Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:11 pm

@Itera: Hahaha nice! -wants to read these-
@Reo: Merry Christmas to you too~

Merry Holidays to everyone! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:53 pm

@Reo: Merry Christmas ^^
@Will: Merry Christmas to you too Maybe someday - I could PM some if to you or something

Merry Christmas - or if you don't celebrate that , then Happy Holidays. I hope you all have a good time ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 am

Merry Christmas, everyone!! (or what ever you celebrate...Hanukkah, Kwanza, Saternalia...) =3 I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Christmas was pretty different this year for me. My mom had to work part of the morning so we had to open most of our presents last night and rush through the rest this morning. It didn't feel as magical, but I'm thankful that my mom put so much thought into my gifts and worked any way.
The gifts... this year is the geekiest ever. OwO I-I...got a PS3. It came with Deathly Hallows pt. 2 in 3D.

My life is complete. I can die happy now.

So much thought was put into all the gifts. Lots of Hello Kitty stuff and a really amazing Zelda jacket! I also got my first pair of high heeled boots. They must have been 4 inches. Dannng. I sure felt it. This is the first step to womanhood, walking in heels.

Most of the day I spent with my cousins and the rest of my family. A portion of that time was spent at their aunt's cupcake shop watching after her extremely hyper four year old son. @_@;;

It was just really nice to be with my family again. On the way home I stopped by my friend's house to give her an almost belated gift. She loved it. :'D I done good. Just as I was leaving, our car's batteries go out. I was stuck there for a while. Perfect excuse to hang out.

Now that it's almost midnight, I'll just collapse here.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 pm

@Oz: Lol we had to open our presents in the evening too ^^"
L-l-lucky! You got a PS3! One day I shall get one and buy all the otome games I want
Sounds like you had fun! X3

Last night was fun~
Our whole family ate dinner and it was super good~ X3 I got a $25 gift card online shopping here I come!, got a hat like this one:
Spoiler:
(but not a panda one XD ), and a Pokemon movie. XDDD My hat is sooo comfy I'm going to wear it everyday~ X3
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 pm

@Akkie 8 tests? I want to be there Dx we have more than 8 tests! There's this Quarterly test which is once every quarter so since there's Science (Biology), CCF(Catholic Christian Formation), Filipino, ELA, (English), AP, T.L.E. (for some not all), Math... then there's Chapter per chapter ... Gah!

Today was a regular day of using the computer and reading my new book xD "The Monstrumologist" it's horrific gore and it made me lose my appetite (It made me remember the dissection of frogs since in
Spoiler:
Dx) Anywho I finished chapter one of my own horror and gore story, (we had a activity in CCF in which we'll make a parable and I made a parable of the bloody mary well let's just say people closed their eyes.... and reacted so I thought I should try making a horror story)
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:38 pm

@Oz: Lucky! Geeky gifts are probably the best... but my family hasn't quite caught on yet. I'm not sure why...
@Will: x) Soft hat's ftw
@Demios: A parable about Bloody Mary? That's... sorta really awesome.

Let's see... well my Christmas was overall good. Got new earphones, the 2nd half of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a jacket that I really wanted (It looks like a gray version of Sion's from No. 6) a 20's styled hat, plus a ticket to go see 'Wicked' when it comes xD. I got up a lot earlier than I would have liked, but it was fun, hanging out with my family.

Yesterday, we went and saw 'Hugo'.. and it was really, really good. Amazing acting on the boy's part in my opinion - but they were all magnificent. Now I just need to talk some of my friends into seeing War Horse or Sherlock Holmes with me... ^^

Today my sister has a dentist appointment, and I'm being dragged along as well.
That's about it. -_-

Last edited by Itera on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
a jacket that I really wanted (It looks like a gray version of Sion's from No. 6)
*gasp* I want that kind of jacket too! There so comfy and they make you warm in seconds~ =w=

Today I was about to go over to my mom's friends house, but I guess not.. But apparently tomorrow I'm working at my mom's friends workplace. $10 a hour isn't bad so.... yay! (It's grooming dogs and bathing them and stuff like that XD ) But...I guess my mom REALLY wants me to be doing something other than being on the computer all day. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am

@Demios: Wow, you too. That's actually how our tests go. The eight tests? I actually meant eight per year. The quarterly thing, and all that.
@Oz: PS3. You got a PS3.
And my parents even refuse to buy the 3DS, 'cause three 3D games really do match the price of one 3DS... /destitution and stuff whyyyyyyyyy

These days were normal days. I read fanventures, adventures based on MS Paint Adventures eg: Homestuck (fanventures read include Kill ALL the Vriskas and HeartStuck). I checked on that game website, as always. I steeled up and decided to see how much of /a/ (Yes, 4chan's Animu and Mango board) knows Pandora Hearts (Answer: Complaints of rare discussions, homolust, and lack of second season or something Pandora Hearts Brotherhood). And I decided to stalk the Pandora Hearts RPs. reallynotenoughstuffaboutthatpersonlatelyhowsad

Today, I decided to continue the English project I never really did finish. And downloaded the Volume 6 raws. I noticed that the scanlation team missed a frick-ton of pages... or that was just me?

