Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Itera

Itera

Today Today Today - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:20 am

@Will: Ah... talk of Global Warming always makes me paranoid as well.
@Oz: I LOVE trolling people on Omegle xD especially when concerning Sherlock. They hate the Sherlockians there xD

So pretty much my day consisted of me preparing for, and dreading, my finals. T_T I am not looking forward to them at all... I've already started stressing out way too much, and letting it get to me.
And that was pretty much everything. Tomorrow I'll be doing some last minute studying, then might go to see Full Metal Alchemist at the movie theater. I've never actually watched the series, so I'm a little iffy in going to see the movie, but my dad has talked me into it ( Apparently, "You like anime. This is anime. " Is a valid reason for me to go) and hopefully, if it gets enough support we can get more anime movie releases with subs in the US. I sure hope so. -cough- I want Tiger and Bunny -cough-
If we don't see that movie and my mom somehow worms her way out of it, and my dad feels all guilty, perhaps I can talk them into seeing War Horse. I've been wanting to see that movie for almost a month now, and the friends of mine who said they wanted to see it with me, are no longer interested. And neither are my parents. And they don't want me to spend my money on a movie. And they refuse to drop me off at the theater by myself. T_T
Ah well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 am

Yesterday was unintresting and full of browsing and one new RP episode in which I was not able to participate in the epic battle at all, only being able to play when it was over. Let's focus on today.

Mom decided to drag me to a cousin's child's 1st birthday party, where I stuffed myself and was only able to browse various sites and log in to Gaia Online. I also decided to finally finish The Secret Garden there, and now, I can start on Black Beauty (That makes it six+ books I plan to finish!). When the party's over, I played SoulSilver on the way home, and suddenly got struck with musical inspiration and motivation. It's out of nowhere. So, when I finally got home, I declared to mom that I'll just be printing some easier piano scores I can practice with. (Her reply was that I have some potential with the piano, and it's a shame I waste it on playing around with the PC for, like, ever.)

-will just print music scores now woo-
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

@Oz: Gotta check out this Omegle. XDDDDD
@Itera: I want to go see the FMA movie too! But I have noone to go with and the movie theater is on a sketchy street.... =.="
@Akkie: I miss Gaia online~ I should go on there sometime. XD

Today I'm going to wash my dogs and I think that's it. Argh uneventful day.
I want to go see the new FMA movie (despite I haven't watched the other movies or Brotherhood), but I'm friends with people that DO NOT like anime. ;_____; Why? WHHHYYY?! And my family members wouldn't go with me too because they think anime is weird.. -sigh- I guess I'll just have to wait until it comes out on DVD or when it's subbed online. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

@Akkie: You play the Piano as well?
@Will: Darn. Too bad we don't know each other in real life. We could've seen it together xD

Alright, spent most of my day studying already, but I still have a lot more to do. Going to go to the library as well later, even though my library card has disappeared off the face of the earth T____T
I think the showing is at 6 tonight for FMA,.. and most of my family is pretty unenthusiastic about it. I don't know why they think they all have to go though. My sister and I would be fine by ourselves. Oh well. Rest of the day will probably be uneventful, other than some procrastination and studying. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 pm

@Itera: Right?! XD
Oohh nice! Later tell us how it was! -I don't mind spoilers- =w=

Today seemed like a slow day.
We had to take notes in history, but I was writing super slow. I was trying to write faster because we were running out of time, but my brain was still asleep, ;___; In math I was called up to do a problem and when the teacher called me I seriously had a heart attack. I had to calm down before I got up there because I get really nervous when I'm doing a problem on the board because I 'feel' everyone's stare.... I know it's awkward. >.< During lunch, I don't know why, but we were having a conversation about boobs. We chased away these two guys. XDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Regular school day... my throat hurts from speaking in the report... I had to supervise an acting presentation later on in our Health subject because it's about smoking. My "wife" (feels it is Sweden and Finland while acting lol Very Happy) in the story would have to slap me and she was known to slap really hard luckily it wasn't that hard Very Happy btw I just knew my classmates knew Pandora Hearts and said that it was great. I'm happy to find another person who knows Pandora Hearts even though they're not a fan. It's rare to find people who loves anime a lot here.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

@Itera: I'm still something of a Grade 1 student when it comes to the art of piano-playing! Still got a long ways to go...
@Will: ,,, now, you're making me guilty for not watching a lot of FMA and anime movies on TV.

