Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:

I find myself in the parking lot of a liquor store and Ada is driving this huge monster truck around. She announces that this is now an internet meme

LMAO first she's into black magic, and now this. Ada's bcoming a badass. <3

Oz Vessalius wrote:

It was a PH version of Romeo and Juliet with Gil and Oz as the stars. It took place in my church and Gil was trying to go upstairs to get to his love. A bunch of security guards try and gun him down and say,"Oh no! A Montegue!". Gil starts wondering why this is so obvious then finds out there's a sign on his back. Eventually he does get to Oz, but he's in a deep sleep making Gil think that he's dead. He makes out with him anyway (necrophilia?). Later my mom gives him a long speech about why he can't be with Oz

skjbsdukjuwghi I WOULD PAY MY LIFES SAVINGS TO SEE THAT MOVIE!! >w< <333

Ironic too since I hated the play Romeo and Juliet, I hated the movies, but I loved the anime version. xD

Oz Vessalius wrote:

and that Nickalodeon is going to stop airing Fairly Odd Parents soon.

....idk if its even still airing up here in Canada. xD;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 am

I think they should make an OVA out of the Romeo&Juliet thing. xD It would be amazing.

-----

Don't remember my dream last night (FFFFFFFFFUUUUUU) , yet I woke up strangely again.

This time I woke up with my leg in some weird position and when I felt something against my back I was like, "OHSHIT WHO'S IN MY BED?! OAO;;;". It was just my sunfish plushie...it really felt like there was some one in bed with me. xD; So scary. Thought I was a victim of the bed intruder. D;
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm

@Oz:

sdhbfsdj THEY SO SHOULD! Dress Oz up in drag like in the manga and be Juliet, and have Gil in tights and be Romeo. XDDD

LOLOLOLOL @ your 'wake-up' experience.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am

@Gil-

Dude, I am so tempted to draw that. xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 am

@Oz: DRAW IT NAO~! I heartily approve of anything Shakespeare-inspired.

(Although, as far as PH-ing Shakespearian stuffs, I would prefer Twelfth Night. Crossdressing! Love Triangles! Comedy! Yay!)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 am

@Alice:

I kinda wanna see a parody pic off of Taming of the Shrew now. XD

Would Alice or Elloit be the 'shrew'? 8D (hell maybe Vincent) LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 am

@Alice&Gil-

Yay for PH Shakespeare crossovers! xD (For some reason I totally see Break as Mercutio )

-----

I really need to add Lady Gaga to the list of stalkers. She's appeared so many times in the past and now she's back. o.o

I dreamed I was coming back from a summer camp and I was at the airport. Strangely enough the airport was holding a convention at the time and Saki Fukuda was having an autograph session. Since I thought she was pretty cool in Quartet, I decided to go see her. On the way there I'm stopped by Lady Gaga who has a ham stuffed in her bra. She stops me in my tracks and just glares at me for a second. Then she says, "The underground tunnel. I will see you there." and walks away. I ignore what just happened even though I'd need to remember that later on in the dream and make it to the autograph session. I get the autograph and talk to her telling her about how I got to see Yuya at Fanime this year. While I was blabbing on about this I refered to him as 'Yu-kun' and started blushing after I realized I sounded like a rabid fangirl. She said, "Aww! You're so cute! <3 That's adorable! I'm sure he'd be happy to know he has such loyal fans". Then a friend from my old school shows up and tells me that my mom needs to see me. I thank her for the autograph and all then I'm dragged away. My friend lectures me on how I need to think about what Lady Gaga told me earlier and that a bomb will go off at the school if I don't follow her directions. She also said that my mom was thinking about transferring me back there next year and I was more worried about that then the bomb since my old school sucked. Some how we make it back there and we run into the Kool Aid Man on the way. Emily was floating inside the kool aid in him and I tried to fish her out, but he kept running through walls and escaped. Poor Emily. So we make it to the underground tunnel Gaga told me about and she's holding Oz captive. She reveals to us that the bomb is inside the ham in her bra and that I need to cooperate. After doing the chicken dance several times with one leg, she's finally satisfied and turns off the bomb, only to accidentally set it off.

