Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Today Today Today - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Hmmm nothing really exciting today. I picked up some wallpaper to decorate my bed room (well my mam's gonna decorate it.. and I just doodled
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 am

@Chichiri-

Ah, bedroom decorating. xD I just cover my walls with posters.

----

Most of today was spent with my mom driving back and forth from the animal shelter and the recycling center. I got to listen to my mp3 player lots, so that was nice. Later one of her friends stole me and we watched a movie at her house. Then we went down to her barn and I got to look at all the amazing over sized pigeons she has. *w* I want one so badly. They look so fluffy and huggable! My lolita dress came in the mail at my grandparent's house, so I'll get to see that tomorrow. So excited!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:47 am

I lazed around the house most of the morning and did absolutely nothing. Since my mom is off all week she decided to do something fun and took me to Monterey just to hang out and do what ever. We made a side trip to Borders and I immediatly rushed to my beloved manga section. Upon turning the corner I found my friend Rory there with a bunch of hard core yaoi. She said, "I was just here shopping for your birthday gift.". xDDDDD It's really hard to tell with her some times. We wandered around the store and commented on things they had for sale. There were crack-tastic times. We went to the kiddie section and I was looking through a HP lego book. She commented on how Ron's face looked deformed since one of his eyebrows was super high on his forehead and I started to have a giggle fit. I had to put down the book to stop. I almost dropped it I was laughing so hard.

Later I found out from here that Border's is closing down. I THOUGHT MINE WAS THE ONLY ONE NOT EFFECTED IN CALIFORNIA! WHY,GOD,WHY?!!! ;A; *in despair for eternity*

Things are gonna start going on sale on Friday so I'm gonna have to go down there while I can and enjoy it's last few moments. My life is ending. Seriously. This is just too much.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

Today/Yesterday I basically just relaxed while I'm off work for a few days...but now...............

I am MASSIVELY CRAVING POUTINE!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Dx

I want my 'heart attack on a plate/in a box' like NAO! T_T

Today Today Today - Page 8 05poutine

COME TO ME BAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYYYYY~ -grabby hands-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 am

@Gil-

OH MAI GAWD.

THAT.

THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!

fox 8

If you ever get some, share, mmkay? <3

----

Today I decided to be super responsible and make dinner for my family all by myself. I went over to my grandmas and stole one of her recipes then went to the super market and got everything I needed. Every time my mom tried to interfere I'd have to push her into another room. She actually admitted that she didn't trust me in the kitchen. xD;;
I think it turned out pretty good though (I even took a picture so I had proof of this crucial event: Delicious, no? ). My mom bragged to all her friends on the phone about it. I hope she was sincere. xD Five minutes after she ate I remembered that she's horribly allergic to pineapple. Whoops. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 pm

@Oz:

LOLOLOL -hands you some poutine-

I went and bought some yesterday~ <333
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Oh, I forgot to post in this the day I was on the plane, but I'm on holiday now.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Everyone is posting food!!! YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY~~~~ *drools*

Today I had to go to work but apparently they didn't really need me since there weren't many dogs. On the way back home we went to get some boba. This stuff.
Today Today Today - Page 8 Boba
It's like a smoothie, but a little sweeter? I don't know how to explain it, but they are delicious! 8D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:05 am

@Will:

What's in it exactly? xD It looks more like Bubble Tea to me. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 am

@Will-

I think I had one of those while I was in JapanTown (it was nummeh <3 ). Doesn't it also have some kind of syrup in it? xD

----

Unfortunately, I must break the food chain because I did nothing food related today. I went with my papa to Borders for their liquidation sale. It's so sad that it has to come to an end since that book store was all I really looked forward to on the weekend. All the culture in our area is being drained away. It really sucks.
The store was absolutely packed and I braved the crowds to get what I could.
This was my bounty that cost me around $30
At first I was just gonna get the manga, then I saw the magazine and thought, "It's 40% off and has articles on new anime. I'mma get it.". When I got in line I saw the poster. It was 50% and had Helena Bonham Carter on it. 'Nuff said. *o*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 am

@Oz:

LMAO your 'Bounty' is what I bought roughly the same time you did! XD (minus the poster though)

I got the magazine (which btw has a T&B article in it~), PH, Kuro and Ouran all around the same time. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

@Gil: Yeah it's bubble tea XDDD
@Oz: I think so? XDDD

Hmm today it's going to be watch drama day. XD Yes I am obsessed with it~ They started to air the Ouran drama, but it was an Episode 0 thing where they just introduce people and stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02YGUeJirA&feature=channel_video_title
It's raw though.... D: I'm gonna look everywhere though for it subbed.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:17 am

@Gil-

Good taste, my friend. xD Good taste.

@Will-

Ptfff! That was so cheesy (especially the sparkles)! I love it already. <3 xD

-----

Today I survived the montly cramps from Hell. Normally I try and be a tough chick when it comes to my monthly gift from mother nature and say, "Eh. No big deal.". I went on with that mind set by playing video games for most of the morning until it suddenly hit me. I was laying on the floor chewing on a toilet paper roll. It hurt. Alot. In that moment I was considering removing my uterus even if I had to do it myself. It hurt that badly. I frantically called my mom just so I could have some one to whine to because my aunt didn't give a shit. Mom was smart and called my grandma to get me. When she finally arrived and I was still on the floor, I asked my aunt if she could help me. She said, "No! The floor is too dirty.". I'm serious.

There's nothing quite like a grandma's love, let me say that. She took good care of me and let my lay on the couch and watch Spongebob while she made something for me to eat and got meds. I felt better within ten minutes. I don't know what I'd do without my grammy. ;w; I hope I never have to find out.

Later in the afternoon she went through my drawing cabinet. There are folders and binders in there that haven't been touched since 2006. It was kind of nerve wracking having her go through everything while I was helpless in the other room. God only knows the drawings she found. I had a look at some of them and it was pretty embarrassing. The anatomy was horribly off, the eyes were almost larger than their heads and all my fanart consisted of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, and a few other anime (most of them owned by 4-Kids). I also found a few stories I wrote from way back when. Looking back on my writings, my younger self entertains me in an odd way. It'd been so long that I forgot what I wrote and that it was like reading some one else's work and wondering what was going to happen next. I was a mean child and put "To be continued" and never finished it. I was almost tempted to start on it again if I wasn't so sneaky about hiding my fiction. Another thing I found was a bunch of old drawings based off the RPGs on the old Saiunkoku Guild. I found one of Ryuuki being possessed by a french fry demon. Those good ol' days, haha! None the less, I threw almost everything out. I wouldn't want anyone to find any of it (my family is really snoopy with my things). I don't really have any regrets on throwing them out because I'll always have my memory.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 am

@Oz:

vsbjbj THE FRENCH FRY DEMON!!!! XD

Wasn't Seiran obsessed with oranges and Ryuuran was Banana's?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:41 pm

@Gil-

I remember at one point Seiran was obsessed with cellphones. Ryuuran was obsessed with bannanas, Koyuu was obsessed with bowling pins and rubber ducks and Ryuuki was obsessed with french fires. Shuuie had an obsession to, but I forget what that was. Maybe it was Shuuie with rubber ducks? One of them married one.. I'll have to ask Break. o.o

I have no idea how we came up with half of the stuff we did. I'm surprised I remember most of the story lines (like when Koyuu was rocketed off to Mars...oh god.) xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:33 am

Today I worked, then Jack and I went out to the mall for dinner, i bought new dress pants, walked about 2 blocks to a value villiage to find a vest (no sucess there) and then back home. that was my day 8D
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 am

