Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayers Go!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

A sequel fic thats gonna be written by me and Break

Chap 1

A new day was dawning in the Kingdom of Seyruun. Birds were chirping In the bright blue sky as they flew by. At the castle of Seyruun, a young man was sitting at a desk going through some paper work, But about this man, he had a some what really interesting appearance. His skin was blue, not only that it looked like he had stones on his face, his hair looked like it was made from wire and he had really adorable pointy ears. I guess you readers knew straight away who it is eh? Well weldone to you.

Zelgadis Greywoods is now married to Amelia,, and that makes him a prince of course. But Zelgadis is not really keen of the idea of becoming a crowned prince and ruling Seyruun with Amelia one day. He was still looking in for a cure to make him a human again. Not only that.. theres other things Zelgadis needs to deal with like....

“DADDY DADDY” His... daughter... A happy looking girl ran in to the room. She had long and spikey sort of hair with the colour similar to Zelgadis', she also had human coloured skin but It was hard as a like just like her dad's, and she has pointy ears which she did not like at all. The only thing she got from her mother Amelia was the love of justice and hyperactivity.

Zelda grinned as she watched her dad look through the papers. She was a curious young one and wanted to know what her father was up to.

:”What ya doing daddy?” she asked curiously. Zelgadis sighed roughly and turned towards his daughter. His facial expression showed he was slightly annoyed at young Zelda.

“Im busy Zelda, busy with something Important...go and see your mother” Zelda pouted a little. Zelgadis hasnt spent some time with her lately. It would seem hes more bothered about finding a cure. She give a little whine.

“But daddy..... shes busy sorting out paperwork with Granpa Phil.” she cried and her ears drooped a little sadly.

Zelgadis sighed and he couldnt help but smile this time. He placed a hand on her head. He then knelt down to her height.

“Why dont you go for a walk in the forest? Maybes you can practice you moves of justice aswell”

This time Zelda smiled too and she give a nod, she ran out the castle, seyruun gates and in to the nearby forest. She went there herself quite often as she had no friends really, The other kids of seyrunn didnt understand and didnt accept her for who she is so she was a bit lonely.

After practicing her justice punch and kick Zelda sat down. She leaned up against a rock. She closed her eyes and listened to the birds tweet happily and singing their little song. Her quiet relaxation was interrupted, There was rustling in the trees above. Zelda opened her eyes and sat up quickly. It was too loud to be a squirrel, bird or any other tree top creature. She give a growl, thinking there was a whole load of thief in the trees ready to spring and ambush her when she least expect.

“Come out evil doers or I'll show you a true meaning of justice. If you come out now I promise I;'ll go easy on you. If not you'll be sorry.” There was a silence for a lil while then a little chuckle broke out.

“My goodness you certainly a interesting one. I admt I have been watching you for a little while and I apologise for that,” Zelda looked a round in a panic. Someone has been watching her? A Villain?. It must be a villain!

“WHO ARE YOU?” Zelda shouted out. “Are you a villain?” “Hmm a villain?” the voice asked surprisingly. It was a little silence and the voice laughed “My goodness of course not. I just like to play about,, thats why Im up here. I assure you Im good and have a heart of gold” Zelda give a sigh of relief and then she formed a smile on her face.

“So why wont you come down then so I can see you?” asked Zelda, but still not getting her hopes up that she finally had maybe found a friend. In a flash a girl appeared before Zelda, she was wearing black clothes along with a red cape. Her hair was short and she had cute little bows in it. Her fringe was slightly longer on the left side so it covered her left eye from view.

She looked at Zelda and give a smile simply. She looked at the ears and give a small laugh “What adorable pointy ears you have” she said and closed her eyes with glee. Zelda went red in the face and covered her ears.” I dont like them” she whined. But then she looked down sadly.

“Arnt you going to run away?” she asked the girl. The girl scratched her head with confusion. “Hmmmm why would I do that?”Zelda looked away sadly. “Im a freak thats why!” The girl smiled and placed a hand on Zelda's shoulder.