Then I woke up with a hickey on my arm. Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 am

@Oz:

.....Ham in Lady Gaga's bra?...Seems legit. -shot- XD

You woke up with a hickey on your arm?...Maybe you were biting your arm during the dream? xD;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 am

@Gil-

Just wait, that will be a part of her next costume. o.o

That would make sense. If I giggle while dreaming about being in a line at Walmart, then it's very likely I bite my arm during that dream. xDDDDDD

-------
(Long arse dream ahead)

Last night I dreamed I was going to school at Burger King. My old 6th grade teacher was teaching there too. It was weird. It was around Christmas time and the class was doing a gift exchange. After I got all my gifts, two flamboyantly gay men talk to me as if they've been my best friends for life and offer to give me a ride home in their rainbow mobile (it was a pimpin' ride 8D ). As they drove me home we saw Naruto, Gaara, and Rock Lee fighting in the parking lot of the super market. An old man on the street looked at them and said, "Those damn weaboos are at it again. >_> ". This dream repeats several times until it moves onto the next bit where I'm on a plane to Pittsburgh with my cousins. My youngest cousin was bored so I had him read some manga. I forget what the series was(something shojo), but he was automatically hooked on it and kept asking me when the next book was out. Ren appears dressed like a flight attendant and takes the manga away from him because apparently it was against the law to read on a plane and they get in this huge bitch fight over it.

The plane finally lands and I find myself in the smokey, polluted streets. I go to an alley way and a bunch of hobos lined them selves up against the walls and they were all dressed like aristocrats. They were also deaf and had to use sign language to tell me that if I wanted to talk to them that I had to see their pimp. Their pimp was Alois who was wearing some kind of ero-lolita looking dress. We chat for a while about useless things until I notice a large plastic blue door at the end of the alley way.

I decide to follow it and upon entering, Prussia throws himself at my feet sobbing. He says that since he's not a country anymore, he's going to be thrown into Hell. I tell him this is preposterous and go to look for the person who told him this. After searching around the building for a while, I find the queen of England and her husband. She confirms his story and says that unless we can make it through the next few tests, Prussia's doom awaits him. I asked her if there was an easier way to do this and she said, "I'm the motha-f***ing queen. Deal with it.". Her husband nods in approval and we go to seek out the first task.

We go to a room filled with styrofoam pieces and Tony Hawk is there along with the cast of Rocket Power. He says that we'll have to escape from a dangerous creature soon and that he's going to train us. Before he has the chance to do so, the room fills with water and there are a bunch of clothes racks everywhere. Belarus appears and turns into an alligator with razor sharp teeth. Then we see a door on the other side of the room open and it turns out to be the doorway to Hell. I dive into the water and swim my way to the exit while Prussia gets his pants bitten off by Bela and Tony Hawk looses his arm (no clue what happened to the Rocket Power characters). Prussia does make it out alive, but immediately after we're being chased by Sebby and Ai. That wild goose chase goes on for a while until they finally catch him and reveal that all they ever wanted to do was take him to Disney Land. I wasn't invited, but Sebby promised to bring me back some Mickey Mouse ears, at a price. :C No fair.

Long story short I find myself in New York dueling Voldemort (who had a troll face) and two guys wearing sombreros on a skateboard until J.K. Rowling shows up and destroys him. Then I'm at a church eating free tacos given to me by pedo bear.

.........*sigh* Yeah. I think I'm on something.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 am

@Oz:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the entire thing. xD

RAINBOW MOBILE~ BDb -awesome-

It's been a long time since Ren appeared. xD;

D'awww poor Prussia is having the 'awesome' sucked out of him in your dream...xD;

LOLOL @ the queen.

Tony Hawk? Really? XD

Oh Alois, you would to~ <3

Ai and Sebby~ <3 they in cahoots with one another! she sends people to hell for sebby~ (gee thx now i wanna make a crossover ivd of them!)

..............fhbsdyhv ROFL @ Voldy and JKR.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm

@Oz: ... I want your dreams. This is NO FAIR! I never ever ever remember my dreams. Like, ever. eeevvvveeeerrrrr. >.<

Anyway.