Hm.. today.. Classes were suspended (YEHEY!!) but I didn't get to report (again!) and I had my costume... it was hot in that costume. We had a earthquake drill on the second period of the first period xD and I was in my costume so it was hot... ok then I got frustrated on our drafting class at home... so that's how my day is and oh yeah we had a really boring seminar on earthquakes the speaker talked like he is already crying for our deaths xD I believe no one was listening and the speaker didn't know it all xDD and tomorrow were going to prepare Ginger Yogurt with Fruit
Today Today Today - Page 8 Gingeryogurtwfruit
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm

@Demios: *drools*

Well today...I might go down and get myself a nice Subway sandwich. >8D
K bye. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

@Oz:

vskjdhbhfiwugvkja -cannot stop laughing while reading your reply-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 am

@Gil-

Good times, good times. xDDDD I remember our PH RP too. Ah the crack.

---

Today I went to the mall to get the rest of my stuff for my lolita dress. I bought some lace stockings and some open fingered gloves. 8D They're so cute! I'm not really sure what to categorize my outfit as. At first it was classic lolita/gothic and now it's kinda ero. I'm not sure anymore. It looks like something Misa Amane would wear, so yeah.

While I was at the mall I saw a crane machine with South Park plushies. They had Kyle. I wanted Kyle. Since I watched a tutorial on how to beat these machines a few days ago, I took a crack at it. Alas, twas not meant to be. I tried again to see if I could at least get Stan. Damn machine beat me again.

Curse you, crane machine.

It purposely doesn't grab the plushies! It does this half-ass thing then says "Insert another dollar.". D8< It hasn't seen the last of me!
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:59 am

Today classes are suspended (Again 8D) so I had to many assignments and projects "."; and I got frustrated because of my sister's things was the cause of my project disappearing.... and I just lost the game xDD

@Oz lol... a note to all crane machines BEWARE!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am

@Demios-

Noooo! Not the game! I just lost it too. D8

----

Today I mostly fooled around on Paint Tool Sai. It's fun to try all the different shading techniques. <3 Drawing is such a good way to deal with stress. I've been feeling kinda depressed lately, although that always happens around my birthday. So troublesome. *sigh*

In the afternoon my grandma and I went downtown to a sweet shop to order truffles for the party favors. The store was amazing. *O* They had everything! Sweets are one of my weaknesses. After that we went to a cake store to browse around. I like looking through the books at all the different designs. I'm just glad that this year's cake won't be Spongebob related...at least I hope it won't be. o.o It would seem really out of place at a tea party.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 pm

@Oz Sowwy Oz! xDD

Today we had school(Finally) and our student teacher had a grand demo and she was really nervous and she was pacing like someone who just drank 3 cups of coffee. and anyways we discussed chinese literature and we performed on our biology class I had so many PH background music x] Yuki Kajiura-san is so talented. Our teacher even asked me to give him the music xD maybe he will like PH but who knows. that's all for today.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:40 pm

@Oz: Ohhh *drooling for some truffles and cake* XD
@Demios: Yuki Kajiura is soooo cool~ : D

Today my oldest sister came over and gave me salad. She makes the best salad. *Q* And the rest of the day I'm going to laze around... XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 am

Today I didn't do much. Just tried to celebrate my last day of being 15~ I tried to be as energetic and youthful as possible despite not feeling well. In the afternoon I went to Safeway with my grandma and ran down the isles with my cart, ect. I was sent on a mission to find condensed milk by myself, so I went to the baking isle and just stood there. I'm horrible at finding things. There was a woman there and at the exact same time she left, I went too. I think she thought I was following her. She looked cautious. xDDD

I used the self checkout and made a fool of myself by swiping some of the items twice and having to ask for help..It was fun hearing the machine make sounds every time I swiped and item and got kinda carried away. Durrr.

When we left, some guy's car alarm went off. I had the sudden urge to imitate it, so i did. I did so as I was putting the car away and a group of people walking by stared. Is it not socially acceptable to imitate car alarms in public?

The rest of the evening was blehh. It's weird that when I wake up tomorrow I'll be 16. Does not want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next