Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 am

@Akkie-

Nice character design! Also, you did really well on the folds of her skirt. xD It's something I always struggle with when drawing clothes.

@Alex-

I hope tomorrow is better for you~ *but I'm so jealous about the snow*

@Itera-

Mmm...sushi! Does want!

I need to take a trip to some thrift stores soon. You always find great things for cosplay there. xD

@Will-

*glad I'm not taking Chemistry* =3

@Will&Itera-

Agreed. xD A trio cover would be amazing. I think I still have my old mic laying around somewhere.

-----

This morning I slept in which was nice. I'm starting to think being away from school for so long is having some effects on my thinking skills. While I was having breakfast, I decided to watch some dvds. I almost inserted a waffle instead. I mean, they're both round, right? xDDDD;; God I'm getting stupid.

I was going to go into town so I could use my grandparent's computer for a school project. Their computer ended up crashed, so I had to go to church with my aunt instead. Maybe it was a sign from above that I need to go back? I really didn't pay attention to the sermon and got a coloring book from one of the kiddy bags. That kept me entertained. *3*

My aunt and I went grocery shopping after words. Boring. The rest of the evening I worked on my World History project that I've been procrastinating on for two weeks. I only have the title finished. Meh, I'll work on it tomorrow. (How much do you wanna bet I won't finish it in time?)
The Grammys were on and normal I don't really care about them. I heard Nicki Minaj was going to be preforming and checked it out.
That woman terrifies me. She's so creepy, yet I can't look away. After her performance, I think I'll have nightmares. xD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 am

@Will: YES. MATOBA'S RAPE FACE IS PERFECT - ALL OF HIS FACES ARE PERFECT. AND YES. JUNICHI SUWABE IS PERFECTION AS WELL I've always found science difficult xD;
@Oz:... Oh my god. A-a waffle? xDD; And I completely agree with you about Nicki Minaj -_- lucky you and your microphone. Here I have the one built into my laptop xDD;
@ Will & Oz: Oh goodness. We could sing.. I don't know. Haha, what songs are even trio's? Dark Woods Circus? xD;

My day was ok - went and visited one of my great-grandmothers,then spent the rest of the day doing nothing on my laptop. Ate dinner, made some shrinky dinks or whatever- one of which was of Leo x), then sat around in my room with my laptop again. Right now I'm watching a livestream of Supernatural, then I plan on watching the movie Third Star, then maybe playing some otome games... which I'm having a bit of a moral struggle over whether or not to actually give in to.
My goal is to stay up all night, just so that I don't miss my favorite Utaite's Namahousou at four this morning, but I'll probably fall asleep around two. But who knows.

Last edited by Itera on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 pm

@Oz: Well whatever you do, don't ever take it. It's hell. T____T
Putting a waffle in the DVD? Sounds like something I would do too. ^^"
I saw Nicki Minaj's outfit.... It terrified me. o___O
@Itera: YES. Thank god I'm not the only one who likes him. XDDD
Dark Woods Circus? Oh man. We would have to sound really creepy. XDD
Otome games. =w=

Today school wasn't that bad.
In history... Ugh... So we basically had to read 3 pages in 3 minutes and take notes. I just said, "Screw that!" and just took my time taking notes. I was paying half attention to what we were supposed to do after taking notes so I hope I did it right. owo In English we finished watching a movie. Depressing as always. During math I was thinking about food. In Chemistry I was thinking about an anime show and how I can't wait for the new episode this week. Plus I was thinking about a new episode of Natsume Yuujinchou. I was spacing out a lot today. =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

@Will: Haha, well either that or Imitation Black etc.. Could always go for not so manly voices. oni018 I'm sure that would be lovely xDDD the more I think that over the funnier it becomes. Oh my god
Anyways. Spacing out is always a good way to spend class days -w- I do so constantly.

