Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What makes me special...

Go down 
+4
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
The Cheshire Cat
Zack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack

Zack

What makes me special... Empty
PostSubject: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:48 pm

What makes me special.....
That I can act like a monkey at times but then act elegant towards ppl
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:32 pm

I do a cow heart activity and spend half the time debating how I'd cook the raw chunk of viscera in front of me. (result: roasted with rosemary, white pepper, garlic, and butter)
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:30 pm

What makes me special...
is that I can be kind to everyone, even the persons I hate and I listen to their problems. I try to help as much as I can as well.
BUT when someone tries to make a fool out of me he's dead meat. Then I'm the opposite.

I can look like a smartass but in the next second like a dork lol

Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:13 pm

What makes me special? >w<

Like Lacie, I am very kind towards other people, I'm easily approachable and would not hesitate to lend help to those who need one. Very Happy

But yeah, I'm a sadist too. XD So please don't get into my bad side laughing
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 am

What makes me special huh? hmm....thats a good question xD;;;
Well, i guess im special in the sense that i am a living oxymoron when im on till! xD''' I am a "happy" Cashier xD''' like, im always smiling and am always positive xD''
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

What makes me special ~ Hm.. I don't know XD;;;; Can't think of anything as of now XD;;;; but hm... oh, I always contradict myself and when I read about horoscope, I can fit in almost any category. I can be extremely positive, clueless and happy-go-lucky (often at the wrong time) oni09 but I can be extremely negative and emo as well ~ Some people say I always have an idiotic smile on my face but others say I'm an icy cold person who never smiles >_>.
Now I don't think what I've mentioned are special =v=;;; but well, that's the best I can think of for now XD;;;
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 pm

What makes me special? ouo;

That's a hard one... I think personally what makes me special in my group of friends is that I have the most different/usual interests as them.

I'm pretty passionate with certain things and at school I always try my best. xD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 pm

What makes me special? Hmm I guess Im myself Iam my own person and Im loved for who iam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes me special...   What makes me special... Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes me special...
Page 1 of 1