Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 am

Yesterday I went to my friend's Alice in Wonderland themed party. <3 It was so fun. Plus it was an excuse to wear my wonderland!Ciel cosplay minus the eyepatch and wig. Ah, dressing up is bliss.

Today I barely did anything. My mom came to get me from my grandma's mid-day and the rest of the afternoon I played my FMA video game. After a grueling hour, I finally defeated the tiger chimera boss. That resulted in me running around the house screaming, "Woot! I beat it! I beat it, bitches!". My mom high fived me and celebrated as well. She knew what I'd been going through.

Later I bought a plushie and was sucked into the world of online shopping yet again. When you're armed with a credit card, everything looks amazing. I stumbled upon some shoes that were originally $30 (now they're $6) and I'm super tempted to buy them. BUT WHICH COLOR?! Anta35qb5qp5!! ..Some one needs to take this money from me before I spend it all. I pity my future spouse if he's going to have to deal with my shopping habits. I foresee a divorce. Oh well, at least I'll have my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 pm

@Oz: An Alice in Wonderland themed party?!?! That sounds amazing!! *o*
I would say.....black. XDD But that's just my opinion XD

Today was really boring.
In history I was zoning out the whole entire time. In English we did a practice ACT test...THE STORIES ARE SO FREAKIN BORING. I zoned out half of the time and I tried answering the questions, but some of them were really 'wtf' questions. I went to the library to kill time and my friend scared the crap out of me by tapping me on my shoulder and grabbing my backpack and running away. We just talked about how crappy our classes are and stuff. My friend was doing some Spanish III homework and damn does it look hard. I'm glad that I didn't take it this year. o____o Another friend of mine scared me by poking the side of my stomach. But she always does that to hear how I scream. I scream in a variety of ways so she thinks it's fun. XDD In math we took a pre-assesment and boy did I SUCK. =____= If math was a person then I would beat the living hell out of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:48 am

Will of the Abyss wrote:
Another friend of mine scared me by poking the side of my stomach. But she always does that to hear how I scream. I scream in a variety of ways so she thinks it's fun.

I know exactly what you mean. xDDD Happens to me all the time!

----

Today was boring. Two of my friends are really sick and it was dull without them. D;

EDIT: Ohhh! Wait! I almost forgot, we changed seats in Geometry today and I no longer sit next to Negative Nancy. Our warm up today was a creative story using math terms. I jumped for joy. My story took up an entire page and I didn't even finish it. : D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 pm

@Oz: Haha yay I'm not alone! XDD

Today was boring...
In history I got the awkward stare since I came in late... =___= During lunch someone getting popping there plastic baggy and it was bugging the crap out of me. Oh and I saw a guy rubbing another guys chest. No big deal. (seriously it's like I have a 'BL warning' magnet in my head.) XD And in math it was soo boring. XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 am

@Will-

So jealous! Don't take your blessing for granted. ;A; BL really is a blessing, haha. xD

----

One of my friends came back to school today after her long absence. There was alot of hugging. Now I just hope she didn't pass what ever she had to me. xD I was just so glad to see her again. She saved my arse when I accidentally almost went out to P.E. wearing my dress top and gym shorts. I'm such an airhead.

Classes were bleh. I finished my Hello Kitty figurine in ceramics. She looks a little deformed, but I feel as though I've grown attached to it. It's my creation. :'D I hope she doesn't get blown up in the firing process.

We had anime club today with a few of our crucial members missing because of the damn sickness going around. Last week they handed out questioneers to the newbies and since I saw a spare one, I filled it out. It asked questions like 'What are you favorite animes/genres/ sub genres?', 'Tell us about yourself' ect. I just put "I'm climbin' in yo windows snatchin' yo shotas up." and doodle a bunch of bizarre drawings at the bottom. I turned it in anonymously and they automatically knew it was me. xD Drat. My plan was foiled.

Some how I ended up drawing an InuYasha poster for some chick. She kinda forced me into it, so I couldn't say no. It feels like homework now. :/

For Biology our teacher decided, "Okay class, I'm tired and don't feel like teaching today. Do what ever.". I've always liked him. : DDD We went to the computer lab later. Too bad all the computers were really slow.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:51 am

@Oz:
Oz Vessalius wrote:
I just put "I'm climbin' in yo windows snatchin' yo shotas up." and doodle a bunch of bizarre drawings at the bottom. I turned it in anonymously and they automatically knew it was me.