And the thoughts of actually reading the manga like Ouran High School Host Club and Heart No Kuni No Alice? Boom. Procrastination. Ditto some drawings I'm supposed to do.

Christmas? It was pretty swell. Got an Angry Birds-themed pen, Pokemon Omnibus vol. 1, some raccoon thing, some pocket money and... a watch, with a matching bag accessory. (I forgot what its called. /head-boot) And like you all, I ate at our cousins' house for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:09 am

@Akkie: YES READ OHSHC AND HEART NO KUNI NO ALICE. THEY.ARE.SO.GOOD.

Today I went to my mom's friends house and groomed some dogs. I'm so glad that my allergies didn't decide to kill me. =w= I also played with her Newfoundland puppies. THEY WERE SO ADORABLE!!! >o< And....that's about it. xP
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:23 am

@Akkie and Will: Heart no Kuni no Alice is most definitely great -w-

Had a pretty bad day I guess. My family is all in a bad mood, and I'm not feeling well, so it sucks big time. I'm thinking of inviting myself over to a friends house and hiding out there tomorrow.. except that we aren't super close. However she only lives a few blocks away so it's the ideal place to go. =__=
Hmmm... anyways. I spent most of my day laying in bed, and in the basement and that's about it. I watched a lot of Doctor Who - I think I've seen the majority of the new episodes now - and I think I need a new Anime to start but I'm not sure what to watch. I'm open to suggestions Very Happy
I think the remainder of the day will be nothing more than what I've already done.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:23 am

@the general population of this thread-

I need to pick Heart no Kuni no Alice up again! xD I was reading the manga for a while then forgot about it.

----

Today I decided to take a huge step forward in life. I willingly got a hair cut. As silly as it sounds, I have this horrible hair phobia. Since it's the new year I thought it would be best to get that out of the way if things are going to be any different this coming year.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel sick at all. Then again, all they cut off was the split ends, some layering and a well needed side bang. I've been wanting bangs of some sort for a long time and it turned out really cute. <3

The rest of the day was spent derping around the net,anime marathons, video games, stuff like that. Later in the evening my mom's friend came over to hook up the PS3 and stay for dinner. It was almost kind of surreal sitting at a table with my family. We never have a proper meal at the table. It was kind of nice. xD Too bad it's only for company so we won't look so dysfunctional.

I finally got to play my new Lord of the Rings game. It's bad-arse so far. The only thing that kinda irks me is the camera angles and the fact that I don't know any of the buttons on the controller. That will take some getting used to. ;;>_>
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 am

Today, I was finally able to ink a picture, ate half of the remaining cookies-and-cream bar, which was 3/4 before I ate them all (And it's HUGE), ended up reading Puella Magi Oriko Magica, chatted with a friend for a while on dA and played Disgaea, which is because of said friend and her Disgaea 3 exploits.

Heart No Kuni No Alice, I SHALL CONQUER.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

@Itera: -has a lot of suggestions- What kind of anime do you like? Comedy? Horror? 8D
@Oz: Hahaha yes! Read it!
Ohh Lord of the Rings game? Sounds like fun!
@Akkie: Cookies and cream bar? -drooling- Now I'm hungry. XDD

Today I went over again to my mom's friends house.
I helped wash a two HUGE Newfoundland. One of them took forever because her fur was all matted and gross. =___= Brush your fluffy dogs daily people! XDDD Oh and when my mom came over I went to another room and she started asking her friend, "Was she doing her job?" "Was she helpful?" "Did she actually wash the dogs?" "Did she actually help you?"
-insert sarcasm here- NO MOM I JUST TROLLED AROUND HER HOUSE. Jeeze my mom really doesn't trust me huh? =_____=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:14 am

@Oz: READ IT -w-
@Akkie: Sounds like you had a pretty good day ^^
@Will: Well... I like most genres of manga. (Which is part of the problem) Nothing too shounen/battle oriented though. Good plot is a plus.. Just go ahead and recommend anything and I'll give it a try

