Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 am

@Will-

The Mummy was pretty good. xD I mostly liked it for the main girl's brother. He was hilarious.

@Itera-

I hate when they make you take school pictures and give you awkward poses. They always turn out weird looking. D;

-----

Today was a a half day~

At break I found out that my friend Kenna went to the hospital the other night because apparently she was excersizing and stabbed her eye or something like that. I found a bunch of problems with that story (ex. when does she ever excersize?!), but I was really concerned and started spazzing out even though others told me she was doing fine. I called her on a friend's cell phone and she sounded tired. The poor thing. ):

In Ceramics I was joking with some of my class mates about our teacher being a closet sexual deviant. I said dirty phrases in her voice and sounded just like her. xDDD I felt like such a horrible person. When S&M came on the radio, I couldn't stop laughing. It was awful.

For anime club, everyone make Kenna a card. I couldn't think of anything witty to say, so I just putt "Y U NO AT SCHOOL?!". Then after a while I came up with, "Screw the rules, you have an eye injury!". xDDD I hope the gift I bought her online will make up for it.
A friend of mine shared her German chocolate cake with me for lunch. ;w; I felt so grateful.

When I got home, my wig for my Harry cosplay finally came in the mail! 8D I have some styling to do.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 pm

@Oz: Ouch! Hope your friend feels better!

In Chem we did a lab with fire and my group was taking so long cus we were so scared of what to do. XD I'm terrified of fire so I didn't want to touch anything. XDD English was REALLY boring. For lunch apparently my friends and I were going to go to Jimmy John's for $1 sandwiches, but none of them were there. sob sob T^T And in math was really boring too. I couldn't feel my feet because it was super cold in there. =A=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 pm

@Will: I wouldn't have been able to do anything with that lab either. Fire is scary -_-

Today was a half day so we had 11:30 dismissal~ That was great XD Physics was really boring, and so was History... but Religion proved to be interesting/odd as usual. We did some weird type of breathing, yoga thing, to indian music. It was... really weird. The highlight of school had to be the moment we put a sticker on my friends back though X) She sat there for fifteen minutes, us laughing like idiots, before we told her at the end of class . She ended up chasing us out of the room, and down the hall tll she stuck the stupid thing on me. That is the downside of long hair I suppose -_- After all that I swung by my library and picked up some books I had on hold. And that's all I've done today ... I feel so pathetic. XP I think I'll watch some J-Drama's I've been meaning to get around to now that I have some free time. I should probably be eating soup or something to get rid of my cold... perhaps I'll have some ramen for my super late lunch XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 am

@Will-

Ptff I would've been in my glory with that chem lab. I'm a pyromaniac. 8D

@Itera-

Why is everyone I know getting sick?! D: Get well soon! *sends you soup and hugs*

----

My friend with the eye injury came back to school today wearing an eye patch. I was hoping that would happen because I have an eyepatch fetish. xDDDD -shot-
I'm glad she's alright though. The poor thing. Now she's bumping into walls because she can't see out of one eye. I can relate. D;

Nothing interesting happened today other than having an amazing in-character Prussia/Hungary conversation with another friend. We'll just randomly get in these rants and people around us are like, "Umm..what's going on?". I think the thing that threw everyone off was my defensiveness against Old Fritz and ignoring that I'm not a nation anymore. Damn that Hungary guy.

Later I went to a Japanese buffet for dinner. =w= Om nom nom~
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:04 pm

@Oz: Aww, thanks x)

Stayed home sick today, after finally making my mom realize that I've had this cold for a week and that going to school was not helping at all. So all today has consisted of is me listening to many drama cd's on youtube, angsting over Pandora Hearts, and surfing the internet. So boring ;A; ... ok maybe not so much, it's nice to just relax and do whatever I want, even if I do feel like heck. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:15 pm

@Oz: I've always wanted to wear an eyepatch at school~ XD
@Itera: Aww get better!!! >o<

Today was alright.
In history I started to get sleepy so I started to doodle. I love doodling~ X3 In English we had to be in groups and discuss about the chapter we were assigned for our books. I was stuck with some Jocks. =3= My teacher helped me out since she felt bad that I was with them. XD We were done and I had to write the names. I told them I didn't know they're names and one of them yelled at me (he was joking though XD ) saying that I should've known their names since it's the 5th week of school. XD One of them kept telling they're name and I swear he kept saying Dave.....it was Dane. XDD But I just stuck with Dave and my teacher said, "Well from now on his name is Dave!" XDD In math we went around the school finding polygon shapes and drawing them. That was boring, but class went by pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:04 am

I slept in today and didn't do much. The most productive thing I did was make another Gilbird for the 'war' a friend and I are having on Moday (it's gonna be awesome).