So. I woke up in a really bad mood, and just really hated everything and anything. Now that I think about it, it's more like half bad mood, half me feeling depressed. I guess that's the way to describe it.
However, even though I'm still like that, I feel it can be remedied by some Kogeinu, and Natsume Yuujinchou Shi x).
School was overall, quite boring. This is our 2nd spirit week, and today was Pajama day, so that was quite nice, and comfortable....but that was pretty much it.
Turns out my Great-Grandmother, who visited yesterday, is in the hospital now, and was having some life threatening issues, but she pulled through like always, so that's good to know...
So I think I'll go watch some Nastume now or something. Or hang out on Tumblr more, because that's always fun xD; Or I could go download those Otome games...
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Today was Valentines day but so much for being heartbroken due to the fact that my teacher didn't get our test due to some "problems" but anyway today I'm searching for people who could help me with our project in school. We're going to make an online business and since my groupmates are not artistic in digital art (but one of them is good in lettering) nor are they good or even if they are they don't want to with coding CSS well maybe they could do HTML but not CSS(but one maybe is willing to learn). So far I'm searching for people good in digital art Very Happy (Guess what I'm thinking) and for that person to create a logo for us and so far I'm being crushed by CSS since I forgot how to code it T_T but well I'm learning how to do it again and with dreamweaver this time so wish me luck.

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm

@Itera: We should just do a crack one XDDDD
Natsume Yuujinchou = makes you in a good mood =w=
@Demios: Ohh an online business? Awesome! Good luck! : D

Today was not so special.
At first I was wondering why people were wearing pink and some had flowers and teddy bears and such. It took me a while to realize that it was Valentine's day. XD History, English, and Math were boring. In Chem we got to play with acid. Whoot. XD Might as well stuff my face with food and watch tons o' anime. <-- How I spend Valentine's day. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 am

@Demios: An online business huh? That's pretty cool ^^ Even if there are some complications..

@Will: Yes. Yes we should. Do all the weirdest voices... Oh jeez. We could sing Gumi's Ten Faced. Imagine how insane that would be xD
Natsume definitely makes everything better. So does Tanuma. I've always liked Tanuma. And I see why you feel the way you do about their relationship. I can't go back Will. Not after that episode xDD It was beautiful.
Good plan for Valentines day Smile I plan on following through with a very similar plan x)

I had a really good day actually. We exchanged Valentines in my Teacher Advisor group so I have no shortage of candy, and cards with nice messages... and that made me feel really good about myself., and the day. We finished Apollo 13 today in Physics, had a study session in History, and although PE was hell, I made it through. all the guys waiting outside my school for their girlfriends was unnerving though =_= My Dad actually bought me a small box of chocolate, which made me really happy as well, and I got a message from a ffnet friend of mine who lives in Spain., who hasn't talked to me since November or so :')
I made some brownies as well when I got home, so I think I'll eat those after dinner, play an Otome game yes I gave in to temptation. I'm a bad bad person xD;, watch some Supernatural , and eat lots of candy =w=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 am

@Demios-

Cool~ what kind of online business is it gonna be?

@Will&Itera-

We're actually gonna do this? xD It would be so fun! I'm up for a crack chorus.

@Will-

Watching anime and gluttonous eating are a great way to spend any day. 8D

@Itera-

*so jealous of all the candy and chocolate* : ' D

-----

Today was the first Valentines Day that I actually gave a crap about. xD

Some of my friends got me a pink teddy bear(I named her Bonnibel~), Spider Man floaty for the pool, a sweater, scarf, and an awesome Hell Girl themed card. ;w; Best gifts ever.

Classes kinda sucked. P.E. was awful. We were supposed to do the buddy mile. I gave it my all and ran the entire thing without stopping and the teacher made us run another lap because three people walked part of it. =_='

After school my friend Kenna and I went on our super heterosexual date in our Prussia/Italy wigs. Because, every social outing we have must be done in those cosplays. It's a rule now. xD We went to go see Woman in Black, mainly because Daniel Radcliffe is in it. Yup. I got our entire 'date' (minus the actual movie) on tape and am going to edit it's derpy-ness later for Facebook. Dear lord.

The movie was good, just not as great as all the hype. By the time it was done I thought, "Was that all?". Dan's look suited him, I'll say that. I wasn't too sure about the side burns at first, but they really do look quite nice. Could have sworn he was wearing mascara though. He's got some loonnng eyelashes, or is that just me? There were some moments that my friend and I held onto each other and screamed. We tried to make Harry Potter jokes to ease the tension of the moments when you know something is going to pop out. ^^' I wonder if Dan's character was suicidal or clinically stupid, because every time some scary shit happened, he'd rush over. Really? Some one's Gryffindor is showing.
The ending was just....whaaat? I will say no more. While the credits rolled I stood up, raised my light up wand toward the screen and said, "Harry, you could have used this!". xD

Some one go watch this movie so I can have some one to rant to. 'Kay?

After the movie we wandered around downtown at night by ourselves. I'm not sure what was scarier, the movie or our experiences. There are alot of homeless guys who probably do drugs in that area. One guy approached us and asked for money and I lied and said I spent it all. D: I kept telling my friend that we should go back inside the theater, but she kept saying, "Nah, let's go farther into the downtown ghetto.". We must have wandered around for an hour video taping until we finally found my grandma to pick us up.

Now to re-charge for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 am

Last night, I made a nice long post about my day, but somehow, I was unable to post it. BAH.

Anyway, my Valentines' Day was... just like any other day, if you discount the constant comments. Yes, we had our swimming, and got our free time (Which may probably be the only one this year, like last year; hopefully, there's another one next week). Anyway, the dissection was okay. We ended up ripping out the insides of the fish and the poor chick. Including the latter's eyes. Which I wanted to take home until everyone in the vicinity disapproved vehemently. The pig's heart wasn't that bad, though. I was even able to poke my hand through the cavities. A gloveless hand, at that. At least the pig's insides were washed by that time. Sadly, when the heart-cutting fun ensued, I was spacing out, being a derp, so I missed quite a lot of it. :<

Other than that, it was an okay day. The end.

I also wrote a bit of poetry yesterday, here. Hey, it's not everyday I even WRITE something. So... it's probably of questionable quality... It's actually written as if some person is suddenly introducing himself, so if you don't know that, the latter parts might get horribly confusing...

Oh, yeah. FREE SKETCH REQUESTS! I'll be kind and extend to the seventeenth, but after that, no more.
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

@Itera: Oh dear. XDDD We should also do The disappearence of Hatsune Miku -shot- XDD
Omg same. After that episode you just have no choice but to ship them!
AHH BROWNIES. -wants- =3=
@Oz: Ahh everyone is seeing that movie! I heard it's a scary movie so... me + scary movies = I'll pee my pants. XDDD But since I'm curious.... I kind of want to see it.
@Akkie: Ah dissection~ I remember that. I had to dissect a rat. Yay. -.-"

Today was really boring.
I don't know why, but it seemed like A LOT of people were tired because I heard people say it so many times today.. o_o History was boring. During study, I wanted to write my essay for English, but the people beside me were making fun of Bleach and Naruto <--(shows I actually like a lot) so it was really hard to focus. Meh I'm used to people not liking those shows anyways so at least that didn't ruin my mood. >.< In Chem we did two labs and they were so boring. We did a penny lab and we put it in acid so it could get all hollow in the inside, so after that, I ripped my penny apart. It was fun. ;D
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:38 am

@Oz: You saw Woman in Black? Lucky you... I can't convince anyone to go with me, and I am not going by myself. But we'll see. Then you can rant all you want xDD

About our alleged crack!Chorus:
So it seems at this point xD;. If you guys are up for it, I'm in as well xP

@Akkie: Ah goodness... dissection huh? D: I've somehow gotten through life thus far without dissecting anything ^^; Yet. T_T Sketch requests huh? Hmmm...

@Will: xDDD EXACTLY. What else are you supposed to do in such situations? Believe otherwise? Pfft. As if.
Sounds like a pretty uneventful day ^^ Too bad about the anime haters though they are pretty much everywhere. I have to ignore people like that all the time.

So, we got a new song today in my choir. Or rather a 12 minute medley of Rodgers and Hammerstein's more famous pieces. I'm really looking forward to working on this, though it looks like It'll be a little tedious...
I got a late valentine card from a friend of mine during Latin, based off BBC's Sherlock, so that was great... and then I did pretty well on a test I had in English. The rest of the day was pretty boring, though we watched Monster's Inc in our TA, and ate brownies... Lunch was pretty boring, and we during the whole spirit week activities going on to gain class points, it was no surpise to see that we lost during the 1st round... But overall it turns out we're coming in third, so we're not doing as badly as everyone thought.
I had to stay after school for an hour to make up a PE class, so I just took the opportunity to space out as I stayed on the stationary bike things the whole time... next time I have to make up a class, I'll just bring homework, put it on the handle bars and get it done during that time. Should be fairly easy.
xDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 pm

@Akkie you made some poetry too?
@Will Haha playing with acids I want to make my coins hollow too, but no... we're stuck with watching abortion videos *shudder* poor babies.....
@Itera Rodger and Hammerstein's? Please tell me you're going to sing "Getting to know you" xDD It's a fun song

But before that we watched some Abortion videos in Bio....poor babies.
Did some expressions in C language, Algebra in Math, Some stuff about Online business in T.L.E.,
We were preparing a presentation in A.P. and we did some Indian dances related to Hinduism and we did the pose of Shiva and then practiced our presentation.
Swimming in P.E. and my ankles and nose hurt afterwards.
At home It's day 2 of making the website so far I downloaded a flash spiral gallery for the pictures and still thinking of the CSS format since the name is "Firestar" and we're gonna sell some organic products like facial wash and the like(So far the concepts are pretty far from cohesion. Fire and Plants? ) and so anyway my classmate made a logo well, he's making it hard for me to redraw it on the computer and it's not even a logo, more like a banner or header of some sort but anyway just doing my job.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm

@Itera: I'm up for the chorus thing haha. Just how will we do it? XDD
Bahaha nice! I never made up my PE classes. XDD
@Demios: Abortion videos? Oh dear... D:

Today was alright.
In English we had to work on our essays. The person that edited mine was so suprised when she heard that I went to an art school. XD She said, "HOLY CRAP. NO WAY!" XD In math we played with dirt. Yay. Then the rest of the day I worked on my essay again. Blehhh. We have a 4 day week, but I have to wake up early on all 4 days because I have a dog show. Ugh... And here I wanted to sleep in. =_____=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 am

@Demios: An abortion video? D:

@Will: Ummm.. I'm not really sure. We could split whatever songs we want to sing into pieces for each of us ,and jjust sing those seperate parts, and put it all together, Or something. I'm not sure. >_> In any case after being recorded you could both email them to me or something and I could try to figure out how to mix it... I'll do some research on the matter xDD;
Poor thing D: I hate when you think you get to get some sleep, and something else comes up and steal it a way.

So today was "Dress like a Guy day" for our spirit week, so my friend dressed up like the 11th Doctor and wore the fez I gave her and we fangirled over her outift some. I found it very funny that although most of the school was dressed like guys, it was the sophmores that had the geekiest ones. We had the 10th and 11th doctors, Jack Sparrow, and Harry Potter xDD Aren't we classy?
Anyways in Physics we had a lab and I was really frustrated because no one did anything but talk in my lab group. Then in Study one of my friends was analyzing mine and my awesome dressed up friend's, planners and telling us the state of mind of both of us. I apparently have anger issues judging by how harshly I scratch things out xP;
PE was alright, we played Badminton which I suck at, and that was about it.
Finished up some homework, and now I think I'm going to sing the off vocal versions of Senbon Sakura and Two Breaths Walking and annoy my younger sister. =w=

Edit: I forgot! So, the teacher I had for Algebra last year was dressed as a woman. He was wearing a braided blonde wig, and a sort of vintage pioneer -like dress. It was awesome xDDD

Edit 2 8D; :
So my dad has had quite a few highschool interns working with him lately, and he and my mom were talking about them when I was walking back to my room. So I go in my room, close the door, next thing they're yelling at me, so I open it back up, and there's my mom, yelling at me that "Your dad is working with a really cute boy. He's your age. He's japanese. He's cute and shy 8D" xDD It just cracked me up, because my mom has me almost figured out. Almost.
Just had to share that. Dunno why though xP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 am

@Demios-

*wishes swimming as an option in my P.E. class* xD

Oh my, abortion video? That doesn't sound too fun..

@Will-

What do you mean by you played with dirt in Math? Sounds interesting. o:

@Itera-

We'll find a way to make this chorus thing work. It's too epic not to do~ At least we don't have a deadline, haha.

Your school is amazing for having a cross dressing event. I think I'll just move over there. xD

Pfffff, whaaat?! That Algebra teacher...props to him.

I say, go for this guy. ;D He seems like a catch.

------

Today was surprisingly pretty fun.

In P.E. we got to go back to the cycle room after weeks of just running. I actually got a work out that made up for eating P.F Chang's and vegan cheesecake yesterday. Booyah.

During break everyone was locked out of the lunch room so the day was spent outside. It felt weird to be in the sun. :I
I have everyone their belated Valentine's Day cards that I spent hours on yesterday. xD They were all made up of my friend's OTP's and bishies mixed in with perverted jokes and d'aww worthy short stories and stuff. I was nervous to see if they'd liked them or not because I had to rush them, but I received hugs in the end. That's all that matters. : )

Instead of 3rd period we went to this multi-cultural assembly. Thankfully I wasn't alone and one of my friend's classes was there too, so we hung out. They had us go to different booths to learn about culture, but we just stayed at the origami booth that an upperclassmen friend of ours was running. After much frustration and blonde-ness showing through, I some what successfully made a fox, balloon, and a crane. My friend did most of my folding~

Lunch was nice and my last two classes went by quick. I had choir practice after school and according to my friend/instructor, I've gotten better! Kinda! It's a start. xD

After school I went to the Japanese store to get ingredients for daifuku (there's food booths tomorrow and we were graciously assigned Japanese food). The lady who runs the small store who knows me by now pointed out which anko filling would be easiest. =w= They turned out good. The only problem is I suck at forming them into balls so the bottoms are almost non-existent. Oh well, no one at my school will tell the difference.

Oh, and from this day forth I'm going to start using facial masks. A friend insists that normal people don't wash their faces with soap and water, but use masks instead. .__. What?
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:37 pm

@Itera: "Dress like a Guy Day"? ... is it bad I find this hot? (I actually find ladies in suits sexy, among other things.
Just as much as I find guys in drag hilariously awesome. LOL nice @ Algebra teacher)
@Oz: We don't have lunch rooms here. We eat outside. Where there's a lot of roof.
@Demios: It's... not much. I don't make poetry much, and I am far too scatterbrained to be able to make anything lit that's satisfying... but, it's still fun!
As for the abortion video... YOU HAD TO MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME... about four years ago... (Yes, we were shown abortion videos, too. Before the country's high school year standards. It... was not pleasant.)
@Will: Playing with dirt on Math? -wonder, wonder- Also, at least you just have four days of waking up early. As for me, I end up sleeping about six hours a day. 5AM, the waking hours, every ordinary school day. :/

Today was eventful.

The lessons weren't, though. Usual lessons and homework and luls.

But other than that, we did watch a dance competition for many schools that took place in our school. We were only able to watch the dance competitions (There were others, actually), but because of reasons, we only have one subject's time (read: 1 hour) of watching the competition.

The dance competition happens to be about folk dances. All the schools had some nice dances, but ours seemed like the hardest to do. It was quite exquisite, all the same.

After that, home! Supposedly, we were also going to practice a dance for our club (That's what our Math club decided. Don't ask why. Just... know about it.)

Home sweet home. I am now listening to various Pop'N Musics, spazzing at the Homestuck update and Retrace LXX spoilers~♥♥♥ ESPECIALLY THE LATTER.

... yes, the dance competition and the updats were the things that made this day eventful. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

@Will playing with dirt.. in Math? that's gotta be the most awesome thing to do in math ever...
@Itera Dress like a guy day? lol your teacher dressed as a girl? I want to see my teacher dressed as a girl right now...
@Oz -is jealous- I want some japanese food....
@Akkie Well at least you had the capacity to make one Very Happy
Abortion videos are never pleasant and it never will except for sadists...
Dance competition? We have one at school for our year level so it's like a production for each section. Good news is that we're the section that's usually in the top 3 since we had great dancers here but bad news is we only have 1 week (day, because we can only practice in school on Wednesday) to practice until performance.

Well today is the same old days of school.. we discussed somethings in our filipino class. Unluckily I got chapter 15 which is the first thing.... note to self never pick papers from the floor. Anyway we had a CCF chapter test and I got a good score (I won't tell since it will make me look all showy and stuff). Math.... was hard as usual. At our computer class the air-con was very cold... but anyway I manage to not listen but do the hands-on pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 am

@Oz: Haha alright x) Though we'll have to come up with some song ideas then... ^^;
Feel free to come up here and join me anytime xDD;
(Haha, IKR? I'll have to find a way to meet this boy my dad's working with~ ^^)
Facial masks huh o_o I must not be a normal person then. although I'm pretty sure that's already been established xD;;

@Akkie: For once I haven't been able to bring myself to look at the spoilers for the new chapter >_<

@Demios: Ugh. Math =_=;

So! Today was the last day of our spirit week, and the Sophomore class came in 3rd :'D Which, is better than any of us had hoped xD;
We watched more of Ben Hur in Latin today and really got into the story, and has our usual commentary going on, shipping Ben Hur with every male character that showed up, and making fun of his female romantic interest. We got after him for rejected Jesus, then for rejecting the Romans, and were pretty much screaming at the smart board during the famous chariot scene - meanwhile my teacher just laughed at us from the back of the room. But it was great - so much fun to watch xDD
I forget sometimes how relaxing English can be. I feel like it's one of my favorite classes again... although it really sucks because either no one can digest the content of A Tale of Two Cities, didn't read it, or are just sincerely dumb, because I was the only one answering any of the questions on a work sheet we got to today, and the only one who could give a straight answer to the teacher when she came around asking our groups about what we had down. I really don't know what is with the people in my group. Not to be rude or anything except.. well, it's just really irritating.
Geometry was as dull as always, although I was able to sketch a picture of a character from my newest BL story idea, which I think I'll post with tomorrow's entry if I'm bored enough. It's actually something I'm rather quite proud of. xD;
During lunch... x) I had a lot of fun. My friend who likes most of the same stuff that I do (excluding manga) and I were fangirling over a bunch of British actors while two of my other friends rolled their eyes and the remaining too just observed. It was great. We just went on and on and on, and apparently we're going to get lockers side by side next year, and since all the lockers in the school are blue, we're going to decorate them to look like the TARDIS ^^;
And that was pretty much my whole day. I might be going to a sleepover at my friend's house on Sunday night so that we can watch movies and eat and eat and eat last time we went to her house we re-discovered fruit rollups and ate a whole box of them so I'm looking forward to that, even if we don't all have the same taste in movies. Perhaps I can talk them into Monty Python and the Holy Grail though. I know at least half of them like that.

Edit: Oh my god I read the spoilers and downloaded the raws for the new PH chapter. ;A; HELP ME. EMOTIONS. SO MANY EMOTIONS.
I don't know whether to just start worshiping MochiJun right now or to start sobbing. Probably a combination of the two, but mostly the latter.

Last edited by Itera on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:33 am

Today is Pandora Hurts day. Nothing much.

I am currently procrastinating homework instead of doing something actually productive as I wait for more discussions for Retrace 70.

Yes, the raws are out in LiveJournal. GET THERE!

Really, I have a feeling that my whole day would consist of something like this.

sobsoblaughcryhasmilegog-boxed-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:10 am

@Itera-

Your English class and mine sound the same. xD;;

Oooo, do post! I love seeing character designs~ It gives me inspiration. (I had a BL story I was working on in my head for a while and abandoned it.. D: )

The Holy Grail. Yes. Just, yes. <3
It takes a certain type of person to really get Monty Python comedy. One of my classes watched clips and they couldn't really grasp it. Since I was raised on British comedy, it's one of my favorites. xD

@Akkie-

Pandora Hurts. I'm gonna use that. xDDDD So accurate.

