Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leo's Random Stuffs

Go down 
+13
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Echo-chan
Elliot Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Mad_as_a_Hatter
Konpeito
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Leo's Random Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 am

Leo's Random Stuffs Sketch10
The result of being bored of doing homework last night =w= It's based on this Leo's Random Stuffs Elliot12
It was my first time drawing something like this and I was really surprised that it didn't look as bad as I thought it would be =w= There're still loads of things that need to be changed though ~ I'm gonna fix them later ~~~

Oh geez, I forgot to draw the cat's tail T__T
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

My~ it's so cool!!!! oni031
You really talented at drawing Leo-kun!!!!!!! oni038
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:52 am

Wow that was nicely drawn Leo-San! oni035

LOL no tailed cat! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:57 am

@Sharon: Oh thanks, you shouldn't give that compliment to me though because it's more like I'm just good at copying =w=, not drawing XD XD XD

@Konpi-chan: You can see Leo's tail-coat :p And Oz, just now I was thinking about where I should put the tails, but then, he's standing up straight so the tails wouldn't be flying out as much as in the author's illustrations. I still need to fix this anyway. (Forgot to draw so many things in Sad Sad Sad )

Edit: Oh ok, sorry Konpi-chan, I read "tail coat" instead of "tail cat" T__T

Last edited by Leo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Eh? But the Leo there is so cute as always oni03
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Don't be sad!, The pictures are awesome! oni035 certently better then I will ever be able to draw! Also being good at copying is also a good skill to have you can copy draw alot of things and laurn how other people draw there pictures! =D
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm

I love it Leo, it's so adorable!! oni03
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

@Sharon-chan: Yay ~ Leo's Random Stuffs 249848

@Konpi-chan: Thank you Smile I'm gonna practise more!!!! I tried to fix the drawing and now it ended up ruined T___T Oh well, at least the cat's got a tail now XD

@MadAsAHatter: Thank you so much XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 pm

@Leo: aww so cute!!! and good!! :DD the cat's cool without a tail XDDD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:36 pm

@Will: Thanks Smile I kept having the feeling that something was missing T__T Turned out to be the tail XD Tail-less cats are awesome XD XD Oh geez, I'm going crazy ~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am

Leo's Random Stuffs Sketch11
Duke Barma's house's maid outfits ~~

This is my second work, my first attempt ever to draw Break and sorry Emily, I failed at drawing you T__T. And Reim-san, I think you look more like Harris (the priest from PH Pilot chapter) than yourself T___T (I did try to include your earrings XD).

I was supposed to do homework >< But well, drawing is so much more fun than reading those super thick books anyway ~ And it seems like I got addicted to drawing after I drew that sketch with Elliot, Leo, Oz, Gil and Ada's cat XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:35 am

Awww!!! You have some cute drawings Leo!!! =D <333
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:46 am

AWWWWWWW!!!!! ME LOVES!!!!!!!!!! cute
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm

"Awww" seems to have become a trend in this topic XD

@Elliot: Thank you ^^! I fail at serious drawing though T____T Still need loads of practice!!!!!!!!!!!
@Echo-chan: Thanks XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Ahhh~ Thats the spirit!!! xD I know how you feel, im the same way xD;; If you ever want me to critique your work, just ask! I will be glad to help. =3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Thank you Elliot XD!!! There are so many faults in my drawings that if you critique them, the list would be long enough for a PhD thesis XD But I look forward to your criticisms! Because that way, I can try to improve ~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm

LOL No not really, you do have some talent for drawing i will say that~
And its not "criticisms" Its "critiques" there is a big difference xD; And yes! Exactly!! =D
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Oh yeah, there's a big different between those 2 :"> Probably I need to use my brain a bit more before I type XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Lol! no no! Its alright!!!^^;;; But i will be willing to help you! (sorry im an art student so....xD;;Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Why did you have to say sorry for being an art student?? XD If you mean being fussy about words and stuffs then I'm no different ^^ ~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:05 pm

@Leo: aww cute! Emily looks epicly awesome so no sweat XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:03 am

Leo-kun!!!! It's soo cute!!! Looks like I have to practice more... oni017
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 am

@Will: Thanks XD I had to redraw Emily fore more than 20 times T___T At the end I just gave up XD Glad it wasn't too bad

@Sharon: Thanks Smile Very Happy XD And hey, everyone needs practice! I'm a newbie at this kind of stuff so I have loads to practise as well! We'll both try hard together!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to your Sharon drawing!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 am

Quote :
Why did you have to say sorry for being an art student?? XD If you mean being fussy about words and stuffs then I'm no different ^^ ~

Ah hahah....I guess you have a point^^; I dont know why i apologized.^^;
And what do you mean by "i'm no different"? o.o
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 am

Ahh, geez ~ My sentences always lose their meanings half way down the line T__T This is why I can never become a writer Sad Sad Sad I meant, if you are very strict about words and terms used then I am like that as well ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Random Stuffs
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next