After months of waiting, I finally got my Pottermore email! I was sorted too. 8DDD

For dessert I had a candy apple I discovered at the grocery store. <333 It had sprinkles.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:13 am

@Oz: Nice! Hmm I think I should try out this Pottermore. *A*

Today I went to a dog show~
It was in the middle of nowhere and it was hot. I had to show outside and I tried to make shade for my dog since she's all black. Poor girl. D; I took a really nice nap later. I was talking to my mom's friend and we were just looking around and we saw these two boys sliding on the floor. One of them slid and then the other, but then he fell and there was this 'SMACK' sound. We both flinched and my friend says, "I was kinda waiting for that to happen." And I said, "Me too.." And started laughing. Jeeze we're mean. XDDD Then later we went for a BBQ at a friends house.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Today was ok.
In history we had a test I didn pretty good except for the fill in the blank part. I HATE fill in the blank stuff. XP In Chemistry we had to do this worksheet and I was guessing on the whole thing. And this guy that sits next to me says, "Jeeze you're fast!" And I said, "I'm just guessing....." And I'm pretty sure the girl that was copying me heard that too, but still copied my paper. XD Then they gave up and copied another guy's paper that actually had the right answers down. The girl said, "Are these right?" (Since they were comparing my answers to the other guy's paper) and he said, "Yeah those are all right." They looked at me and started erasing all the answers they had. XDDD It was kinda funny. XD And I was about to say, "I told you I was just guessing..." During lunch my friend was eating Chinese take out and it looked sooo good~ My stomach was killing me though. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

@Will: Fill in the blanks? The bane of my existance.

First off, I started off the day waking up with my earbud's being twisted around my neck, and my mp3 player on my bed, even though I SWEAR I threw it off the edge early in the morning. Though now that I think of it I dont' recall ever finishing listening to my Drama Cd... (I love the existance that is the Dummy Microphone. It's amazing.)
I THOUGHT I had a Sci. and Latin test today - but turns out that the Sci. Test is tommorrow, and my Latin teacher pushed our test back another week, That man. Unpredictable as always. -_- But he's still my favorite teacher. Even if he didnt' wear his toga ;A; (But I didnt' either so whatever.) Have to say, despite the fact I felt like heck, and had a horrible headache, one thing managed to cheer me up - the fact that on the marker board in my Latin Class someone had written "Yukina and Kisa" down as the man of the day. That was awesome XD ... and also made me about ten times more excited for Sekkaichi Hatsuko season 2~ (I also came across the information today when I got home that 'Hybrid Child' by the same manga-ka is going to be animated XD Life is good~)
In religion we did smudging with burnt sage. That was awful. I started coughing almost immediatley after the teacher made us put the smoke over ourselves. Plus he was telling us that it's a good idea to carry sage with you, to keep away the bad spirits. I can't wait till the end of the semester.
Other than all that my day was pretty boring.. Tomorrow is Twin Day for our spirit week, so I hope my friend remembers that we paired up ^^; ... Hopefully I'll remember too... My sister's exchange student from Germany comes tomorrow O.o and I'm the only one in my family who knows any German or who's gone to Germany before. And it's been two years since I took lesssons. TT_TT

Fun Fact: Rufus means Red Haired in Latin ∑(O_O;)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:07 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
someone had written "Yukina and Kisa" down as the man of the day.

and also made me about ten times more excited for Sekkaichi Hatsuko season 2~

Fun Fact: Rufus means Red Haired in Latin ∑(O_O;)

*gasp* AWESOME! XDD
I can't wait for the 2nd season either!!!! *A* The other day I watched the first episode twice and the OVA one. XDD
LOL WHUT. XDDDD