For Biology our teacher decided, "Okay class, I'm tired and don't feel like teaching today. Do what ever.". I've always liked him.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAA XDDD AWESOME. XDD

LUCKY. Our science teachers are like, "WORK WORK WORK!!!!! >8D "

Today was awesome.
Except in history. I thought I would have fun in history this year since it's my favorite subject, but so far it's really really boring...I think it's because I don't have my awesome US history teacher from last year. =/ We're already starting a project. Blargh. I had TA, but I couldn't leave the school since I'm in 'class' and that would be considered ditching... So I just hung out at the commons and I saw my friend. We started talking about classes and stuff. Then we started telling jokes. I laughed so much. XD Then she read some from her phone and most of them were so perverted.. XDDD I was done at 12:35 and I went to lunch with my sister. We had Vietnamese noodles and then Starbucks. SO YUMMY. X3 Then we rented 3 movies. Black Swan, Soul Surfer, and Just go with it.

Black Swan. WOW. I DON'T EVEN......WTF. It was so crazy and each time I was like, "WTF." But....IT WAS SO GOOD. @_@
Soul Surfer. It was about Bethany Hamilton story, but with real actor. But it made me cry. It was those types of movies that were really inspirational. ;w;
Just go with it. It was a cliche type of movie that was romance and comedy. But...IT WAS SO FUNNY. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Today went by pretty fast even though it was a block day... (block days are when we have class for a hour and 30 min) XP

In Chem we did a lab. It was boring. XP In English we have to do a project about a story I can't even understand. It was so hard to follow.... =__=" Math was really boring too.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 am

Today was supposed to be a ok day but just once face made it ok to the worst ever.... I foresee doom... and I am now thankful why facebook didn't let me do anything yesterday...
So today I was playing Maplestory from 6 to 10 AM xD I am still addicted to it... and then at 11am - 3pm I was doing our take home homeworks which I haven't done in 7 days and only 2 days of my wonderful vacation is left.... sad... it was making my head bleed like I could I understand what Convulation meant.... I was hoping the english version would clear things up but nope it didn't... anyway I was in my facebook account talking to friends and classmates and then i saw that my HORRIBLE classmate from my freshman year had a facebook account which is a bit new.... and i kinda rejoiced in my freshman year when I knew he didn't have a facebook account so he wouldn't ruin facebook.... So it kinda made some part of my cyberworld up-side down... :*< my facebook world is ruined....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 pm

@Demios: Ohh Maple Story. I've been wanting to try that game out. Is it really fun?

Today was boring.
School was boring. It was work work work. And now I have a lot of homework. XP Plus they blasted the air conditioner. It was so damn cold... =A=" Later I washed my dog and now I have to pack to go to WY for a dog show. The most boring state to go to. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 am

My mom's friend stole me for the day. It was nice. We went on errands, to lunch, to Wallmart and later watched some horror movies. =w=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:28 pm

I came back from my dog show today. It was soooo cold where I was. I don't wanna have summer to go soon... ;w; My allergies were killing me a lot too. XP But since we stayed at a hotel we had cable!! Yay!! I watched a random episode of Bleach. I had no idea what was going on, but I told myself, "If I'm going to watch this and a HUGE spoiler pops up then I'm switching the channel." (since I am currently watching it and I'm on episode 30 while that episode was probably 100 or 200. XD ) But it was a 'talking' episode with no action you know? Then Durarara!! popped on the screen and I squeed. XD I was jamming to the OP song. XD It actually doesn't sound so bad in the dub! : D Just that some voices sound exactly the same. XD Then the ED song I was jamming too, but then they cut it off and I got disappointed and said, "PFFTTT you shouldn't cut off Yuya-sama's song like that!!" D:< Then FMA Brotherhood came on. I was dying to switch the channel, but I couldn't cus FMA just makes you stick to the screen. XDD (I haven't watched Brotherhood yet. I know I need to soon. XD ) I don't know what was going on, but I got some spoilers. Darn. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 am

