Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Month Were YOU Born In?

Go down 
+21
Lily Baskerville
Vanessa Nightray
bluesweets
Yuusuke-chan
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Leah
Lacie
Leo
Will of the Abyss
Leo in a Panda Suit
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Lotti Baskerville
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
Jack
Xerxes Break
Gilbert Nightray
Echo-chan
Elliot Nightray
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What month were YOU born in?
January
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
February
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
March
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
April
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
May
 11% [ 4 ]
June
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
July
 11% [ 4 ]
August
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
September
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
October
 8% [ 3 ]
November
 11% [ 4 ]
December
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 pm

W-wha....? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!?!?!? >O I AM A LEO!! I REFUSE TO BE....WHICHEVER SIGN IS NOW FOR THE MONTH OF JULY (Past the 24th or w/e)!!! GAHH!!! IM SO MAD >< IM GONNA KEEP CALLING MYSELF A LEO NO MATTER WHAT!! >O
@Alice: Yeah....your the expert on this kind of stuff so....xD I trust what you say
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

@Oz: I think its called Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17
@Alice: yeahh I heard about that
so,
I'm just going to stick to my sign :3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 am

yeah! ive heard of that....Echo got me addicted to a series called starry sky....and i remember seeing it there...i think.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm

@ Elliot: It depends on whether or not you subscribe to Eastern (ie Vedic) or Western astrology. Ophiuchus has been around in Vedic astrology for EVVVEERRRRRR. Some *astronomer*- astroNOMER, not astroLOGER- said "Hey! Your signs are wrong!" and people who didn't know this started flipping out... yeeaaaahhhh... while all the western astroLOGERs said "Yeaaah, what else is new?"

Anyway, I gotta go~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:09 pm

I was born in February!!!!!!!!! So I'm an Aquarius :p

Last edited by Leo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ^^)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh I tried the website as well: So long!!!! ><

February 10 1993

Rising Sign is in 29 Degrees Scorpio
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

- OMG, this is so true Surprised Surprised Surprised

Sun is in 21 Degrees Aquarius.
You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.

- Quite true, except for the fact that I'm not observant at all XD XD

Moon is in 00 Degrees Libra.
Affectionate, warm and friendly, life must be a "beautiful" experience for you. Unpleasantness should be avoided at all costs. You tend to overlook other people's faults and you would rather give in than fight. You are uncomfortable with strangers, but at ease and sociable with friends and associates. Indeed, you would rather socialize than work -- you can use your prodigious charm to avoid unpleasant tasks. You need the support and assistance of another in order to get you started on any new project -- you are not a self-starter. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent (i.e., lazy). Your refined aesthetic sensibilities attract you to music, dance, art and any other cultured activity.

- Eh, I really don't have any charms but other than that, it's true XD

Mercury is in 03 Degrees Pisces.
Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

- It just said above that I'm objective and here it says I'm subjective ??? But still true in a sense XD

Venus is in 06 Degrees Aries.
You are a very affectionate person but you hate to be tied down. You are more than willing to be the aggressor in initiating new relationships. Indeed, once you have set your sights on someone, you tend to pursue him or her ardently and passionately. But you do demand your own way in a relationship. Try to give in to your partner's needs and desires once in a while.

- Not really Neutral

Mars is in 08 Degrees Cancer.
Your moods are very important to your overall well-being. You are confident and self-assertive when you are feeling upbeat, and you are retiring, irritable and grumpy when you get depressed about anything. Very sensitive, you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are easily angered whenever you think someone has slighted you. It is best for you to show your anger immediately and let it all out, rather than to try to hold it in or to hold grudges for a long time. You're extremely loyal and defensive of your family, neighborhood, community and culture.

- Half true, half not :p

Jupiter is in 14 Degrees Libra.
You are generally good at balancing opinions and judging issues, but you tend to be indecisive when it comes to making up your own mind. You are objective and quite concerned with fair play and justice. But, when it comes to yourself, you are so aware that whatever you do might upset the apple cart that you often choose to compromise rather than do anything that might make you lonely or vulnerable. Relationships are very important to you -- you learn about yourself and grow through observing yourself interacting with others. Your aesthetic tastes are refined, but expansive and expensive.

- Indecisive! 100% spot on! And yes, I'm very fussy when it comes to aesthetics Very Happy

Saturn is in 20 Degrees Aquarius.
Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them.

- Eh, sometimes yes, sometimes no

Uranus is in 19 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms.

- No idea =w=

Neptune is in 19 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

- True that I set all of my expectations too high T___T

Pluto is in 25 Degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

- No comment :p

N. Node is in 19 Degrees Sagittarius.
You will probably have many different contacts and acquaintances throughout your life. You're quite gregarious by nature and your natural curiosity about others lets you take the lead in forming new relationships. You'll form close ties with those who have similarly idealistic ideas -- especially those who can stimulate you intellectually in your chosen field of interest. Your enthusiasm for learning new things may also cause you to do quite a bit of traveling. Because you probably will have many wide-ranging interests and concerns, you most likely will have contacts and connections in various parts of the country (or world).