Today was ok.
In history we were talking about Greece and someone just HAD to talk about Greek food. My tummy was murdering me.... TAT During lunch some girl came up near our table ans started singing Pon Pon Pon and did the dance part too. I wanted to join in, but that would have been really awkward. XDD She was doing it 2x faster though. I wanted to applaud to her since that is hard to do. XDDDD The rest of the day was boring.... =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:03 am

@Will: I was watching the OVA last night before I went to bed XD I rewatched some of the episodes last week, but I'm planning on watching all of them really soon. Also I have a half day when the episode comes out so I can be at home and fangirl all I want~

Had a Sci. Test today... I think I did ok, but with Math and Science I can never be sure. -_-
In History, we did this weird village simulation thing, where we learned about the development of society, and how it goes on, and how one survives. We had to end the game with one of each item (there were two) in order to 'survive' and we could attain them in anyway we pleased. When we were done, it turned out that more than 25% of the class resorted to crime. I am not leaving my backpack unattended in that block now. Ever.
Religion was interesting... we were told we have a 'quiz' on thursday. Pfft. Yeah. Right. Quiz. More like a test. A bunch of T&F, fill in the blanks, and matching questions, plus a two paragraph long short anwser, and then a five paragraph long essay. I'm gonna die. -_-
My Sister's exchange partner is here... it's a little awkard, because my parents are attempting German (And failing)...and she's a little on the shy side, but I think everything'll go smoothly. ^^
I learned something today. It's not a good idea to listen to Drama Cd's while doing homework. I keep jumping, and making faces, and my parents are probably questioning my sanity. B-but they're so good...
-_- Especially the ones recorded with the Dummy Mic. XDDD I seriously can't get over this all.. I'm such a pathetic fangirl ^^;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm

@Itera: Lol nice!!! : D
When is it going to show?

Today was boring.... XP
In history we were learning about Greek mythologies. They were really cool. *o* But I started to get sleepy so I started to doodle. We have to make a creature of our own and make it have powers and stuff. When I'm done I think I'll put it on here. >: D The rest of the day was boring. XP
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:02 pm

@Will: Next Friday I think XDD GAH! I'm so excited :3

Today was pretty.... well... blah. Boring, tiring...the works. Turns out that this morning we were actually coming out of our slump as a grade, and coming in 2nd in our Spirit Week competition despite the fact that we keep losing in all the events that take place. Huh. Of course by the end of the day we were back down to third again. Latin was pretty boring, just preparing for our test on monday, and in English, we just talked about what books we would be doing for our independent reading assignment that's due at the end of next month, and my teacher's worried that we won't be able to finish the books by then =_= I'm pretty sure that I'll be done reading my book by the end of this week. Our TA (Teacher Advisor) group (it's like a sort of freetime thing where we all chill in a room for fifteen minutes to an hour each day (depends on the schedule) was ok - we ate a bunch of nacho's, and some cupcakes, and drank some coke... then we watched some of "Norbit" Which wasn't too bad. A few of my friends were disturbed by it though. (Though frankly, thanks to Latin class I've seen much, much worse so I wasn't even phased.). That was probably the best part of the day overall. Geometry was boring, and at Lunch my friend ranted about industrialized food, before everyone just got annoyed and told her to stop, because she was criticizing everything we were eating. I personally found it rather amusing listening to them bicker ^^; Then I was told all the horrors of my Religion Teacher's tests. -_- They told me not to expect a good grade from it. Thanks guys, thanks. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to tomorrow. Creative Writing was boring, all we did was go to the school library and type up what we have so far of our memoirs we're writing...
I'm so exhausted right now. And I have tons of homework. Plus I have to study for that stupid 'Quiz' .... ;A;

Last edited by Itera on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:58 am

@Will-

Please do! I bet it's awesome! : D

@Itera-

Mmm..nachos. *o*

Hang in there! The week is almost done!

---

Today it was scorching hot, or at least it seemed that way since we haven't had such nice weather in a long time. At least it gave me an excuse to wear one of my sundresses, so I should be thankful.

During P.E. we had these ridiculously tiring exercises. One of them involved running through all the bleachers. It took up so much time that I sang several motivational songs twice. (My current playlist includes this and this. Occasionally I'll break out into the national karaoke song that everyone knows by heart. ). In the end my teacher actually congratulated me., which is strang because I thought he disliked me. I've been trying to get on his good side lately, so it must be paying off. xD

For World History we played Jeopardy. I kicked some serious arse. The only thing I struggled with were the different amendments. The competition was getting so intense that some guy tried throwing paper wads at me when I got the right answer. Haters gonna hate. : ]

We had anime club today. Not much happened. They announced a mascot contest, but I can't enter because I'm one of the club officers. Gao. >A<;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 pm

@Itera: Really? My anime list says it's 'airing' which usually means the episode is already out. o__o
I'm having a bunch of quizes and tests too. T^T
@Oz: Nice inspirational songs! XDD

Oh and here's my creature. XDDD
Spoiler:
And this is how I draw. XDDD
The tail is purple and green because it's poisonous and it has a mask around its neck to make it invisible. >: D

Today was super boring.
The day seemed to go by really slow. In Chem we did a lab and I got some chemical on me and it kinda hurt. T^T But I immediately washed it off. In English we watched a movie. It was boring though. =___= I wanted to sleep SO bad, but my teacher was grading papers next to me. -_- In math I was SO annoyed. EVERYONE was complaining about the work and stuff. And this girl was doing a problem on the board and some people kept making fun of her since she did it wrong. Ugh I just want to punch some of the people in there. =_=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:55 pm

@Oz: Haha XD I completely approve of your 'playlist' ^^
@Will: Seriously?! :O I shall go investigate then~

Turns out the Religion test was really easy -_- I was the third person done, so I felt quite accomplished despite my dislike/boredom with the subject. My grade is back to being third in the competition which is pretty sad for us, because we almost won last year... plus I heard some upperclassmen talking about how much they hate us, and that we're idiots. They're probably just mad because they keep coming in 4th XP (They did last year too), In Sci. we were making balloonh rocket things, and we were trying to make them come back from the other side of the room, without going over there, pulling it with a string, or using gravity. It was a lot of fun, buy I got a headache because of all the balloons that kept popping. The rest of the day.. is hardly worth mentioning. Pretty boring... but I started coughing and sneezing again today. O.o Revenge of the Cold?!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:53 pm

@Itera: Balloon rockets?! NICE! XD

Today was alright.
In history we had to make our own mythology with our creatures. It was an interesting story. XDDD Chem was boring. In Advisement my teacher is going to buy pizza next Thursday. I don't know what's the special occasion. o___o In English the rest of the movie we watched kinda ruined my day. It turned into a war movie and I hate war movies since they're so depressing. T~T In math we had a construction person talk about blueprints. It was so confusing I just kinda spaced out. =3=

When I got home I got something in the mail!
Spoiler:
I was comparing them. XD Haha and the flower pin is from Bleach, but hey it's a lot prettier than my brown one! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 am

@Itera-

Ptff, those upperclassmen are so jealous. xD

*le gasp* Not the cold again! D:

@Will-

Nice hair clip! :3 Not only is it from Bleach, but it's really cute too!

What a coincidence, I had stuff come in the mail as well~

---

I stayed home from school because I felt really sick yesterday. All I did was draw, listen to my Yuya cd, go on Gaia occasionally and attempt to play ZOMG. That's pretty much it.

My buttons I ordered finally came in the mail!
Spoiler:
The top ones are mine and the bottoms are for some friends of mine. Personally I'm more excited to give them away then keep for myself. xD My bag is gonna look so pimpin'. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:46 am

@Oz and Will: Ahh... you two are so lucky to be getting stuff in the mail XD I used up my money so that my cat could get a surgery -_-

Well, we ended up coming in last in the competition. Which is funny/odd because we really got into it today, and were not as nice as we could have been to those cocky freshman (WHO STOLE OUR COUCH AFTER WE HAD SAT DOWN!!! D:) There was an intense round of musical chairs that won grades points if they won, and it was... well... like I said it was intense. That's seriously the only word that can be used in describing it. All my classes were super boring... the only notable thing I can think of, is the fact that in Latin, when working on cases, and talking about sentence structure, we realized that we hadn't specified in the sentence "She loves the boy." the 'she' part, so some of us tried to get the teacher to write down 'He' instead. We were unseccesful. After school I caught the bus with my friends and hung out at my sort neighbors house... we live four streets away from each other but never hang out despite the fact that we talk all the time at school... then we went to the football game of our rival, since our school doesn't have a football team. In all honesty it was boring and a waste of my four dollars, but it was nice running around like idiots with my friends, who were so bored that we kept chaning seats as we looked down on the other schools... =_= i'm so tired though... I woke up at five this morning, and I have to wake up early again to go to the beach... which I for once don't feel like doing. And it always rains on the coast anyways... but I want my clam chouder and taffy :3 So I shall stick it out, cold and all ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 am