“You are not a freak.. and you seem like a nice girl to me. Whats your name?” Zelda looked at the girl. Her eyes went big with happiness and they sparkled. She was getting a little hyped up. “Im Zelda and you?” she asked the girl.

The girl smiled and give a wink “My friend... you can call me Lilly.”

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

wow thats a relly good start Smile i'll see if i have time tomorrow to work on chapter 2 i might introduce lina's son then ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:25 am

Ok, and Im glad you likes ^^
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Chap 2

Zelda smiled with glee at the girl known as Lilly. This was the 1st time somone ever talked to her, considered her a friend. Zelda smiled with delight and took Lilly's hand.

"Come on, come on.. you have to come and meet my family at Castle Seyruun." Lilly chuckled and rubbed her head.
"Yeah sure I'll come and meet your family..."

Meanwhile in a few towns away from Seyruun, woman, man and boy were all chowing down food in a top restaurant. The Woman swallowed some food and looked over at the man.

"So Gourry, remember where we are going?" The one called Gourry swallowed his food and give a nod

"I sure do Lina, we are going to say hi to Zelgadis and Amelia right? We havnt seen them in so long"

Lina nodded with aggrement and then looked down at the plate and she turned to Gourry angrily.got

"You took my last sausge didnt you?" She grabbed him and got him in a headlock, "You BAKA!"
Poor Gourry gagged for breath... he was clearly getting blamed for something he didnt do. "Hey Lina I didnt take it" He cried. "It must of been Lauren"
Lina turend to the boy before her. He had amazing blue eyes like Gourrys and Lina's hair colour in a short style. He was their son.

He give a nod to his Mother and patted his stomach, "mmmmmmmmmmmmm those sausages were good!" Lina give a little growl then she smiled. He was totally like them in every way.

"Come on, lets get on our way to Seyruun" cried Lina and punched her fist in the air.

Back in Seyruun, Zelda brought Lilly to the castle. She wanted to introduce her new friend to her family. Zelgadis, Amelia and Prince Phil were all in the library while suddenly Zelda came barging in loudly.

"Mommy, Daddy, Granpa... I brought a friend home!!" The 3 of them turned to look at Zelda and the new girl. Amelia smiled and walked over.

"Why hello there, who are you?" Lilly took steps foward and then bowed with respect. "My name is Lilly and its a honour to meet you great royal family of Seyruun." Amelia give a squeal of delight.

"Awwww what a polite and sweet girl you are... Zelda you finally made a friend thats wonderful." Zelda smiled and jumped up and down hyperlly. "Yea Ye, I met Lilly in the forest. She told me she likes to travel about. Zelgadis looked at Lilly carefully and then spoke,
"Dont your parents get worried about you" Lilly smirked and brushed it off quickly "No no no, they dont mind at all"

Zelgadis blinked in confusion at Lilly, he was about to ask again and then Zelda took hold of Lilly's hand.

"Come on I'll show you my room. I have loads of cute toys!" So out Zelda went with Lilly, Amelia and Phil smiled happily, while Zelgadis scratched his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Chap 3

Zelgadis give a sigh and then turned to Amelia. “Hey Amelia dosent that girl seem kind of familiar to you?” Amelia blinked at Zelgadis and then shook her head.

“We haven’t met that girl before sweetie. This is the 1st time of meeting her. But..she seems like a nice girl to me.” Zelgadis sighed and folded his arms. He give a thought about the newcomer.

“It seems shes around Zelda’s age. So why isn’t with parents? Surely the parents aren’t too irresponsible for letting their child travel on her own.” Amelia giggled and kissed her husband on the cheek. “Aww you sure have a soft spot when it comes to kids” Zelgadis went red in the face with embarrassment, he then cleared his throat and went back to study. Amelia smiled and then walked out.

“Im gonna get some milk and cookies for the girls.”

