Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Itera

Itera

Today Today Today - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

@Will: That sounds like a nice final in my opinion... we'll be having presentations in my History classes, which is almost worse for me, because I suck at public speaking. (Speech is going to be hell for me next year -_-)

Today at my school it was 'international day' and there were a bunch of classes you could sign up for, and you would get two of them, and there would be a lecture or activity depending on what class you got. I got Japanese art and folklore, so that was interesting -I was in a class with all the other people who like anime, but like always they didn't talk to me. I've been wondering why this is, but I can't figure it out. Perhaps it's because I seem like I'm not that into it, and I haven't watched a lot of the same anime as them, and I read all my manga online... but in any case we never talk. After that I got to makes Crepes, which was fun, then we got out at 12:30... and then I had to go to the library to get another book for my research. I've been doing homework since then -_-
I'm halfway through History homework right now, but after that I have to do Physics homework, then study for a Buddhism test I have tomorrow.
Ugh.
Usually I would have time before school on Thursday's, because we have a late start, but I agreed to meet with a girl from my class to talk about our book presentation that we have next week.
Plus our choir is preforming for the whole school tomorrow during an assembly...
=_=
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 am

@Will-

Holy crap on a cracker that's alot of questions for a final. O_O I wish you luck.

@Itera-

You should try and talk to them sometime! Just subtly be all like, "Hey, I heard you like anime.". Meh, I have no idea. xD I'm just as socially awkward when it comes to stuff like that.

-----

Lately I've been silently complaining to myself that my life is too boring and repetitive. Today was not the case.

Today I had an x-ray for my stomach/intestines/colon whatever. Oh my goodness what a day. First I had to wear one of those awkward hospital gowns with no back to them. Graciously, one of the nurses let me wear another gown around my back so it was less awkward. They took one or two x-rays and then had me drink this awful stuff. It was white, chalky and nasty as hell. I reluctantly drank it..urgh. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. I can still kind of taste it and feel it going down my throat. *shudder*

It was an interesting experience though. Aside from drinking that god awful substance (followed by a more smooth artifical strawberry flavored drink that left much to be desired as well) it was actually kind of fun. The x-ray machines were neat and the nurses were nice. I had to do a long period of waiting so the liquid could go through me for more pictures. After reading several parenting magazines I got really bored and downloaded a game on my mom's cellphone. It was so fun that I wished I could have waited longer so I could play it more. In the game you were on a Japanese gameshow and had to get through a bunch of weird obstacles. One of them involved being on roller skates running away from creepy middle aged men in bunny suits. : D Sounds like a Japanese game show to me.

Afterwards my mom took me to the mall to buy my aunt's Christmas gift. One store we went to had pasta in the shape of a man's genitals. I-I was so tempted to buy it. xDDD I would make macaroni salad with it, take it to a potluck and see if anyone noticed what they were eating. They had a whole section dedicated to male reproductive organs. It was beautiful. I would go on, but this forum needs to stay clean.

Long story short I got to have Chinese food for lunch, decorated my mini Christmas tree in my room with 'wtf' ornaments (one of them looks like a bird/seal hybrid..) and listened to sacrilegious Christmas songs.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

@Itera: I'm having those situtations too! (the people that like anime don't talk to me too)
@Oz: I want that game! XDDDD
Dying of laughter @ the pasta. XDDDDD

Today was alright.
In Chem we worked on a lab all day and it was boring. xP The girl in front of us kept staring at me while we were doing the lab. Awkward. In English we just had to work on an in-class project about the book we're reading. During lunch I went to the library to make sutdy guide notes for Chem and my stomach kept growling and this guy kept looking at me. How embarassing. >___< In math we did a test and this girl behind me is so freakin annoying! She just ALWAYS says, "I hate this f*ckin class." or "I just want to get the f*ck out of here" and she just keeps whining and whining! It's soooo annoying! D:<
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 am

Today was gooood.
Well in the morning it wasn't....In history we took the written part of the test and I hope I did ok....Then in Chem we took a test and it was so freakin hard... ;____; I just wanted to get up and flip a table. We got another review sheet for our final and it's LONG. So during my 5th period I blasted my music and was on 'power work' mode. Seriously I was on a roll. XDDD Thank God for music though! Math was boring as ever. After school I went to my older sister's house and they were crafting. I got bored so I watched my sister's boyfriend play Skyrim. It was EPIC!!!!! I wanted to see him fight a dragon though... >___< We watched him play for a long arse time and we finally decided to go home. XD Right now I'm gonna watch the new Sekai-ichi episode and probably cry like always. -cough- Sooooo bye!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 pm

