Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Month Were YOU Born In?

Go down 
+21
Lily Baskerville
Vanessa Nightray
bluesweets
Yuusuke-chan
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Leah
Lacie
Leo
Will of the Abyss
Leo in a Panda Suit
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Lotti Baskerville
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
Jack
Xerxes Break
Gilbert Nightray
Echo-chan
Elliot Nightray
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What month were YOU born in?
January
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
February
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
March
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
April
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
May
 11% [ 4 ]
June
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
July
 11% [ 4 ]
August
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
September
Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
October
 8% [ 3 ]
November
 11% [ 4 ]
December
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 pm

@Leah: YES!!!! Leo never fails!!!! oni020
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:30 pm

December here.
I was born in a very cold time. It's winter and it's night time.
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:27 am

@Leo+Leah: Yes! Leo never fails!! I agree with this!!^^

@Yuusuke: ahh someone in December!^^ yeah it may be a cold month, but its a month full of celebrations and joy too 8D
Back to top Go down
bluesweets

bluesweets

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Mine's in February.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Nightray

Vanessa Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:45 pm

In June ^^
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:12 pm

@Bluesweets: February ftw!!!!!
@Vanessa: Oh June o.o So your birthday is coming soon >w<.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Nightray

Vanessa Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm

@Leo:Yup! ^^ On 2 June Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:51 am

Elliot Nightray wrote:

@Yuusuke: ahh someone in December!^^ yeah it may be a cold month, but its a month full of celebrations and joy too 8D

LOL yes, the number of school days is shorter than usual, it's near Christmas time and a few days before new year's. Though it sucks at times that my xmas gift and my bday gift is combined into one gift.

oni017

Not that I mind it nowadays...
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:26 am

FEEL FREE TO GREET ME AT OCTOBER. (last week of October, to be exact) XD

I love my month. I'm a Scorpio...and Scorpio in tarot is Death Arcana. /o/

HOORAY FOR THANATOS~
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm

December. Not much you can do in December for a birthday since it hardly snows down here. At least it's tons of presents in one month:P
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Yay, other December babies ;3;
*is not alone*

I feel some of your pain too~ Having to sometimes combine Christmas and Birthday presents and not being able to do much in the winter. D: But it's always so jolly and cosy during the winter, so I don't really mind. The only thing that makes me impatient is waiting for a whole year for a lot of presents. *brat*
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Leah wrote:
Having to sometimes combine Christmas and Birthday presents

It's worse for my sister. She was born on Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

@Leah
Well thankfully my birthday isn't to close to Christmas so it's not bad and my siblings usually get here by then so they don't miss out on my birthday. Plus as I get older I feel like I want less and less stuff. Although the stuff I do want is a lot more expensive:P Waiting isn't so bad either since my parents get me something for Easter, too.*spoiled*
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm

LoneNecromancer wrote:
Leah wrote:
Having to sometimes combine Christmas and Birthday presents

It's worse for my sister. She was born on Christmas.

oni031
If my birthday was the same date as Christmas, I don't think I'll be able to handle it because I'm quite a spoilt brat, ahaha. *shotdead* xD

Kikari wrote:
@Leah
Well thankfully my birthday isn't to close to Christmas so it's not bad and my siblings usually get here by then so they don't miss out on my birthday. Plus as I get older I feel like I want less and less stuff. Although the stuff I do want is a lot more expensive:P Waiting isn't so bad either since my parents get me something for Easter, too.*spoiled*

My birthday is quite close to Christmas but the Christmas holidays usually start around my birthday so my friends tend to just combine Christmas and birthday present. TuT. Yeah it's the same for me, I don't want a lot of stuff, I'd rather have money so I can spend stuff on which I like because not many of my friends/family are aware of what I really like, aha.
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm

august, last day of leo zodiac~
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am

Born on may too bad I don't get to participate in the privileges of having a birthday on a quiz day.
My star sign is a taurus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Month Were YOU Born In?   Which Month Were YOU Born In? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Month Were YOU Born In?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Vote-
Jump to: