Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most important thing for you?

Go down 
5 posters

[hr]Memories
What is the most important thing for you? Vote_lcap43%What is the most important thing for you? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
[hr]Lives
What is the most important thing for you? Vote_lcap0%What is the most important thing for you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[hr]Friendship
What is the most important thing for you? Vote_lcap14%What is the most important thing for you? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
[hr]Physique
What is the most important thing for you? Vote_lcap0%What is the most important thing for you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[hr]Love
What is the most important thing for you? Vote_lcap14%What is the most important thing for you? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
[hr]Family
 14% [ 1 ]
[hr]Money
 0% [ 0 ]
[hr]Experience
 0% [ 0 ]
[hr]Knowledge
 0% [ 0 ]
[hr]Happiness
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

What is the most important thing for you? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 am

Just choose one!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:39 am

Ehh??? This is too hard Sad Sad Sad Sad Lemme think...
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am

Memories, huh?
Why are you choose it Leo-kun? I'm not forcing you, or mad, or something. I just want to know everyone opinions yayz
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 am

Ah, um, I haven't voted yet XD XD XD That was probably someone else :p
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Huh? Is that so?? Who could it be? oni022
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 pm

That was me =w=

I think that memories mean alot, plus if you don't have memories you can't learn from mistakes

Last edited by Konpeito on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

This is an anonymous vote :-p So unless the person voted says it out, you won't know ~
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Huh? What do you mean? oni017 I don't understand
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 pm

I also don't understand, What do you meaning saying it out Leo-San?

Last edited by Konpeito on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 pm

OH wait now I understand your post after reading it aging! sweat drop fox

Last edited by Konpeito on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:32 pm

????
Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! What's that mean????!!!!!! Konpeito, please tell me!!! wahhhhh
Don't you know that I stupid sometimes? sad onion
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Well if you didn't have the memories of your mistake you can't laurn from them that's all

sorry If I'm confushing sometimes XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Ah, I see.....
But, it's true, it's kind of odd oni017
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:57 pm

@Sharon: Whats odd? question But yes memories are inportent! oni035
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:58 pm

So why did you choose happyiness as your most inportent? question
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:09 pm

If you live without happiness, that live won't be mean nothing. Even if I don't have Memories, good Physique, someone I really Love, Money, Experience, Knowledge, I still can live because there was a happiness.......

P/S: Am I talking like learned from experience? oni017
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 pm

i voted family but friends is also important to me too
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:17 pm

It's really hard to choose between family and friends. Well, I go for 'love' in the end because of various reasons haha ~ My teacher used to say that 'humans and humans, we live to love one another' ~

Hm, this topic really made me feel so emotional T__T So I'm gonna have a rant, just skip it if you don't want to read non-sense ~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 pm

OH I didn't even see the "Family" button! sweat drop fox

Last edited by Konpeito on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 pm

I chose memories....I mean, even if your without love, or family, or anything else, you're bound to have elements of them in your memories so....Thats why im choosing that one^^
(Plus it doesnt help that im afraid of memory loss, so i hold onto my memories quite firmly)
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 am

@Elliot: I thought you would choose family, just like the real Elliot. sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 am

@Kyra-San: the one thing that would be good about memory loss is that you could re-watch the anime and read the manga that you had before and not remember what happens XD

Plus I have always wondered if I lost my memeories and re-watched some amines if I would like or dislike animes I had previosly liked or disliked.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 am

I guess so^^'''

you have a point there o.o ive heard of people who have totally different personalities after they've lost their memory. its kinda creepy o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most important thing for you?   What is the most important thing for you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1