Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 pm

@Ozu: Thank you~~~
@Oz: Oh really? Yikes. Yeah popcorn is officially on my bad foods list...
Thank you!~
@Chessie: *hugs* I'm sorry. D:

Today I went to the DMV....AGAIN. I pulled a number and guess what number I got? 52. And they were on 927. I killed time by going on the internet on my phone and listening to music. After about 2 hours we left since we had a haircut appointment. Were going to back again tomorrow. Bright and early. =A= I went to go get my haircut and now it's all light since I thinned it out. XD Annnd that's it. XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 am

@Cheshire-

Awww. ): It's a horrible thing to lose a best friend. I'm sure that in time you two will work out what ever's wrong and get back to being best buddies again.

@Demios-

Poor chicken! D: My mom has been tempted to catch one and eat it. One time she had one of our dogs go after it..

@Will-

How many times do you have to go to the DMV? O_o

----

This morning my mom told me it was gonna be really hot today. It was all nice and sunny at my house so I wore a tank top. Once I got to school I immediately entered a milk bottle fog. People stared at me like, "Umm...what are you wearing? Are you crazy?" and a few people pointed at me. The principle stopped me and told me that my top was inappropriate and made me wear my gym shirt. I still don't know how the heck my top was against the school dress code. It followed all the guidelines. Pude-ish woman... ;;>_> I've never liked her.

We got to pick out our lockers for P.E. this year and I actually got one (unlike last year where I had to change behind the showers..blah). While me and Kenna were in line to tell the teacher our combinations, a girl stopped me, pointed to my Kuroshitsuji bag and said, "I love that show! 8D". And thus we got another recruit for the anime club. <3

During break my friend Chaniya gave me a late birthday card that she made.There was a really long letter about epic times and at the end she put one of the extremely tiny, fail purikura stickers we made at Fanime. Enclosed was also a really random note we passed during English last year with a bunch of bizarre doodles. ;w; It made my day.

Lunch came around and we all decided to go bug our old English teacher. On the way there we talkedd to some new girls and told them about anime club. They were ecstatic and asked if I cosplayed. Long story short, I found out one of them cosplays as Hungary, we glomped eachother then started to go on in-character rants about Austria. She threatened to hit me with her frying pan. x3
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 am

@Oz lol! I experienced teachers like that our old english teacher was like a zombie....

Today we had our class picture it was very fun so we had 3 formal shots and then I don't how many wacky ones though but we had 3 wacky shots on the same place and then we moved to a bigger space to do our original class pic and did a jump shot while one of my classmates did the planking. We also raised illus. board with our Advisor which we call "Daddy". Two of my classmates are absent so it would just be edited.

We had a planning for our retailing activity next week and we decided to have a online auction with a jail booth and a sort of Zoo. Long story short it was a fun day.
Our section had 3 groups and in our contest we won 1st 2nd and 3rd place
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 am

@Oz: As many times until they call my number which is like 3 hours later. XD
Jeeze your principle is strict! We have dress codes and some people break them, but our principle just acts like she never saw them and keeps walking. -_-
@Demios: Blehh formal shots. XP

Guess where I went today?!? Yup the DMV again. I got there at 11am and they finally started speeding things up....until freakin 3:00pm =________= Probably cus they were close to closing... I finally took my permit test and I actually passed. To be honest I was guessing on half of them... *ahem* I was about to get my permit, but my name on my green card and my name on my social security were different. (Yes I have two names. One name used in Japan, one used here. XD ) So I have to get that changed. GUHHH. So that mean I have to go to the DMV.....AGAIN just to get my actual permit. Jeeze why is everything so complicated?! =___= When I got home we were going to go out for dinner with my dad. We went to a sushi restaurant. Twas so good~ Jeeze, but my sister and my dad were so rude. XD They were complaining about how they got the check wrong and they kept saying that they wanted a worker's discount since my sister used to work there and my dad sometimes stops by and works there. They were so mean to the server. He looked like a newbie so I felt a little bad. >.< Well unlike me I don't really care about the service until I see food in front of me. XDD Then we went to another restaurant to get dessert (since apparently the desserts at the current restaurant we were at tasted horrible...) So we ate banana cream pie and a brownie with maple bacon something. XD It was good though!! XD Then we were about to go until my sister wanted to visit my older sister. So we went to her house. They didn't eat so we went out AGAIN to eat. I couldn't eat anymore so I just sat there and talked. What a long day. =______=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 am

Today my mom had me stay home from school so I could have a break and relax (I've been super stressed with my sickness affecting me at school.). All I did was play my old PS2 games. It was nice. <3

Later my friend Milly called me and said that the one day that she remembers to bring my birthday present, I'm not there. We were also supposed to sing karaoke today. D8 Darn. I'll have to make up for this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm

@Oz nice mom ^^

Today we discussed about what our mini business in school will be like and we had a online auction and we already have bidders ^^. Our business is a zoo and online auction and it has a jail booth and photo booth. The zoo has real animals like hedgehogs snakes, dogs and the like
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 pm

@Oz: Hope you feel better! And don't push yourself too much! *hugs*
@Demios: Whoa cool! XD

Today.....
I went to the DMV again. (Trust me this is the last time. XD ) And it wasn't that crowded so I was helped pretty quickly. I had everything fixed, but now my real name is being used on all my important stuff. So I guess I have to get used to using my real name. Well I like my real name better than my nickname so it's all good. XD I finally got my permit (the temporary one). Yay?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 am

@Demios-

Your booth has hedgehogs and snakes? *O* That sounds amazing! I want one!

@Will-

Yay for the last trip to the DMV! xD Now that all that crap is taken care of, you won't have to go back for a while.

-----

I went back to school today after my semi-long absence. When people asked where I was I would either tell them "I flew my unicorn to Alaska" or "I died". One of my friends replied with, "..You're an ass. >_> ". That was my goal~

During P.E. my friend Kenna was complaining about having to take Spanish and said that she'd rather take Japanese instead because she knows it. Since she's always teasing me I decided to get back at her and said, "Kawaii yaoi desu ne doesn't count.". I then proceeded to use every other weaboo vocabulary word I could think of while she flailed around in embarrassment. <3 It was adorable.

In Geometry the teacher switched everyone's desks around and put us into groups. The people in my group were boring except for this one guy who started the conversation by telling me he's never met anyone who can do a certain pencil trick. He tried to get me to learn it, but I failed miserably. Some how we got on a conversation about video games, the paranormal, and schizophrenia. It was one of the most interesting conversations I've had all week. 8D

During break my friend Shaniya gave me a folded piece of paper with the address:
Ms. Chelsea Potter
The cupboard under the stairs
4 Privet Drive
Little Whinging
Surrey
I immediately started to squeal/fangirl while reading the letter and started screaming, "I just got accepted into Hogwarts, bitches! Hell yeah!! <3 ". Then we all got into a conversation about our houses. Leah couldn't believe I'm in Gryffindor and said that I'm a total Hufflepuff. I had to protest. We'll just have to see what the Pottermore quiz says. D:

The rest of the day was kinda blahh until lunch. I went to the first Gay-Straight Alliance meeting since one of my friends is the club president this year. Barely anyone showed up so we're moving the club to Thursday. We went to Improv instead and was entertained.

When I got home I drew a bunch of rejected PH fanart (I wanted to draw some Elliot/Leo fluff) and looked on Google images for references. Some how I ended up on our forum in the end. : )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am

Yesterday:
I went to a dog show and met my friend. My mom went to go to a massage while we sat in the car. We were right next to a Japanese super market so we went in there. My friend kept saying, "What is this? What is this? Is it good?" XDDDD We bought some stuff and we bought mochi ice cream and ramune(the drink with a marble in it. XD ) She REALLY liked the ramune. XDD

Today:
I went to the dog show again, but before that we went to the Japanese super market again. My friend bought 3 ramune bottles and she was about to buy a pack, but she changed her mind. XDD And later she said, "Well now you know what to get me for my birthday!" I'll buy her a year supply of ramune. XDD At the dog show it was SO hot in the building. It was air conditioned, but it was probably on VERY LOW. XP So I was dying. @_@ Now I have to get ready for school tomorrow. At least I don't have to go to school until 11.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 am

@Will-

Mmmm, ramune. <3 I feel stupid because when I first tried it, I actually had to watch a Youtube tutorial on how to open it. xDDDD

---

Today I went over to my grandma's in the afternoon out of boredom. She took me over to her now deceased friend's house so she could go through some of the things she left her. I couldn't imagine losing a friend to death, but my grandma is such a strong woman and took it all really well even though it's only been a couple of months. The lady's husband helped us look through things. He was cool. We got into a discussion about Japanese stuff since he's fascinated by the culture. While we were on the topic, he had me try some pickled ginger that his friend sent him since he was too scared to try it by himself. xD It was good.

Later I had to go back home and decided to spend the rest of the day re-attempting mitarashi dango now that I had some skewers. Still didn't come out quite right, but it was better than before:
OM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Business started today with A LOT of competitors and luckily we had workers xD seriously we have and they're free lol 8D So we were on one spot and then our teacher told us to move since the exhibitors have complaints and then when we moved to the other side there was another complaint since our neighbor is food and animals and food don't mix. So we moved once more and we had to set up and there was only an hour left till dismissal and we had a lot of people waiting for us to open D8 kinda the worse first day.

And my sister and her fiend talked about some scary things and I kinda don't want to scare you guys so I won't post about that.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm

@will
Ramune, I've heard of it but never tasted it.....I want to try it
@oz
Awwww....may your grandmother's friend rest in peace....cool, i have pickled ginger in my house, it tastes so yummy and crunchy~
That dango looks so delicious!
@demios
Woah, that sound like hard work, but the workers are free!!
I don't get scared from scary stories, but at night i keep freaking out from remembering them.....I hate the night....

Today, I didn't do anything, I just ate a cake~ It was good~
I stayed on the laptop for a while and i went to draw stuff......but i just drew the same pose over and over again because of my art block! >: ( and it didn't even look good!!
I went to the store nearby and bought some candy, then i played my DS and that's about it....It was boring~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 pm

@Oz: Mmm! The dango looks delicious! Annnd nice plate. XD
@Demios: Sounds like hard work! But first days are always hard. XP
@Ozu: Now I want cake. XDDD

Today was first day of school!........ =__=
I went to school a little too early, but there were a lot of people so I just went to go see where my locker was. I tried opening it, but it won't open. I think I got the code wrong since all these people were around me and they were so loud and obnoxious. =_= I went to my class and I peeked in and I only saw a guy that LOOKED like a senior. So I was like, "Ok I think I'm just going to wait out here...." Then later I looked and he was writing on the board and I was like, "WTF......Isn't he a student?" Then the bell rang so I walked in, but the 'student' introduced himself to me and everyone else. Guess what? Yeah the 'student' was actually the teacher. XD He looks SOOOOO freakin young though! He looks like he's 17. Seriously. XD But he's pretty chill so yeah. I had Chemistry next so I went and apparently it's an extremely hard class. My sister said so, but I thought she was exaggerating. Guess not. -_______- Then I had advisment and I finally got my schedule fixed so I'm going to be a TA for my advisment teacher.... Meh.... Then I had English class and the teacher was pretty chill except when some of the people that wouldn't be quiet. =___= Tomorrow I only have school for 40 ish min. XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:35 am

@Ozu-

Cake. <3 Mmmm! So lucky!
Tell me about it, I've been in the same kind of artblock. ;A; I've been trying to get out of it for months. *sob sob*

@Will-

I thought the whole 'older than they look' teacher thing only happened in anime! How cool! xD

----

Today was Monday. >_<;;

For P.E. we were going to do the buddy-mile where you only have to run two laps, until these people wouldn't get in line so we had to do the whole mile by ourselves. It sucked. At the end of that the teacher said, "See, this class can be fun or intense, it's your choice.". Since when is it EVER fun? =_=' I don't like that man.

During break my friend Milly gave me a later birthday present she got from the Philippines. Isn't it amazing? <333

When lunch came around the anime club had their first un-official meeting so we could elect people for positions and stuff. While we were waiting on a few people, I called my friend Shaniya on my cell phone so she would hurry up. Without thinking I said, "Get your ass over here nao!". I called her house phone and her mother answered. I hung up.
oni040

As for the elections, not only am I vice president, I've also been officially dubbed 'Queen of Shota'. I will wear my title proudly. :] The meeting was a blast. We watched random videos online and fangirled as usual. This year's club is gonna be great.

In 6th period English, the guy who sits next to me was bugging me alot. Last week he informally asked me out in which I declined and still won't stop bugging me. Things had gotten way too far so I got out of my seat and walked to the back of the room. When he asked where I was going I replied with, "Somewhere I can work in peace. Bye bye, bitch.". I got a round of applause from the class and a few high fives. xDDD While I was interviewing a friend for an essay, this guy behind me randomly said, "Hi. I think your eyes are pretty.". I was so flattered and thanked him. Then a few minutes later he blurted, "I think you're beautiful! I also really like your eyes. Alot.". I'm really not used to getting praise on how I look at all. I was really honored. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 pm

@Oz: AASKVNJASNDVJSAFHA LUCKY!!!! Your present is amazing!!! *o*

Today I only had one class which was math.
It was really pointless to go.....We went over the rules and then we went to go see dog houses. Apparently were going to build them too....WTF. o_o Then we watched a short video clip about a bridge made out of paper. Hahahahaha so fun. =____=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Today was a regular 8 period day.
History was boring. We just introduced ourselves some more. In Chemistry we were interupted with a fire alarm. Apparently some kid pulled it though... Later in English we introduced ourselves a little bit and added a fun fact. I said I have 10 dogs. Everyone was like "HOLY CRAP." XDD I had TA, but my teacher said he has nothing for me to do so I went to the library and killed time. The library was SO freakin cold. =A= Then I went to math and we had to make our own paper bridge and put pennies on it and not make it fall apart. My partner and I sucked at this. XDD Everyone got past 20 pennies except for us. XDDD Then later we said, "SCREW THIS." And twisted the paper. But we had to keep the paper. XDDD
Oh the other day I saw a guy grope another guys butt. Yay.
*shot* XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 am

@Will-

Damn you're lucky. Seeing all that action. xDDD

----

To sum it up quickly:

This morning at school I heard the alarm go off and thought it was the band playing. I'm a dumbass. There was a fire in the kitchen.

Since I wore a skirt today, tons of people were wolf whistling at me. I'm never wearing a skirt again.

In P.E. my friend encouraged me to finish my laps by telling me Yuya was waiting for me at the end with a congratulatory kiss. I punched her(jokingly of course). >////<

Classes were boring. At lunch we had another anime club meeting and our president from last year dropped by. We didn't really accomplish anything and when they were trying to read the rules off, everyone ended up in a conversation. xD;

After school I went to Borders since it was a half day. Later I watched a horrible movie.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm

@Oz: I was whistled at last night wearing not even short shorts. =_____= But then again there are a lot of stupid people in my neighborhood. =___=

Nothing special happened today. I was zoning out in my first two classes because I was so tired... XP In English we read a mini story about a girl that has really bad migrains. I had a headache after that and I still have it. IT HURTS. =A= In TA I got to write on the board! I love writing on the board. It's so fun. XDDD Annnd that's it? Yuup.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 am

@Will-

Bah. =__= People can be stupid some times. *sigh*

I hope your head ache goes away soon! D: How odd that you got it after you read that. Maybe you're cursed now? xDDD

I've always wanted to write on the board, but never really have the chance to. xD;

----

Classes were boring. After Geometry I was upset because the girl that sits next to me (the one from last year that despises me, yet still chooses to sit next to me and chat every once and a while) was really starting to verbally abuse me. I had enough of it and needed to rant. I was in the cafeteria line waiting for a friend when another girl I know starts talking to me. I told her about my predicament and how I was really getting tired of how she was treating me. You know what she said? "She's my friend and that's just who she is. If you talk bad about her I'll slap you.".

