Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artists You Recommend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Artists You Recommend Empty
PostSubject: Artists You Recommend   Artists You Recommend EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:19 am

Okay, so yeah: If anyone has any artists they'd like to call attention to, here's the place to do it!!

They can be artists from DA, with their own separate websites, from photobucket or wherever.
Just provide a link!

I'll go first, I suppose??

So, here's one artist's website. His name is Keith Thompson; he does a lot of book illustrations and some other work, too. His style is so unique, and definitely verges on "downright creepy" at times- but it never loses the awesome!! Go check it out:
http://www.keiththompsonart.com/

And... I had another link around here somewhere, to a really cool photobucket album... huh. Get that later, I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Artists You Recommend   Artists You Recommend EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 am

I might post some artists later, but OF COURSE u post the about the illustrator in Levianthan XD WOW
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Artists You Recommend   Artists You Recommend EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 am

Shut up. Did you not see those pictures?! There are even better one on his website.

And, btw, I knew about him beforehand. from the Silverwing series by Kenneth Oppel, which he also illustrated...

But I had a link to a beautifully illustrated series on deviantart around here somewhere!! I don't know where it went!! It was about kites, and stars, and... Where'd it goooo??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artists You Recommend   Artists You Recommend Empty

Back to top Go down

Artists You Recommend
Page 1 of 1