@Will: Music is such a good motivator ^^

Well, I don't remember much of what happened yesterday during school. But afterwards, we all (eight of us) went to my friends birthday party, and saw New Years Eve, which I didn't think I would like, but it was pretty good. Afterwards we went to eat out, then we went back to her house to eat cake. My friends who have been fighting, fought again, and this time, it was pretty much the climax of the situation, and I wanted to scream, because it was my friend's sweet sixteen, and we had TOLD them no drama. It was horrible, and went on for maybe two hours, and all but three of us cried (I was one of the proud three, but another friend and I went and hid upstairs during all the drama.. though I did feel like crying) then the two of them had their parents come pick them up... and... I don't know. I wanted to scream. I still do. We have no idea what's going to happen on Monday, and we all dread it. After that, we calmed down and played Just Dance 3, then watched Say Yes to the Dress, then just talked. Then we had a massive pillowfight/war/ tackle each other, while the birthday girl cackled and acted like something out of a horror movie.
Overall I had fun, but it's still really stressful, and no one at home get's why I'm still so upset over this.
I mean, how can I be friends with both of them at this point? (Plus another friend and I kept being blamed for all this stuff, when we've had nothing to do with it. I don't know anymore. I don't care... adfakjdlm.)
Sorry for ranting, I just had to get it out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 am

@Will hahaha England's demon summnoning song and lullaby helped me finish the song for English.
@Itera I really don't understand why Adults never understand teenage drama... They really need to understand the things we're going through.

Today was a normal study day... I read the Ramayana, Air castles, Discovery, Telephone conversation for the English Test tomorrow as well as other Grammar topics we had.
AP studying was to the max and I wish I was in junior high already since I'm only a sophomore right now so I can watch Hetalia to study ^^
Anyway wish me luck on my tests tomorrow and the next and the next day. Christmas Party on thursday yay thursday!
Btw I took a short nap and then watched Hetalia parodies xD as well as everyone's APH endings. Japan's voice... I envy you >3 and these helped me finish my poem.
Well that's all for today...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm

@Itera: Yikes. Hang in there. >.<
@Demios: Nice! Aww I miss Hetalia. I kinda wanna rewatch it now. XD

Today was alright.
I was late in history and this guy said something very rude. My rant about it is on Tumblr. XDD But all day it was studying for the finals that are tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I guess I'm ready, but it's gonna be stressful. Ugh. Well at least after all the finals it's winter break! Yeshh~ Oh haha during English this guy says, "I wanna skip!!!" And then he randomly grabs a guy, holds hands, and then run out skipping outside holding hands. It was hilarious. And this girl says, "I think my mind is scarred." XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:46 am

@Demios: EXACTLY. -_- Hetalia as a means of studying... I like that idea. I like that idea very much -w-
@Will: Your school.... T_T Sometimes you make my extremely jealous. Nothing like that will ever, EVER happen at my school.

Yesterday I had a concert choir performance, which went pretty well I suppose... plus when I was in English someone from the previous class had written on the board that the fictional character of the day was Sweden from Hetalia. That probably was the highlight of the day.

Anyways. On to today.
Physics everyone finished their labs really fast, so pretty much everyone pretended to be working for about an hour or so... then history was rather boring too. We had to do work on a worksheet thing, and we could work in pairs, but I had one of those awkward moments when I couldn't be assertive enough to talk anyone into working with me, so I worked on it alone. =_= though quite a few others did as well. Afterwards, we had mass, which was interesting, what with the new wording that has to be used, and there was a lot of singing, and it was actually pretty fun for once. Kind of like some sort of concert from time to time, because we had both an electric and acoustic guitar on the stage, along with a drum set, xD During lunch we just chilled, and my two friends had another little spat. ಠ_ಠ Religion was fine, but again, pretty boring. I had to stay after school to work on a presentation for English tomorrow.. and that's been it.
So tired. I wish it would snow here so we could have a day off. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm

@Itera: I would have totally played those instruments even though I don't know how. XD

Today was TIRING.
I had my Chem final and it was kind of hard. =___= This girl kept looking at my paper even though we had the different test number. =___= In English my final wasn't that hard. During English this guy was stretching his groin (spelling? XD ) in front of another guy on his desk. It was....interesting.. And when he was done with his final he just randomly hugged two other guys. -bromance- It was funny. XDD During lunch one of my friends got pizza, but she came 7 minutes before the next class was going to start (our lunch was really short today). So I basically downed 3 pizzas and then the bell rang and I went to class on time. Phew. XDD My math final was.....ok. I haven't learned anything in that class so I'm pretty sure I failed. -__-" One more final to go and then I'm done!!!! >o<
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