I wasted time on youtube today, watching various nerdy vlogs, drew on my arm, and worked a little on my BL story - though I didn't get very far... my mom was in a bad mood again today and seemed to have been low on tolerance, because after one try at waking me up, she dumped cold water on my face. That was not something I wanted to wake up to - water getting in my eyes and mouth... ಠ_ಠ
In any case, I pretty much wasted my day away, then freaked out because I realized how little time I have left of winter break. This is definitely not good... I dont' want to go back, as much as I actually enjoy learning, and like my school - I feel a lot happier when I'm away from school, because I can fangirl over things I actually like (even if I'm alone), rather than not being able to discuss such things with my friends. Besides, I think a more introverted lifestyle is just how I roll.... ^^;
Anyways, I'm not tired at all, even though it's midnight here, so I think I'll try out Star Project, or find some online or free otome type games to play till I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 pm

@Itera: I'll message you~
I know right! My winter break is almost over and I just don't want it to end! D:

I can't believe it's Friday. School starts next Wednesday and I don't want that. Plus my counselor didn't fix my schedule so I still have too many classes. Ugh. I'm going to snap if they won't let me fix my schedule. -_- I even had a dream that I was yelling at the front desk for not letting me fix my schedule. XDD Oh well. I'll think of something. =___= Anyways.... I'm just going to watch anime all day~ Whoop whoop. =w=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:54 am

@Will: Exactly. I go back on Tuesday. I'm dreading it so much ;A;

Let's see... today I woke up late, with threats of water being yet again thrown in my face, ate a big breakfast... then pretty much lazed around for a couple of hours, then we went to Barns and Noble, because my uncle gave my sister and I gift cards from there.
Unfortunately it is hellishly hard to find anything good under ten dollars, so my sister and I combined forces and bought apples to apples (which I've wanted since 6th grade ^^') then we stopped and got latte's before heading back home. We ate dinner, and since then I've been sitting in my room drawing. So far I have accomplished - a boring sketch of Leo and Elliot standing in a door way bickering, a odd doodle-ish version of the whole vocaloid seven sins arc, and I just finished a drawing of Yukina from SIH... AND I MANAGED TO DRAW HIM WITHOUT ANY MAJOR BLEMISHES OR PROBLEMS. Except... you know, the hands. I don't know what to do about them T_T
Haha, anyways, I plan on doing a few more drawings before inking anything in... probably a drawing of Kisa, and maybe Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke... before watching the 1st SIH episode again, to start of the new improved round of frigay's ^^
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 am

@Itera: Boring days are my fun days.
@Alyss: School for us starts Tuesday, and I did barely a thing.
/OTL ;w;

Chat friends. Stalk Tumblr. Stalk other sites, hoping the translation for this omake has been done. Play Disgaea. Doodle this and this. Wear the Pikachu beanie (I'm still wearing it now). Listen to the Pandora Hearts OST ALL DAY LONG... and stuff like that. And exclusively for yesterday, eat a bunch of stuff to the point that my stomach hurts today.

Those're the only notable things I've done. Other than spaz about stuff like "It'd be cool if this or that crossover or something happened".
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 am

@Will-

You're starting Wednesday? We still have another week off, thankfully. xD

@Itera-

I love Apples tp Apples! My family played it just a few days ago.

Are you going to upload your drawings on Tumblr? Your artwork is beautiful. *-*

@Akkie-

Sounds like a peaceful day. =w= Aside from your stomach hurting that is.

-----

I slept in till 11 today and felt really lazy. ^^;; The remainder of the morning consisted of raiding the fridge and pantries only to find nothing eatable. There was food there, but nothing I could eat. That doesn't make sense.

Finally finished Tiger&Bunny.
Spoiler:

After I finished watching the finale, I got a really weird email from my aunt saying that my mom has been trying to call me for several hours. I think the reason why I didn't hear her was either because our phone wasn't working, or I was too caught up in my angst from Tiger&Bunny. xD

Long story short I ended up going to my grandma's for a while and went home at the end of the day to battle trolls in LOTR. Yup. That's how a geek spends their evening.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:03 pm

@Itera: LOL XD I wanna see your drawings! X3
@Akkie: You have a tumblr? -wants to follow- X3
@Oz: Lucky! I want another week off. ;___;
Yay you finished it! XD Right?! That's why fried rice is depressing. XD

Today I'm going to do nothing productive. ~o~
RIght now where I live though it's SUPER windy and it's actually scaring the crap out of me. Where is all this wind coming from? o___O
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 am

@Oz and Will: Maybe I'll put them up on here tomorrow , before I start on the coloring.,..
@Akkie: Tumblr? You have a tumblr? URL PLEASE

Let's see.. today I got to sleep in to one, because I kept waking up throughout the head, because of a horrible migraine. I continued feeling ill throughout the day as well... I inked in a few of my pictures a little bit, then we went and ate out at an Indian food buffet -w- it was great... then we got home, and my sister and I attempted to teach our parents how to play apples to apples..
They're downstairs now, singing Glee karaoke, and I decided it was best to lie down and try to get some sleep, even though I wanted to stay up till midnight.
I have about an hour till then right now...
Anyhow, before I get to sleep, I hope to complete a drabble for the Yokozawa appreciation day, and read the new Yokozawa no Baai extra
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WORLD   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 am

@Alyss and Itera: Yes, I like Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and damn well have plans on watching Hidamari Sketch one of these days. (Also, this seven-month fangirlism towards Pandora Hearts, Leo especially.)

