Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon's Shop

Go down 
+11
Alice B-Rabbit
InsaneEmily
Vincent Nightray
Leo in a Panda Suit
Glen Baskerville
Elliot Nightray
Ada Vessalius
Konpeito
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
Gizele12
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Well, maybe this Demon's Shop - Page 3 57756
(sorry!! I don't really know how to add an image!!! Maybe it doesen't have a picture in your computer? If that happens, then try this!)
http://www.zerochan.net/57756
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Or this?? It's all up to you Gizele12! bye
I belive your instinct! XD
http://www.zerochan.net/284624
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm

I don't think you'll believe this, but I had just finished Glen's request and was searching for stock and I had saved the 2nd image you sent, I was going to use that one. x.x I'm going to use any of them, the one that goes better will do. ^^

@Glen: I'm not really sure if this is what you wanted, if the size or animation is wrong just ask and I'll change. (This is my best animation so far) oni03

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Glenanimation
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 pm

I'll be waiting!! oni035
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Yours is ready Sharon. ^^ I made two versions of it, one with the tea pots and the other one without them (I'm sorry, I'm a failure with brushes) Chose the one you like best.

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Sharontea[img][/img]Demon's Shop - Page 3 Sharonreinsweirthcopy
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Oh my God!!! That's TOO AWESOME!!! yayz
I love it!!!! love!!!
But how can I add that as a signature? oni017 (I don't really know how)
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm

On the bar of the site click on Profile, there paste: {img]paste address here[/img]

Address for the two signatures: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img28/293/sharontea.jpg For the one with the teapot and
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img404/895/sharonreinsweirthcopy.jpg For the one wihout it.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 am

U-ummm......would it be possible to request a banner from you...? ^//^;;;;

Colour choice: Mainly blue (azure preferably) with a small bit of yellow here and there.

picture:
Demon's Shop - Page 3 58017_172414466131670_100000893520791_362427_1361302_n

Just the part with Elliot please >: Or maybe Oz too, i dunno, whatever works! xD (If you have just Elliot, Azure blue and golden yellow, and if Oz is in the picture, Could you have his colours as golden yellow and maybe a viridian green?^^'

S-sorry.....i like my colours ._.;;;; *is an art student*
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am

Your banner was totally awesome!!!!
If you dont too busy, can you make me one again?? (for signature pleaseee) cute
what characters do you want on it?: Elliot
specific colors you want on it?: Blue (anything blue is okay)
specific pictures you want on it?: anything is okay....but please make his picture from PH manga's, not from anime
do you want your name on it?: no
extra details about it: Can you make some musical score? If you can do that.......
If it's too hard, just let me know!! bye
Back to top Go down
Glen Baskerville

Glen Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 am

Thanks for the animation. I love it. time to brag about you to my friends. P.S. i do that alot with... for example the backround. oh... right can you upload the url please.
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Sure. Here it is: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img833/3323/glenanimation.gif

And btw, Elliot and Sharon, do you mind if I take some time to finish your requests? School's just began and I'm having to adpat to the new time. x.x But I'll do them asap.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:15 am

Yes! Please! Take your time!^^
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Of course!! But, you don't need to mind my last post, because I changed my mind, so:
what characters do you want on it?: Sharon (again)
specific colors you want on it?: Blue (anything blue is okay)
specific pictures you want on it?: anything is okay....but please make her picture from PH manga's, not from anime
do you want your name on it?: no
extra details about it: -
If I'm a way too pushed you into this, sorry oni017

Last edited by Sharon Rainsworth on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Elliot's sig is ready. ^^ I had already completed it when I decided to take a look at his post and remembered he wanted some shades of yellow, so I added them, and now there are four versions of the sig. Two of them with text and two of them without text, I guess you can see the difference, chose the one you dfind better (if I made them too light or too dark just tell me).

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Ellysigcopy

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Ellysignotext

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Ellysigcopyshade

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Ellysignotextshade

It's alright Sharon, I was a bit late with some requests from another forums (if you want to know how long has it been since they asked me there was this guy who asked me for a sig a month ago and I forgot to make it) Now I'll work on yours, I'll ignore your sister's post but if she still wants I'll make it for her. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 am

OMG THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! .jgf.zsgv.;zsgvc *puts one in my sig right away*
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 am

but....i cant decide which one i want >x I know! I'll alternate! =D
Back to top Go down
Glen Baskerville

Glen Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glen Baskerville

Glen Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 pm

could you Make me another background that has no weapons (schools won't allow it) and the same colors as the banner that you made for me. thank you and you don't have to if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm so sorry Glen, I have to admit I forgot to check this thread for a while and now I saw your request. T-T I'll try to get it done quick, (I just noticed how difficult it is to get a high quality stock of Glen x.x).
And now for updates, I haven't done much during this period of time but I noticed some developments so, here we go:
First of all there is my latest banners:
Spoiler:
And them there are these that I made for a Brazilian forum wher I'm part of the staff:
Spoiler:
But my pride is this:
Demon's Shop - Page 3 Tumblr_lkqqtpp1Lr1qhyam5o1_500 Drawn and colored with Photoshop, and with my mouse. O.O
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:01 pm

what characters do you want on it?: Oz
specific colors you want on it?: mabye gold and brown
specific pictures you want on it?: no
do you want your name on it?: yes please write Oz Bezarius i dont want the "u" in "ozu"
extra details about it: i want some you know the faded pictures you add on the background i want some chains
sorry if im bothering you but i would love one since your amazing!
by the way the picture you colored and drew in photoshop is amazing
Back to top Go down
Glen Baskerville

Glen Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 pm

about my wall paper...... if you can make it, and i hope i am not being to pushy, when will it be done.
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm sorry, I left for a while (again). I'm finished with Ozu's request:
Demon's Shop - Page 3 Ozcopy

And Glen, I haven't been able to find any good renders of Glen Baskerville lately (it's getting more and more difficult to get good PH renders) so I was unable to make your bg, I'll keep searching and once I find anything I'll post your bg here.

And now, some new works:
Demon's Shop - Page 3 Haine

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Sadness-1

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Lightning-1

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Dogscopy-1

Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:57 pm

WAAAAHHH amazing!! i love it it's gonna be on my signature right away!! thank you very much!~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 am

Y-you've improved SO MUCH @___@ these are amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm

I'm always in and out of this place. It's so annoying. Anyway, I came back with some new stuff.

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Brokeneternity

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Deathawaits-1

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Lordofice

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Angelofdarkness-1

Demon's Shop - Page 3 Dogscopy2-1

Also I did one avatar that I thought ended up quite good (I've always been a failure with these):
Demon's Shop - Page 3 Givemelight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Shop   Demon's Shop - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon's Shop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next