@Will: Ah - you have finals? Our 1st semester ends in mid-January, so I get to wait till then... on the other hand.. -_-

Today. UGH. I fell asleep in latin, did my presentation in English, spaced out in Geometry, and listened to a guest speaking in Creative Writing.
But tonight. Oh god tonight.
I have to much homework.
I have to get a bunch of stuff together for my physics test first thing tomorrow morning, write six pages of notes for History, bring some stuff in for Latin class and my TA party, and... I don't know. It's so frustrating. Plus I'm not feeling well, so that's not helping my attitude either.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 am

I don't post here because I have such a brain that forgets a lot of stuff that happen just about five seconds of staring have passed.

Never mind that, now. So, we have eight tests a school year here. One for the half of a quarter, and the another for each end (departmental and periodical respectively, as we call them). Periodicals are usually three days, but the umpteenth storm ended up hitting and we had to live with two instead, for this week.

The exams were actually pretty swell. As always, though, our two Science subjects gave us headaches. Math, YMMV, I actually liked it. Blah, blah, blah, the subjects were okay... (This day's subjects were Math, Filipino, English, Health and Physical Education (Or what we call our "gym" classes... not that we used the gym much this quarter LOL), in case you guys were wondering)

I go home excited with a novel in hand, and just realized that I lost my Nth water jug. Such was the minute of despair. After that, mom went out to buy stuff food and gifts for the school party tomorrow, and I procrastinate the Filipino short story and English book report due tomorrow. -head-desk-bang- And now, we have another anime movie DVD: The Secret World of Arrietty, which me and mom are currently watching as I type this.

-goes off to finish the Filipino short story and the book report woo-

EDIT:
> "novel in book"
> fixfixfix

Last edited by Akkie on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

@Itera: Ahh hang in there! >o<
@Akkie: 8 tests?! Dang. o__o

Today I only had my history final and it was actually very easy. History is like the only class that I actually learned something so I guess that's why it was easy. I passed my Chemistry final (but almost barely) and my English too. And I somehow passed my math final even though I haven't learned ANYTHING in that class. Anyways after my history class I went to my counselor to change my schedule, but we had to change it at 1:30 but I didn't want to stay till 1:30 because it was 9:15 when I got out of my History class so I made up an excuse that I was leaving out of town soon. I told my counselor TWICE and she still didn't listen. (and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow because it's only finals make-up and it's a waste of time for my mom and we can't change the schedule after winter break). She clearly wasn't listening to me when I was trying to spell my last name to her. I said, "Hagi" (that's part of my last name.. XDD ) and she said, "Kagi?" and I KEPT on saying 'H' but she was like, 'K?' I wanted to flip a table. =________= Ugh well at least I have winter break now~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 am

@Akkie-

Exactly as Will said, dang. o_o

@Will-

My History final was really easy too. : D

Ptff@your counselor. xDDD Wow.

-------

Mehh, finals. Wasn't too bad today. The Ceramics final was easy for the most part, but for the second half we had really weird questions like, "What feeling do you get from this bowl?".
ಠ_ಠ
It's a freakin' bowl, dude. How are you supposed to get feelings from it? It holds crap. That's it. I made up some stupid answer and said it had something to do with unity. I got an A. xD The first A I've gotten in a while.

During break me and some friends had really derpy/perverted conversations as always. It was beyond silly today for some reason. One of the supervisors comes up to my friend who's wearing pajama pants and rants at her about how it's against the dress code. She had to go call her mom for clothes, so I went with her to the office for moral support. Everyone eventually followed and there was a huge group of us in the office. The lady seemed kinda confused as to why we were there so I just looked at her with a blank expression and said, "I'm supporting my bro.". She gave me a weird face and just nodded.

World History was super easy. During the study hall period I figured I didn't need to study and doodled instead. My teacher asked me, "Really? That's the most important thing you could be doing right now? =_=' ". Yup. The final was a piece of cake. I finished early and played my Game Boy like a boss. (more like sat awkwardly and played it in my corner of forever alone). Everyone else who finished early had this amazing social party. I need friends in 4th period. xD;

On the way home I dropped off a Christmas gift at a friend's house since she wasn't at school today. I got her a Doctor Who poster since she's a devout Whovian. I have no idea about the show myself, so I picked a random poster online and hoped for the best. It ended up having her favorite characters on it, so I must've done good. <3

The rest of the day I watched more Tiger and Bunny. God this show is good. *o*
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 am

Today, was quite boring and un-fun....
Today Today Today - Page 19 12578810

FIRST, I had to go to the Dentist...
Today Today Today - Page 19 12579010

THEN, I had to clean the kitchen...
Today Today Today - Page 19 12579011

AND THEN, I had to clean the DAG-GUM Bathroom...
Today Today Today - Page 19 12579010

ECHO NOT HAPPY!!!
Today Today Today - Page 19 12752710

LOL! I found all this art on Tegaki E and since my day was like..how it was... X'D I decided to post this~! X'D I thought it fit quite nicely~! X'D
and yes I am being a little over dramatic so those pics would fit better!! X'D
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 am

@Alyss + Oz: No biggie. They're not very hard, anyway. I guess.
@Alyss: Wow, counselor. :I
@Oz: Even rocks give feelings. Any less chances a bowl would? But nice A.

Today was a nice day.

It was the day of our Christmas party. There's always one before the Christmas vacations (Winter? What's that?). It proceeded like the usual; waiting, the Holy Mass (That too. Religious school, my school, though still somewhat free-moving), gift-giving and stuffing myself with dessert and meat. All that in no particular order. There are usually other gifts other than the main one (Exchange gift something), but all I really got was this Angry Birds-themed pen and Pokémon Omnibus vol. 1.

And I predict two weeks (Which is how long the vacation will be, for the curious) of lazy lulza on the PC. And a few pen-art. Today: Pop'N Music Portable, Neopets, browsing other sites and doodled an OC.

Do lazy days need updates, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:03 pm

@Oz:
Oz Vessalius wrote:
"What feeling do you get from this bowl?" ಠ_ಠ
Excuse me while I go lmao. XDDDD
That's exactly how I am in my history class! Everyone is talking while I'm the only one drawing or sleeping. XDD
You're not allowed to wear pajamas at school?!?! WUUUUUT?!?! That's not fair! D:<
Whoo Tiger and Bunny!! What episode are you on? XD
@Echo: Aww! Hang in there! -loves the animation though- XDD
@Akkie: Yay for lazy day! XD I have them everyday. XD

Today I was deciding if I should start making my Christmas playlist for my mom. I'm gonna give her a CD full of songs from her favorite bands and stuff for her Christmas present. ;D Also I'm going to add some of my bands that I like on the CD. I hope she'll like them. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 am

@Oz: The feeling of the bowl? XDD That reminds me of the art class I had to take last year...
@Akkie: Ah- you attend a religious school too..?
@Will: That's actually a pretty cool gift idea Smile

Let's see... today was our last day of school till Jan. and I had to take a stupid math test, which I probably failed. We played Charades in Creative Writing.. and that was it.
Afterwards, my friends and I ate went and got pizza, exchanged gifts (I got a pocket watch necklace 8DD) , then half of us took the streetcar further downtown to hang out. We had a lot of fun, running around like idiots, taking pictures and visiting antique/vintage stores... xD People kept staring at us though, because it was about 1, and most schools had a full day.
My sister has a bunch of friends over, for her birthday party, and they are being SO loud. I think I'll stay here in my room, eating mints, and chips, and possibly rice, and watching anime. I think I might start Tiger and Bunny, retry D-Gray man, and of course watch my weekly Sekkaiichi Hatsukoi x3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 am

@Echo-

That gif. It fits so well. xDDDDD

@Akkie-

Lazy days are the best, so feel free to update. =w=

Will of the Abyss wrote:
@Oz:

Whoo Tiger and Bunny!! What episode are you on? XD
@Will-

I'm not sure anymore. :'D I had a marathon today and lost track. Somewhere in the Jake Martinez arc. Ep 13 or so, I think? It's getting good.

Hey, you should put some Yuya songs on that cd. xD Any woman would appreciate that.

@Itera-

Pocket watch necklace? Sweet. 8D

Sounds like you had fun!

----

Today was pretty awesome.

I went to Barnes and Noble during the day with my grandpa and found a game guide for Skyward Sword. Usually I try and beat games without any help (it's better for the mind), but I'll only use it for when I get stuck and side quests. Oh, and it comes with a poster. I like posters. <3

Before the anime club's Christmas party I had an anime marathon. You know when you're so into something that you forget what episode you're on? That's me. I'm not even sure how many I watched..

The Christmas party was really fun. At first we weren't sure if we were going to have one because the church we were going to use was feeding homeless people tonight. Some how we ended up singing carols for them. Awkward singing was awkward, yet enjoyable. xD I felt the Christmas cheer.
While we were outside the church for a while, there was this little boy sitting all by himself. I wanted to help them, then my friends started saying, "Stop giving that kid the bedroom eyes, you shota-con!" xD;;.