Zelda was showing Lilly her room. It was a typical girls room with girly colours and really cute plush toys everywhere. Lilly give a small laugh. “Ha ha nice room you have. Take it you are the only child?” Zelda give nod.

“Yeah and I think my Dad wouldn’t be too keen on having more kids.” Lilly laughed “Oh is that right?” Zelda nodded and then looked down sadly. She was worried about something. And she needed to ask her new friend.

“Say Lilly, how long are you planning to stay in Seyruun for?” Lilly sat down on Zelda’s bed and closed her eyes. She had to give it a little thought. Then she looked up at Zelda and give a smile. “As long as Im welcomed here. I must say you have grown on me.” Zelda smiled and she threw her arms around Lilly.

Lilly was amazed by the action of her new friend she couldn’t help but smile. She then patted Zelda on the back comfortly Zelda broke the hug and smiled at her new friend, maybe this new friend could be considered her best friend? Never the less she was still happy. She then looked at Lilly and then spoke.
“Say Lilly, why do you have your left eye hidden away like that?” Lilly looked at Zelda concerned. She didn’t know her friend was gonna ask her such a question. She give a sigh and then rubbed her head. “Ok I’ll tell you.”

In the town of Seyruun there was a newcomer. A young looking woman looked to and fro of the stalls. The owners were call chanting at her persuading her to try out their goods. She politely shook her head to say no thanks and kept on walking. But the thing is… she was looking for the castle of Seyruun. She was lost.

At the other side of town much closer to the castle of Seyruun it seems to appear that Lina wanted to get there quickly so she casted the levitation spell for herself, Gourry and Lauren. As the 3 walked up to the Castle gates. The gate guards spotted them.

“Halt who goes there?” One asked, Lina smirked “Tell Princess Amelia and Prince Zelgadis that Lina, Gourry and their son are here to see them.” The Guards nodded and went inside to inform the Prince and princess. A few minuites later they came back.

“Ok you are free to go in” one of the guards said. Lina nodded and waved “Thanks a lot.” Then the 3 walked inside. They stopped in the big hall and waited for Zelgadis and Amelia to greet them. Zelgadis and Amelia walked down the stairs. A huge happy grin came up on Amelia’s face. “Miss Lina, Mr Gourry” she cried to them, she then ran up to them.

Lina smirked and nodded “Hey Zel, Amelia long time no see huh?” Zelgadis nodded and put an arm around Amelia. “ Too right, it has been a long time.” He added. He then noticed Lauren standing beside Gourry.

“Lauren sure has grown…” Lauren grinned proudly as Gourry ruffled his son’s hair. “Yeah and hes likes to eat as much as me and Lina.” Amelia looked over and giggled, “Oh my I hate to imagine your food bills.” Lina chuckled and then looked around. “Say wheres your little Zelda? “ Amelia’s eyes sparkled and her hands clasped together.

“Shes in her room showing her new friend all her soft toys”. Lina smiled and then nodded. “I see Zelda’s made a friend that’s good.” In a coincidence Zelda appeared with her new friend following behind.

“Hi Mommy,Hi daddy… oooh you have guests?” Zeldagis nodded at her. “That’s right this is Lina, Gourry and Lauren. You were only little when you saw them last.” Zelda giggled and then waved at them. “Hello everyone its nice to meet you” Lina smiled and patted the girls head in greeting. “Its nice to meet you too kid”. She then looked over and saw Lilly. Lina smirked and looked back at Zelda. “So this must be your new friend huh?”

Zelda smiled and nodded, “Yup yup, come and say hi”she said calling over to her new friend. Lilly did walk over and she give a bow. “Hello, my name is Lilly. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.” Lina give a laugh. “Well well I say it’s a pleasure to meet you too. I have never met a kid with such good manners and to bow with respect.”

Lilly smiled and rubbed her head with embarrassment. She then noticed Lauren looking at her. She smiled at him and waved. But this caused him to go red in the face and look away. She blinked at him and scratched her head in confusion. Amelia looked at Lina and blinked. “So what brings you here?” Lina smirked and then rubbed her tummy.

