Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Werid Dreams - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 am

@will
lol, Eminem
@kikari
lol, What the hell
@oz
I want to go to that mall!!.....That sombrero wearing teacher scares me, especially with the death note behind him
lol, tim burton kicks you out?! What the hell!?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:04 pm

@Oz: Fairy Break! Yay! XD
If Tim Burton appears in one of your dreams again then he's gonna be on the stalker list. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 am

@Oz:

LOLOLOLOL @ the whole damn dream. But the Tim Burton thing made me LOL the most. xD

FAIRY BREAK!!! 8DDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 pm

@All-

If Tim Burton shows up again I will defiantly add him. xD I still have to add Dan and Lady Gaga.

---

Last night I dreamed that I was forced to go on a family camping trip with the Jacksons and the Kardashians. We run into an OOC Death the Kid. I'll have to type it out after school. xD;;

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 pm

An ooc Death the Kid? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 pm

@Chichiri-

It was quite the sight. xD

----

Since I didn't get around to posting yesterday's dream, I'll do it now.

I dreamed that I went on a 'family camping trip' with the Jacksons and the Kardashians. I'm not sure who's family I was a part of. Our camping space was in a desert. Everyone was setting up their tents and Jermaine Jackson gives me the crappiest tent ever. It didn't even zip up and it was falling apart. Some of them started taking naps during the day, so I snuck off and tried to find decent shelter. While I'm wandering around the barren waste land I find Death the Kid who is now a super macho man like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He was wearing camouflage pants, combat boots and a bandanna around his forehead. He also had a six pack and a machine gun. It was beyond weird. I figured he was the only chance I had of getting back home, so I joined him on his quest for survival. After traveling for a while, we end up right back where we started at the Jackson/Kardashian camp site. There's a Christmas party going on and everyone crowds around the fire and starts singing carols.

Then I woke up.

Last night I dreamed I was at the Disney store and there was a Gil figurine for sale. On the box it said "Super rare Moe Moe Gilbert action figure!" and had him in a bunch of semi-erotic poses. When I opened the box there was a chibi Break figure instead.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 am

Lets see I had a weird dream. The whole time throughout it, Prussia's character song Mein Gott was playing, therefore, the dream was awesome. But still weird.
I had a feeling we were going on this really epic/secretive vacation. We enter a motel room but inside it's like a mobile home. Lots of small rooms. One room had this symmetry going on. Except for the random recliner armchair thing. Which had soda stains on it. There was also a dead cockroach in one corner which freaked me out even in my dreams. We started saying that there's no way we'd stay here but my parents end up cooking dinner. While they're eating I take a shower. But the shower is right next to the kitchen and I mean right next to it like there's this ramp thing that goes from carpet to tile, a door, and then shower. No ceiling. So I fill the water up to my chest and start singing along to Mein Gott.
Fin.
Very strange dream.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
I find Death the Kid who is now a super macho man like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

LMAO OMG. XD

Oz Vessalius wrote:

Last night I dreamed I was at the Disney store and there was a Gil figurine for sale. On the box it said "Super rare Moe Moe Gilbert action figure!" and had him in a bunch of semi-erotic poses. When I opened the box there was a chibi Break figure instead.

asvfjehvdqeiuqu -chokes on ice cube-

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG I would have demanded my money back! 'Moe Moe Gilbert' action figure in SEMI-EROTIC POSES IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!!! dhbvfdsjbfksj -f*ck now I want a legit one =3=-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 pm

@Oz:
Oz Vessalius wrote:
I find Death the Kid who is now a super macho man like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Then I woke up.

I really can't imagine Kid like that... XDDD
*wants the Gil figurine*

@Kikari: What a weird motel....... O______O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 am

@Gil&Will-

We should sign a petition for that Gil figure. xDDDD It would sell so well.

---

Last night I dreamed that I had one screwed up Bar Mitzvah. O_o Bat Man was throwing lime jello all over the place, Alois was stripping (again), and this creepy Rabbi guy was telling me that his son looks just like me.

.....Wut?
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Last night I had a dream that I went to Italy. I was trying to order something of the menu of this restaurant we went to and I'm pretty sure someone said "PASTAAAAAA~" in the background. When I tried to order something I ended up offending the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

@Oz: We should sign a petition. I'm pretty sure they would make one over there. XDDD
Whoa weird.... o_____o
@Kikari: Lol XDDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 pm

@Oz lol
@Kikari pasta addicts... happens all the time.

I had a weird dream that Gilbert was being emo and all while really drinking alcohol... So I approached him and asked "Whoa what's wrong?" and he replied "ee... ee... ump.. i!" and I was thinking for sometime what it meant and then I understood what it meant which is "he... he... dumped... me!" so I asked "Who?" and Gilbert replied "Uz... id" and I tried to understand and I guess it meant "Oz.. did" (Who else? would dump poor gil) and then Gilbert cried for a second and then stared at me and asked "Ow... but..... ou... anna.. ome... to... my.... ouse? ant.. ome.. ine?" which I think meant "How about you? wanna come to my house? want some wine?" and then Oz came in mad and slapped him, crying, "How could you do this to me? Asking him!" and Gilbert glared at Oz and said "uz.... you.... umped... i!" and he like me stared for a while and I once more guessed it was "oz you dumped me" and Oz replied "No I didn't! Break set upped that Oz doll..." and Gilbert "eally?" and Oz replied "uh huh..." and they cried and hugged and then kissed and they happily skipped away and I secretly stalked them and they were at a house..
And then I woke up... I wonder what happened back there...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm

@Demios: Aww the dream stopped at a bad timing! Darn. *shot* XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:53 am

@Demios-

D'awww. <3 That's adorable.