- Haha, so true XD XD XD

Phew that was really long Neutral Can't believe I actually read all of that XD Should I try with the other birthday as well? Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Okie, my 2nd result:

Rising Sign is in 14 Degrees Gemini
Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk -- constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades", you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially -- try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level.

- This is actually quite true XD

Sun is in 17 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

- Wow, this is like the opposite of my other birthday, but it's true in a sense. Guess i'm a little bit of everything ~ Well I have wayy too many personalities anyway XD Anything could fit

Moon is in 07 Degrees Capricorn.
You are serious and shy and very uncomfortable in those situations where spontaneous and exuberant emotional reactions seem called for. An achiever, you prefer doing practical, worthwhile things that produce tangible results. You need role models to respect, love and emulate. You tend to feel that you're a failure unless you get an important and highly respected position in life. Don't be so hard on yourself! For you, practical needs always win out over emotional considerations. Remember that you too have the right to comfort, security and love. Dutiful and patient, when you make an emotional commitment, you sign on for the long haul -- your love is long- enduring.

- Sadly, this is true T__T Mostly

Mercury is in 06 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

- Half of the times, yes XD

Venus is in 03 Degrees Virgo.
You express your love and affection through selfless service to people or causes. You have a tendency to underestimate yourself and doubt your self-worth. This is very demeaning and should be avoided -- learn to love yourself as well as you do others. Your standards of perfection are very high -- you are attracted to relationships based on duty and responsibility. You are supercritical of yourself and others and, at times, prefer to be alone rather than deal with any imperfections in yourself or in those with whom you might relate.

- This...is...so...true Neutral

Mars is in 09 Degrees Gemini.
Your energies get turned on quickly whenever anything interests you. But you have a very short attention span and it is difficult for you to complete tasks because something else more interesting always seems to be beckoning. You love to debate and argue, usually in a spirit of friendly disagreement. But watch out that you do not get too overly aggressive or antagonistic or others will be quick to take offense where none may have really been intended. You need to be in constant physical motion -- sports or daily exercise is a must for you if you are to feel fit and healthy.

- This is true half of the time XD

Jupiter is in 16 Degrees Virgo.
You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

- Too true O.o

Saturn is in 14 Degrees Aquarius.

Uranus is in 14 Degrees Capricorn.

Neptune is in 16 Degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is in 20 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 29 Degrees Sagittarius. [/b]

- These are the same as the other birthday ~

It's kinda strange. I read other people's result and think they fit me well as well :s Am I weird??
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:56 pm

My birthday is in August, I'm Leo as well :DD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 am

Awesome! =D woot for Leos! =D
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:25 am

Oh lol XD I wonder how many Leos we have (in both senses) in this forum XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 pm

^This proves even more how much Leos rule ;D
laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 pm

@Sheireen: YEAH!!!!!! *high fives*!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Yey it seems that I'm the only one born in December so far.
oni05

I am a Sagittarius~
(but if you include ophiuchus star sign I am that "13th" star sign~)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 pm

hahah! The new star sign only comes into effect for those born after 2009 so dont worry. And woot for December people! =D
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Yeah T^T
I only like the ophiuchus sign because it looks like the Death Eater mark from Harry Potter, so I sometimes consider that as my "star sign" even though it doesn't apply to me. :P
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Only two people for December!? :U

I'm a Sagittarius!~
I'll kill you all with my arrows. Ahaha!~
laughing
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Yeeeey, another Sagittarius,
I am not alone. ;w;
oni09
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 am

@Leah: Oh wow, that's really cool O.o Death Eater ~~~~~
@Zwei: Lol Zwei XD XD I thought you used strings, not arrows?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 am

LOL seems Scorpios are in the lead by 1 vote. xDDD

All us Scorpions shall sneak up on you in the middle of the night and sting you with poison~ >3
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 am

I'm born in july im a cancer
its realy hot in july thats why it stinks oni017
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 am

@Ozu
I've always liked the thought of having my birthday in the summer. *A*
I hate my birthday being in winter because there's not much to do (organising parties), and it's all cold and it gets dark early. But I'm still happy that my birthday is in December because I get lots of presents during that month because of my birthday and Christmas.
oni09

@Leo
Sagittarius' symbol is "The Archer" so we use bow and arrows :3
(which I think it pretty epic, I love bow and arrows as a weapon~~).
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 pm

@Leah: Hahaha I know XD;;; I was just referencing to Pandora Hearts' Zwei because she uses Doldrum's strings XD;;;;;;; And I agree! Bow and Arrows are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm

@Leo
Aha, I see~ Nice reference :P
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

@Leah: I kinda feel that I failed miserably XD;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Leo never fails! ouo;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Month Were YOU Born In?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Vote-
Jump to: