Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Itera

Itera

Today Today Today - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:15 am

@Break: Wow! That's great Very Happy
@Will: Oh. I do the whole falling asleep, writing scribbles thing sometimes in Physics when we take notes ^^;

So, nothing much has happened in the last day or so... Started P.E this semester, and I'm sore as all heck already. I'm going to die tomorrow during the next class T_T
We started reading a Tale of Two Cities in English, which I actually find interesting, because it's so ridiculously wordy... plus the late 1700's and all of the 19th century is a really interesting time period. In my opinion at least.

So not much going on. Trying to get my sister to sing Vocaloid Karaoke with me on Youtube, but she's resisting so I'm singing duets by myself. It's sorta depressingly fun xDD;
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 pm

@Itera: Vocaloid karaoke?! Nice! XDDD

Today was really boring as always...
In English we had to do carasoul notes and it took such a long time. =____= In math we plaed jeopardy and I got most of the problems wrong.... then we took a test and I think I did pretty bad on it. =.=" Now I have to work on my English journal which is due Monday for 200 points. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Lakestone

Alexandra Lakestone

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:10 pm

My day was *urghs*......
Mhm I had to learn for my final tests on saturday but this where and is soooooooooooooooooo boring. I know it´s better to be more "active" in that point

Yesterday I started, after years without writing storys, a new fanfiction. Full of power I wrote the first 2 chapters down and posted them. Today....I have no ideas how my story could go on or end ...shit
Back to top Go down
http://leviathanenvy.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm

@Alex: Ew. Tests. xP

Today I had a snow day so I didn't have to go to school!!!!!! Whoot whoot!
It's kinda everywhere on the news that we had a huge snow storm, but I think it's not really a suprise... I mean where I live, we have such bipolar weather so... yeah... XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 am

@Alex-

Good for you getting two chapters down. I've been planning a series in my head for two years and I don't even have a rough draft of the first chapter. xD;;

@Will-

Aw, lucky! Getting snow and all that. California sucks.

----

This morning was freezing. I didn't wear a jacket to P.E. and by the time class was over I could not feel my hands. I had to have a friend button my shirt up for me. It's scary when your hands are a different color than the rest of your body. D:

In Animal Care we had to draw a poster for common house pets. I chose the hamster so I drew Hamtaro. :'D So many memories. A few people in my class actually knew who it was.

During lunch there was a band playing on stage and no one was paying attention to them. My friend Milly decided that we should support them, so we stood out in the center of the room and clapped awkwardly. The awkward clapping ascended into dorky dancing. No one joined in. xD It was just us infront of half the school. Every time she tried twirling me around, I'd stumble like an idiot. I need to brush up my dance moves. Seriously.

I had the house to myself after school and decided to do something nice for my mom and aunt. I made them a strawberry smoothy with all the fixins and left it for them in the fridge. I thought it might brighten their day. Nope. They didn't give a crap. So much for trying to be pleasant~

The rest of the evening was spent on Skyward Sword. Now I have to deliver soup to some guy I don't know all because I broke a chandelier to get a heart container. Abo53qb5oq'5q5q!!
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 am

Exams. Are. OVEEER.

... then again, there's that one last one. And this bucket load of homework I feel like doing tomorrow (I wanna draw Alice and Leo cosplaying each other in SAI right now!). But, still. Just ONE more exam! But mom decided we celebrate it anyway by eating at KFC and buying some ice cream at a nearby McDonald's. By the time I got home, I went around going all "CHEESECAKES" because all this fridge and spaz...

Also, I wanna see some other people who know (Even better: LIKES) Pop'N Music. WHO, OH, WHO IS WILLING TO GET BARRAGED BY ENDLESS POP'N MUSIC SPAM HERE?
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm

@Oz: Aww Hamtaro! That show was so cute! >3>
@Akkie: Ohh ice cream~ =w=
-doesn't know pop n' music- Sorry... >.<

Today ish a boring day...
I think I'm getting a cold though because my throat is starting to hurt really bad. I think I'm getting it from my sister. =___= She was coughing on my computer (on purpose) a week ago so maybe I caught her germs. =_______=
Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 am

@Oz - Aww, I remember watching Hamtaro when I was little... it used to come on right before I had to go to preschool, so I would watch it while eating breakfast ^^;;
@Will - I hope you feel better ^^

I had a nice lazy day today - I actually got a good amount of sleep... 12 hours exactly, which I'm so proud of. Lately I've been sleeping for five hours max. =_= Not a good course of action, but a hard habit to break somehow.
So anyhow, did some homework, laid in bed reading (and in some cases re-reading) my huge volume of Sherlock Holmes stories, being bored, listening to an unhealthy amount of vocaloid, and considered working on one of my short stories, but didn't. I'm in one of those moods where I just feel like laying in bed, with icecream, or candy or something and playing free otome games. So I downloaded some of those as well xDD;
I know what I'll be doing tonight... other than watching some Drama's and maybe some Anime...

Last edited by Itera on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

@Akkie-

I have no idea what Pop'N Music is, but I'm willing to be spammed~ xD

@Will-

Oh no! *hugs* Get better soon! Alot of people I know are getting a sore throat these days. D: Be careful!

@Itera-

Ah, otome games. I never did figure out how to download the English patch for Hatoful Boyfriend. ;A; I want to play it soooo badddd!

-----

My Saturdays are no longer a day of rest. These past few weeks I've been all booked out with agendas. As they say, be careful what you wish for. xD

The morning was mostly derping around. I've been practicing curling my hair since yesterday because my hair is always so bland and boring. I almost have this curling iron thing down. Kinda. Wrapping my hair around the barrel is easy, but letting go of the clamp is the hard part. I have alot to learn about hair care. xD

I went to my mom's friend's birthday party for a while in the ghetto part of town at a church (the ghetto is pretty damn amazing). While I was there I ran into a boy who used to give me troubles back in 8th grade. He wasn't a bad person, just really annoying and snitch like. If you go back far enough on this forum you can probably find posts involving rants about him. Anyway, he'd grown alot. He's like a foot taller than me now. I also had to try and get over the voice change. It's been a long time since I last saw him. We casually chatted about how things are going over at the old private school. Alot of drama and barely any students, as usual. Not surprised at all.

After an hour or so I went over to my friend Kenna's house to watch the new Hetalia:Word Series dvds with her. On the back of the dvd it was described as "Part:Squee". Funimation, you were right on the money with the squee part. Not one intelligent noise came from our mouths the entire time, just: "Squeee!!", "Hnnnnghh!", and "Eeeeeyahhhh!". Something along those lines. xDDDD We didn't finish the dvd by the time my mom came to get me, so we'll have to continue the rest of the squee fest next week. Ohmygawd chibi Prussia!!I want to take him home with meeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:29 am

@Will + Oz: Here, here. Have a look~
(While we're at it, here are some other songs from an epic that PoMu served to be a gateway drug to~)

Did homework. Procrastinated. Went to church and ate my dinner at a restaurant. Had some more spazzings at Zektbach (The epic in question). Yeah, that's all I did today. Not much interesting other than Zektbach things. And playing around with the piano. (My skills? It's actually an absolute insult to all true pianists everywhere to refer to me as one!)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Lakestone

Alexandra Lakestone

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA I´m in th Abyss....... wahhh
I WILL DIE I WILL DIE....so many MONSTERS....

oh....sorry , my fault. It´s just the towns really big shoppingmall....*hehehe* laughing

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

@Itera&Oz: Thank you~ ;w;
@Akkie: Ohhh I've seen these before!! (but different version of them) XD I've always wanted to try them~
@Alex: Bahahahahaa XDDD

Today I skipped school because I'm still not feeling well. I took some medicine and now it's kind of getting better. Taking nighttime medicine during the daytime is fun. I slept like a log. =w=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 am

@Oz: What part of downloading the patch did you have problems with? I might be able to help.. somehow.
@Akkie: There, there. My piano playing skills are nothing to speak of either ^^;\
@Alex: xDD
@Will: Poor thing. But sleep is a good thing, and I'm glad you got some xD;

So, I made it through my first four classes today, before I ended up going home sick.. I think I have some sort of stomach flu, and it's really no surprise to me I got it, since my sister was sick on Friday, and I'm sort of notorious for catching everything -_-
I think all I really did was sleep... I listened to a drama cd before hand, but I ended up falling asleep during that... I watched some movies on Turner Classic, which I really enjoyed - I was sure I was going to hate Foreign Correspondent, but I ended up really liking it- then laughed my way through "My Ghost Story" and a few episodes of somesort of Sasquatch show. The latter of which, was entirely ridiculous xDDD
I think I might be staying home again tomorrow, but I'm not sure..
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 pm

@Itera: Yeah, it's really a pain ending up with some kind of sickness all of a sudden while important things happen, isn't it?
@Will: Get well soon! (You too, Itera!)
Also, there's more where that came from! (Lessee... 100+ characters, and a song for each of 'em...)
@Alex: Yeah, shopping can really be tiring, a lot of the time...

Not much special events happened (Exam results aside; I did kinda OK with all of 'em) 'cept I decided to do a very smart thing: Read the Real Life High Octane Nightmare Fuel entry of TV Tropes starting at 8PM when I was supposed to do something for school. Gog, I need the Gushes and CMOFs and Sweet Dreams Fuel and cute sites to recover after this...

Yay, more ideas for my 4koma, original fiction and blargy fantasizings about that other fiction (Scars Left On Your Heart, WHY SO ADDICTVE)!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 pm

@Itera: Ah the stomach flu is going around as well. =__= Get well!~
@Akkie: Thank you~ =w=

I took a day off of school again because I'm still sick and our little car can't get out of the snow. (It snowed some more last night and it's still snowing). xP I'm just going to laze around and watch some anime. =3=
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 am

@Will: The words are pretty uplifting, so...
Get better soon!

-listening to, yes, listening, not watching, The Demented Cartoon Movie, cause NO HOMEWORK with tomorrow as the deadline-

Oh, yeah. Our teacher talked about some reclamation act about putting up a building on one isolated island with lots of birds and ducks. Apparently, this is a bad idea, because if they did, the place surrounding the island would be flooded. Guess what? That very place also happens to be where our school is. And better than that, it affects a larger area than that, ex: the exact same place I live in. Obviously, I was pretty downhearted for a while.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 am

@Will: That's a good way to spend your day Smile
@Akkie: Oh. Oh that's not good D:

Went back to school today (I stayed home yesterday) and all of my classes were extremely boring and I have nothing to report.
On tumblr however today I had an interesting conversation/sort of rp session with an anon concerning bondage and strangulation. -_- I'm not sure whether to be completely disturbed or morbidly amused that we actually talked about that. It's probably the former. I had to talk to a friend of mine from ffnet during most of that time in order to keep myself sane. xDD;
Other than that.. interesting development, nothing much happened. -_-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 pm

@Akkie: Thank you~
Yikes. D:
@Itera: LMAO XDDD

Today I actually went to school today. (Yeah I didn't go yesterday...) In English I totally forgot that we were acting out a scene from the book we're reading, but thankfully I was the narrator and all I had to do was read from the book. Later we watched the movie of the book we're reading. Since it's about war, the movie was depressing. =/ Math was boring as ever. I got a bad grade on my test. Derp. During lunch, we were talking about Valentine's day and how our school does this thing called Valograms which is when people request a 'love' song to someone and then people from choir sing it to you. I told my friends I got one last year from this person I hardly knew and then they started yelling at me why I didn't say so sooner. I guess I forgot to tell them last year.... I thought I did though. Whoops. XD During TA, my teacher didn't get lunch yet and he went out to go and get some. Later, he came back with a huge soda and gave it to me. Whoot. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:51 am

@Will: ... wow that's awkward. I would have freaked out if something like that happened to me.

School was oddly relaxing today - got invited to a birthday party :'D And we're going to go see Young the Giant so that's going to be fun - even if I don't know many of their songs 8)
Watched Apollo 13 during physics today, and I think I was one of maybe three people who've seen it before so that was a little weird. History we had a quiz, but we had to have illustrations with it, so that was a lot of fun actually. I really enjoyed it Smile
PE was meh. We're on self defense now - or rather we just finished it up- which is always interesting, but I had no clue what I was doing since I missed last class -_- However, the people who taught us are black belts in Karate, and so they did a bit of a sparring match at the end so we could watch, and I recognized all the Japanese terms they used :') That definitely made my day - even if I wanted to yell at the people who were making fun of it. =_=

Otherwise I didn't do much... watched some covers of vocaloid songs done by native english speakers, found some surpristingly good ones, and stared at auditions for youtube vocaloid chorus's - I don't think I'd ever join one, but it's nice to think about doing so. Singing for a collab with other people... I think that would be fun.

And that was my day 8DD
-_-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 pm

@Itera: It was really awkward. wahhhhh
Ohh one day I want to do a Vocaloid cover. One day...

Today was painful.
I have cramps if you know what I mean so I really wanted a cane to walk around with. It was tempting to collapse and just crawl on the floor instead. Really. In History we went over the test and I was ready to be kicked out since I didn't take it, but my teacher didn't. Apparently you only have 2 days to make it up. I was gone for those 2 days. ;_____; In English we watched the movie. I'm so confused because the movie is skipping scenes and then going back to them. And people that are supposed to be dead aren't dead. o__o Math was boring. In Chem I had no idea what we were doing so I just zoned out. =3=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 am

@Itera-

Quote :
On tumblr however today I had an interesting conversation/sort of rp session with an anon concerning bondage and strangulation. -_- I'm not sure whether to be completely disturbed or morbidly amused that we actually talked about that. It's probably the former.

I saw that on my dashboard and was really concerned for you. xDDDD H-how did that person even find your blog?

Young the Giant? Lucky! xD I've only heard one of their songs, Cough Syrup. It's on my mp3 player. I should really listen to more of their music.

As for Vocoloid choruses, they do look fun. I'd join one myself if I could actually sing, haha.

