Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Slayers fan fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Heres a fan fic me and Break are gonna work to gether on. Hope you likes ^^

Chap 1

Now begins a new adventure for Lina Inverse and her companions. The gang are now looking for a really valuble treasure. They were walking through a forest then Lina moaned

"Im tired....and.... hungry!!! Gourry is there a town nearby?"

Gourry got a map out and looked at the map

"Hmmmm yes there is a town nearby not too far ahead accutly." Lina's eyes sparkled with happiness "Yay food food food bed bed bed!!!" she then sped ahead Zelgadis sweatdropped

"She was complaining that she was tired before...." Amelia smiled "Well you know Miss Lina. She never misses out on food" The gang shortly arrived at the town. They looked at all the building and facilities. "ok guys lets get some food first and then find a inn for the night. Lina said...The gang nodded with aggreement since they were all pretty hungry.

They did soon find a resaturant and sat down at a table. Xellos ws there too but he was sitting at a table nearbry as all the chairs were taking. Lina and Gourry as usual had a huge amount of food. They were glompiin it all down and was getting strange looks from everyone at the restaurant. "You guys......" moaned Amelia at their behaviour.

"what?" muffled Gourry as he had his mouth full. Zelgadis and Amelia looked at each other and give a sigh. Their meal was interuppted by a comotion that was happeniing at the other side of the restaurant.

3 large drunken men were standing around a table laughing and seemed to give someone some trouible. The gang couldnt seen who was at the table since the 3 guys were so big, until they heard a voice.

"No please... leave... me alone" the voice was obviously of a girl. One of the guys laughed and grabbed in a not very nice spot. "Come on darling dont be shy" Another then laughed "Come on.... lets have fun... No one will help you here since the townsfolk dont want to mess around with guys like us" The girl shoved passed the guys revealing herself. She had long hot pink hair wich was in two pig tails. She had big green eyes too, she tempted to run out of the restaurant but was stopped by the 3 guys blocking her path.

"OK THATS ENOUGH!" shouted a voice, the 3 guys turned their heads. Lina was standing there not looking too happy."You guys didnt get the message? The girl wants you to leave her alone"

The guys were ready to charge at Lina, but the others stood up and stared at the guys "You outta be ashamed!!" cried Amelia "You should be brought to justice with this"

The guys all laughed and then charged. But in a few seconds all 3 of them were thrown outside, they stood up and properly thinking that they were now facing Lina Inverse and her companions. They all ran off with a speed of light. Lina blinked and turned to the others "Well that was easy" Amelia looked around the place

"ummm I dont see the girl around anywhere... hope shes ok" Zelgadis sighed "She did get away so prehaps shes fine." Gourry turned to Lina "so now we go and find a inn to stay then for the night?" Lina nodded

"yup lets go!!" They shortly came to the Inn but was told all the rooms were taking and there was no other inns in the town. So they were all wandering through town again

"I DONT WANNA SLEEP IN THE FOREST!!!" Lina wailed "I WANNA HOT BATH AND A WARM BED!!!!"

Light foot steps were heard and a soft voice spoke "Ummm..." the gang all turned their heads and saw it was the girl they helped before. "oh its you. Hello there" said Gourry with a smile "You ok? those guys didnt hurt you did they?"

The girl shook her head "Thank you all so much for helping me..." she said shyly "and to... say thanks... you can... stay at my place for the night if you want to"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Chapter 2
Lina looks at the pink haired girl “well if you have a nice warm bed for us then sure” Amelia nudges Lina in the side “Miss Lina with us being guests makes it where we sleep on the floor or where we get told”

Akahana Sweat drops, “um I do have two spare bedrooms but you’ll have to share a bed” Amelia grabs on to Zelgadis “Ok Miss Lina you share a bed with Gourry, Mr Zelgadis I get the bed you get the floor ok” Zelgadis sweat drops and doesn’t like the whole idea of what Amelia just said “Look Amelia how about you and Lina share a room it sounds way more appropriate anyways I’m so craving a cup of coffee”

Gourry just stares at a snail on the ground not paying any attention to what’s going on.

“Ok so it’s settled” Akahana claps her hands together “just follow me my home is not far” Xellos pops up from nowhere scaring everyone just as they were all about to walk “What the heck are you playing at you fruit cake” Zelgadis yell’s a Xellos “I a secret anyways I came to say hi” Xellos disappears and watches everyone from high up in the sky,

Akahana stares blankly into space confused on how someone can come and go so fast “what the, who is that man” Lina pats Akahana on the shoulder “His name is Xellos he’s just some trouble maker none of us understand what he’s really up to”

“Um who was that man Lina” Lina Hit’s Gourry “Your such a Jellyfish Brain Gourry you’ve seen Xellos loads of times”

Zelgadis sweat drops “So are we going to go to your house now, before that fruit cake comes back” Akahana nods “sure this way”

To be continued
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Chap 3

So Akahana let Lina and the rest of the gang to her home. She lived in a cottage outside of town. When she led thrm in they all looked around in awe. It seemed like a comfortable little place. "This seems llike a nice little place. Who else lives here?" asked Lina and looked around, Akahana rubbed her head

"I live alone" Lina looked at the girl for a second and then looked around some more.Amelia and Zelgadis were looking out a window to see the back garden and off in to the distance was the view of the forest. Akahana was getting out pots and pans out to make something to eat for her guests. The 4 companions sat down at the table.

"Well guys what do you think?" asked Lina as she rocked on her chair abit. Amelia clapsed her hands together and her eyes sparkled.

"I like Miss Akahana.. shes nice:" Zelgdais folded his arms and give a thought."I dont think shes a threat to us or anything. She seems like a friendly person." Gourry thought for a moment.

" Hey guys why do you think shes letting us stay here?" Lina knocked him on the head "Gourry you are so dense! Shes either doing this to say thanks of getting rid of those guys for her or shes just being kind" All the sudden Xellos appeared out of nowhere startling everyone

"Hello" he said cheerfully and waved "You! What are you doing here?" growled Zelgadis. Xellos sweatdropped and smiled "well in a way Iam a part of the group so I came along", Zelgadis glared at the trickster priest.

"You cant just invite yourself in to someones home.Its just rude" Akahana came running in waving her arms panicly. "Its ok really... please dont fight!" She then looked down pretty sadly. "I er... better finish preparing your meal." Lina put her hand to her chin and then thought

"something is up with that girl" Soon the meal was ready. There were a plate of baked potatoes, salads, cheeses along with soup and bread. Lina and Gourry looked at the food confusingly.

"Hey hey wheres the meat?" Lina asked.. Akahana rubbed her head and smiled nervously

"AW sorry guys.... Im a vegetarian. I dont eat anything that has a face." Lina and Gourry grabbed hold of each other and wailed. Poor Akahana stared at them confusingly.

"Dont worry about them two. They are a pair of idiots" said Zelgadis and looked at Akahana, He give a little smile and looked at the two again. Amelia slammed her hands down on to the table.

"Miss Lina Mr Gourry!! Show some apprechiation." Xellos was sitting at the table having some soup. He was watchinh the two acting stupid over meat. Zeldagis stared at them both embaressly and Amelia was trying to calm them down. Akahana smiled "Ah what a interesting bunch" Her mind then clicked

"Oh, I'll go fetch some water to make some coffee and Tea, she went out the door. Xellos watched her for a second and then continued to have his soup. When she came back she prepared pots of tea and coffee and placed them on the table so the guests could help themselves., Akahana then sat down at the table too. Then Lina broke the silence

"Akahana... tell us about yourself.. Like,,,why do you live here by yourself away from the town and its people?" Akahana give a sad sigh and looked down

"Ok.. I'll tell you. Quite some time ago I had a really happy life. I had my friends,Family... everything.But one day I had a spell casted on me.. A spell to make me stay and look young like this forever." Lina smilled

"staying young forever? Sounds like heaven.." Akahana shook her head sadly "It aint. Its like hell and I hate it" "Hmm why so Miss Akahana?" Amelia asked Akahana sighed

"I couldnt find a special someone... or have a family... knowing they'll grow older and I wont... besides...I wasnt really popular with guys anyways. They all thought I was weird:" Zelgadis and Amelia snffiled

"YOU POOR THING!!!!" Wailed Amelia Akahana blinked "Please dont cry guys" she said trying to comfort them. Gourry cleared his throat "Then how old are you?" Akahana closed her eyes and give a thought "Hmm.....i would say...over 1000 years old"

Everyone give a yell a shock "Wow you are one good looking over 1000 year old babe. In a way you are like Xellos here ha ha ha " said Gourry. Lina wahcked him over the head."SHUT UP JELLYFISH BRAIN" Xellos stared at Akahana and smiled

"Hmm I thought as much." He said to himself. Akahana blinked at Xellos. And Xellos then looked at her. He give her a little smile and started to finsih his meal.

"Hey GUYS!! We should take Miss Akahana with us!!" cried Amelia, everyone stared at her "What?" said Zelgadis Amelia nods "Yeah come on we should take Miss Akahana with us"

"This isnt a holiday Amelia..." said Zelgadis as he bonked her on the head "Its a not a safe journey for a defenseless girl like her..." Amelia pouted and looked down annoyed

"We cant leave Miss Akahana all alone again. She needs company... and she needs some friends!!!"

Lina sighed and rubbed her head "yes and friends dont put others in danger. when we get attacked by monsters and stuff and we are all fighting then who will protect her?"

Amelia looked down "But...." Akahana stood up and give a smile "Now dont you worry Miss Amelia. I'll be ok. You guys consider me a friend? Thats really special to me.. thank you"

The gang looked at her and then went silent. After the meal Akahana took them to the rooms where they would be staying for the night. Lina and Amelia were sharing one room and Gourry and Zelgadis were sharing the other. There were plenty of blankets to use so it was ok. As the 4 were in the rooms Akahana was downstairs washing up all the dishes. Xellos was standing in the corner. He watched her for a little while and then he broke the silence

"Hey there you know I could help out if you want" Akahana stopped and turned around. She give a smile and then shook her head

"Oh no no I cant let you do that... besides you are a guest here. You should relax." Xellos looked at her and couldnt help but smile. He shrugged his shoulders

"Ah well ok, you are the boss" Akahana give a nod and continiued to work. Once she finished she sat back down at her table. She give a sigh of releif. She looked at Xellos who was just standing there she give a chuckle at him.