“Can we have discuss this over Dinner? Im starving” Amelia was about to say something else but one of the gate guards interrupted her.
“Princess, Prince, you have another guest here to see you.” Amelia and Zelgadis looked at each other. “Oh my, who could it be?” said Amelia curiously.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:22 pm

nice chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:26 am

Yay Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Chap 4

Zelgadis and Amelia left their guests were they were to go and see who the newcomer was. In the hallway the guest stood around patiently. She looked up to see Zelgadis and Amelia walking down the stairs.

“Hello there” said Amelia very friendly. “Can we help you?” The young woman knelt down with respect at Zelgadis and Amelia. Her green eyes fixed on the two.

“Zelgadis, Amelia its good to see you again. I haven’t seen you guys in a long time. Amelia blinked confusingly thinking why this woman knew them. Zelgadis looked at the woman’s appearance carefully. Green eyes, long hot pink hair in 2 ponytails, the smile was familiar too. He blinked with surprisement too and took a few steps forward.

“Akahana?” he asked the woman. Amelia looked at Zelgadis and looked at the woman again. The woman smiled and give a nod

“That’s my name, don’t ware it out” Amelia give a happy squeal and threw herself on Akahana give a hug.

“Miss Akahana its good to see you… you haven’t changed one bit!” Akahana laughed and patted Amelia’s back.

“Um Amelia… did you forget something about me?” Amelia let Akahana go and give a thought. “Oh… the spell…. Sorry miss Akahana.” Akahana give a small laugh and shook her head.

“Its ok, don’t worry about it. Its good to see you again.” Zelgadis smiled and give a nod, “Its good to see you again too. What brings you all the way to Seyruun?” Akahana smiled and rubbed her head. “Well I just thought I would call in to say hi. I have been travelling about for a little while.” Amelia grabbed on to Akahana’s hand.

“Oh you are just in time for dinner Miss Akahana.. and guess what Lina, Gourry and their son are here aswell. Looks like some fate is bringing us all back together eh?” Akahana smiled “It seems so…. So they have a son? That’s nice” Amelia smiled and give a nod.

“Yes!! And me and mr Zelgadis have a sweet daughter.. Zelda is her name”, Akahana couldn’t help but laugh with all of this.
“Amelia.. why do you call him Mr Zelgadis? Yous two are married right?” Amelia laughed a little and then blushed .

“Sorry… force of habit… come on come on!! Lets go! The others are waiting!” So Zelgadis, Amelia and Akahana went back to where the others were. Lina, Gourry and the kids were all sitting around the table in the guest suite.

“Hey Mr Gourry, Miss Lina! Who looks here also.” Akahana step behind Zelgadis and give a wave. “Hello guys” Lina give a laugh and then she walked over.

“Hey Akahana what are you doing here?” she asked surprised but happy to see her friend. “Aww I have been travelling about lately.”

“Hi Akahana!” waved Gourry cheerfully. Akahana laughed and waved also. She then turned her attention to the 3 kids who were at the table. Zelda giggled “Hi there friend of my mom and dad Im Zelda.”

Lauren lifted a hand up and smiled “And Im Lauren” Akahana laughed and then looked at Lilly. Lilly was also looking at her. But they both smiled and nodded to say hi. Lina… being Lina was starting to get a lil annoyed.

“Hey guys wheres the food? I want to get the meeting along the way”. Amelia smiled and giggled at Lina’s usual behaviour when it comes to food.
“The food is almost ready so now we can go to the dining hall”. So all of the group went to the dining hall and sat down round the table. There was a choice of food so everyone had something to eat. Even something for veggie Akahana.

Zelgadis took a sip of his coffee and looked up at Lina. “So, what brings you here Lina?” he asked with his usual calm tone sort of voice. Lina swallowed huge chunks of meat and began to speak.

“We are off to find a spell book. A spell book that is over 1000 years old and has really powerful magic spells and has known to have the power to break strong curses that were said not to have a way to break them. That’s why I thought you would want to come along Zel. You might have a good chance to turn yourself back to normal.”

