Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon's Shop

Go down 
+11
Alice B-Rabbit
InsaneEmily
Vincent Nightray
Leo in a Panda Suit
Glen Baskerville
Elliot Nightray
Ada Vessalius
Konpeito
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
Gizele12
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Glen Baskerville

Glen Baskerville

Demon's Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 pm

thank you!!!! your work is as good as always.
~Glen~
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:46 pm

yeshyeshyeshyesh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankies SO MUCH~!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I love it and now I need to find out how to put it in my signature............. =_____________=
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Vincent's signature is also ready. ^^ Hope you like it.

Demon's Shop - Page 2 Vincejpg
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:03 pm

*dies of awesome*

OMG ITS AMAZING love!!!

Yay! Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

HOOOOO these are awesome. How did I miss this thread dhdjkhjkhkasdjf.

what characters do you want on it?: Emily
specific colors you want on it?: Pink and maybe some soft shades of blue?
specific pictures you want on it?: Not really, can't really find a lot of them. DX
do you want your name on it?: Sure
extra details about it: Could you possibly stick some flower patterns on it? :3c
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry again, we were travelling for a week and I'm late with the requests again. x.x At least I got the other one Ada asked done. Hope you like it. ^^

Demon's Shop - Page 2 A_distant_dream_2_by_gizelita15-d36xnqi
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:36 pm

YAYS~!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! My friend loves it :3
hopefully she'll make an account soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I don't particularly want anything right now, but these are just so awesome!!!

I'm gonna have to think of something, because these are just so awesome and I want one :3
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Sorry for the delay Emily, I had a real problem to find stock for this tag. But here it is. ^^ And it's one of my best ones so far.

Demon's Shop - Page 2 Insaneemily

Also I have a few updates and I'd like your opnion, specially critics. And Alice, take your time cause as you see, I'm not very fast either. x.x

Spoiler:

If anybody likes any of these feel free to use them. ^^ (unless someone else is using of course XP)
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 am

Wow those are great! You really are gifted! oni035

Also I love the Lavi banner! XD
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks Kinode. ^^ I'm glad you like the Lavi banner, no one said anything about it, you're the first one.
Back to top Go down
Glen Baskerville

Glen Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 am

Can you make me a moving profile picture with Glen Baskerville in it please. Thanks. If not it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:43 am

Haha, and you said you are useless?? Such a liar. These banners are absolutely awesome! If you have time then please make me one as well :p

What characters do you want on it?: Leo! Or Leo & Elliot
Specific colors you want on it?: Blue
Specific pictures you want on it?: None really. Just something sweet or cute Very Happy Oh, maybe this Demon's Shop - Page 2 63446010 and this Demon's Shop - Page 2 Kisukinet_artbooks_jun-mochizuki-art-works-pandora-hearts-odds-and-ends_132 without Oz
Do you want your name on it?: Well, it's Leo either way. But you can put "Statice" in it if you want to. Your choice :p
Extra details about it: I'm happy with anything ^^

Haaa, I'm hopeless with graphics and stuffs T___T See, I'm already more useless than you ^^
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:19 am

Omg that picture is so cute >w< <3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:12 am

It's super cute isn't it >w
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 am

Yus!!! Very much so!!^^
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Glen Baskerville wrote:
Can you make me a moving profile picture with Glen Baskerville in it please. Thanks. If not it's okay.
Sure I can, but which size would you like it? Your current size or 100x100 (I could make 150x150 if you liked as well), also, I'm just getting started at animation, I've only done one banner so far so I can't really assure you it'll be great, but I will surely try.

Leo wrote:
Haha, and you said you are useless?? Such a liar. These banners are absolutely awesome! If you have time then please make me one as well :p

What characters do you want on it?: Leo! Or Leo & Elliot
Specific colors you want on it?: Blue
Specific pictures you want on it?: None really. Just something sweet or cute Very Happy Oh, maybe this Demon's Shop - Page 2 63446010 and this Demon's Shop - Page 2 Kisukinet_artbooks_jun-mochizuki-art-works-pandora-hearts-odds-and-ends_132 without Oz
Do you want your name on it?: Well, it's Leo either way. But you can put "Statice" in it if you want to. Your choice :p
Extra details about it: I'm happy with anything ^^

Haaa, I'm hopeless with graphics and stuffs T___T See, I'm already more useless than you ^^
Thanks. But I know quite a lot of people who are more tallented than me, I'll make you a banner, I should add a bit of info in my first post about animated banners as well, if youd like one just ask ok?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Yay, happy happy day! It's okay. I'm happy with a still banner (no need for moving one :p) ~ Thanks a lot in advance
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm sorry Leo, I tryed to use the stock you asked me, but my croping abilities seem to be getting worse each day, and I wanted to try a new style that a "friend" teached me (I'm trying to learn how to make my tags claner and better with a "professional" in another forum, the classes aren't taking place at the moment but he teached me a few things before "disappearing") If you don't like it this way just ask and I'll change asap. ^^

Demon's Shop - Page 2 Statice

Glen, you wouldn't mind if I took a bit more time on your profile picture right? Animations usually take one or two days. x.x
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Wow! This is like awesome! If it's this style then maybe you don't have to put any words in it, instead maybe Elliot's reaction and the statice flower with the background in the middle! Demon's Shop - Page 2 Tba_pa12

Or just Leo and the flower because Elliot seems to be turning in the undesired direction T__T So yep! Maybe of the words, just put these flowers in! No words needed!
Demon's Shop - Page 2 Tba_pa14

Ahh can't choose >< Just do whichever way you see fit :p

P/S: The colour looks sooo nice! Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 pm

The idea of the flowers was wonderful, come on, I'm sure you have a way for graphics as well (for design at leats XD)

It looks good from my point of view, if you want to add anything, don't forget to tell me. ^^
Demon's Shop - Page 2 Statice2
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 am

OMG! That is beautiful!!! Thank you sooo much! And thanks for the compliment :p My problem is that I might have the idea but I don't have the ability to do it T___T It's such a painful thing Sad

Anyway, thank you sooooo much!!!! (Again XD). You really made my day XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Umm, can I have one too?
what characters do you want on it?: I want Sharon
specific colors you want on it?: soft pink and white
specific pictures you want on it?: when Sharon looks very beautiful
do you want your name on it?: no
extra details about it: Can you make some tea pot, cup with tea, and lily flower as background?
That's it. I want that as a signature, pleasee???? cute
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Sure I can make you one, I'm not really sure if I can make (or find) a few tea pots and cups but I'll try (I could use my Ai for something useful for once ^^) I'll try to get it ready today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks a million!!! oni09
I really need signature oni036
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon's Shop
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next