Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 am

@Oz: A bong?! o_____o
@Itera: Ah nice!-should listen to the OST as well-
@Break: Daww hang in there! >o<
Your teacher won't let you draw anime?!?! That's not fair D:<

Today I went to brunch with my mom and my sister and then we went to the mall. We bought some stuff here and there and it was tiring. I hate going to the mall because you have to walk...a lot. XD -sorry for being lazy- XD But on a good note I got a pretty ring and ate some Haagen Daz. =3=
Tomorrow I have to go to school and I'm not exicted at all. =______=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 am

@Break: Paper armor? xDD;
@Will: That's probably one of the reasons I dislike the mall as well. My feet always start hurting like hell.

Today was my first day back in school... and I already can't wait for spring break. I had thought they would at least go at little easy on us -but no. I have no clue what's going on in Physics right now, or what we just learned... and after some asking around I found out no one else knows either T_T I almost forgot how aggravating the teacher was. Plus my lab partner was just being downright annoying. She was complaining to her friend about the 300$ headphones she got, and her new phone and how they weren't what she wanted, and then about how her boyfriend is going to give up "all physical contact but kissing" for Lent. =_= I just sat there fuming the whole time.
History was fine I suppose, study was boring, and lunch was another instance in time when I got upset. One of my friend's and I like actors a lot more for their acting skills than their looks, and we like this odd array of amazing British actors, and my other friends had to go and tell me just how ugly they were (and I wouldn't exactly call them ugly) and how they were nothing in contrast to Zac Effron etc.
So that was bad enough, then they started making fun of anime and stuff, and criticizing this one girl in the 'anime group' for her lolita dress (which I was actually super jealous of) I ended up telling them to just shut up, and left. ( _ _)
Religion we got told that instead of a final in three weeks, we're having a group project/presentation.
=___________=
This is not going to go down well...
In any case, got out early at 2:10, went to the library to drop off some overdue books, then fell asleep on the car ride home, as well as once I got home.
That's about it.
Sorry for complaining so much but I just really needed to get it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 am

@Itera: Yesterday was our first day of school. And I also wanted it to be summer vacation (Seasons here are pretty different, y'see) already.
@Will: The only time mall-goings get fun is when I've already eaten, and I know what I want to buy, and I am already on the way to buy them.

Well, t'least we have a week-long fair-ish celebration this January~ And there's also that day-off for Chinese New Year.

So.

Yesterday, the only notable things were us discussing Oedipus Rex in our Filipino class (Well, its story was in one of the books of one of the authors that Rizal complimented), which got me kinda excited cause, look, something FAMILIAR! Also, doodly doodly boredom, I decided to make my own panel redraw (Sadly, none of the image sites I know are up to the task) for this page of Homestuck (-stares at Homestuck thread- Nobody knows it but me. -sobs-). I also decided to do an Elliot/Leo version of the And I'm Home artwork. (As for Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I think the original thread's dead) Seeing how I was in school with absolutely no reference for any of the two, they're notably quite off... planning to redo the latter... but other than that! Also checked some exam papers and did a project before it was too late. -brow-wipe-

As for today... it was kinda like that, just with much less drawing, and the doodles are on a different notebook. We had a play in English, and all of our plays were crossovers between Atsumori and Woyengi (Which was a guideline). We also had blood typing for Biology class, which means having to prick ourselves to check our blood type. Because I am a ditzy piece of flaily fail, I let our teacher do the puncture, at which point I just stared like an Echo (My classmates, on the other hand, were all reacting worse) Etc. etc. etc... And every Wednesday, we go home one hour earlier than the other days (If I wasn't part of the enrichment class for Science, Thursday would be the only day I go home later than usual. Blargh), and mom usually comes to pick me up from school. (Despite being thirty minutes late due to being assigned one of the cleaners of the classroom, when I got to the van that drives to and from school, there was nary a soul nor their bags inside)

And hey. Guess who lacks a car. (Of course we have to take a jeep, then tricycle on the way home!) ;w;

-home sweet home with her marshmallow and homework-
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 pm

@Itera: I felt the exact same when I went to school today. I'm gonna be complaining a lot too right now. XD
Someone was wearing a lolita dress at your school?! -jealous-
@Akkie: Ughh blood typing. I'm glad we didn't do that in our biology class. -.-" I would have just ran away.

Today was my first day back at school and....
I really didn't want to wake up in the morning. I use my phone as my alarm and I just wanted to throw my phone in the street. =____= In history we had to introduce ourselves. Boring. And since I haven't written a lot my handwriting looked terrible.... o___o In English, two of my friends were there. (thank god because apparently were going to do a lot of group projects and if my friends weren't there....that would have been a problem) -.-" It seems like I'm going to sleep a lot in this class because the teacher has a really boring and quiet voice so... XD 3rd and 4th weren't that bad. In Chem we did a lab. Not suprising at all. Then I had web page design and the teacher was being a jerk to me. I haven't done anything and she's yelling at me already. =______= I'm gonna hate this class soon. 7th I trolled in the library . =w= And in math we tried building a building thing with marshmellows and toothpicks. My friend and I thought we had a good idea until it just decided to fall over. We both gave up. XDD Oh and we both talked about anime~ X3
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 am

@Akkie: I just started Homestuck recently actually =u=
@Will: Group Projects -_- I always feel awkward during those because I have very few friends in any of my classes. And yes she wore a lolita dress xDD She wore another one today actually, and it was just so cool - it was a black, sort of gothic one, with stiffer fabric, and it was just so gorgeous.. I didn't get a chance to compliment her on it though. -_-

Latin today was fantastic - my teacher blabbed about nothing in particular, and a lot of procrastination in doing a translation went down. x) I love that class so much sometimes, because I have three of my friends in there with me~
English was interesting - I really like MacBeth so far... I had thought at the end of last year that I didn't like Shakespeare's work, although I had enjoyed reading Julius Caesar... I just must not like Romeo and Juliet very much or something...
Geometry was horrid as usual, I fell asleep a few times, and pretty much just doodled all over my books...
Lunch was boring.
Creative Writing was great though - another class I like a lot, because of it's relaxing aura and my awesome teacher xDD
So pretty boring day overall. I hope to finish coloring in Yukina today, and then start in on Kisa. and afterwards I'm going to draw Takano and Ritsu
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 am

@Will: It only hurt for a day. 'sides, the alcohol had the blood clot quick after having dropped some blood on the glass slides.
@Itera: A FELLOW HOMESTUCK! ♥♥♥ /head-boot Yeah, it's a bit slow on the first pages, but the high octane awesome will follow in a bit. And here, have some Homestuck music (Which can only be found in the site, not in the comic itself yet)

Thursday is club day, but with an earlier dismissal time. I decided to use the library computers to do my English homework early because I'm the type to do her homework early so she can have more time to laze around. Hee... oh, yeah. More paper checking and ordinary days (And singing in our Math class; no questions, please) and I ended up getting home two hours late because we had to wait (I spent the time reading Angels & Demons) for our late service-mates (This is one of the reasons why my mom wants a car). And now, I'm doing the Filipino homework as I yell at MS Word to STOP CORRECTING THOSE WORDS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LANGUAGE I SPEAK >:Y
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 am

@Itera: Yeah Romeo and Juliet is boring to read...but not to watch. XDDDD But Shakespeare stuff is hard. =/
@Akkie: Ah ok~ >.<
Nice! I do my homework early too so I can troll around on the computer more. \o/

Today was boring....
In history we had to draw a pig and apparently how you draw a pig depends on what your personality is. I disagreed on most of the stuff it said. XD In English we got a book and....this teacher is just going to give us so much work. wahhhhh We have to write a journal and an essay that's 200 points. I'm not used to assignments that are more than 100 points! And I'm not in a honors class or AP class...just a regular English class... Help me~ ;~; Later I went to the library to start reading the book our English teacher assigned us and.....I fell asleep on it. Twice. Which means it's really boring. It's a war book, I don't know why, but whenever I read war books I always fall asleep. o___O This is gonna be hard. T_____T The rest of my classes were boring. =A=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 am

@Akkie: XDDD I'll keep that in mind - It took me a while to get into it, but it's pretty interesting now x) AND THANK YOU FOR THE LINK~
@Will: I was just assigned a project for 200 points as well in my Religion class. And I agree it's weird -I've never even heard of anything worth that many points -_-

Alright day I suppose. My lab partner decided to go sit with her friend instead of me today - and the teacher was completely fine with this- so I got stuck awkwardly by myself the whole block.
History was great though, we were in the library, and it was really interesting - although I'm personally really quiet I always end up sitting with the funny loud people who don't know when to shut up xDD So we got in trouble multiple times, and although the rest of them might not have gotten any work done, I sure did.. ^^ I work better when I'm in a good mood and have some sort of background sound . I also found a fellow Sherlock fan during that time and we had a few brief moments of fangirling over the newest episode -which totally made my day x)
Lunch was pretty good... three of my friends and I went off campus to a park a few blocks away from the school that no one knows about, and goofed off for a bit. Then they had to go and ruin it by complaining about anime and how stupid it was in general and how lame people who like it are, and got me in a bad mood ^^; Although I ignored them ,let's just say I'll be hanging out with my other, more nerdy friends who don't care about things like that for the time being =___=
Rest of the day has been uneventful... but I think since I have no Homework I'll do some more drawing/coloring, blast my music, maybe make myself some fried rice, and watch anime x3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