Zelgadis sighed and closed his eyes. He give a thought. “That’s true, but if this magic book is so powerful then you know who might be after it aswell.”

Lina bit her lip with a little frustration and then give a nod. “Yeah your right. We’ll just have to make sure we’ll get to it first before him. Gourry, Zelgadis and Amelia give a nod with agreement. Lina then stood up “Then It settled we’ll all leave tomorrow….. after breakfast.”

Zelda tugged on Zelgadis’ cape “Hey daddy…. Can I come along too?” Zelgadis sighed and he knelt down to her height “Sweetie I…” “Ofcourse you can sweetheart” said Amelia butting in. Zelgadis give a scowling look at his wife and sighed.

Lina turned to Akahana and grinned. “What do you say Akahana… wanna go on a little adventure?” Akahana laughed and then closed her eyes. She thought about it. It would be nice to have a little bit of excitement and to spend a little time with friends.

Akahana smiled and give a thumbs up
“Lina, guys you can count me in.” Lilly was quiet for a little while, until she turned to look at Lina and spoke
“Hey Miss Lina mind I tag along aswell?”

Lina looked at Lilly and nodded “ah sure, the more the merrier. Why do you wanna go along anyways?”
Lilly took a bite of her food, after swallowing she give a wink. “Aww I have my reasons.” Lina laughed and looked at Lilly.

“Well well what a laid back attitude you have. You remind me of someone we know.” Lilly laughed and rubbed her head. After Dinner Amelia and Zelgadis took their guests to the guest rooms. Lina, Gourry and Lauren shared a room while Lilly and Akahana shared another.

Lina was brushing her hair whilst looking in the mirror. Gourry and Lauren were sitting on a bed. “Hey Lina.. Its great to have everyone back together again huh?”

Lina smiled and placed the brush down on the dressing table.
“You are right Gourry, its great to see everyone again. Like I didn’t expect to see Akahana here, but It is nice to see her again. But shes way older then me and looks so much younger and prettier.” Said Lina a little frustrated that Akahana did still looked the same as she did all those years ago when she went on a journey with them.

Gourry walked to Lina’s side and added in “She has bigger breasts then you too.” Lina blinked and stared at Gourry for a second. Did she hear right what Gourry said? Once again did he call her a flat chest? Lina clenched her fist and BAM!!!! She whacked Gourry across the head. “Don’t say that again you jellyfish brain!!”

Lauren looked at his parents and laughed. He then grabbed their attention by speaking. “I think that Lilly girl is kinda cute. But I wonder who she is and where she came from.” Lina looked at Lauren and give a smile.
“Yeah we might have to be a little cautious with her. After all she could be working for anyone. Including enemies.”
Gourry laughed and rubbed his head “Awww don’t be so suspicious of her Lina. She’s Zelda’s friend right? She seems like a nice girl to me and she doesn’t seem too bad.”
Lina rasied an eyebrow and then give a nod. “Yeah…. I suppose you are right.”

The next morning everyone went down to breakfast when they got dressed, washed and packed. While most had a meat breakfast Akahana had so porridge while Lilly wanted to have fresh fruit. As Lina and co stuffed their faces with meat Akahana and Lilly stared at them. Akahana shook her head and then sighed.

“Geez you guys you haven’t changed at all.” Lina looked up and laughed “Oh yea you are a nature lover arnt ya? Lover of any creature huh? Would that mean monsters too?”

Akahana cleared her throat and closed her eyes “Well that all depends….” Lilly looked at Akahana and smiled.
Lina shrugged and thought nothing of it as she continued to eat breakfast. After everyone had breakfast they all stood at the castle gates. Lina turned to her big group and then give a smile “Alright!! Is everyone ready?” she asked everyone. Everyone raised their fists and shouted “yeah!!!” Then off set on a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Slayers Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayers Go!   Slayers Go! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm

awesome chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod