Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio

Go down 
3 posters

How have you liked Cheshire's art?
Give that kitty some catnip and a tummy rub!
Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_lcap50%Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
It's lining the CatBox now...
Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_lcap0%Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was pretty good!
Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_lcap0%Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I guess it was all right...
 0% [ 0 ]
It wasn't what I asked for
 0% [ 0 ]
I had to wonder how much catnip Chessie had before drawing it...
Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_lcap25%Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
It made my brain hurt!
 0% [ 0 ]
I haven't gotten mine yet!
 0% [ 0 ]
I haven't asked for one yet!
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm just lurking here...
Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_lcap25%Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Empty
PostSubject: Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 am

I'll take requests, since I don't currently have ANY fan art. At all. Period.
Yeah. I only have original art, which may or may not wind up posted as examples, but I'd rather have fanart examples, so... I'll take requests and add them to my to-do list (at the top, after the oc request I have half done)

About Comments: I'm kinda new to the fanart thing, and I'm working on improving my art in general, so please please please feel free to comment/give advice. I love critiques, but, for the sake of my precious ego, keep it constructive! Critiques, comments, and advice should go to my deviantArt on the appropriate picture. There will be links to everything below, eventually.

About my style: I tend to draw highly stylized, lanky people and I LOVE little details and interesting anatomy. I also like chibis, but only if they're not really doing anything. Action chibis + me as artist = EPIC FAIL. At the moment I'm not doing andything complicated for backgrounds (sorry) since I more than kinda sorta suck with them. I'll do absolutely anything you ask for, but some things may take a while longer. Be wary if you're asking for half (or more) naked men, as they sometimes come out... special. Men also take me longer, since I'm not as used to them. Everything applying to men also applies to dogs. Also, I might post a rough up, then retouch the drawing on my computer, especially if my colors scan wrong (something I notice to happen very frequently)
Also, if I give you a shoddy peice and you ask for a redo, I may wait a week or so, since my art ability and muse seems to wax and wane every few weeks.
Please allow a couple of weeks for your request to come through, to allow for scanning issues, drawing time, OCD fixing time, and real life.

When Requesting: Give me the name of the character(s), the anime(s)/manga(s)/game(s)/what have you they are from, any details of the picture you'd like (absolutely no bestiality, please, though everything else is fine) as well as at least one reference picture for each character (link only, please, just in case I haven't seen/read/played/etc. whatever they are from) and if you want color or black and white. If you don't specify color or b&w, I'll do whatever I feel like. Color takes longer to do.
If you're looking for higher quality and speed, include a full body and headshot for each character. Links only, please, not visible pictures. Thanks!
I will contact you via PM when your rough is done and when your rough is scanned in. After you give me the ok on it, I'll finish it, contact you again via PM, and put the finished product here, as well as on my deviantArt (links to all completed projects will appear below). All comments should go on the deviantArt, not here, thanks! Requests may also be made on my main deviantArt page: Cheshire's Deviant Art

Guarantee: If you don't like your picture, I'll redo it up to four times. If you still don't like it, I'll apologise profusely.

Requests:
Saber - Fate/Stay Night (Elliot)

In Progress:
Nothing now... why not request something to get my muse going?

Completed:
Nothing, yet... it'll be coming soon! (Maybe)

Last edited by Le Cheshire Cat on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 am

So, I have a request for you =3

Character: Saber
Anime: Fate/Stay Night
Color scheme: whatever you want
Chibi/non-chibi: Non-Chibi
Extra: n/a
What i want them to be doing: Maybe have her (with her armor) sitting down in a field of white flowers, and holding her sword, excalibur, in her lap, with a peaceful look on her face~ =3
Picture: http://www.3dretro.com/shop/images/bome23.gif
https://media.photobucket.com/image/Fate%20Stay%20Night%20Saber%20concept%20art/CanonRAP/TM/f-uc_saber.jpg
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm starting this back up in my free time... Elliot is first in line... XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Chibi Chessie (Pawscreen)   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Photo_14

yay, I've gotten as far as humanly possible at my dad's house! (Inked to lineart, 7 colors)
I can't believe I don't have a SINGLE bubblegum pink marker here. What is this world coming to???

Chibi Chessie (Cat) anyone?

(Forgive webcam's bad photography skills!!!)

Last edited by Le Cheshire Cat on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 pm

This is so cute Chessie it made me smile! The paws and eye are simply adorable <3
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Ahh, thanks Lacie!
I'm glad it made you happy!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Vincent's OC - Kaia   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 am

I'm working on a picture for Vincent, so here's where it'll appear.

HAHA CENSORED!!!

Right now it's in the sketch stage. I can only get it inked to lineart at my dad's, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio   Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio Empty

Back to top Go down

Chessie's Anime Art (and stuff) Studio
Page 1 of 1