I'm going to be affected for the next week or so. Really. I shouldn't have read the translations because now I won't sleep.

-----

It's Friday. Thank you, baby Jesus.

As I was walking into school today, a girl I knew from anime club was blocking my path with a brooding look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she began to go on this rant that apparently she and her family are all psychics and that she had a vision. I thought I'd play along and asked her what it was. Long story short she said that she was standing infront of a dead body that had our school's initials on their jacket. She kept changing the story and first said that she knew exactly who that particular person was, then said that it was symbolism for our school as a whole. She then went on to saying that she had fairy/demon powers that were mystically given to her.

ಠ_ಠ

At that point I was like, "Okay, this is complete bull crap." . I made an excuse that it was cold and I needed to go somewhere warm so she yelled, "Don't tell anyone! You have powers too!".

.....Yeah.

Classes were meh. I was confident about the test on WWI for World History, so I told my teacher to bring it on. He replied with, "Bitchin'. : D " then proceeded to blast Mr. Bombastic through the classroom while dancing to it as he gave out tests. There's a reason he's one of my favorite teachers.

We had an extended lunch period for club food booths. Since we were only given notice about this yesterday, choir was our only club that had the chance to get a booth together. We couldn't sell my daifuku because my friends ate it all when they were supposed to take it to the fridge. xD;; All we had were sandwiches, onigiri, rice, curry, and fruit punch. Our best seller was the fruit punch because our school consists of uncultured teens who prefer doughnuts and deep fried oreos. People sneered at our healthy food as they walked by. =3=

I thought I was going to have a nice, calm weekend. Then I read the translation for Retrace 70. Pandora Hurts, it is.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Lakestone

Alexandra Lakestone

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAY
I `M AN GENIUS .....MISS PERFECT....
I PASSED MY FINAL EXAM and now I´m an full optometrists

MORE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://leviathanenvy.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 am

@Itera: Hmm ok. I still need to figure out how I shall record this... XD
@Oz: We played with dirt to shape it up and then measure it. Somehow it was related to geometry... XD

Ughh...
I haven't been on in a while because our dog show is so busy. So tired. I still need to finish my history homework. I shouldn't even be on here. I need to do history homework. It's due Tuesday. What do I do. I got a smart phone. I think my illness is crawling back again. I'm tired.

I'm going to do history homework right now. Bye.
XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Wooh! Today I just bought my new violin.Well, I was supposedly to be in archery class but the place was closed for renovation so I had violin classes instead. So I am both excited and nervous, so far I am just going to enroll at the violin class (the earlier the better to get your desired time slot). And anywho I wish my violin class will be well...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:00 pm

@Demios: Oh a violin? Awesome~ *o*

THE BUSY WEEK IS FINALLY OVER.
-sigh- But I'm going to be dead in school tomorrow. I bet you anything I'm going to fall asleep in one of my classes. Oh well. =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:14 am

@Demios: Violin huh? That's really cool ^^
@Will: About recording - do you have a built in recorder on your computer? Usually if you search it under the start up menu thing, something can be found.

So, this weekend I worked on a Pandora Hearts fic. that's I have to finish by Wednesday for a contest on DA, read a bunch of the books I got from the library last week, and also went to my friend's house for a sleepover last night. We didn't really do too much - we watched Bruce Almighty, then just sort of lazed around on the floor, and played a lazy version of Truth or.. Truth with questions generated by an App on my friend's phone. And we all talked about the questions, so it was more like a bunch of conversation starters and a means of staying awake. It was fun to a point, and could have been more fun I think, but a few of them kept complaining about how uncool we are - which really isn't something we have to worry about at my school... nobody is cool there. Cool is nonexistant. But they kept talking badly about the anime group and nerdy girls at my school, and it really annoyed me so I just went to bed. Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with some of them - especially when they have no clue what Ghibli films are, and think Monty Python is horror. T_T
But on a lighter note I got quite a bit of sleep so that' put me in a relatively good mood today..
I think I'll put up my drawing tomorrow though, because I'm too lazy to go get the scanner to work in the basement. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next