"You can sit down you know.. " Xellos rubbed his head embaresly and smiled. He then sat down. He was about to say something else but the 4 came running down the stairs. Gourry lost his balance and he knocked the other 3. They all fell to the ground in a pile. "Oww" Zelgadis muffled

Akahana blinked "Deary me whats with all the hubbub?" Lina rubbed her back and got up

"Akahana! Please tell these guys I wanna use the bath first!!" Amelia pointd "No fair Miss Lina you always get to use the bath first!!"

The 4 broke in to a big argument. Akahana tried to calm them down but no previel. "Guys Guys Calm down now I.."

She give a heavy sigh and rubbed her head. She had no choice. She got a huge paper bag from her cupboard and started to blowing it up till It was getting bigger and bigger till It was a decent big size. She got a pin and
POP!!!!!!!!!
The huge sound statled the 4 of them and they give a yell in fright. They all fell back down to the ground. Akahana rubbed her head and laughed nervously "oopsie I may of gone overboard there"
Xellos give a great chuckle. He found the whole ordeal amusing. Zelgadis shot up quickly and glared at her

"Whats the big idea:??" Akahana smiled "Im sorry. But it was the only way to get you guys attention. I do have a hot water solution for you guys"

Gourry and Lina leered closer to her "Really What what?" aslked Lina, Akahana give a wink "Theres a hotspring hidden in the forest. I can take you there if you want".
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Chapter 4
Lina grabs onto Akahana’s arm “Please do but is there any chance the guys can stay here” Gourry pats Lina on the shoulder “come on Lina we should take turns right Zel we could bodyguard so no one peaks” Akahana lets out a small laugh “actually there’s two springs so no need to panic really”

Akahana leads the gang to the hot springs and points to the left behind a giant rock “Ok guys you go in there we girls will go in the right” Lina cracks her fists together “No peeping either got it”
“Don’t worry Lina we won’t I’m not interested at looking at a flat chested girl” Lina Hit’s Gourry with a branch “Don’t call me flat jelly fish brain”

Everyone goes off into the hot springs, Akahana, Lina and Amelia undress getting into the spring “Seriously those guys better not peek” Lina crosses her arms “Um miss Lina I Don’t think they would but if I could I’d peek on Mr. Zelgadis” Amelia blushes “What Amelia!!! You pervert” Lina nudges Amelia in the side “Wait did I say that out loud” Amelia turns bright red. Akahana laughs at the two girls “so you must have a crush on Zelgadis” Amelia hides her face with embarrassment while nodding her head “yeah through I doubt he’s feels the same about me”

Lina Stands up in the spring going over to the water fall to wash her hair “so that was why you were mad at me at the weird mountain when I was matched up with Zel” Before Amelia could answer she sees something come out the water and screams. Lina gets out the waterfall “What’s happened Amelia?” Amelia gets out the hot spring running by the rocks. Akahana grabs the log that scared Amelia “its ok Amelia it was just a log it’s fine”

Gourry and Zelgadis run to the girls hot springs wearing nothing but a towel “What’s happened I heard Amelia scream” Zelgadis looks around to see what the fuss was. “Wow you really are flat chested Lina even without clothes” Gourry laughs but Lina throws a rock at Gourry “YOU PERVERT YOU JELLYFISH BRAIN GET OUT OF HERE YOU TOO ZEL” Gourry falls to the ground knocking Zelgadis over who falls and lands onto of Amelia His face is flat on Amelia’s chest.

Amelia Screams and punches Zelgadis with a justice punch. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR ZELGADIS!!!!!!!!!!” Zelgadis turns his back “I. I didn’t see anything I swear” Zelgadis runs off back to the men’s hot spring red as a tomato. Akahana covers her chest with embarrassment “What the heck I’ve never been so embarrassed”

Xellos pops up grabbing Gourry “Sorry ladies I came for Gourry “ Lina holds her fist up “GET OUT OF HERE XELLOS” “Oh dear I better get going” Xellos winks at Akahana and runs off with Gourry back to the men’s hot springs
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Chap 5

Akahana blinked and her face went red with embaressment, she looked down and give a sigh. The girls stayed silent for a while, they were too embaressed by the guys. Lina and Amelia were most effected by it.

At the guys spring Zelgadis was in the corner suliKng at what happened. He didnt mean to do what he did and Amelia didnt believe him? He was so down."Hey Zel I have been thinking" said Gourry as he broke the silence. "You been thinking hats a new one" said Zelgadis. Gourry blinked at him confusingly. "Anyways..we should take Akahana with us.That way she'll find a way to brake the spell right?"

Zelgadis sighed "Thats true... If there is a way" Gourry blinked "But.. what if there isnt?"

There was a silence and the two said nothing more. Later on the group met all dressed again. Lina looked around "I see Xellos has disappeared again. Seriously hes odd" Akahana give a smile at the group. "Its getting pretty late. Lets get back and get you guys to bed. You'll want to leave early tomarrow right?" Lina give a nod "Yeah we are on a journey after all"

Akahana and the others headed back, and who did they find sitting on the sofa having some tea? "XELLOS!!" Lina yelled furiously. He smiled "Oh hello guys"

"Xellos stop welcoming yourself in to Akahana's home" yelled Zelgadis angrily. "Aww Im sure she dosnt mind" said Xellos with a smile. "YOU DONT KNOW THAT!" Yelled Zelgadis. Akahana giggled "Now now guys I dont mind" she said and then smiled. Zelgadis blinked at her

"seriously? You have one problem..... you are too nice!!" Akahana chuckled and rubbed her head "well" Then the clock chimed midnight. "Holy geez is that the time? We better get to bed" Cried Lina "Thanks Akahana" She' Gourry, Amelia and Zelgadis all went upstairs. Akahana give a small chuckle and sat down. She give a yawn. "Man I am tired" she then lay down "I'll jsut sleep here" she said sleepily. Xellos smiled at her and give a small yawn himself. He then sat down on a chair and fell asleep.

The next morning Akahana got up early and prepared some breakfast while. the gang were up getting ready for the journey. Akahana made 6 bowls of porriage with honey. As well as pots of tea and coffee

"Thank you so much for your hospitality Akahana. If you want some money we will give you some" muffled Lina as she had hert mouth full. Akahana shook her head

"Your friendship is a valuble treasure to us" cried Amelia. Akahana smiled

"why thank you and I'll never forget you guys either" After breakfast Akahana cleaned up and she went to say goodbye to the group. "well this is it... you guys take care ok? I hope you find what you are looking for" The group looked at each other and they snickered. Akahana blinked at them and looked confused

"Do you think you are getting rid of us that easily? said Gourry as he rubbed his head. Lina nodded "Yeah you are one of us now and so forth you are coming along with us!"

"Huh?" Akahana gasped with shock. "What do you mean?" she asked confused. Zelgadis closed his eyes "Meaning we are friends and friends stick together always" Akahana staggered back a bit and looked down.

"Aw miss Akahana please come with us" cried Amelia "We will all be in this together" Akahana sniffled and rubbed her eyes "Im... sorry.." she said.. "Its been a very long time I have had friends like you guys." she wiped the tears from her eyes and then smiled.

"OK lets get going then" she said. Amelia cheered really happily and the rest of the gang just smiled. And now... along with a new travel companion and friend the gang contnue the journey to find what they are looking for.

Last edited by Chichiri on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : chunk of fic missing)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Chapter 6
The on the journey Amelia remains quite still embarrassed about last night, she could barely even look at Zelgadis since that night. Akahana places a hand on Amelia’s Shoulder. “You look as if you have something on your mind, want to talk to me about it later” Amelia shakes her head “It’s ok I’m just shaken up still after last night”

Zelgadis also remains silent and then pulls his hair out throwing it over by the bushes where Xellos suddenly appears. “Why the hell are you following us for Xellos” Zelgadis draws his sword pointing it at Xellos. “It’s a secret, and well you and the princess seemed so quite, could it of been on what happened last night hm” Zelgadis clutches his fists “That was an accident dam it now get out of here”

“Just ignore him Zelgadis he’s just making you angry for his own entertainment” Lina grabs Zelgadis dragging him along the ground “Anyways let’s forget about what happened last night we have to find the cure for you and Akahana” Zelgadis crosses his arms “Can you let me go I can walk”

Xellos continues following everyone till they get to a town “FOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gourry runs to the hotel that makes food. “Hey Gourry wait for me I want meat” Lina runs after Gourry. Akahana lets out a small sigh “are they always like this Amelia “Amelia folds her arms “Yeah those two will do anything for food hey a” Amelia turns around as she was about to ask Zelgadis on what to do, Zelgadis lets out a sigh “Don’t tell me you still angry at me Amelia, it was an accident, Gourry pushed me I’m sorry ok” Amelia turns to face Zelgadis “I forgive I’m just embarrassed still”

“Hey how about the three of us go for tea and coffee I think it should get your mind of everything” Akahana smiles at the two, “Sure I really need a cup of coffee! Zelgadis walks on ahead “Ah wait for me Mr Zelgadis” Amelia runs off to catch up with Zel. Akahana was about to follow them but Xellos appears in front of her.

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:41 pm

ChaP 7

Akahana was startled by Xellos appearing in front of her so suddenly that she yelled and fell over. Her little heart beat fast with fright. She give a sigh "Please dont do that:" she said as she clentched her chest. Xellos laughed

"Im sorry that I scared you, but It made you look so cute though" Akahana's face went red and she cleared her throat. "I.. see... well mr Xellos what can I do for you?"