For the gift exchange I got a necklace with Daniel Radcliffe's face on it (so using that for my Harry cosplay, yo), Japanese tissues with a sex hotline number on the package (oh those Japanese) and a Mario cube with candies in it. Best gifts ever. Everyone loved their gifts I got them, so I'm glad they liked them. Since one of my friend's gifts hasn't shipped yet, I used a huge gift bag, stuffed it with bubble wrap/paper and put the troll face at the bottom of the bag that said "Problem?". She was highly amused. xDDDD

The rest of the evening we watched South Park episodes (the Metrosexual one and Woodland Critter Christmas) and played around. I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from a concussion to the head. It was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 am

@Oz: "Japanese tissues with a sex hotline number on the package"
Hahahahahahahahah what.
@Itera: You too?
@Alyss: Yay, playlists~

This day consisted of nothing but the PC and the PSP. And mom bringing in those two large footrests.

The PSP session was nothing but Pop'N Music Portable and its sequel. Good progress in Adventure Mode in the former...

As for the PC, I pretty much did nothing but draw for that meme, brainstorm ideas, browse sites, manage website accounts and try reading the less savory fanfic reads, considering this little PSL that just developed... (I've some hopes it'll fade away soon, but for now...) haupufferfishpoisonlove

Yeah, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 pm

@Itera: YESS WATCH SH NAOOOOO
@Oz: Ohh that part~ I loved that arc~ It gets more intense! ;D
Oh yes definitely~ I might put 2 or 3....or 4 of Yuya's songs....or more... XDD
LOL'd at your gifts. XDD
@Akkie: Lucky~ I want a PSP. There are so many games I want. ;w;

LAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Whooo~~
Hahaha it's going to be a lazy day for me everyday since it's winter break for me. =w=
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 am

@Alyss: The two of us! ♥♥♥

'cept for today, I actually had some progress with the characters I'm supposed to draw for the fave characters meme. It's penart, though, so expect messy mistakes here and there for when I'm done.

(I'll definitely post the finished product here, of course!)
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm

@Oz: A Daniel Radcliffe necklace :O
That's pretty intense. xD
@Akkie: Yup. All girl's catholic school. =_= I've always planned on doing one of those fav. char. meme's but I've never gotten around to it ^^;
@Will; I WILL WATCH SH AS SOON AS I FIND MY HEADPHONES! Dx (I've gone basically three days without it. I don't know I'm still living.)

Let's see... I stayed the night at my friends house, and there were six of us there. We got really hyper pretty fast, so we were singing Bohemian Rhapsody during dinner (or at least four of use were, while the other two were probably wondering what was wrong with us), rand outside and sang Christmas carols on her front porch, ate whipped cream (or rather I was the only one doing that...) watched youtube videos, tried to work on our vlog, but failed.... and stayed up till maybe two am.
I actually could have been awake later, but two of my friends were being really... ugh. Annoying and talking badly about other people at the sleep over, so I told them to stop it, and went to sleep.
Tonight I have to go to: A Middle School Reunion. DUN DUN DUN
I don't want to go. I'm completely dreading it. I don't know what I'm going to do. When I get home, I'm probably going to go curl up in a corner and watch SH for comfort.

On another note - I finished Tiger and Bunny yesterday morning OH MY GOD IT''S SO FREAKING GOOD, and I plan on watching Ao no Exorcist next.. but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 pm

@Akkie: Yeah! Go lazy days! XDD
@Itera: *throws headphones at you* XDDD
Bahaha wow sounds like you had fun! XDDD
Nice! Oh and guess what? They are going to have two Tiger and Bunny movies!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
YES YOU SHOULD WATCH AO NO EXORCIST

Today our family went to take pictures for Christmas cards and we went to a church that was in the sketchy part of the downtown area. I hate going downtown because I get SUPER paranoid about everything. I even get paranoid about the pigeons that are there too. >____< Then after that me and my mom got some ramen and it was gooood~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

@Will: I get really paranoid like that too in sketch area's ^^ (I FOUND MY EARPHONES SO I'M GOING TO STAY UP LATE TONIGHT WATCHING BOTH EPISODES while crying because they're the last ones and I don't know how I'm going to live for the rest of the year.) Tiger and Bunny movies.. :O

Lately I've just sort of lazed around, worked on my new BL Epic (Yes there's another one. I'd originally planned on writing a sequel to the first, but instead Tiger and Bunny influenced me to write a super power type story) and watched Ao no Exorcist. -w-

That's about it... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Merry Christmas everyone c: <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next