@Oz: KYAAHHH!!! Those pins are ADORABLE!!! *o*
@Itera: Hahahaha intense musical chairs. XDD Now I wanna play that game. XD
Mmmm clam chowder is the BEST especially when you have a cold. Feel better!!! : D

Today I came back from our dog show~
It was kinda boring though since it was in the middle of nowhere. XP There were a lot of creepy people too. o______o On a better note, I used my Bleach hair pins at the dog show~ They gave me a little confidence~ X3
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 pm

@Will: Thank you~

Well, here I am again, sick at home. And to think that my goal for this year was to 'not get sick'. But then again, that's been my goal for a few years now, and I have yet to succeed. I think I get sick way to much/easily. -_- In anycase, I'm going to spend my day lazing around in bed, eating rice, and maybe getting some writing done. And maybe finish Tumbling or Hana Yori Dango... or watch some anime. It all depends... (on what I don't know though.) So far, however I've been drawing some really crappy sketches of Elliot, Leo and Oz in my notebook, and then creating concept images for a Wizard of Oz based Otome game... the latter or which I have no use for, and do I know why I drew them in the first place ... O.o
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 pm

@Itera: Aww mann! *sends you a pack of Vitamin C* XDDD
Ohh your watching Hana yori Dango? Awesome! I have to see that one. I only saw the Korean version. >.<

Today was alright.
For the first time ever I was wide awake when I woke up. It was a little strange... o__O History was boring. XP In Chem our teacher gave us a project and we have to make a mole. Mole=Molecule. Yeah. o__o So I get to use my very crappy sewing skills! Yay! XD During lunch I met up with one of my friends and we talked about anime. XD She was talking mostly about Tsubasa even though I haven't got around to watching that yet. Whoops. XD And math was boring... XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 am

@Itera-

Feel better soon!! *sends hugs and chicken noodle soup* D:

Haha, I always find myself doing creative things like that when I'm sick. xD You should really go along with the otome game thing. it could be interesting~

@Will-

I never read mole as molecule. xD I always picture the little badger like creature instead.

Tsubasa is great! I have the first season on dvd. <3

-----

I gave my friends their buttons today and got lots of hugs~ It's fun to give random gifts. I want to make every day feel like Christmas.

Classes were mehh. My ceramic teacher got mad at me twice today. She was in a pretty testy mood and my personality doesn't help much. xD;;

During lunch my friend who RPs as Hungary was wearing her Lake Balaton flower in her hair. In our headcanon that's her ero zone, so to make her mad I kept poking it. xDDD Ah, the hilarity.

The rest of my classes were boring. After school while I was walking out of class, I got to the hills and a guy friend of mine stopped me with his friend. He shoo'ed his friend to go away as well as the one I was walking with (ptff rude) and just pointed at me for a few seconds. He got all flustered and red and finally said, "Hey, you. Will you go to the dance with me the weekend after the next?". Without even thinking about it I said yes. Now I'm not really sure if I did the right thing...I mean, I've always wanted to go to a school dance, but I don't wanna give him the wrong idea. .___. I only like him as a friend right now (even though he's a total tsundere and it's adorable and all..he's such an Elliot xD ).

Mehh, maybe I'm over thinking it. I'm just gonna go and have a good time.

We had the first rain of the season today. It's finally starting to feel like fall. =w= I took that as an excuse to light my maple candles. Ah~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 pm

@Oz: DAWWW!!!!! That is so sweet! X3

Nothing special really happened today. All my classes were really boring. =3= In math some of the people in my class went to a field trip. I was kinda expecting some of the people to ditch. Suprisingly they didn't. o___o And now I'm gonna try and do my mole. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next