Xellos smiled and rubbed his head "Well Ideally we should let Zelgadis and Amelia have alone time so why not you wander around with me and we'll meet up with the others later?" Akahana blinked at Xellos, Lina said he was a bit odd and all but Akahana didnt notice anything bad about him. Akahana rubbed her head in thought she then give a nod.

"Ok then I'll follow you where ever you go"

Lina and Gourry had their stomachs stuffed and they patted them happily. They wandered in to the cafe where Zelgadis and Amelia were having some coffee. "Hey guys" said Lina happily. "Oh hi Miss Lina, Mr Gourry" said Amelia cheerrfully. Zelgadis didnt say anything. He just continued to have his coffee. Gourry looked around "Hey guys wheres Akahana" Lina looked around too

"You guys you left Akahana alone???!!" yelled Lina. Zelgadis sweatdropped "Now look dont blame it on us, She was right behind us till Xellos showed up"

Gourry thought So what you saything is..... that shes with Xellos?" Lina thought about it "Ok now thats creepy. Normally Xellos likes to do his own thing but this time he has Akahana with him?" Amelia cried with panic. "That.... that mean mr Xellos!!!! I bet hes making Akahana's life so misrable."

Gourry give another thought. "No no I dont think Xellos would go that far. I know hes a monster and all but I dont think he would wanna harm her in any way. " Lina smiled "Yea you are right about that. Anyways lets go and look for them"

"oooooooooooooooooooooooh" said Gourry getting a silly thought. "What?" asked Lina, Gourry smirked "Xellos and Akahana sitting in a tree......" Zelgadis bonked him on the head. "Dont you ever pair her up with that creep"

Xellos and Akahana were walking through the town. They both talked, laughed and joked about things, It would seem the two were getting quite chumy.Akahana continued to walk by Xellos' side, "Say Xellos..." said Akahana as they walked. "Hmm?" Xellos looked at her "What is it?" Akahana give a sigh and rubbed her head "You are a monster arnt you?" Xellos smiled and then give a laugh

"Oh... does that bother you?" he asked and rubbed his head. Akahana give a small laugh "Oh no not at all.Its just... I never been friends with a monster before..." Xellos give a ;laugh "Thats very understanding... And I have never met a girl as cute as you before." That did it... Akahana's went so red and her head felt light. It felt like she was gonna pass out with embarssment, But something caught Akahana's eye. A flyer in the window.

"Oh interesting..." said Akahana with a smile.

"What is it?" asked Xellos. Akahana read out the flyer "Today only, battle of the voices. A singing contest will be held at the market place at 6pm tonight.The 1st 2nd and 3rd winners will all win top Money prizes. To enter please sign up at the town hall."

Akahana grinned "This is awesome!! This'll be great for travelling money." she cried happily. "Come on Xellos! Im gonna sign up for this" Xellos stared at his friend and he just smiled. "Ah... I wonder if Miss Lina has seen the flyer also."

So Akahana ran to get sign up for the contest. She had a feeling that she wont sing very well and she might get shy. But she wanted to earn some money

High above on a building a small hooded figure stared down watching Akahana's every move. By the shape of the hood was in it looked like the figure had huge bat like ears. It was a Man Beast who was a bat. He spreaded his wings and sighed

"So... after all these years... shes doing well I see.. I better inform master" In a flash he disappeared
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Chap 8

Lina, Gourry, Zelgadis and Amelia walked through the town searching for Xellos and Akahana. Lina give a rough sigh. "Geez where are they?" she sighed.

Amelia looked around and she saw something on the wall. It looked like some kind of flyer. She walked up to it and read it

"Miss Lina!! Come here!!" she cried excitedly. Lina looked over and blinked "What is it? We gotta find Akahana and that Xellos." Amelia pouted "Miss Lina!! Look" she cried and pointed to the flyer. Lina read it through and she got a smirk on her face.

"Come on Amelia! You and me are gonna work together on this" Amelia sweatdropped "Um Miss Lina dont you remember what happened last time?" she asked. For those of you who have seen Slayers Next you'll know what Amelia means.

Lina smirked "This time Its gonna be different. This time its for Money!!" Amelia sniffled "But... what about miss Akahana?" Lina laughed "Dont worry. She'll be fine. Shes with Xellos" Gourry blinked "Uhhh Lina...Isnt that a sorta bad thing?" Lina thought for a second "Hmmmm you know.... I dont have a clue"

Zelgadis sighed roughly and he didnt say anything at this point. He looked at Amelia.. He wanted to say something to her but... words wouldnt come out,.

It was coming closer to the singing contest crowds and crowds of people gathered for the audience, and the contestants were getting ready and getting changed in to their costumes, Lina and Amelia were in dresses backstage. They were the 6th act to take part. Amelia and Lina looked at each other

"Miss Lina...Im not sure this is a good idea" cried Amelia. Lina laughed "Dont worry. It'll be a snap" The two waited around for the contest to start and they heard a voice. "Lina? Amelia?" They both turned their heads since they both recognised the voice. They both turned their heads

"Akahana" cried Lina. "What are you doing here?" Akahana smiled "Im here to take part in the singing contest ofcouse." Lina give a laugh "Is that so? Well I dont need to brag but...we are soooo gonna win this" Akahana laughed also

"Is that so? Well I say the same thing... well this is a competation. May the best singer win." Amelia blinked and spoke "Miss Akanhana wheres Mr Xellos?" Akahana shrurgged "He says hes gonna be nearby watching.."

Amelia was gonna say something else but then a voice come over the intercome. "The conest is about to start. Contestants please get ready" Akahana give a nod "well good look guys and I'll see you later" Lina and Amelia then went off to get ready. Akahana sat down and took deep breaths. She was getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Chapter 9

Gourry looks around as Zelgadis had disappeared, Gourry spots Xellos drinking tea to watch everyone make fools of themselves on stage. “Hey Xellos have you seen Zelgadis he was with a few minutes ago” Xellos shakes his head “Maybe he’s entered the singing contest like everyone else” Xellos lets out a laugh.

Back Stage Zelgadis puts a ginger wig on and changes into a dress. Akahana spots Zelgadis putting make up on but remains quite. The man outside the stage calls out Akahana’s name, Akahana takes a deep breath. Lina places a hand on Akahana shoulder “Good luck out there we have to win that prize money” Akahana nods and heads out on the stage and sings a song she wrote herself based on her feelings and sadness, everyone but Xellos cry as they listen to Akahana sing Gourry cries on Xellos shoulder “What such a beautiful yet sad song” Gourry blows his nose on Xellos cloak “Um Gourry don’t blow your nose on me that’s just disgusting”

Everyone claps as Akahana finishes her song, Akahana goes off the stage, and Lina and Amelia go on singing Otome No Inori everyone covers their ears from such bad singing, Lina and Amelia continue singing then as they finished they got off the stage. Then Lulu comes on stage (it’s Zelgadis) plays the guitar a song called Sasurai but doesn’t sing in case people found out he was a guy. After Zelgadis I mean Lulu played and everyone else had been performed the judging began.

The Man walks out on stage “Ok we have the 3 winners in third place is Miss Lulu who wins this diamond ring in second place a miss Jessie wins who wins this white horse and the winner for the one million goes to Akahana .
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Chap 10

Akahana give happy cheers "Yay!!! Alright!!" she cried and rushed off to claim her prize. Later on the group met up again, Lina smiled at Akahana "well well well weldone there Kid.... I didnt know you had quite a voice" Akahana give a laugh and rubbed her head. Gourry blinked at her

"So er so er.. what are you going to do with the money Akahana?" Akahana give a smirk and then a wink. "Why its all to support me and you guys on this journey ofcouse" Lina's eyes went with happiness "You serious? You mean you ARE really gonna share the money with us?"

Akahana smiled and winked again "Yup, Im not selfish and greedy ya know" Lina give a happy squeal and she tackled Akahana to the floor in a glomp. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" Akahana got up and dusted herself off.

"Ha ha Its no problem.Now lets go find something to eat and a place to stay for the night." Lina and Gourry cheered "YAY FOOD FOOD FOOD!!" And then they sped off.Leaving a clouid of dust behind them. Amelia smiled and took of Zelgadis's hand which made him blush.

Akahana rubbed her head and smiled as she watched Zelgadis and Amelia walk off. She give a shrug and followed behind.

They all came to a restaurant have their evening meal. Lina and Gourry had ordered 10 portions of food each.Amelia and Zelgadis had some hot pot and Akahana had some salad. She watched wide eyed as Lina and Gourry gobbled down meat. She went pale in the face and felt like passing out. To get her mind off the two she looked around the restaurant.

"Xellos isnt here? I hope hes ok" Amelia smiled and patted Akahana on the back "Its ok Miss Akahana Xellos comes and gos as he pleases. Most likely hes doind something else at the moment" Akahana give a nod "Ah ok." But she felt she had to treat him to some dinner also.

As Zelgadis was having his hot pot he was lookig at Amelia. He had something in his pocket and had a tight hold of it. He sighed and then gulped. He also felt nervous and his heart started to beat fast. He then stood up

"Im just going out for some fresh air. Akahana thank you for the meal" he then walked off, Amelia and Akahana looked at each other suprisenly while Lina and Gourry were still glomping down food."Mr Zelgadis... " said Amelia quietly.She then got up and followed him. Akahana put her knife and fork down and patted her tummy.

"ah that was nice, Hey waiter sir.. Can I have the bill?" The waiter give a nod and handed a piece of paper over to Akahana. "Ok lets see what the damage is.." Akahana took a look. There was a long pause and Akahana give a huge yell and she fell down with shock. Xellos appeared and grabbed the bill, he took a look and give a small chuckle.

"oh my my that is a huge bill. Miss Lina and Mr Gourry shouldnt be so greedy"

Outside Zelgadis was sitting under a tree playing his guitar again. He was interuppted by someone's foot steps. "Mr Zelgadis?" He turned his head to see Amelia standing there. He blushed heavily and quickly turned around. "Mr Zelgadis you ok?" she asked as she sat down beside him. Zelgadis give a nod "Im fine Amelia... I just needed to come out here" Amelia blinked and she give a sigh

"Mr Zelgadis is there something on your mind?" Zelgadis gulped and he started to sweat a little. He clenched tightly what he had in his pocket. "Well... er... you see..." he started

He so wanted to tell Amelia what he had on his mind, but he was worried.... worried she would diss him. "Amelia... I..." he started.. Amelia blinked and looked at his confusely

:"What... what is it?" she asked worriedly "Are you sick? I will get Miss Akahana she'll know what to do" Amelia stood up quickly but Zelgadis took hold of her hand and he shook his head.

"Im not sick Amelia..I.... just want to tell you something." Amelia's eyes went wide "What is it?" she asked and then her eyes went sad. "I see... you hate me dont you?" Zelgadis looked shocked at Amelia just said. He shook his head and stood up.

"No thats not it" he said quickly. "I dont believe you..." she cried. She was tempted to run off but Zelgadis pulled her in to his arms.

:"Amelia.... I love you" Amelia's eyes sparkled and she gasped. Did she hear right? Zelgadis loves her? "Mr Zelgadis...." she said quietly. Zelgadis reached in to his pocket and took out the ring he won at the contest as Lulu. "I do love you Amelia... and I wanted to give this to you" he said.

Amelia looked at the ring and It was the exact ring won at the contest. She looked up and give a smile relising it was him all this time. But wow her crush loves her? It seems like a dream coming true. She accepted the ring and placed it on her finger. She then cuddled in to Zelgadis and smiled

"Mr Zelgadis.... I love you too"

The two embarced each other in a hug in the moon light. Then they let each other go and smiled "Shouldnt we get back to the others?" asked Zelgadis as he was blushing again. Amelia giggled and give a nod

"Yus!! Lets go and see our friends!!" As the two returned to the restaurant they saw that Lina and Gourry were snoozing after stuffing their faces and Akahana her head down on the table muttering something to herself/ Xellos was playfully patting her back for comfort.

"Guys!!! We have news!!" Amelia cried happily. Lina and Gourry stretched and yawned, while Akahana raised her head slowely. Xellos smiled "Oh? and what news will that be?" Zelgadis was blushing again and Amelia cried happily

"We are now offically going out!!" Lina and Gourry yelled with shock and both fell down. Xellos didnt say or do anything... he just smiled as always. Akahana smiled

"Awwv thats great!!" congrats guys" she said as she smiled. Lina and Gourry looked at each other. They didnt kniw what to say... but what matters most that both Zelgadis and Amelia are happy.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Chapter 11
Later at night everyone is walking through the forest and stop by a river to rest up for the night, Xellos sits up in a tree watching everyone. “Hey Zel you go and catch some fish with Gourry Amelia you go and get some wood with Akahana and I shall set up camp” Lina gathers some stones while everyone else goes off to do their jobs.

Amelia picks some wood up along with Akahana “Miss Akahana do you ever feel as if your being watched cause I have a feeling Xellos is watching us right now” “Um actually I feel as if I’m being watched all the time” Akahana finishes picking wood up with Amelia “Wait you feel like your being watched all the time miss Akahana” Akahana nods her head “Anyways shall we get this wood to Lina” Akahana walks on a head and Amelia follows.

Gourry runs over to Lina “Hey Lina we got some fish” Gourry drops the fish on the ground “Gourry we need more than that” Lina snaps a stick in her hand “Well you see Lina Zel is fishing for the rest i thought I’d help start coking the fish”

Amelia and Akahana put the wood down “I hope this is enough wood miss Lina” Amelia looks around to see where Zelgadis is “It should do Amelia, and if you’re looking for Zel he’s still fishing” Lina places to wood on the camp fire and casts a fire ball on it lighting it up. “I’ll go and help Mr Zelgadis fish it’s not nice to leave him along like that Mr Gourry” Amelia walks off to the river to help Zelgadis out.

Akahana looks around to see if she could spot Xellos any where Lina places a hand on Akahana’s shoulder “Are you feeling ok Akahana” Akahana looks at Lina and nods “Yeah I was just thinking about Xellos I just wonder if he’s ok” Xellos pops up scaring Akahana and Lina and he’s holding Veggies and tea. Lina gets up ready to through a dragon slave at Xellos but Akahana stops her. “No Miss Lina don’t hurt Xellos sure he scared me too” Xellos laughs at the two girls “It’s ok Akahana I was having my fave meal just now and that’s Lina’s anger” Xellos laughs

“Watch it pal or I really will dragon slave you” Lina sits on the ground getting ready to cook some finish Akahana bows to Xellos “Sorry if Lina upset you, so um why do you have veggies with you and tea Xellos” Xellos looks at the veg and tea “Well you see I got the Veg for you dear Akahana and the tea I also got for you” Xellos hands Akahana to Veggies and Tea Lina lets out a small laugh “Honestly Xellos I’m starting to get the idea you really like Akahana”

Amelia runs to the campfire with loads of fish “Will this do Miss Lina” Lina looks at the fish for a second “Yeah that will do, get Zel to come back here, and ways Xellos going to have dinner with us or what” Amelia just stands there wondering what Lina is talking about and goes off to Get Zelgadis.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Chap 12
Shortly after the group all sat down to have their supper. As Lina, Gourry, Amelia and Zelgadis had their Fish Akahana roasted the vegetables Xellos give her. She thought It was very kind of him to do that. She wanted to say thanks but yet again hes gone off somewhere Akahana looked at Lina and give a smile.

"You know what... You and Gourry should get together... " Lina give a angry growl and she banged Akahana on the head with her fist. Akahana got up and rubbed her head

"ow... what did I say?"

As the 4 were eating their fish Akahana was looking around in the darkness cautiously.

"This feeling.... I have had this feeling some timw now.. Why? Is there someone after me?" she thought."Miss Akahana?" Akahana looked up as she responded to the voice.

"Miss Akahana are you ok?" asked Amelia looking a little worried. Akahana smiled "Dont worry Amelia... Im fine really" Up in the trees in the darkness
the bat man beast was there again. He was looking down watching Akahana and he give a sad sigh.

"The time is nearly here" he said, "Poor thing,," he said quietly. Once again he disappeared. Lina patted her stomach and yawned. "Man that was great!!" she cried happily. "Now Im tired" Gourry give a nod

"Yeah me too" Amelia rubbed her eyes and rested her head on Zelgadis' shoulder which made him blush. Akahana smiled and looked at them all. "Why dont all of you get some sleep and I'll keep watch?"

Lina and the others looked at Akahana and blinked "Oh ya sure miss Akahana? You look tired yourself" Akahana give a smile and shook her head "Dont worry about me.. I'll be fine. Just get some sleep please.."

Lina smirked "Ha ha no problem with that... Thanks Akahana you are awesome!!" Shortly after everyone was fast asleep Akahana sighed and she was staring in to the fire, She was having a thought on thiings... on a few things at that. Her thinking was disrupted by sounds of footsteps and twigs snapping deep in the dark forest. She stood up and gulped. The footsteps were getting louder and louder.

"Maybes Its just an Animal?" Akahana told herself but continued to stay cautious. Soon a figure was coming in to view.. a dark hooded figure came before Akahana.

It stopped and stared at her. Its heavy breath was heard by all the animals nearby and they went silence with fright. "Guys.. Guys wake up" Akahana choked. She was too scared to yell and scream and this point. The hooded figure give a hideous cackle and it spoke.

"You have no luck Missy. I placed a deep sleeping spell on your friends seconds before I approached you.. You have no chance:" Akahana narrowed her eyes and looked at the figure. Its voice sounded so familiar.

"Its you!" Akahana yelled, The hooded figure give a laugh. "Well now after 1000 years you still remember me?" Akahana give a nod and then a small smirk

"Yeah who can forgot your ugly mug?" The Hooded figure give a great cackle at her "Strong words for such a weak and defenless little girl. Now Im afraid Im gonna take you away from your little friends now."

In a flash the hooded figure slammed the back of Akahana's head knocking her out. It picked her up and give a laugh. "My experiement has worked well on you my little lab rat" It then disappeared in to the darkness with Akahana in its arms.

It was now light and Amelia was the one to wake up first. She give a yawned and rubbed her eyes, she then looked around. "Miss Akahana?" she said quietly "Miss Akahana.."

"GUYS GUYS WAKE UP" Lina, Gourry and Zelgadis all woke up,. Lina yawned and rubbed her head "Amelia whats up Its too early..." she moaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Is it time for breakfast?" asked Gourry sleepily. Amelia shook her head."YOU GUYS MISS AKAHANA IS GONE?" All of their eyes went wide and all stood up.

"Thats crazy... " said Zelgadis "Maybes shes just taking a walk" Amelia shook her head. "No way.. she wouldnt go off just like that.. something must of happened to her" Lina tightened her fists "If something did happen we of been woken by it"

:"That wouldnt of happened... You were all under a deep sleep spell when your friend was taking" said a mysterious voice from somewhere nearby. "Who are you??? Show yaself" yelled Lina

"And what do you mean our friend was taking?" Amelia looked around and she saw the owner of the voice sitting on a branch not to high from them. It was the Bat Man Beast.

"Look!" she cried and pointed. Everyone turned their heads and saw him. The Bat scratched his ear and spoke again "Your friend has been watched... Watched for a very long time by my master" he said simply and jumped down.

"And now my master wants to finish what they started.. about 1000 years ago" Zelgadis pointed his sword at the Bat.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked. The Bat shook his head "I cant tell you that... I dont know much about it myself" Lina growled and grabbed hold of the Bat

"ARE YOU SAYTHING YOUR MASTER IS THE ONE WHO PLACED THAT SPELL ON AKAHANA 1000 YEARS AGO?"

The bat give a nod "Yes... my master's name Is Lilth and shes a high clased witch. So I dont think any of you will be a match against her." Gourry blinked "Uh.... If you are a bad guys hench man and then why are you telling us?"