THAT WAS INSANE. Poor Prussia~ All they wanted to do was take him to DIsney Land. (I don't like Disney Land, so that seems like something I'd want to get away from, too.)

Alois the Pimp. Priceless. That's going in my mental file of "things to giggle at later", mmm'kay?
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm

That is a weird dream. O.o

OOOH! MY TURN!

Okay!!

-------------------------------------

.....EVERYTHING WAS BLACK.

The end. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Bellamenia Lace wrote:
That is a weird dream. O.o

OOOH! MY TURN!

Okay!!

.....EVERYTHING WAS BLACK.

The end. Razz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!

Hey, that was my dream too!! I think... I don't really remember...
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't remember any of my dreams too! It's just goes by so QUICK!

and next thing you know. It's morning! :3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 pm

@Oz: Ren in a flight attendant outfit?!??!?!??! I would like to see that *o*
Voldemort with a troll face. EPIC. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
@Oz:
Ai and Sebby~ <3 they in cahoots with one another! she sends people to hell for sebby~ (gee thx now i wanna make a crossover ivd of them!)
FFFFFFF YOU SO SHOULD. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. 8D xD

@Alice-

Haha! Glad I could give you some giggle-worthy material. xD

@Will-

It was quite a site~ *O* It suited him.
So did Voldy's troll face. xD

-----

My recent dreams have all been about death, eternity, stuff like that ect. Kinda scary. But a few night's ago at a friend's house I dreamed that I was Naruto and I was playing Wii with Tsunade in the desert. Then I was Saki from Eden of the East and this eyeball creature attacked me. Thankfully Akira saved me then I turned into a man.

Oh, and since I did pretty much nothing today I did a five minute doodle of Alois and his walrus:
https://2img.net/h/i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/Oz-chan_desu/Alois.jpg
I'll draw a smexy non chibi one later. xDDD -gigglesnort- I also forgot to draw his stiletto heels. D; Fuu.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

@oz
lol the picture was funny and it was so cute! (even if i hate alois) i died laughing at the queen i imagined it and it turned out so funny!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm

@Oz: Lol XDDD
WAHHHHH your picture just made my day!!! Sooo funny! XDDD

....I had a dream about me about to die....
So apprently I joked to my friend that I would 'kill someone' and she took it seriously. The next day my friend told the police and I was scheduled to be executed. I kept telling her it was a joke, but she wouldn't listen to me. I told everyone and everyone didn't believe me. My execution? GETTING MY HEAD CHOPPED OFF. T____T Luckily I woke up before the axe went down. It felt sooo real in the dream though. It was terrible...Then I went back to sleep and everyone said that I had to learn a dance before my execution. We were learning how to do bows and we were trying to pick which song goes the best. We tried it with 10 songs.... -_- I remember one of them was my favorite song and most people voted for it. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 am

@Oz:

vbwukwguv THE PICTURE!! -saves forever and ever on my harddrive- <333
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 am

@Ozu,Will&Gil-

I'm glad you guys like it! ;w;

I've been thinking about drawing other re-occurring things from my dreams when I have the chance. xD

@Will-

Oh mai! D; That sounds terrifying!

----

Don't really know what to make of last night's dream(s)...

