Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:11 am

Today I turned 16. My grandma asked me if I felt any different and I told her, "No, but I did have this slight pain in my ass when I woke up.". Makes me wonder if that's a sign of woman-hood? o:

Unfortunately, even though it was my birthday I still felt like crap as usual. I went on with my day and tried not to let it bother me. Went to breakfast with my grandma and grandpa and at the end of the meal, our waiter brought me a slice of strawberry cheesecake. He over heard how much I loved cheesecake earlier. That was so nice!

After breakfast I went to the Obon festival at the Buddhist temple downtown. Grammy and I took a shuttle over there since there was no parking. The man driving the bus only spoke Spanish and only knew a few words of English. He was fun to listen to.

When I arrived I was immediately glomped by my friend Kenna who I was surprised to see. She was working there with her kendo group and just finished her shift when I got there. Talk about lucky! We hung out for four hours and wandered around. There were a bunch of adorable kids wearing yukatas. OwO So cute! I even got to sneak in the temple and check it out. I love Buddhist temples. I've always been fascinated with other religions and their customs. <3

After hours of derping around, I had to leave and go see what mom was planning. It took a while for the shuttle to take off and I had an awkward conversation with the bus driver that went like this:

Me: "I know some Spanish. : D I took a class at school."
Bus Driver: "Habla Espanol? *starts talking mad Spanish* "
Me: "Eh hehe..I don't know that much. Just random sentences like 'El burro es enfermo' ".
Bus Driver: "Hahaha! *more Spanish I didn't understand*"
Me: "....I really need to take Spanish II next year..."

My grandma finally told me, "He probably knows as much English as you know Spanish.". It was still fun to try and converse with him using hand motions. xD He was a pretty cool dude from what I understood. Anyway, when I got home my mom surprised me with gifts. One of them being a 53" teddy bear. O_O Woah. I didn't even ask how much that cost. She also got me a digital camera (I'm so thankful! Now I don't have to try and position my webcam weirdly when trying to take pics! Plus it has videoooo! ;w; <333). I got some money from her friends and Final Fantasy: Advent Children from my aunt.

We watched it since we've both wanted to see what FF is all about(mom wasn't interested at all and left. Ptff). I only knew little tid bits of info from amvs and just had a go at it. It was confusing as hell, but such eye candy! The graphics were amazing! Ohh and everyone's hair! Wahh! *o*
Makes me wanna go play the games and figure out what was going on. All throughout the movie whenever Kedaj spoke I was like, "WHERE have I heard that voice before?!". He plays Neji. No way. Crispin Freeman was in the credits too, but it went by too fast for me to see who he played.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 pm

@Oz:

Sounds like a really good day despite the pain in the ass you had in the morning. XD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 am

@Oz Nice driver xDD

Today we had another grand demo for our science student teacher and then after that I got a perfect score on a test and my teacher joked about all those who get a perfect score gets -20 and that is over 40 so I get only half because our teacher told us it is not allowed to be very smart xDD I should study less... We made a parody in english but mine turned into a fanfic of Alyss and Break well Alice&Alyss and Break.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 am

@Gil-

I still think the pain in the ass thing was some kind of sign.

@Demios-

Congrats on your perfect score! 8D

You should post your fanfic on here! I bet it's awesome.

-----

Today I was stuck at the house and ran around like a ninja. I took pictures of really random stuff. Eventually I got to go to the church for 5 minutes and took more pictures. Then I went home to boring-ness again.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 am

@Oz
Thanks but it isn't perfect anymore xDD It's half... jk!
Maybe I should....

Today we had our Quarterly Exam (dun... dun.. dun,..) and it will deteremine our fate in school and I barely studied because my head hurts DX
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 am

Today was funnn!