The Bat looked at Gourry. It then closed its eyes. "I have my reasons..." Amelia was crying her heart out "Poor Miss Akahana!!!" Zelgadis hugged her for comfort. Lina growled and then clentched her fist

"Darn!!! What are we gonna do?"

Last edited by Chichiri on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Chap 13

All of the group looked down and stayed silent for a while. Then Xellos appeared looking cheerful as always. "Hey everyone why are you looking so down?" Everyone looked at him and said nothing. But Lina ran over and grabbed him and got in him in a head lock.

"Xellos!!! You jerk" she yelled. Xellos gagged for breath and thought to himself what he did wrong.Amelia sniffled and rubbed her eyes "Mr Xellos, a nasty witch has taken Miss Akahana away" Xellos stood up straight and rubbed his neck where Lina had him in a lock. But he heard right? A witch took Akahana away? He looked around at everyone. The Man beast looked at Xellos and blinked.

"A monster?" He thought "Why is a high classed Monster here with them?" Xellos rubbed his head and give a sigh "My my this is bad isnt it?" he said. Lina knew that Xellos wouldnt react strongly. Well he is a monster after all. She then looked down at the bat man beast.

"Hey you Batty" she called. The Bat man Beast narrowed his eyes and shook his head "I have a name you know.." He said unamused, Lina shook her head

"Nevermind that. You know what that witch is going to do to Akahana! Tell us now or Im really gonna dragon slave you"

Akahana give a moan and she opened her eyes slowly. She looked around at her surroundings. She was in like some dark ruins that was full of rubble and It was really dark. The only light there was was candles on the walls. Akahana then looked around herself and saw she was bounded in chains. She was hanging upfrom a chain from the ceiling whitch she hung by her hands.

"Where am I???" she thought worriedly "And where are the others?" She looked down sadly and thought about it. Thats right.. that witch came out of no where and took her away. That witch.... That witch is the same damned one that put the spell on her. But why? As questions ran through her mind foot steps were heard. Out of the darkness appeared the witch.

"Well well pretty one... looks like your awake.." said the witch and give a cackle.. "Now lets get down to business." She started to walk closer then Akahana shouted

"Wait!!! Tell me, who are you and why did you place that spell on me?" she asked with her eyes slightly narrowed. The Witch blinked at her and give a hideous laugh yet again.

"Curious little human arnt you?" she said and her sharp teeth grew in to a grin. "My name is Lilith , and Im a very powerful high classed witch. So those paphetic friends of your wouldnt have a chance against me... The reason I placed that spell on you more then 1000 years ago is because I had a feeling you would make a excellent test subject."

"Test subject? So you used me?" asked Akahana shocked at what she just heared. Lilth give a nod. "Yes... you see.. the spell was new you see and I wanted to see if It worked right... So It picked you. After more then 1000 years and you still pretty and fit as a fiddle. My guesses are It worked well."

Akahana looked down sadly "So I couldnt have a normal happy life and been on my own for years just because you wanted to see the spell worked?" Lilth laughed

"Yes... Ironic isnt it? And guess what... Theres no way to break the spell... But.. before I cast the spell upon myself... I wanna do a test" "Test?" Akahana thought. Kira raised her hand. Her fingers had really sharp claws that looked pretty nasty.

"I wanna see even though the person has the spell casted on them they can die from Injury or Illness.. So Little Missy... I gonna kill you now ha ha ha... " So... after all this time... the witch casted the spell on her to live for a long time and then kil her? Not a nice destiny is it?

Akahana looked down sad and heartbroken... Akahana could of had a happy life... got married, had a family and die as an old lady... That could of happend If she ddint bump in to the Witch that day.. Well the Witch wants to end her life now.. Is it good or bad... what do you think? Well to be honest.. Akahana didnt wanna die just yet.. She just made really good friends. Friends who have accpeted her for who she is and looks like they are gonna be by her side for a while.

Akahana give a small sigh and small tears fell from her eyes. The Witch was inches from her and had her sharp claws ready to strike.

"NOW DIE!!!!" Akahana give a small scream and closed her eyes tightly. She was ready to accept death.

Last edited by Chichiri on Sun May 29, 2011 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Chapter 14
A dark drill appears injuring the witch, Akahana shakes with fear in case the drill would attack her too. “well, well, well miss witch I shall be taking Akahana back now” the witch grabs her injured belly that has a hole in and casts a fast healing spell “what does a monster want with this brat, she belongs to me” The witch hisses at the drill. Akahana looks confused at the witch and drill as she could of swoon she heard Xellos talking the drill transforms into his human foam Akahana couldn’t believe it that drill was Xellos.

“Look miss witch I’m taking Akahana and if you try to stop me I shall kill you” Xellos grabs Akahana “Sorry miss Akahana but this is going to be rather messy” Xellos dodges a fire ball while holding Akahana “Put that brat down right now monster” Xellos lets out a laugh and puts Akahana down “Sorry miss Akahana but I have no choice what I’m about to do” Xellos turns into a drill and kills the witch, Akahana covers her eyes the witch disappears without a trace as Xellos finishes killing her.

Xellos turns back into a human and picks Akahana up “let’s get out of here shall we” Akahana nods but is also very confused on why Xellos came to save her.
Main while Zelgadis sits playing his guitar to Amelia while Lina is well being Lina. “So look batty are you going to tell me or what” The bat sweat drops “Ok ok, the witch is Akahana’s evil great grandmother who casted a spell on Akahana causing her to not age and now, the creepy old lady want Akahana so she can kill her. Lina grabs the bat “OK TAKE ME TO THE CREEPY WITCH NOW” Gourry pulls Lina off the bat “Lina leave the poor guy alone”

Lina struggles “Why should I Gourry”
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Chap 15

Gourry blinked at the Bat and then at Lina. "Well... cos he dosnt seem like a bad person really. He came to tell us about Akahana cos he was worried I think" Lina sighed "whatever" she said and sat down. The bat nodded at Gourry to say thanks.Just then she looked up at the sky and sighed.In a flash Xellos appeared t once again. But this time with Akahana in his arms.

"Akahana!!" Lina yelled. Everyone ran forward to her and Xellos. He put Akahana down and give a smile as usual. "Miss Akahana are you ok? Did that witch hurt you?" asked Amelia.

Akahana shook her head slowly. "No Im fine.. Xellos saved me." Everyone looked at Xellos confused. "Ya kidding right?" said Lina "Usually Xellos is only bothered of saving his own butt".Xellos eye twitched at whart Lina just said but he wasnt really in the mood to fight.

The Bat walked over and looked at Xellos. "What has become of Lilth?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes a little. Xellos looked back over at the Bat and give a sigh. "She left me with no choice. She wasnt gonna let Akahana go too easily.. So I had to kill her" The Bat stared at him for a second and give a small nod,

"I see" He then threw his hands up in a cheer "Yay Im free Im free you sir!! Thank you so much!!!" Lina and the others looked at him confused, Zelgadis wanted to ask him a question,

"How can you be so calm after your master is dead?" The Bat turned to Zelgadis "She was my master and I was just her servent... I hated her for her cold nature and cruel heart. I felt awful for what she did to miss Akahana..... If I didnt do what she asked me to do... she would of killed my family."

Amelia"s eyes sparkled and she leaned down to his height. "Aww you have a family?" He then nodded "Yeah... I have my wife and my son" Amelia sqeuled with happiness and hugged the bat tightly.

"AWWWW THATS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! So do you have a name?" The bat gasped for breath and he rubbed his neck. "Yeh my name is Binky" There was a long silence then Amelia, Lina, Gourry and Zelgadis broke in to a great big laugh.

"Binky? Whata name ha ha ha" laughed Lina "Isnt that right Akahana?" There was no reply. Lina curiously looked over and saw Akahana sitting on a rock with her back turned to the others. She was looking down at her lap being silent.

"Hey Akahana!!" called Lina again. This time Akahana turned and looked at Lina, but she didnt say anything. Her eyes just looked big and sad, she then turned her head back again.

"Guys... somethings wrong with Akahana," said Lina to the others. The others all looked other too. Binky rubbed the back of his head sadly. "Awwww It seems Lilth told Akahana everything... It must been a shock to her" Amelia sniffled

"Poor Miss Akahana,,,, she looks blue" Gourry blinked at Akahana and rubbed his head. :"Thats funny she isnt blue.. shes like peachy... " Lina whacked Gourry on the head

"You Idiot!! It means shes depressed" Akahana continued to look down at her lap. That witch used her for tests, then tried to kill her and the spell cant be broken? Poor Akahana... does she have a reason to keep on living?

Binky's ears drooped sadly as he looked at Akahana he then turned to Lina. "Hey.. I have a favor..." he asked. Lina blinked and looked at him "Yeah what?"

Binky rubbed the back of his head again and shuffled his feet. "I feel bad for what my master did, so I feel I should stick by her for a lil while.... so... can I travel with you guys for a little while?" Lina simply shrugged "Hmm fine with me... you seem like a alright guy I guess."

Binky nodded to say thanks and looked at Akahana again. He sighed sadly and then Lina spoke up. "Ok guys!! time to head to the next town! Akahana lets go!!"

Akahana stood up slowly and walked up to the group. She didnt say anything or made eye contact with them...but she simply followed behind. But now Lina and the others are on the road again.

Last edited by Chichiri on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Chapter 16
Everyone later ends up in a small town at a famous in for their hot springs, Akahana still remains quite Amelia places a hand on Akahana’s shoulder “Are you feeling ok miss Akahana you’ve been so quite, I think a nice hot bath will cheer you up” Akahana nods without saying a word.