I dreamed I was at the Phantomhive manor (so many Kuro dreams! Wtf? xD ) and that everyone was invited to some special event by George Washington (I don't think that's the right time period..). So everyone there gets in this pimped out mini van for an epic road trip. We were driving on the side of the Grand Canyon and I was being annoying saying, "Are we there yet?" every other second. This angered Ciel and he started screaming, "Don't make me have Sebastian turn this f****ing car around!! D8< ". Things were really quiet the rest of the trip until I accidentally fell out and got dropped down the canyon. I was still alive when I reached the bottom and sat there for a while wondering what I was supposed to do next. Jack shows up and starts singing "If You Wish Upon A Star" and it felt like a magical Disney movie where dreams come true and miracles happen. I realized he had the ability to fly and asked him if he could get me out of there. He replied with, "Oh hell no! " and left, but came back a few minutes later and gave me a box of cereal so I wouldn't starve down there. How considerate of him. Eventually Sebby comes back to get me in his demon form. It looked nothing like how it's portrayed in fanart. He still had 'dem boots', but he had these long pieces of hair at the sides that were hot pink. He also had these ginormous pink wings. Long story short he returns me to where everyone else is and tells me I'm not to mention what I saw to anyone. I made the mistake of saying, "Yes 'mam---I mean sir!" which resulted in almost losing my life. I end up at the fancy party George Washington was putting on and Yura was there. I was forced to dance with him while he fangasmed over Jack who was also there. Then George Washington interrupts everything that's going on and jumps off of a clock tower, falls into a fountain and does such a huge canonball that the entire earth was flooded. The rest of the dream I have to collect a bunch of bendy straws so I can suck up all the water and save the day. I didn't save the day. D:

The second dream was basically my mom charging into my room with matches and burning me. I was crying super hard in the dream that when I woke up I still felt sad. xD My mom would never do that, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 am

@Oz:
That first dream was just...skdjvgsv ius lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo -dead-

WTF @ the 2nd dream
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

@Oz: *dies of laughter* XDDDDDD
Sebby with pink wings?! Oh dear..... XDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Hmm....i've had a few dreams over the past few days but.....i only remember one well enough to tell.

Pretty much, There was this huge radioactive wave heading in our direction from the east coast. When i saw the news report that morning, It had already hit Manitoba and it was gaining speed at a rapid rate. I had a diploma that day. So i went to school. During the exam, the lights were eerily dim, and had a pale green tint to them. Everyone was at a desk writing their exams. All of a sudden we hear our Prinicipals warning over the intercom, saying that in 15 minutes, the wave was going to hit the school. So, i somehow had all of my stuff on me (my huge backpack in a diploma? not possible xD) So, I hurried along with everyone to our underground safety shelter that was several KM beneath the school. (SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A NUCLEAR WAVE PROTECTION CENTER UNDERNEATH MY SCHOOL?!) Well, along the way, some students said they were heading home. idiots. well, another strange thing was that the hallway was curved, rather than straight like it usually is. Our school walls are made out of bricks that have been painted white. I saw this guy open his locker, and rather than having the metal backing in the locker, it was the same as the walls of the school. white brick. there was also this little lightbulb that was giving off a faint light inside of his locker. for some reason he started to get IN the locker. no idea why though. SO! As we were heading downstairs, behind us there were these metal doors that were closing after everyone had gone through. When we reached the room, it looked the exact same as the gym we were writing our diplomas in earlier, but without the exams and desks. But the lights were still eerily dim, and had the green tint. So, after it occured to me that our parents were in danger, mass hysteria broke out in the gym, everyone was crying and panicking about their loved ones, their homes, their belongings, and their pets. I started to freak out about my mom and my cat. As soon as i flipped open my phone to see that there was no service, i woke up and couldnt go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 am

@Elliot-

Eeek! D: What a horrible nightmare...I always feel so relieved when I wake up from something like that.

----
....No clue what caused last night's dream.

In the first one I was trying to go to a movie with one of my friends, but we kept missing the show time. We ended up seeing some documentary thing instead and that was boring so I left and found myself in the Gryffindor common room. I was stuck in there for a while until I find myself in my grandparent's patio. A giant, talking giraffe with a plaid shorts fetish was there with Amu from Shugo Chara. Amu told me they were going to get married and I tried to persuade her not to go through with it. The cast of One Piece appears with their pirate ship and they battle the giraffe. I go out onto the streets and see one of my mom's friends pushing what appeared to be an ice cream cart. It was actually a cart that sold manga. It was pretty awesome. We talked about Ouran and then I find myself at my school. It was snowing outside and Yui from K-On was there. She was so happy about the snow and was blabbing on about something although I didn't notice because the only thing going on in my head was, "I'm taking her home with meeeee! Take home take home take home! <3 ". I then realized that I was really in Washington D.C. all along. Then Light was there and I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

@Oz: Hahaha wow that was a lot of random anime characters showing up! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next