@Will-

I hear you with the cramps, bro. I just got over my episode a few days ago. D: Sucks to be a woman some times.

----

I haven't been at school nearly all week because I had the most hellish monthly ever. Oh god. It was horrible.

As always when I've missed school, I was attacked with hugs from friends. I feel bad for worrying them like that. ^^'

Classes were, eh. Nothing happened. I went to my grandparent's after school and browsed through the cupboard. We had a 1 1/2 cups of mochiko left so I decided to do something with it. There was a recipe on the side of the box for cocoa mochi, so there was my sign from heaven. They turned out so good~ =w= <3 There was much nom-ing.

In the evening a friend was kind of complaining to me that I haven't stayed over at her house in a long time. To be honest, I'm scared of sleepovers. xD Not in the sense of being homesick, but not having time to myself at night. A girl needs her space, right? Or am I just weird? When I sleep I let my guard down and it's my moment of peace. I dunno. I spent the rest of my evening snacking on moar choco mochi, drawing fanart of one of my many OTPs (fangirl time is happy time), and read the obituary. Such serenity.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:05 am

Yesterday was not a very special day. Not that not a lot of things happened. Only thing I remember is the mountain of homework (With one of my van-mates volunteering to help me with one because she has nothing else to do at home) and Biology class, in which we watched a video about the digestive system. Our teacher accidentally skipped too much and ended up going to the next video, which also happens to be about the reproductive system, and... it had to be THAT scene. Cue endless laughter from the classroom.

And, I doodled this, too.
Spoiler:

As for today, I went to school because of an activity involving teaching the adopted community (AKA: Kids from poor families who also happen to have activities with our school a lot of the time) about brushing teeth and oral hygiene. Evidently, I was bored out of my skull enough to finish Black Beauty and doodle a few other things that don't need much mention.

After that, me and my mom bought some polvoron (Search it up; it's good!) from Goldilocks (It's a food shop here, some of them also doubling as restaurants), went home after failing to find the beads we needed, and now I am planning on restarting and ACTUALLY MAKING REAL PROGRESS on that favorite characters meme.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Lakestone

Alexandra Lakestone

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Some of the people come in our shop today where.....ARGHS!
Sometimes so stupid that I came to the opinion half Warburg( the town I life) have no brain inside the head.
I hate it when people say" I need new glases can I buy them here hehehehe"...........
Hey it´s an optician-shop......
Today I answerd "Uhm...no....."

AAAAAAAAAAAAND it was snowing the whole week....and it was fXXXXX cold outside ...my journey home to my family where cruel
( I´m such a poor thing........) Wink
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 am

@Will: That's too bad about the make up test - it's annoying when teachers are like that. =_=
@Oz: fdklafjsl THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN x') I have no clue how they found me but I hope they don't come back -_- Ah, I feel sort of the same way about sleepovers I guess. Night is the only time I have completely to myelf so sleepovers always feel a little... I don't know. Awkward?
@ BOTH OF YOU ^^ Pfft, we could make our own silly trio cover XDD That would be intersting xP
lol

@Akkie: WHOA I really like your doodle. It's so cool looking *O*
@Alex: Sounds like a bit of a not so good day D: That's too bad...

SO. My day. Let's see.
Well, I fell asleep really early last night, while we were in the car coming back from getting sushi, was dragged in the house, then fell back asleep ^^; So I ended up overall getting somewhere around thirteen hours of sleep. It was lovely 8D
Did quite a bit of thrift shopping, and I finally found a pair of shoes, that are my size, that could work for my Leo cosplay. (WHICH IS NOW OFFICIALLY COMPLETED if you ignore the fact that I have to do some surgery on the coat tails but whatever)
Afterwards we went and picked my younger sister up from a sleepover, we went to the library and I stocked up on some more books, then we headed home and I rewatched all the episodes of Natsume Yuujinchou Shin, and fangirled over Matoba some. I'm really not sure why I like him, because he's more than a bit of a creep, but whatever. Anyhow, that's really been my whole day.
... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

@Oz: Cocoa mochi?!?! -drools- =w=
@Akkie: LOL at your teacher skipping to the reproductive system. XDDD I remember when we had to learn about that. SO AWKWARD.
@Alex: Ugh we're getting snow too. xP
@Itera: YES. We should do a trio cover. That would be hilarious. XD
Sushi?!?! Lucky.
OMG I LOVE MATOBA TOO. MAYBE BECAUSE OF HIS RAPE FACE. AND HIS VOICE. -shot- XD

Right now I'm trying to do my Chemistry homework and I don't get one bit of it. Even though I took the notes I was absent for, I still don't get it. WHY DOES CHEMISTRY HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT?! Ugh. I might as well give up. =3=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next