of 1