@Itera: To my friends that hate anime and talk crap about it, I ignore them or just leave. XD

It's finally Friday!!! =w= Is it just me or this week went by really slow? Maybe because it was a three day week for me and usually for me they seem super slow. =.="
History was boring. In English we had to do this thing called inner circle outer circle and the teacher gives us a question and we have to figure out the question within the circle. Yeah... I was in the inner circle, but there was noone across from me from the outer circle so I just stood there staring at my book the whole time. -forever alone- Hahaha XDD All my other classes were really boring. =3= But it's finally the weekend! -lazy mode on- XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 am

@Will: DEFINITELY a slow week =____=

Overall my day was really boring and slow, and so I really have nothing to say. However at lunch some people from what's known as the anime group randomly told me I was free to sit with them, whenever I want :'D That made my day. I had to hang out after school in the library for half an hour till my mom picked me up, then I was dropped off at home, while she went to some meeting at my sister's school.
I was drawing a little earlier and I should get that done with, but I think I'm going to watch anime instead. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Because I do not care about yesterday, and most of what I did today consisted of reading flaily discussions on this PC, TV Tropes, MS Paint Adventures and doodling stuff...

Let me just say that Whispers of the Heart... me and mom just watched it. She wants to see The Cat Returns now. As for me, for now, all I'll say is "FLICKING INSPIRING". And now, we're watching the DVD extra, which is about the background art in "The Baron's Story" and will watch the trailer for Howl's Moving Castle... on YouTube. It wouldn't work on the DVD...

Now, I'll keep doodling stuff about Cardiac Arrest (Which is something of a crossover story between Pandora Hearts and Homestuck (the Midnight Crew, specifically).
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

@Itera: Aww it's nice to be invited by the anime group at school~ =3=
@Akkie: Isn't Whisper of the Heart so cute?! @A@

Today is a lazy day!!!
But it's super cold today... =____= I'm going to catch up on anime because all the winter anime is piling up all of the sudden. >.<
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 am

@Will: Very~♥

I am currently torn between asking for homework between classmates, finishing Heart No Kuni No Alice and Ao No Exorcist today or doodling more Pandora Hearts x Midnight Crew, and share them all with you.

For now, I will just stalk all the flaily discussions about Pandora Hearts. ♥
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 am

@Will: Super cold where I am too
@Akkie: I should probably finish Ao no Exorcist as well. -_-;

Well I have to finish my drawing up by tomorrow so I can turn it in T_T - I think I'm turning in my Yukina drawing, although it's really boring... but I really have no other choice at this point. I started AnoHana today as well - can't stop watching ^^
And that was really all I did T_T
Really boring...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 am

These past few days have been interesting.

Stayed two days at my cousins house and had fun. One of my cousins got her wisdom teeth pulled out and her face was horribly swollen. It looked like the chipmunk effect. The poor girl. I tried to take care of her while I was there, and after holding some chuckles in for a while I burst out laughing on the floor. xD;; She understood though.

Today I went to the doctor in the morning. I stayed most of the day at the house and talked to a friend on the phone for a good hour or so. Later my aunt and I went ice skating at an outdoor rink close by that's put up for the holiday season.

I can't skate to save my life. Really. The entire time I was holding on to the railing. I heard people saying to themselves, "Haha! Some people just can't skate! *points to me*". Which is true, I can't. Some how I met this guy who decided to take me under his wing and give me some pointers. Surprisingly it was his first time skating.
We talked for a while and I found out that he was a fellow cosplayer. One of his cosplays included Konata from Lucky Star. A 20+ year old guy as Konata. My hero.

After I finished ice skating, my aunt said he was trying to flirt with me. .___. Am I that oblivious?
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:50 am

So, mom decided to take me to our relatives' house to eat lunch and see one of our cousins off to work (She works abroad). I didn't come with them to take her to the airport by car, so I ended up using the PC without being able to log in (I forget my passwords a lot). And once those people got back, and I finished eating some fish, we went back home, ate some parts of a watermelon, and I am now spazzing over how to share some Pandora Hearts x Alice in Wonderland information. (Specifically, Alice once had an acquaintance with a Prince Leopold (Duke of Albany),)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

@Itera: -wants to see Yukina drawing- 8D
@Oz: Baahaha a 20+ yr old guy cosplayed as Konata. That's awesome. XD
@Akkie: Argghh now I want watermelon. *A*

All I gotta say is....
School is tomorrow. Why are weekends so short? ;____________;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

@Oz: I can't skate either -at least you had someone to teach you xD
@Akkie: Ohhh... that's interesting. I wonder if his name actually came from that...
@Will: I'll see about posting it. I have to finish up the background still...