Really? I'm the one being victimized and she's going to slap me?! At that point I got all upset again and left to go talk to friends who would actually understand what I was going through. They kinda teased me and said I looked adorable when I'm angry/pouty, but they listened to what I had to say. Now that I look back on it I feel ashamed for throwing such a hissy fit (I was chanting 'bitchbitchbitchbitchbitch' for awhile). I need anger help of some sort. ^^;; No more going off the edge~

Regardless of my un-lady like behavior, my friend Milly felt sympathy for me and drew me a shota boy to cheer me up (I would take a picture, but my camera just died. ;A;). It's beautiful! I'm so grateful~ It's now proudly displayed on my binder.

Nothing happened the rest of the day other than going to a club meeting at lunch. In English we watched part of a documentary on an old local author which was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

@Oz: I think I am cursed! But I felt better after a little nap. :3
Yay for Shota boys! 8DD

Today was boring.
In history we read an article about Nacirema. Guess how it's spelled backwards? American. XDD I felt really really stupid after our teacher told us. XDD In Chem we did an experiment and our whole group was really out of it so we were the last ones to finish. XD In Advisement we turned on the announcements and apparently every Friday is Ram Jam.... Where you dance for 4 min. Our principal was dancing and some people in my class were too. I felt really awkward. o_o In English we read more of that migraine story, but this time I just skimmed it. XD During lunch I saw a couple do some tongue action.....Yeah =_= And in math we played with blocks. Yay......

Ah and a question~
Does anyone know an anime shopping site that you can trust? Cus I visited a lot of them, but most of them seem sketchy.....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 am

@Will-

Random 4 min. dancing? That sounds fun! xD

Ew...couples. *bleh*

Some anime stores I've shopped at in the past are:

Anime Corner Store

Right Stuf

Anime Nation

They've all been good to me~

---

Today I got out of school early so I could go see a doctor in San Jose. When I told my friends that I'm possibly might getting surgery on my ovaries, their reply was, "So you can't have my babies now?". That led into a long conversation of who's child I would bear first and what they would name it.

xDDDDDD

They really did show concern and gave me hugs to no end. I'm not used to being cared for and fussed over. It's nice to be loved.

The nice long car ride to the hospital was so peaceful. =w= There's nothing quite like being in a moving car with your mp3 speakers blasting.

The doctor didn't really do much except for suggest that I get more tests before any surgery. Oh well. At least I got to skip half a day and go to San Jose.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 pm

@Oz lol... xD

Today is the start of our vacation which lasts for one week since there are so many holidays yey holidays! So I started to play and play xD Rpg games are really addicting... And I ate a lot of junk foods. I watched a lot of anime because I was bored... And my cousin was kinda annoying me and the internet suddenly stopped working... gah... So we played tic-tac-toe for two hours straight and after a while I ignored him and watched Vampire Knight Guilty.. he kept saying it was spanish... poor kid... I ate a lot of chocolates and then I ate some lasagna since I was alone to babysit my cousin for 12 hours straight... I played games and then my sister came at about 7:20 pm and then we told stories and we heard in the news that someone got possessed and one of them spoke in latin and I was like WTH! since when did you learn to speak latin... not unless you're a genius that you would learn latin in less than a day.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 pm

@Oz: Thank you!!!! ;w; *spends all day looking at merchandise* XD
@Demios: I know right!!! I hate RPGs for making me addicted to them. XDD Once I almost played for 5 hours and I kept telling myself, "Ok I'll stop after this." 2 hours later.... I'm still playing. XDD

Today I washed 3 of my dogs. It's fun washing them~ X3 And now I'm looking at anime merchandise~ There's so many things I wanna buy. =3=
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 am

@Will xD hahaha I played one for 5 hours and I forgot I was supposed to do something and I kept feeling I was forgetting something and when it was about 11pm I remembered what I was supposed to do....

Another normal day... Rpg games, anime and food nothing unusual so far and it's day 2 of vacation.. yey vacations!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

@Demios: Same! That happened to me too. It was almost 10pm and I remembered I had to walk the dogs. XDD

LOL. I'm gonna have the same day as Demios. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next