Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 60 Speculations

Go down 
+2
Leo
Lily Baskerville
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

Chapter 60 Speculations Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:42 pm

I've decided to create a thread that would let us predict on what will happen in the next chapter Very Happy

Feel free to share what your ideas and speculations contain, we might not know, it would happen XD

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? What would be the possible things that would be noted in there? Let's talk about that here. Very Happy

[PS: I'll be making one every after the English scans are out.]

[PPS: Mods, if you find this thread too awkward, then please delete it. *bow* ^^]
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Off-topic: oni01 oni01 oni01 oni01 oni01 Lily, is that you?? oni01 You changed your name so suddenly that it took me a while to register the new information XD;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Also off topic

@Leo-Kun: Yes it took me awile too I didn't notice it was her till I saw the Lily banner X3
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:52 am

Haha it is me XDD

I maintained the Lily banner so everyone can recognize me XD

So, do you guys think Elliot was just sent in the Abyss and he didn't die?
I think he's going to be reincarnated through the Abyss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:15 am

--Random note- I approve. And I am a mod. so yay-

I think elliot was killed, and will not come back. As much as I want him too, he was not sent into the abyss, therefore, I think he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 am

OMG IT IS LILY!!! I totally thought you were a new member!! my bad!!! xD *headdesk* But i got all excited when i saw "rise kujikawa". PERSONA 4 FTW!! (an anime is coming out for it actually~

Okay! speculations! xD''' I believe that Jun is going to shift away from Elliot and Leo, and focus on Oz and co. Possibly Break, Reim, Ada and Barma. Thats what i think.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:55 am

I see...
But of course let's not miss on the show, Leo's reaction.
It would be an intense chapter IMO. XD

OOT:
LOL yeah, I watched the trailer in Mayonaka TV last night. EHEI~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 am

Intense indeed!

lol yeah i watched it prior to work xD'''
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 am

@Lilyse: Lol, I was actually thinking "Omg this new member stole Lily's banner >O" XD;;;;;; I actually recognised you not because of the banner but your profile XD;;; ~

I agree with Elliot that the chapter would shift more towards Oz et al. but hm... I'm curious about Leo's reaction as well. Also I don't really have much hope that Elliot will return ;___; Well maybe it's better to keep low hope atm so that if he indeed never comes back, I won't be depressed to death, and if he actually comes back, I'm gonna be in heaven oni036 Oh well emo

Duke Barma was given quite a bit of panel time in the last chapter, I wonder if it's of any significance to the next chapter question
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:04 am

I noticed it too O:

They almost forgot to focus the stories on the main characters. XD It's time for Oz and the gang to step up in the scene XD I miss Break and Gil. They hadn't much scene for the past few chapters. And of course, I hope they reveal more about Glen's past, his relationship with Lacie, and who Jack really is.

Was Jack just a music box maker? <<< This intrigues me. XD
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Lily! I didn't recognize you till I read Leo's post. x.x

I'm sad that Elli died, or that he seems to be dead, and I wished he could return, but there isn't much hope left so... as Leo said, it's better to wait for the worst, I'm already depressed to death anyway T_T.
I'm not sure if the next chapter will shift to Oz & co. I have some suspicions the next chapter will focus a bit on Vincent, I guess I said this already but there is something strange about his behaviour, and also I wonder what will happen to him since Gil probably won't be quiet about Vincent siding with the Baskervilles, if he does, Break already had a suspicion and he probably knows about it already.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 60 Speculations   Chapter 60 Speculations Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 60 Speculations
Page 1 of 1