Ok, so I had to turn in my picture today for the contest at the japanese bookstore, and ended up submitting a drawing I started at three in the morning of Daisuke Ono ^^; (my Yukina one wasn't done yet)... I also stayed up way to early watching AnoHana then cried myself to sleep xDD
While I was at the store, I found the Special Edition of PH V.16 and subsequently bought it~ I'm so excited to listen to the drama cd~ I also ended up buying a Sekaiichi Hatuskoi keychain I found, because I wasn't able to resist myself. I was torn between that and a Tiger and Bunny folder that was way too much, and ended up choosing the former...
And that was pretty much my day. I really don't want to go school tomorrow, but I guess I'll just have to deal. Exams are in two weeks T____________T
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 am

@Oz: Male 20-year-old Konata cosplayer.
I am okay with this.
@Will + Itera: It really is a shame that weekends have to be so short. :I

Currently doing English assignment and lamenting my lack of Japanese skills. (Untranslated doujins and all.) http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24252973

It was a school day today, and... that's the only interesting thing I know about today. As well as the doujin.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 pm

@Itera: A SH keychain?!? @A@ Luckyyy~

School was boring like always...
In history I was the only one that got typed up notes from my teacher and I was super confused. I still don't know why I got them. It's either because she thinks I'm not good at reading (since English is my second language) or I sit all the way in the back so she thinks I can't see? Well...I don't know, but at least I didn't have to write! XD All my other classes were really boring. I also decided to drop web page design because now it's just hard to follow. Too much instructions and reading. -is REALLY REALLY bad at following instructions- So I'll have 2 off periods once again... But now my senior year won't be as fun if I have to do all these credits and what not... xP Anyways...now I'm gonna go laze around and catch up on shows. xP
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 am

@Akkie: Ahh... that Doujin. I really want a translation as well T_T
@Will: Lucky you -I wish my teacher's would just give me notes...

Today was actually pretty good. My first three classes were really really boring, but Latin was great - I actually got to talk about anime today (Hetalia and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi x3) which was really nice, seeing as I usually don't get to talk to people about that sort of stuff on a daily basis... or at all really for that matter. Except for my sister, but we had different tastes in anime and manga -_-
Anyhow, the rest of the day was pretty good as well, but that was the highlight of it, I suppose. Tomorrow someone from the middle school I went to will be checking the school out, so I get to show her around. That ought to be interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 am

@Itera-

It's great to geek out to other people like that. One of life's simple pleasures really. xD

-----

Yesterday I spent the day at my friend's house. We tried to make mitarashi dango (her older sister kindly helped us with the measurements). It came out weird. I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be hard in the middle...not sure how that happened.

Most of the day was spent rough housing when she pinned me down and forced me to watch graphic yaoi amvs of pairings I dislike. D: She's evil, but nice enough to make me Ichiban ramen for dinner and give me 6 packages of it for home. Oh, and she gave me a giant daifuku. Cross that evil part out, I love her. <3 xD

Today I finally went back to school. It was good to see everyone again. Long story short it was a long day. I would type more,but my aunt is being a turd.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

@Itera: It's nice to talk about anime other than going on the internet. XD
@Oz: Hey I had Ichiban ramen 3 days ago! XDDDD

Today was ok.
In English we had to do a group discussion and I had to be with these mean looking girls... They totally forgot I was there and they kept going on with the questions while I was here trying to catch up. =_____= During 4th I went to change up my schedule again and now it's an awesome schedule once again. ;D I didn't go to a math class today because it was my 4th period, but I didn't know if I was supposed to go or go with my old schedule... XD Chem was boring as usual. This guy next me kept saying, "I'm bleeding I'm bleeding!!!!" and my teacher offered him a bandaid, but he wouldn't take one. o___O He got a paper cut, but it was bleeding pretty badly....Jeeze what kind of paper do you have?! o____o And now I'm enjoying a smoothie my sister made. It's actually good. =w=
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 am

@Itera: I'm rarely able to ramble about my interests outside the net and my in-the-dark mom. .
@Oz: Mitarashi dango? :3c
@Will: ... quite a bad paper cut it must be!

Not much to say about today, except for the fact that we're gonna cook some pasta tomorrow (For selling reasons), given homework by our Math teacher (She seems really intent on having us master square completions; 'sides, we're pretty ahead of the other sections), make this pamphlet for consumer health laws (or something like that) and some lists, and finally, earthworm dissection (My mom had some playful kid-neighbors get some after asking where to buy earthworms, in which they replied that they can get some earthworms for a price, When they finally got the earthworms (A cousin was with them by the time), my mom's reaction was to scream; we only needed two, and they ended up getting four). And I'm sure we have more homework than just that...

Also, more fish for dinner. YAY, FISH. Also. Aather-stalk. Yes, I'm talking about that amnesia RP at DreamWidth.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:45 pm

@Akkie: Earthworm dissection? Fun.... o__o

Today I skipped school because of reasons........Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next