---

Last night I had a dream again after a long period of none. I really need to watch Tiger&Bunny.

I dreamed that I was at some kind of fair and Barnaby was there and he was the president of the United States. It turned out he was really Obama in disguise. Wut?

Then later in the dream he was the pope and was at my church. During the service I try to go talk to him when Voldemort stalls me and starts singing show tunes.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

@Will xD lol I wonder too... my dream didn't say what happened just hints...

So I had another weird dream and somehow the dream about drunken Gil and Oz kept repeating until I had this dream.... O.o

Anywho... The dream started in the morning so I was in a lounge with Alice when Oz came in and Alice touched Oz's cheek ... I thought she was going to bite ... and then had a surprised look on her face and as well as adoration "Wow.... your skin... is so smooth.... HOW?!" she said and then Sharon came in with Break and stared at Oz "Did you say SMOOTH SKIN?!!" and Alice said "yea.... big... sis-ter... smooth skin...." and Sharon squealed like a fangirl and Gilbert (In the far corner) as well as Oz blushed and Break laughed "Last night was wonderful... isn't it Sharon?" and Sharon nodded "Kyaa!! Smooth skin... I want to know HOW! and yea Break last night was great.. Kyaa!! It's one of those best nights for dates..." and then looked at Oz "Ta ta!" and Break and Sharon left and they were giggling.... and Alice stood there (confused) and theeeennnn....
I woke up....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

@Oz: Bahahahahaha XDDD You should watch it! XDD
@Demios: *dies of laughter from your dream* Wow... XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

@Oz:

LMAO ITS A SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! Dude wtf Obama? THE MAYOR IS T&B LOOKS LIKE OBAMA ALREADY THOUGH. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 am

Last night I dreamed that manikins of Johnny Depp were following me. It was odd.

There was also a whole other dream before that, but I forget most of it. All I know is that my friend's older sister was playing a prank on me at a Disney Land gift shop. Oh, and there were koi fish.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:10 am

I remember my entire dream from last night! 8D

Not really sure where my location was. It was a mixture of San Jose and D.C. There was an anime convention going on so my friends and I decided to check it out. In order to go, you had to have Gaia account and check in at the very top floor of the hotel. This hotel was massive and basically sky high.

I'm on the first floor and Light was a Gaia employee. He told me that there were a series of tests I had to pass in the elevators ahead and put a sticker on my shirt to show that I was certified to go forward. As the elevator doors closed he gave me this really creepy grin like "Hehe, you're screwed. Have fun.". The elevator was suddenly round and had a chair in the middle of it. Straps on the chair pulled me in and I was stuck. As if that wasn't bad enough,the surrounding elevator was kinda like an Imax screen and started playing a movie scene. It felt really trippy and uncomfortable. Light's voice came over an intercom and told me that this was the first test and that I'd have to think outside the box to get myself out of there. After thinking about it for a while, I flipped the chair over to where I was upside down and I was let free.

The rest of the elevators where completely normal. I felt paranoid and thought something else was gonna come up. When I reached about the 26th floor, Uehara Takuya and Yukito Nishii were there in their costumes from the musical. I flailed around and asked for a autographs, which I got but didn't have alot of time to talk to them because they were rehearsing for another play apparently. From there on I met up with my friends again and we waited in a huge line to get to the top. By the time we reached it, Light turned us away because registration was closed for the day. He had a satisfied smug on his face, held his chin up in the air and gladly pointed us to the exit, which was the beginning of a bunch of other weird elevators.

When we reached the last floor I ran into Yuya, who apparently was a big fan of me. He told me that he's been following my work on DeviantArt and that I'm such an inspiration to him (ptfff in my dreams -shot- ). Then we hugged for a long time, must've been ten seconds. =//w//= *such a fangirl* I started to cry of happiness.

I'm suddenly in San Fransisco on a run down bus. The Teen Titans were there and Robin was bald. A giant squid from Super Mario Sunshine latches onto the bus and everyone starts trying to fight it.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm

@Oz: Your so lucky getting Yuya in your dreams and hug you! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm

@Oz:

And Light returns as a evil boss again~ XD

Who wants to bet I was the person controlling the elevators from behind the scenes? TROLOLOL

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 am

@Will-

It was amazing~ <3

@Gil-

You troll! I bet it was you! D8 You and Light need to stop teaming up or we'll witness the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

@Oz:

LOL yeah cuz our current 'God' obviously isn't ending it right now (as we've clearly seen on the news and various other shit). XD

Kira has to be our new God and end the world~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 am

@Gil-

Does not want. ;A;

----

Last night I dreamed that my grandpa's old truck was really a rocket ship with a built in flat screen that played Pandora Hearts yaoi amvs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next