Went to my first Anime Convention today... and suffered from some brief culture shock. It was really weird seeing my little 'normal' (yeah right) city flooded with cosplaying anime lovers... but it was completely refreshing as well. About time that it moved into the 21st century -_- One of the more enjoyable factors of this, was seeing everyone dressed up and wandering through our sunday market... that was just too cool X) Anyhow - I went with my younger sister, and we didn't cosplay. (We had planned to, but never got around to actually making our costumes.) I really wished we had though - I suppose next spring at the Con. in Seattle I'll cosplay to make up for it. I also wish that I actually had friends that were in to anime... but I guess it's their own fault they missed out on the awesomeness. Anyhow, we wandered around the hotels a bit, hit the artists alley (Bought a print and some hetalia stickers :3) and then the dealers room or whatever, which was crowded as heck. There were no interesting pannels in my opinion, so we were only there for about two to three hours, but it was still a lot of fun - I'm planning on corrupting my friends and drawing them to the dark side before the con next year so I have more people to enjoy it with ^^
On another note: I was able to see 4 Pandora Hearts Cosplays in total. There might have been more, but my sister and I kept sharp look out the whole time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:31 am

@Will-

I wish they didn't cut off the opening and ending songs (especially the ending song! ;A; Yu-kuunnn!). They have to do that so the show will fit in with the time schedules. It sucks.

You should start Brotherhood from the start! <3 It's great. In my opinion, I like it better than the original anime since this is based off the manga. Plus Dr. Marco has a bigger role! Alot of characters have more screen time and there are a bunch of new ones too(Ling is amazing). It's been getting so dramatic lately. x3

@Itera-

Isn't it weird seeing cosplayers walking around in your town? xD It makes me wonder if I could find them in an every day situation without their costumes.

Glad you enjoyed your first con! Yay for PH cosplay! 8D There should be more of it.

----

Today I went to the county fair with my friends Milly and Kenna (and her little brother..who sadly cut his hair. ;o; It used to be so long and pretty! WHY?! ). We mostly derped around and looked at stuff. They convinced me to try a ball toss game and said, "Oh, it's easy! You can do it!". The guy who ran the booth was ripping me off too. I suck at carnival games. Ten dollars later I had to get away before he sucked any more money off of me. xD;;

We didn't buy alot of tickets since we were low on the ka-ching ka-ching. The only ride I went on was the ferris wheel with Milly, because Kenna is terrified of heights. I accidentally gave the ticket collector one more ticket than I needed to and they didn't mention anything. My friend told me afterward and I felt stupid. The ride was nice though. There's something about being at the very top of a ferris wheel that's nice and relaxing, as long as you're not afraid of heights. I tried rocking the gondola, but my friend wouldn't let me. Hilarity ensued.

After more derping around, we won a goldfish so they anime club could have a pet. We named him Gustavo after the guy running the booth. He gave us an extra fish just because and we named it Gyarados. : D I hope they survive by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 pm

@Oz: Alright! Yeah I always watch AMV's of Brotherhood(which look amazing!) so I'll watch it once my summer anime's are done. 8D
I was on a ferris wheel once and the one behind us was rocking so much cus a little girl kept jumping up and down, but the parents were just laughing instead of freaking out. XD
LOL Gyarados. XD
@Itera: I wish I had friends that appreciated anime as well. sob sob. T^T

Today I guess were making cupcakes today since my sister wants to make them, but she's throwing a fit. Eh I don't know. =__=" Oh and I found out that a con is this week, but I can't go cus I have a dog show. sob sob. But half of the guests that are going to be there I don't even know. The only ones I know is a director of Lucky Star (and other shows I know) and Vic Mignogna. =\
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Well yesterday we did make cupcakes!!!
Here they are~ (sorry for the crappy pictures. I took it on my old arse phone. XD )

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

They were fun to decorate and yeah they're REALLY girly. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 am

@Will-

Awwww! Those cupcakes are adorable! *O* They look delicious too.

----

Today was a Tuesday that felt like a Monday (we didn't have school yesterday). For P.E. we had to do a push up test. I have no upper body strength what-so-ever. My grand total? Four. I'm so proud.

My friend gave me and update on how our fish are doing. Apparently she's feeding them bread.I'm pretty sure fish can't digest that. It's not natural. Now I'm really worried about my little Gustavo 'n Gyarados. They're my babies. D':

After lunch a friend and I were walking to our classes and she accidentally bumped her back pack into some guy. He started yelling at her and screamed, "What the hell?! Watch where you're going!". I screamed back at him and we got in a huge bitch-fight on the way to class. After a while he gave up and retreated with his friends and said that I was 'f*cking crazy'. I feel accomplished. With that said, I also feel kind of ashamed of myself for making such a big scene out of it. I act without thinking alot and just go on what my emotions tell me over logic. All I wanted to do was to help my friend. xD;

After school I watched some Brotherhood. I want to kidnap Selim. Seriously. <3 I don't care if he's evil.
Later I got some goodies in the mail. I will put them to good use tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 am

@Oz: Yeah! It felt like a Monday! (since I didn't have school yesterday either)
A LOT of people bump into me and I always wanna yell at them >.<"

Well today,
The morning was really tiring. Haha so apparently our history teacher looks like the guy from Blues Clues. Yeah. XD All my classes were really boring. I fell asleep in math and by the time I knew it it was already time to leave. Alright! XD Ugh ok so after lunch is over the janitors clean the floors and they wet the floor too. By the time we get out of 6th period it's still wet. I've already seen 2 people slip on the floor and of course the idiots just laugh. I really think they should clean those floors when school is over because what if someone breaks there leg or become unconscious or have a domino effect?? Then what? o_____o My school has no common sense... XP Erp...Watch me fall now. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:46 am

@Will-

If that's the case, your history teacher is amazing. : D Blues Clues ftw!

Try not to slip! xD

---

Today was fun. It was a half day for some reason (my school randomly has short days every other week). I wore my new shirt I got online:this. If you get the reference without having to look, I love you. I had so many people asking what it meant. Only a select few actually got it. <3

Classes went by quickly. We had anime club today and actually discussed useful things like fundraising...kinda. The other portion of time was spent with people throwing my Kenny plushie around trying to 'kill' him. In the end we watched a pretty damn awesome video. I loved the looks on the guys faces while they watched it. xDDDD Especially with all the innuendos.

In the evening there was a movie night for the Gay-Straight Alliance club. At first we all played board games and stuff, then realized there was a movie to watch. No one really watched the movie. We all just talked and fooled around. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 am

@Oz- Nice shirt xP Drarry? As for the video... XDDD That is just.. awesome. The fanservice/innuendo stuff XDD Ah... I'll have to watch that a couple more times I think.

Today was my first day back go school - YAY... -_- It wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be - even despite the fact that I hate the days when we have all our classes. As expected my Creative Writing class was my most interesting one (the teacher gave us food, despite her rule of no eating in the classroom. That wins her instant points.), and in my Latin class we managed to distract our teacher long enough with random stories and facts that he never got around to the class syllabus, or anything for that matter. So all in all, it was a rather good day - stressful yes, tiring, very much so but good. But something was wrong with the air conditioning so we got to sweat/burn/cook all day in our stuffy little classrooms. So that was hellish... I'm hoping that tomorrow will be less humid so that when I spend my afternoon in my religion class on the third floor that I won't die. Chances are low though, what with my teacher being insane and all (He is the weirdest person I've ever met. I've heard odd/bad things about him for a long time, but this is the first time I've had a class with him. I didn't think he would be TOO bad. He's one of three weird teachers that teach religion, and I figured he would be only as bad as the other two. I was wrong. He's worse. And apparently he isn't even at his 'best' yet.)

Last edited by Itera on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 pm

@Oz: Nice shirt!!! XDDD
OH MY GOD. That video. PFFFTTT so funny! I had so many pervy thoughts *shot* XDD
@Itera: I love distracting teachers with random stories! It's so fun! XDD

Today was boring.
In science we did work. XP In English I started to fall asleep and then we had to write a story. During lunch a club did a flash mob, but it was a fail. XD They all started crowding in the circle and then started dancing. So it was obvious that they were going to do a flash mob. XDD In math...IT WAS SO FREAKIN COLD. Actually it was cold in the whole school. XP
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 am

@ Will - Suprisingly easy to do too... IT WAS COLD IN YOUR SCHOOL? D: /is jealous/

First off - I about died today from the heat. Something needs to be done about the air conditioning at my school, I swear -_- Especially the 3rd floor. And I'll be up there for most of my day tomorrow... I'm not looking forward to that. At lunch a few of my friends decided to go off campus to get Pizza didn't come back till five minutes before class started... I'm SO glad I was lazy and opted instead for the Commons... no matter how hot they were. We have weird freshman - If a few of them get up to leave during lunch, then suddenly all the freshman disapear off the face of the earth, and the room gets freakishly empty. I don't really get it. During break though I found out a horrifying fact - a friend of mine has no clue who/what Bugs Bunny is. Perhaps it is just my and my friends perception, but it seems that MOST people at least have heard of him. But then again... that one friend seems to have had a deprived childhood. (No cheese-cracker things ever. No burritos. No cotton candy. No twizzlers or red vines.. the list could go on and on.)
I've officially decided that my religion class is my least favorite. My teacher becomes increasingly weird/scary/relentless.... though I have a hard time looking at him without getting the urge to laugh... (There's some speculation that there's a three way bromance going on with him and two of the other religion teachers. They are all unnaturally close. I thought my friends and I were blowing it way out of proportion with our little joke/favorite topic, but apparently we aren't the only ones who think so/joke about it..)

Last edited by Itera on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
There's some speculation that there's a three way bromance going on with him and two of the other religion teachers. They are all unnaturally close. I thought my friends and I were blowing it way out of proportion with our little joke/favorite topic, but apparently we aren't the only ones who think so/joke about it..

PFFFTT. XDD
oni031 Your friend doesn't know Bugs Bunny?! @_@
Well I would rather have my school burning up instead of freezing cold since I'm so tolerant to heat. XDD

Today was really boring.
In history I fell asleep. In Chem we did a boring lab. XP In English this guy was arguing with a teacher about how the sentence was wrong and stuff. That wasted a lot of time. XD And in math we did a quiz. XP Our school was super cold today. It was like a freezer. =______=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 am

@Will: Haha the whole bromance thing? It was worse. At one point last year we were calling it a threesome. XO But we have conversations about it almost everyday, and our stories just get bigger and bigger each time.

Way to warm today as well.. but it seemed better than it has been. I had Latin first this morning, and we were able to distract our teacher once again, by acting intesely interested in 9/11. Not that we're not interested at all... just that we way over did it, telling stories of the relatives of a friends, friend, or movies we'd heard on about it. Then it somehow turned into the story telling of my teachers first airplane flight, and then a discussion about coincidences. By the time we were done we had been able to waste almost a half an hour. I feel very accomplished. Except that after that, I kept falling asleep and waking back up throughout the class. I hope I didn't miss anything important -.- Not that it matters though. He gives the whole class an A regardless. (It should be noted that this teacher, is not only the general population of the school's favorite, but also one of the three of the bromance XP)
The rest of the day was completely uneventful, save for our welcome back assembly, which made us realize just how nerdy/odd our school is. If we didn't already know at least. It was Harry Potter themed, and I swear my religion teacher looked just like Voldemort -_- Again, this was the majority of the opinion afterwards as well. But anyhow, it's always fun to see the ASB's make fun of the different age groups, and the teachers make total fools of themselves as they dance on the stage XDDD
Other than that nothing happened. Though I have to say that next to Latin, Creative Writing is my favorite class... it's so relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am

@Itera: Harry Potter themed?!?! Your school is awesome. XD

Today I went to a dog show. It was really boring. I would have rather gone to a convention. XD It's this week and my friend went. Luckyyyy.... ;w;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Today was boring as usual.
History, Chem, and Advisement was really boring. In English this girl was talking about the convention that was yesterday and the day before and it seemed like a bunch of fun.... ;o; My friend posted pics and there were a lot of Pokemon cosplayers... XDD My other friend apparently got a kiss on the cheek by Vic Mignogna. XD When I can drive on my own...One day I will go...one day. oni034 And the rest of the day was boring. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next