Lina Crosses her arms “If anything I think Akahana has lost her voice or something, I blame Xellos” Amelia glares at Lina “Miss Lina you can’t just blame Mr Xellos for this sure he’s a monster but I don’t think Mr Xellos would hurt Akahana I feel as if Xellos may actually really like Miss Akahana”

Lina sighs “well whatever I want food and my hot bath all ready” Gourry jumps up and grabs Lina’s shoulders “FOOD, FOOD, FOOD WHERE IS THIS FOOD!!!!!!!!” Lina pushes Gourry off her “Jellyfish brain”

Everyone orders food but Akahana barely touching her Salad that Amelia ordered for her “Miss Akahana you should eat something before the baths” Akahana looks at Amelia and nods and slowly eats her Salad, while Lina and Gourry pig out on meat and fighting over the last sausage. Amelia and Zelgadis share a hot pot picking out a fish for each other. Binky sits drinking a hot cup of tea he wasn’t really that hungry.

After dinner everyone goes to have their hot bath at the hot spring Zelgadis and Binky sit in the spring drinking a glass of red wine and Xellos sits there watching as if he had something planned. “Any ideas where the blond haired guy is?” Binky takes a sip of his wine. “I think Gourry is still getting undressed any ways why are you here Xellos” Zelgadis glares at Xellos “Oh don’t mind me I’m just checking up on you guys” Xellos drops a wet soap on the floor on purpose by the door.
Zelgadis gets up putting a towel around him “Well I’m getting out the spring then I don’t want to be watched by the likes of you” Gourry walks in the room “Aww Zel you’re getting out now WAAAA” Gourry steps on the soap slipping into the very thin wall knocking it over. Xellos bursts out laughing at Gourry.

Akahana covers her chest with embarrassment now that the guys can see them, Binky grabs Gourry “This is no way to treat these ladies” Gourry turns his head away from the girls “It was an accident, i didn’t mean to knock the wall over”

“GOURRY” Lina grabs Gourry and beats him up out of embarrassment. Zelgadis remains quite but looks at Amelia for a sec then turns his head real quick “I wasn’t expecting that, Amelia is so big and Lina is so flat”

Binky glares at Zelgadis “Did you just peak at the lovely ladies” Zelgadis backs away from Binky “no not at all.....” Amelia covers her chest and looks at Zelgadis who is blushing. “Did you peak Mr Zelgadis” Zelgadis remains quite for a minute “Um maybe” Amelia turns red with embarrassment. “Mr Zelgadis you may be my boyfriend but, but you’re a pervert, don’t worry I forgive you but your still a pervert” Zelgadis sweat drops “Ok so I peaked I’m sorry Amelia” Amelia grabs a towel and covers up fast “Don’t worry about it Mr Zelgadis I forgive, just um, just don’t do it again if you do I’ll steel your towel ok” Amelia laughs and Zelgadis looks at Amelia really shocked “And your calling me a pervert” Zelgadis sweat drops
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Chap 17

Binky took a glare at Zelgadis "I knew it!!! You nasty pervert" Zelgadis looked back down at Binky, " Oh yeah, you Rabid Furball I bet you took a look too" The Bat's eyes went wide with shock at what he just heard, he then shook his head. "HEY YOU I DONT CARRY RABIES!!!" Binky calmed down a little and shook his head.

"Im a gentleman, and I think the ladies should be treated with respect. I feel sorry for the girls for travelling with you three anyways."

Zelgadis began to chase him around the baths "Ok you are dead Furball!" Poor Binky ran off in fright. He hid in the changing rooms gasping for breath. Shortly afterwards he shook the water off from his fur and decided to get dressed again. He was worried about one of them. His huge ears drooped sadly "Miss Akahana... please cheer up.. I hate seeing ya so sad."

Shortly afterwards everyone was out of the baths and in their rooms. While the guys were in a room the girls were there too. Amelia and Lina were talking about how perverted men can be, while Akahana was still really sad. She sat on her bed quietly. Lina was getting really annoyed at her.

"For gosh sake Akahana! Cheer up already! Say something will ya!" Akahana looked over and Lina.. Her eyes were watery and she stood up.. "You.. dont understand.... YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL!!" Then Akahana ran out the room "Miss Akahana!!" cried Amelia "Wait!" Lina give a sad sigh and shook her head"

"Miss Lina.." said Amelia quickly. Lina give a nod "I know.. I know..." Lina give a sigh and then turned to Amelia "So you dont think Xellos is the reason for her being like this?" Amelia shook her head.

"Like I said eariler, Mr Xellos maybe a Monster but I dont think he would dream of hurting her... besides... he saved her right? So why did you think he did that?" Lina growled

"Hes a Monster! Monsters arnt supposed to have feelings!!"

Amelia shrugged "Well... what else could be the reason he went on his own to save her?"

In the guys room Gourry was napping and Zelgadis was playing his guitar. Binky was sitting on the balcony outside. He liked being out in the moon light. He is a bat after all. He then looked and saw Akahana walk off in to the darkness. "Miss Akahana?" he said simply. He then spreaded out his wings and followed her.Akahana was sitting by the Inn's small pond. She looked at her reflection in the water, but it then rippled due by a flowing tear.

"Miss Akahana?" said a voice. Binky appeared before her, he give a sigh and then sat down beside her. "Miss Akahana... Im sorry... Im sorry for all the suffering and pain Lilth gave you"

Akahana shook her head slowly "No.... dont feel bad little friend... Its not your doing" Binky then placed a paw on her hand and looked up at the moonlight. "Then... whats making you so sad? Is it something she told you?"

Akahana give a sigh and then a nod "Its just a shock to me thats all... everything about it.. Also... Im stuck like this.. forever.. How can I have a life when I cant move along in it?"

Binky give a sigh and then a small smile. "But you can... that is not impossible.." Akahana give a little gasp and then looked at the Bat suprisenly. She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Binky fluttered his wings a little and give a small laugh. "Well theres a reason why things happen to people in their lives. So what Im saying is.. whats happened to you.... You are gonna be really happy someday and be really thankful in a way that this destiny has happened. Although you wont admit it.. you are happy now right? You have friends now dont you?"

Akahana's eyes widened "Friends? Yea! I have friends who accept me for who I am right?" Binky got a huge smile knowing Akahana was now starting to cheer up a little.

"Thats right!! If friends can accept you for who you are then.. someone can love you for who you are aswell" added Binky. Akahana looked at Binky for a second and then laughed.

"Ok no need to go that far" Binky laughed along with her and then his ears twitched a little "Hey... arnt you gonna thank ya knight in shining armor for saving you?" Akahana blinked

"Hmmmm Xellos?" Binky nodded "Yeah... you should thank him you know... come on.. lets head back now" So Akahana and Binky went back to the Inn. Akahana knocked on the Guys room door and Gourry answerd it.He was in blue pjs and pink bunny slippers.

"Oh Hi Akahana whats up?" Akahana looked down a little. Binky nudged her a little and walked back in to the room. "Ummmm Gourry is Xellos there with you?" she asked. Gourry blinked at her suprisenly "Hmm you wanna see Xellos?" Gourry looked back in to the room and then shook his head.

"Sorry... Xellos isnt her.... In a flash Xellos apperaed before Akahana.He smiled and rubbed the back of his head "Oh Miss Akahana you wanted to see me?" he asked with his usual soft and calm tone.

Akahana shuffled her feet a little and give a nod. "Can I have a little talk with you Xellos?" Xellos looked at her and then give a little nod. The two went up to the balcony sitting next to each other looking at the beautiful night sky. Xellos smiled at Akahana and broke the silence.

"So what do you wanna talk to me about Miss Akahana?" he asked as he shuffled a little closer to her. Akahana took a deep breath and spoke "Xellos.... thank you.... thank you very much for saving me. If you didnt come when you did.... I would of been dead."Xellos looked at Akahana amazed what he just heard. He smiled and then give a laugh

"It was no problem at all Miss Akahana..." Akahana smiled at him and then give a nod "So do you have a reason for saving me?" Xellos let out a small chuckle

"Ah.... silly ofcouse I do" Akahana spoke again "And that is....?" There was a long pause and Xellos broke it by answering "Awww I cant tell you that" Akahana blinked and rubbed her head

"Awwww gee why not?" she asked. Xellos smiled at her. He raised a finger and give a wink. "Now thats a secret!" Akahana looked at Xellos for a second and then she let out a really adorable giggle.

"You always say that" Xellos took a look at Akahana and then laughed too. Binky was watching the two and he then grinned..

"Oohh interesting..."

Gourry blinked at the bat and rubbed his head

"Hey... er why are you spying on Xellos and Akahana?" Binky looked at Gourry and laughed nervously

"Well er... you see er... " Gourry blinked and smiled "Oh you reckon too eh?"

Akahana swung her feet and let out a sigh. "Since now I know theres no way to break the spell Is there a reason to keep on travelling with you guys?" she asked. Xellos turned to her and simply smiled. "If you do want answers I suggest you keep on travelling with us. If you do.. proberly you will find what you really need."

After a short while Akahana stood up and stretched "Well... better head back to my room. Most likely Lina and Amelia are gonna kill me for wandering off like that though. "

Xellos stood up too and give a nod "Yeah I see what you mean. Goodnight Miss Akahana" In seconds he disappeared. Akahana smiled and head back to her room. She walked in and sighed, Lina was fast asleep and Amelia stood up and walked over to Akahana.

"Miss Akahana where did you go?" Akahana sighed and rubbed her head. "Er.. sorry about that. I had a talk with Binky and then with Xellos"

Amelia smiled "Did you finnd out the reason why he saved you?" Akahana laughed and then shook her head. "Nah he says Its a secret"

The next morning everyone was dressed and ready to head off again. But Lina and Gourry wanted to have some breakfast before they left, so they stayed at the Inn for a little while longer. Lina, Gourry, Zelgadis and Amelia had meat breakfasts while Akahana and Binky had porriage with honey.

Lina swallowed her food and looked over at Akahana. "So...how come you are a vegetarian Akahana?" Akahana smiled and rubbed her head.

"Oh a obvious reason. I love Animals, Im a softie when It comes to living creatures" Lina laughed "Too right you are a softie"

After breakfast Lina and her companions left the Inn and continued their journey. They had no clues yet to the treasures whereabouts. But knowing Lina... shes not stopping till she finds it.

Last edited by Chichiri on Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Chapter 18

A few days later in another town Xellos Gourry and Zelgadis enter a male prom queen dress up to win a lot of money. Lina, Amelia and Akahana watch as they guys had to do they cat walk on stage. A guy with messy long purple hair also watches not the prom but he was watching Lina, Amelia and Akahana.

After the show the messy haired man looks at himself in the mirror then walks over to the girls just as Zelgadis, Gourry and Xellos appeared with them. Lina yells at the guys “Honestly how could you three lose like that” Zelgadis sweat drops “Actually Lina I won the contest and I’m giving the money to Amelia to look after” Zelgadis hands Amelia the prize money Lina starts pulling at Gourry’s hair ”ZELGADIS WHY CAN’T I HOLD ONTO IT” Gourry’s eyes water from the pain Lina is giving him.

Zelgadis lets out a small sigh “Well you’ll just spend it on yourself” the guy with messy purple hair holds out a rose to Amelia “Hey there Cutie” Zelgadis pulls Amelia away from the man “Look buddy she’s taken by me” Amelia blushes “Mr Zelgadis it’s ok really i think he was just being nice” Zelgadis turns to Amelia: “No Amelia this guy was trying to flirt with you” the guy with messy hair glares at Zelgadis “What could that girl see in a guy like you, you looks like a rock monster” Milo starts laughing Zelgadis gets ready to attack the guy but Amelia drags Zelgadis off “Let’s have a hot pot together Mr Zelgadis” Zelgadis gives up and lets Amelia drag him off Xellos stands there laughing at Zelgadis

“Xellos it isn’t really that funny Zelgadis really like Amelia” Akahana sweat drops” The guy holds out a rose to Gourry “The names Milo, will you be my wife hottie” Gourry freaks out and Lina bursts out laughing “Well Gourry looks like this is the second time a man has asked you to marry him” Lina continues laughing “Look Milo or whoever you are but I AM A MAN” Lina laughs even more almost falling over Milo back away fast and points at Lina “So he’s a man to right” Lina stops laughing “Oh you’re so going to get it buddy”

Milo backs away even more hiding behind Akahana hugging her “I know you’re a women a hot one at that” Akahana goes red in the face “I’m sorry but I don’t really want a boyfriend” Xellos grabs and pulls Akahana to one side and glares at Milo just as Lina dragon slaves the guy.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Chap 19

Lina folded her arms and had her back turned to the guy who was now smuldering on the floor. Gourry blinked and rubbed his head. "Um Lina, do you think you went a bit overboard? You could of killed the guy" Lina looked at Gourry and shook her head.

"No way... he deserved it" Xellos nodded wiith agreement. "Everyones actions can lead to conciquences" Akahana knelt down to Milo and tapped him "Hey, hey you ok?" she asked.Milo shook his head and opened his eyes.In a flash he got up and dusted himself off.

He grinned and turned to Akahana.. "You are really cute" he said and took hold of her hand, Akahana laughed nervously and looked at the others for help. Xellos stared at Milo. He felt he wanted to say something but he wasnt sure what. He felt really weird when Milo flirted with her eariler and he wasnt sure what it was. And now he got the same feeling again. Lina glared at Milo

"Look you, you are getting annoying!! Leave us alone already or GET LOST!!" Milo let out a chuckle and he brushed his hair with his hand. "Sure I'll leave you alone..If this cutie gives me a kiss." he said and turned to Akahana and smiled

"K....Kiss?" cried Akahana worriedly and staggered back. Milo smiled and walked closer to her "aw come on, just one kiss. Dont be shy" Lina smirked and she shouted "Yea go on Akahana.. go for it. After all Its only a kiss"

Poor Akahana looked over at Lina... "If you say Its only a kiss then why not you do it?!" Lina smirked and then let out a really big laugh" simple.... You havnt got a fella to worry about you or get jealous. Akahana blinked and then looked af Lina confused. "Huh? Whats That supposed to mean?" Gourry bonked Lina on the head

"Hey that was kinda harsh" he said. Lina rubbed her head and glared at Gourry.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Milo was now inches away from Akahana. He looked very happy. But she.... sadly didnt. Her eyes were big and sadly she cried "Why me?" Milo lifted up her chin and caressed it.

"why so shy? he asked and give a smile. :"You look so cute freaking out like that" Gourry blinked and then he give a sigh.

"Poor Akahana... shouldnt we help her?" Lina shook her head "Its only a kiss... whats so bad about it?" Gourry shrugged.

"Well It looks like poor Akahana dosnt like it at all. So I think we should help her

Amelia and Zelgadis were in a restaurant having hot pot together. Amelia had a few mouthfuls and she looked down sadly. Zelgadis blinked and then looked at her. "Hmm? Whats wrong Amelia?" he asked her. Amelia looked at her boy friend with her eyes big.

"Oh Mr Zelgadis... Im sorry what that man said to you.." Zelgadis closed his eyes thinking about what she was on about. Once he did he smiled at her "Dont you worry about that Amelia. What matters most is what you feel about me.. Isnt that right?"

Amelia nodded and was about to say something else when a voice spoke. "Mr Zelgadis? Miss Amelia?" Both of them turned their heads and saw Binky there. "Mr Binky!!:" cried Amelia happily. "Where did you go?" Binky shook his head and looked around.

"Hmmm nevermind that. Where is Miss Akahana, Miss Lina, Mr Gourry and Mr Xellos?" Zelgadis closed his eyes and folded his arms.. "Hmph!! They are having problems with a guy who likes to flirt with women. He tried it with Amelia here."

Binky blinked at them "Ya kidding? What about Miss Lina and Miss Akahana?" He got on to a chair and sat beside Amelia. Zelgadis looked at his lil furry companion and sighed. "Lina can take care of herself no doubt sbout that. And Im sure Akahana will be fine aswell." Binky had a huge smile on his face and then he give a nod.

"Yeah Im pretty sure what ya mean. I agree with you." Amelia blinked at him "Hmmm? Mr Binky? Do you know anything?" Blinky gulped and the laughed nervously. "Hmm no.... not at all ha ha" Amelia and Zelgadis looked at each other and shrugged. Shortly after the hot pot. Amelia took hold of Zelgadis's hand.

"Come on Mr Zelgadis... Lets get back to the others now.." Zelgadis nodded and walked with Amelia. Binky followed behind with bags in his arms. It was goods he bought when he disappeared eariler on. He had thoughts about things. He then thought about something and it made him smile.

Milo was inches away from kissing Akahana. The poor gal shut her eyes tightly and cried "NOOOOOOOO!" Then suddenly

BAM!

Akahana accutly raised her leg and kicked Milo... She kicked him where It hurts the most for the guy. Milo squealed in pain and fell over crossing his legs. Gourry flinched as It remembered him when Lina kicked him there and Xellos looked at Milo and knew in a way what sorta pain he was going through. Akahana put her foot down and opened her eyes again. She looked down and saw that Milo was in pain.

"Oops sorry about that" she said and rubbed her head, Lina was rolling around the floor laughing her head off . Xellos smiled at Akahana and chuckled.

"Hey that was a good move, You should do that again." Akahana looked at Xellos, she then smiled and nodded at him. She then turned back to look at Milo.

"No wonder ya single... keep treating poor gals like that?" Just then Zelgadis, Amelia and Binky appeared. The 3 of them looked at Milo, then at the others. Xellos chuckled. "Miss Akahana here teached that good for nothing Milo a lesson by kicking him where it hurts ha ha... "

Amelia laughed out loud, ha ha ha. That serves you right Mr Milo!!" Binky and Zelgadis looked at other and both said

"Ouch"

Lina stretched and turned to her companions, "Come on you guys! Im hungry!" Lina and Gourry sped on ahead. Amelia and Zelgadis held each others hand with Binky following them behind. Akahana turned to Xellos and give a nod which meant

"Farewell for now" Xellos smiled and did the same before he disappeared. Seconds after that Akahana ran off catching up the others... And Milo was... left there on the ground. He had to be punished for his actions.

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Chap 20

Lina and her companions found a place to eat. Though Zelgadis and Amelia already had something to eat so they were making do with a glass of water. As Lina and Gourry ordered triple portions of food Akahana looked through the menu but couldnt find anything she fancied or something suitable to her.

"Umm excuse me...." she said to the waiter. "Do you have anything vegetarian here?" The waiter looked at Akahana for a second and then give a laugh. "Do you think this place is like a banquet for Rabbits? We dont serve Rabbit food here. Just really meaty meat.Off with you little Rabbit."

Akahana blinked at him confusingly "Hmmm Little Rabbit?" Lina and Gourry were too busy waiting for their meals to bother whats going on, but Binky, Zelgadis and Amelia looked at the waiter and then back at each other,

" I dont like this guys attitude" Zelgadis taking a glare at the guy. Akahana looked at him and shook her head. She then stood up. "Its ok guys, I'll go somewhere else to eat" Then she headed outside

"Miss Akahana.... wait for me!!" called Binky and followed after her. Akahana and Binky walked around the town for something vege to eat... but... they were having no luck. Akahana looked around and rubbed her head.

"what is it with this place?" asked Akahna. "Do they have something for people who love animals and dont eat any?" Binky patted her arm and smiled "Weird town... I know.." Akahana thought for a second and smiled. "Hey.. I still have some vegetables left that Xellos give me."

So as Akahana and Binky walked through the town, the young lady munched on her vegetables. Binky hovered beside her and he broke the silence "Say miss Akahana... you know... that.. Mr Xellos is a Monster?" Ofcouse Binky didnt know anything whats been going on, so he was worried that she might get afraid.

Akahana smiled and then give a nod, "I know..." she said simply. Binky blinked at her suprisenly. He then rubbed his right ear . "Miss Akahana... hes gotta be one of the most powerful Monsters out there... Arnt you afraid?"

Akahana shook her head and laughed, "No way! He maybe a Monster.. but ... I dont care about that.. you should accept a person for who they are and not what they are right? Besides Xellos did save my life.. so Im really thankful to him. Besides... I consider him a friend."

Binky smiled and thought about something. He then looked straight ahead and something...something caught his eye. Off in the distance he saw a small young Bat.. A Bat similar to him. But It wore a green top with a blue scarf. As the lil Bat disappeared out of distance Binky gasped and took Akahana's hand.

"Come on Miss Akahana lets go"

Akahana blinked and then let him lead her, she wasnt sure what was up. "Whats wrong? she asked him as they ran.. well Binky flew. The Man Beast turned to his human friend and then give a smile. "You'll see"

Shortly afterwards Binky and Akahana found themselves at a small cosy little cottage, Binky was pretty sure, this was the direction the small Bat headed. And he was right... He looked down in to the garden.. The Young Bat was playing there.

He giggled as he tossed a ball in to the air and caught it. Binky's eyes sparkled with happiness and he ran over. The young bat looked at Binky, He blinked for a second and then a smiled formed on his face.

"Dad?" cried the little bat. Binky smiled warmly at the little one. "Son..." he said and then smiled again. The young bat ran in to Binky's arms and the two hugged each other. "Sweetie you ok?" called a soft voice of a lady.

Binky's ears twitched and he looked towards the door. A young looking female Bat with white fur wearing a blue apron came out. She clasped her paws over her mouth at who she saw. "Binky... My dear Binky" she cried. Binky turned to her and smiled

"Sweetheart," he said. "I missed you both so so much." The Lady Bat ran to Binky and the 3 hugged each other. Akahana couldnt help but smile at the moment. Binky has been finally reunited with his family, She was really happy for him.

The family broke the hug and the young bat noticed Akahana. His ears twitched and he tapped Binky's shoulder. "Whos that Dad?" he asked curiously. Binky looked over and smiled "Thats Miss Akahana, shes really nice" The young Bat smiled and give a bow.

"Please to meet you miss Akahana" he said, Akahana smiled and rubbed his head "Aww you are so polite and so cute!" Binky's wife clasped her paws together "Well It looks like we'll have a visitor staying for supper"

During supper Binky and Akahana explained everything thats been going on. Mrs Binky (Thats what we shall call her) give a nod and sighed, "I see so you are the one Lllth placed the spell on.. You poor girl." Akahana put on a small smile and rubbed her head.

"Awwww Its not too bad I guess. I guess I gotta get used to it." Binky nodded and sighed. "You best head back soon.. the others will be wondering where you are.." Akahana sighed and nodded "Yeah,,,, I better not let them worry"

Shortly after Akahana stood outside the cottage, Binky srood there too whilst his family stood at the door. Binky gulped and sighed. "Well I guess this is goodbye huh?" he said as he rubbed his eye. Akahana smiled and placed a hand on his head

"Goodbye Binky, you 3 take care Ok? Im sure we'll meet again someday.." then Binky leaped in Akahana's arms and hugged her.

"I'll miss you..." Akahana then hugged him back, "I'll miss you too" The 2 broke the hug and off went Akahana, waving goodbye as she walked away. Binky waved goodbye too. But stopped when she was completly out of view.

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Chap 21

Akahana slowly walked back in to town, she give a sigh. She felt a little sad that she had to say farewell to a friend, but she was happy for him that he found the ones he loves the most. She walked back in to the Restaurant. Amelia and Zelgadis give a sigh of relief that Akahana was OK but Lina didn’t look to happy.

“Akahana where in hell did you go?!” Akahana sweat dropped and staggered back a little.

“Geez I’m sorry, but didn’t you have to worry I can take care of myself..” Lina folded her arms and raised an eyebrow

“Aha.... If that’s the case how did you get kidnapped by the witch and Xellos had to come and save you?”

Akahana went red in the face with embarrassment and she looked away. “ I was careless.. and also... I ddint ask Xellos to save me did I? He just did.” she said as her face went a little more red. Zelgadis looked around

“Hey Akahana wheres Binky? Wasn’t he with you?” Akahana give a nod and then rubbed the back of her head.

“He was but... guess what hes been reunited with his family... so..... he wont be traveling with us anymore”

Lina chuckled, “Whatever.. Lets head to the Inn and get some sleep. We leaving 1st thing in the morning. We are nearly there you know”

So Lina and her companions headed to the Inn for the night. Gourry and Zelgadis went to their room and the girls went to theirs Lina sighed happily and went on about what shes gonna go with her share of the treasure, shes getting it most of it of course, Lina then turned to Akahana.

“What are you going to do with your share Akahana?” Akahana was up leaning against a wall. She looked away from a book she was reading and looked at Lina. She give a smile and shook her head.

“I have no interest in the treasure at all. I simply came with you guys in order to break the spell. But unlucky for me there’s no way.”

Amelia sniffled “Poor Miss Akahana....” she cried, Akahana looked at Amelia and smiled “Now now don’t you worry Amelia. I gotta be pretty grateful this is happened to me... after all.. If it didn’t I would of never met you guys right?”She then winked and give a smile

“So all and all, its not so bad right? I have lived for more then 1000 years now and I’m sure I can cope with living a bit longer” Amelia give a small gasp at what Akahana just said and then smiled, she was pleased that Akahana was feeling better about everything. Lina give a laugh

“Is that because you have found a interest in a guy?” she asked and nudged Akahana playfully. Akahana blinked at Lina confusingly and scratched her cheek in thought,

“Ah Lina, you know I’m not really Interested in dating or guys for that matter” Lina ruffled Akahana's hair playfully.

“Nonsense every girl has at least one crush in her life” Akahana made Lina let her go and then shook her head. “Sorry Miss Lina, not me.. I feel I cant fall in love”

. Lina and Amelia looked at each other confusingly. “What do you mean?” asked Lina “You are emotionless or something?”

Akahana fell down in Anime style and she got back up. She scratched her head and looked at the two. “aww come on you guys.... I told you why... how can I fall love with someone who will age through the years and I'll stay the same? Besides who could possibly like someone like me who is over 1000 years old? Im not normal”

“Miss Akahana.”.. Amelia cried “Age shouldnt matter when it comes to love. I think someone will confess their feelings to you someday.” Akahana blinked and then shook her head. But afterwards.... she couldnt help but smile.

The girls continued their talk, now we move to the Boy's room. Gourry was sitting on his bed while Zelgadis was playing his guitar.
“Hey Zel” called Gourry. “What are you going to do with your share of the treasure?” Zelgadis stopped playing and looked up at Gourry,

“Hmph I dont really have to tell you do I?” He asked raisng an eyebrow. Gourry blinked at him and smiled.”Not really.... I was just curious. Anyways I wonder where Xellos has gone.” Zelgadis closed his eyes and huffed. “Who cares... Hes just tagging along so that he could tease us” Gourry smiled... “Is that so? You always think that Zel”

The next morning, Lina and the others said off early. They were after all nearby the mountain where the treasure was. “Ok... we are near the right spot now. Xellos says its on top of the mountain in a small cave. Said Lina. Akahana blinked confusingly and give a thought.

“Hold on.... Xellos... told you theres treasure there? Aint you following a map or something?” Lina smirked “He says that the treasure has been hidden there recently by bandits so obviously no map has been made yet. So now lets hurry” she cried and sped off ahead. Amelia, Zelgadis and Gourry ran on ahead. Akahana give it a little thought about it and give a small giggle. She then ran off to catch up to the others.

Soon they reached the mountain, Lina wanted to hurry as fast as she could so she casted the levitation spell and helped out Gourry. Zelgadis and Amelia did too and Amelia held on to Akahana.

Soon as they reached the right destination Lina ran off again, she was getting hyped up after all.... she does love Treasure and all.

The small cave shortly came in to view and Lina rushed it without hesitation. Her friends were behind her. Since it was pretty dark inside Lina casted a light spell. As the others followed silently Lina found the hidden treasure chest... It was under... a old pile of stones?

Lina picked at the lock and she was getting excited. Her friends were all gathered around her and suddenly “click” the chest was now unlocked. Lina rubbed her palms together and slowly opened up the chest. Her eyes went big with shock as she didnt find treasure but.... a piece of paper. Zelgadis, Gourry and Amelia looked shocked too. Slowly Lina picked up the paper and looked at it. It had the words “Got ya” and a lil doodle of a chibi face of someone they know well.

Lina yelled furiously and srcumpled the paper up. “XELLOS!!!!!” She yelled. Xellos popped out of nowhere. He smiled and rubbed the back of his head. “Oh you figured it out then guys? He asked. Furious Lina and Zelgadis grabbed him. “AFTER ALL THIS.... THIS LONG JOURNEY WAS FOR NOTHING? JUST ONE OF YOUR STUPID TRICKS?” Yelled Zelgadis tempting to blast the priest with a fire ball. Xellos smiled and rubbed his head. “Well techinally it wasnt for nothing... If you didnt go on the journey we all wouldnt of met Miss Akahana right?” As Lina and Zelgadis continued to scold Xellos really badly Amelia and Gourry looked at each other confusingly Akahana stood there and giggled. She was the only one who found Xellos' trick humorous. After chilling down Lina and the others decided to head back down the mountain. But once got back down. Akahana broke the silence.

“Well guys... I guess Its time for me to bid farewell to you guys..” They all looked at her.. “You are going on without us Miss Akahana?” Amelia sniffled. Akahana rubbet her head. “It has been fun being with you guys and Im glad I met ya. But Its best for me to head back home.. besides... you dont want me to slow you down. Im just a human with no skills or magical power. Lina give a sigh and then smiled
agan
“Alright.. you better take care of yourself ya hear?” Akahana smiled and winked “No problem” Amelia squeezed Akahana tightly in a hug. “I know we'll meet again someday Miss Akahana” So after saying goodbye everyone Akahana set off in the oppisite direction for the long journey back home. Lina and the others set off again too.. but where are they going??? They havent decided that yet.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Slayers fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slayers fan fic   A Slayers fan fic Empty

Back to top Go down

A Slayers fan fic
Page 1 of 1