I had my birthday party. I haven't had an actual party in three years (last time it resulted in myself hiding in the bathroom because the entertainment was my mother singing karaoke to the BackStreet Boys...) so I was kinda nervous to how it was going to turn out. It was a lolita tea party theme and I got to wear my dress that I saved up for. All the anxiety went away once the party started. Everyone looked so cute! I got to pour everyone tea without spilling it! I felt so accomplished. We had scones, tarts, mini sandwiches and all kinds of stuff. I wish I could've eaten more, but with my current condition I couldn't have much. I'm just glad to see everyone was having a great time.
I got a bunch of gifts too! They really put alot of thought into it. ;w; My friend even made me a Sebastian plushie (and her Prussia card was amazing as well!). Another friend got me hard core yaoi we saw together at Borders. I had to keep it away from my grammy when she asked what it was. xDDD;;
Today Today Today - Page 9 2011-012
Today Today Today - Page 9 2011-013
I felt so loved. <3 After that we all went to the mall to ride the carrousel. I couldn't even remember the last time I went on it! Alot of people stared at us in our frilly dresses. It was a blast. I remember the carrousel going much faster when I was younger, haha. We didn't have alot of time to browse around because their parents were expecting them home so we stopped by a game store really quick. It was quite a sight to the store owner to see a bunch of lolitas browsing video games.
We got home and had cake since I kinda forgot all that with the mention of going to the mall. I got to cut the cake myself. With a very large knife. I like knives. I made a bunch of orgasmic sounds while cutting the cake. My friends were concerned. 8D

It was probably the best birthday party I've had that I can remember. I hope the years to come are even better.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 am

@Oz Happy birthday xDD Nice party you made it memorable for the store owner 8D

Today second test day. Our test on Biology was terrible. We knew the answers but there wasn't time even with a calculator I pity those who forgot Sad since it was 100 items and has 5 illustrations and 5 essays and you have the write solutions on another paper which is 10 items so 20 items that lengthened the test and extension is only 5 minutes..... The only thing I loved about the test was the essay part in which I have to put a one line quote so I placed any random quote I believed it was "Control is the key" xDD now I believe I have five points
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

@Oz: Glad you had a great time! Haha nice gifts! XD
I like knives too 8D
@Demios: Wow o.o

Today...
I have nothing to do so I'm gonna play an RPG game online~ It's so addicting though~ *o*
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 am

@Will I know.....

Yey today we finished our exams phew.... tomorrow we will be practising for our culminating activity on August 10. Hm... what else I get free fries from a kid who is in grade 3 xDD Me and my friend were preparing for a cosplay party on our HSN which is about in october and we were thinking of going as Kyon - Koizumi or Light - L I was going to show him pictures for Eliot-Leo but that's for monday. Today our practice teachers last day so we were kinda sad Sad and they told they'll visit.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:28 am

Today I packed for my trip down to Alfred's vital region(Hetalia joke, I'm so lame x3). So yeah Florida! Packing's kinda meh but it's not so bad. We also found my study guide for this book I have to read and answer for before going back to school. Wish I found it sooner since it's better if you look at the questions and answer them while your reading. And its not an easy book to go back and look for answers.
Aside from that it was just a normal lazy day.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 am

Today I began my four week torture of not being able to have dairy products. The doctor is doing a bunch of tests to make sure I'm not lactose intolerant which I find kinda unecessary. My mom decided to go to the hippie grocery store in Monterey to go buy stuff that I can eat. It was awful. The one place I find mochi ice cream and I'm not aloud to have any. Is this God's punishment?

But really, I think I'll be fine. It's only four weeks. Besides, I've always liked challenging myself. As a reward for my perseverance I got to go to Hot Topic and buy some shirts and a dvd at Best Buy. I'll just have to be distracted and forget food for a while~ Shopping is always a great alternative for ice cream.

Ice cream.

Ice cream.

Ice cream.

Ice cream.

AISUUUUUU!!! ;A;
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 am

@Oz poor you *pats* good luck ice cream

Yesterday we has our practice and we ate roasted chicken, french fries and banana loaf and drank iced tea. We practiced our dance and I toured them around the house. I told them about snakes in the nearby agricultural center and we told ghost stories. My sister and classmates talked about K-POP a lot when she returned with pizza and she brought out all her albums and they talked all about it alot. And also we talked about our going to be cosplays for a party.

Today is kinda boring I just did a scrapbook for tomorrow and then played some games and watched some anime...
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

Today I met up with one of my friends who is now living here in Florida. We went to the Anime Florida Orlando anime convention! First ever convention I've been to and I was so freaking nervous. Visably shaking, but once I got past it, it was so much fun. I even ended up at a table with a 3 Pandora Hearts cosplayers(although I did not take pictures of them:/). My favorite cosplayers were the Prussia cosplayerws and Chibitalia cosplayers. Oh mein Gott they even had contacts to make they're eyes red<3 There was so much fantastic cosplay,
Then there was the merchandise, so much cool stuff, so little money I can ask of my parents(which I'm totally fine with since it was so much to enter). I did get a messanger bag with N. Italy in boxers saying "Make pasta, not war" can't wait to bring that to school;3
All in all it was a great expierence and I hope I can go to another one~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 am

@Demios-

Your yesterday sounded fun. 8D Who are you going to cosplay?

@Kikari-

That's why I love anime conventions. <3 All the cool cosplay and merch. Glad you enjoyed your first convention!

-----

Today was interesting. I went to the hospital to get an ultra sound that my doctor told me to get. Most of the day I had to wait and fill out paper work. At least the hospital was cool looking~ Around 4-ish they finally got me in. It was so awesome seeing my insides on the screen! So sureal! I had to go back two hours later because they had to finish something else first. I got an ultra sound twice. : D Lucky me.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

@Oz not sure.

Test results today... dun dun dun.... I got half in math and almost no one got higher than 40. I hate tests.....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 am

Today was the orientation at my school and the day to get your picture taken/turn in forms ect.

I was very lost and confused in that concrete jungle. I was given a piece of paper at the door with things I was supposed to check off and had no clue what the hell I was doing. The line to turn in your paper work went all the way out the door. By the time I finally got to the front, they told me to go to the office and get a few more papers I hadn't signed. =_=;
Thankfully I met up with some friends soon after and they helped me through all the madness. It was great to see everyone again! We talked for a long time until I saw our mascot walking our way. At first I joked and said "Ooo! I wanna get my picture taken with it!" so my friend who had a camera said, "Ok, let's go then.". I told everyone I was just joking and they picked me up and started dragging me that way. The only way I could escape was to say "A-ah! D-don't touch me there in public! You're embarrassing me! Can't we finish this later..tonight?" and act like the total uke I am. Reverse psychology always works. 8D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

@Oz: I always get confused too. Last time I totally screwed up and they were like 'start over again! 8D ' =_=
Plus I have to register and stuff today too~
Hahahaha nice XDDD

Today I was about to go to the zoo with my sisters, but Mother Nature's gift is making me feel so freakin crappy. Yesterday I almost puked. =__= Last month I actually did puke...I hope this doesn't happen every month or else I'm gonna go crazy... So I'm staying home~ My sisters are going to come later to stop by. My middle sister came back from California and she's gonna stay here for a while to take a break from all the working she has done within the year. When my mom comes back from work I gotta go to the school and register and stuff. =__= This time I hope I can get it right...Cus last time I was like, "Were supposed to be in this line!!!" But I was wrong... I hope there's big arse numbers that says, "STATION 1" or something like that. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 am

Today was the first day of school. I felt awful this morning and went anyway. It went way better than I thought it would go. xD

There was this huge pep rally in the gym most of the morning. Since I arrived kinda late and there wasn't anywhere to sit, my friend Leah let me sit on her lap. She lets me sit on her lap on alot of occasions. =w= It makes me feel like a doll~ The rally itself was the same old same old, except the German foreign exchange student this year is really cute! Too bad he's a senior (I think).

Following that I went to Geometry and found out the girl from last year who gave me grief decided to sit next to me. I was like, "Oh..what a pleasant surprise... *fake smile* ". When I tried being civil she'd roll her eyes at me. I just can't win when it comes to her. xD;;

During break I was talking to a friend when some one comes up from behind and puts their hands over my eyes. I start spazzing out until my friend says, "It's Yuya!". For that split second I actually believed it was him and turned around as quick as I could to hug the perpetrator. I was my friend Kenna. Damn. The rest of the day they teased me for actually believing and said my reaction was adorable. =///= Gao.
Later during lunch I found out my awesome English teacher from last year was still at the school. Made my day! I also got chased/tackled/glomped/hugged by my friend's older sister who was visiting campus. As she was chasing me some random guy yelled, "Go after her!".

As for my teachers, they're pretty cool. My World History teacher cusses alot, my Ceramics teacher sounds just like Cher, my Biology teacher is super awesome, and my English II teacher is really sweet. I hope this year goes well!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:17 am

@Oz: Hahhaha nice! XD If one of my friends ever pretended to be Yuya I would fall for it easily too. XDD

Today I had to go to the DMV to go and take a test for my permit. Once I walked in I got the usual stare and so I glared back and tried to find a seat. XD Before that I had to take a number and it was 691. They were on 627 when I sat down. -_- My mom was dying to leave, so my sister decided to stay with me. Last time it was just me and my mom and she left me even though she was supposed to be there. How rude. XD So while killing time my sister showed me a zombie game and we played MASH on her ipod. Then all of the sudden they were saying the computer are all being stupid so they won't be able to serve us. I was like, "YES!!!!!! LET'S LEAVE!!!!!!" All the people looked at me weird since I did say that outloud. XDD Then later we went to a cafe to get a drink while waiting for my mom. I got a Chai Tea latte~ I miss Chai tea. :'D Then we went to the mall and went to a store to buy inscents(sp?). They had hermit crabs and my sister was messing with them. I'm scared of them and last time I picked one up I thought it was going to bite me so I kinda threw it back in the box. XD Some of the designs for the shells were cute~ There were katanas and......you don't even know how tempted I was to draw one and run around. I would love running around with one of those~ 8D Then when we went back home I was blamed for a sh*t load of crap I didn't even do. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:22 am

@Will-

Gahh the DMV sucks. Dx I know what you mean.

I like looking at all the designs on they're shells. 8D Hermit crabs are so cute!

---

Today I didn't do much. Most of the day I had my grandparent's house to myself so I just derped around. In the evening I had to go to an anniversary party and my church for my grammy's friend. I found it to be the perfect excuse to wear my lolita dress. I got alot of compliments on it. <3

The party was really boring because I was the only kid there so my aunt let me go help out at the nursery. Little kids are so fun! 8D They were all so fascinated with me and wanted me to play board games with them. One of the boys told me, " I have 80 bajillion dollars. I can buy you things.". It was at5qb5qo05q5bq5 so cute!! x3 Later on they had me play Phineas and Ferb with them. I miss the days of playing pretend. I find it funny that the youngest boy desperately wanted to be Stacy. Good to know kids these days aren't too concerned with masculinity. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 pm

@Oz: Hahaha awww XDDD

Today I went to go see the Harry Potter movie! ISNVDJSANVJSIAUFJASDVSNV SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!! *o* I cried at times. I wanted to enjoy where it was getting so good, but I just happened to start getting a stomach ache. I think it's because it was the popcorn that I was eating and how cold it was in there. Gahh... =A= But all in all I loved it. X3
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 pm

@will
The harry potter movie is awesome!
Hope your stomach gets better!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:18 am

@Will-

The same thing happened to me a few months ago when I went to the theatre. I think I'm starting to get a very low tolerance for popcorn or something. :/ Not fun.

I wanna go see it again! My friends and I are planning on going in costume again (on a normal day~).

Hope you feel better soon!

----

This morning I found out that I lost 7 lbs. from being sick and not eating much. o_o People told me I looked like I lost weight but I didn't know I lost that much!

Didn't do much except for buy a lock for my locker and get owned by a chicken in my front yard.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:37 am

Today, I lost my best friend. I miss her, and I hope she checks this thread.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 am

@Chesire aww... it's sad too lose your friend but a best friend is even worse.
@Oz nice chickens... my father also gets owned by our chickens and you know what he does? He eats them usually in stew form... I try to warn them to behave when my father is here and usually it happens when my sister's friend come and before we eat it we name it and then give a short solemn silence before eating xD yes I know it's weird but knowing that you're eating your friends chicken is weird. Kinda surprising that they finished it... without crying.

Today just normal school day and our adviser forgot to give our registration form so it appears that we haven't had donors for blood donation xD Got angry because they kept annoying me about me giving a quote since I did it 3 times so I kinda got mad since it's what I want to do and my classmate told me to do so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next