Baked mac for branch (I skipped breakfast and went ahead with lunch, which-- you know what? It's a breakfast or lunch paradox here!) and dinner, and more food (eg: Ice cream). I also finished the props for English class (LIKE, FINALLY) and doodled Homura after listening to a lot of Puella in Somnio. Chatted with friends while playing Disgaea at the same time as the Homura doodle (here). Complained and swore about NOSY NEIGHBORS (In my brain, of course. It's madness to do so within mom's earshot). And finally finished s'more chapters of Ouran. Some eighties more to go, I guess.

And had this "ohgodwhat" recap for Pandora Hearts 2011. So much ohgodwhat and revelations this year, amirite? (After all. ponder hurts is beauty.)

~~~

The night was also full of beauty.

While my mom looks for ways to watch My Neighbor Totoro on YouTube, I reminisce the first page of Retrace 60: "Elliot is dead". I feel bad for being amused at how the hope-crushing page came to be, but at the same time, I can't stop giggling.

Then, I decided to check if the Drama CD omake's translation is out. Turns out, Leo's somewhat of a Cake Eater. And his answer for his type of girl's much longer than everyone else's. WTG, Leo. I was supposed to recover from the giggles... and THEN...

Translations for the omake here: http://pandorahearts.livejournal.com/692132.html#comments

After that, I decided to check for some crack art. And was not disappointed. And I am still giggling.

BUT BLARGH THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT I CAN STAY UP LATE. THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW'S SCHOOL. But, yeah. My New Year night was filled with giggly beauty.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm

@everybody: Happy new year everyone!!
@Itera: Hope your migraine went away! >o<
@Akkie: Glad that you had a nice New Year! : D

Last night I was really tired and I really wanted to go to bed before the new year.
But I decided to stay awake and get distracted by watching anime. I was watching, but then it was past 12 so I missed the countdown.... ^^" I got too distracted. XDD Oh well~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 am

@Itera-

Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing your drawings. : D

@Akkie-

Ab53qo'5boq3b5...I read the translation on Tumblr. xDDDD Leo is amazing. Cause erotic old ladies are damn sexy.

I have the urge to draw un godly fanart now.

@Will-

Anime is more important than the count down. xD

------

Technically I didn't stay up till midnight. I went to bed at 11:50, although I was still awake when it happened because the neighbors started setting off fire works.

We had my aunt's mentally disabled brother stay the night. I've known him since I was a kid, so I guess you could say he's like a childhood friend. He's almost 50 now and has the mentality of a 10 year old. It's nice to have him over and play video games (he was the one who introduced me to the glorious Nintendo 64). Too bad he couldn't have stayed longer.

This morning we all went to breakfast and that was one of the most productive things I did. The rest of the day was spent drawing. Alot. Later my grandma and I took a walk through the ghetto. I swear there was a bong on some one's front porch. O_o;;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 am

@Akkie: AFdjkl THAT TRANSLATION I couldn't stop laughing when I read it XDDD Leo is such a pervert... x')
@Will: I missed the countdown as well ^^ I was rereading some of Pandora Hearts for fun...
@Oz: I'll put them up tomorrow - at least the rough drawings. Too lazy to today.

Today I worked on my drawings some more... They were intended for a anime/manga drawing contest thing and are due in eight days, but I think I might draw new ones altogether. My favorite one so far has to be my SH one... but I can't turn it in because I'm only aloud to turn in one picture, and it can only be 8''11'... and my SH one takes up two pieces of paper... soo... that's not going to work.
Ah well.
I went over to my Grandma's for dinner, and ate stew, while drawing on napkins with my sister of odd things that pertained to PH, Hatoful Boyfriend, and Doctor Who... it was pretty interesting. Afterwards I had to go to Piano, and was almost late... and it turned out I forgot half of my books at home... and brought one of the wrongs pieces as well. I've been working on learning how to play Elliot and Leo's vers. of Lacie, but I grabbed the Sheet Music for the OST of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi instead -_- However, I convinced my piano teacher to play it for me, so that was nice :')
School tomorrow ;A;
Not looking forward to that at all.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 pm

my day has been busy (is why she isn't on much lately)

been to college and started a new project on character design through it sucks Sad cause the teacher doesn't want us doing anime oni014 oh well other then that i had to make armor out of paper been told that am too wear it tomorrow around college oni023
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next