Today was the first day of the week of celebrating the anniversary of my school's founding! And it consists of activities, booths and RIDES! It started with a bunch of English-related activities (Meanwhile, the grade school would have their fun), where I barely ever listened to the speeches or questions; I was chatting away about anime and Pandora Hearts with a friend from a different class and ended up sharing my sketches in my sketchpad with some other people.

When it was done, I followed her from place to place because there was literally nowhere else for me to go. I felt really stalker-ish about this because I've done so with other people I like to talk to, and sometimes, I'm worried over whether they're irked towards me or not (One is). Anyway, we went to a ride together with some of her other friends (I had eight tickets, but after that one ride, the others wouldn't go anymore) after eating lunch (The ride in question was faster than usual :I).

Twice, I decided to get separated from the group, in which I spent reading Black Beauty at the first time (Upstairs; there was this event in which one of our teachers would tell "jailers" who to "arrest", and I doubted that there were any up there; 'sides, it was pretty cold and sunless there), and watching a movie with some others at the second (... "Shutter Island", was it?). Anyway, after those little fiascos, I was finally able to borrow the first volume of Pandora Hearts that she borrowed from a fourth year, which I finished in almost one sitting. After that, it was time to go home, gave the volume back to that friend (Wishing I knew who the fourth year was) and after changing (The school's one that wouldn't let us go outside after school in anything not a school uniform; doesn't stop some other people, though), went to the service van, waited by sleep, HOME.

I will now read more Ao no Exorcist, chat with that friend online and browse about in Gaia Online. Also, MS Paint Adventures... yeah.

It's pretty obvious from the way I typed this that I am feeling mighty tired.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm

@Demios: Right?! It's so hard for me to find fellow anime lovers as well. =3=
@Akkie: Well I would watch them on TV, just that I have the crappiest TV ever. XDDD
Lucky! I wish our school would do that kind of event. ~o~

Today is super cold. ;_____;
Nothing really special today. It was boring. =3= Now gotta try and survive tonight because we can't turn on the heater because we're cheap. =3=
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 am

@Will: Wear your thick clothes, if there are any. Prioritize the darker ones!
Also. The events only happen one week a year here, so...

Not much special today. That friend didn't go to school today, so I ended up haunting this place to that until I ended up just watching two movies (Yes, two clubs decided to use movies as a booth). Final Destination 5 (Yes, they let us watch those kinds of stuff!) and Transformers 3. With all the lulz, I was unable to read or doodle much. Also rode the Caterpillar ride (Yes, that's the ride that's much faster than usual!) and Anchors Away.

Now, I have to do this take-home quiz for Biology (It's pretty easy, actually!), and mom planned for me to not go tomorrow (Not that there are other stuff to do).
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

@Akkie Anchors Away!My favorite er... maybe our class's favorite I remember at our foundation week it was usually full of people
@Will Well have comforters, blankets. sweaters, trench coats, jackets and a bunch of other stuff and pick the one you would wish to wear and use so you won't get too cold we learned that if you get too cold you'll die... seriously...

Anywho today was a normal day (I hate wednesdays mind you) and well we had some practices blah blah and some other stuff all mushed together and well I had nothing to do or at least I forgot what I was supposed to do so there,
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 pm

@Akkie: Sounds like so much fun~ =3=
@Demios: Alrighty. XD
I hate Wednesdays too. =3=

Today was alright.
In History we had to take a few notes and then we had to do a TV talk show. It was funny because one of the guys had to act as the pope and he was so good at it! XD It was hilarious though because we're learning about reformation and corruption of churches and so we were all asking questions to the pope instead of the other people up there. XD Later we went to an assembly. It was boring. =___= During lunch, my friend kept telling me that she's going to kidnap me to the winter dance. XD And my friend joins in, "I know where she lives!" I hope they really won't come. XDDD In Chem we did a lab and when my teacher was explaining it, I started to fall asleep. ^^" So I had no clue what we were doing. xP
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm

@Will :O we're learning about reformation and corruption of churches....

Today was so great I finally got rid of my very very annoying seatmate since we had a new classroom set-up and then I had no more of his silly arguments due to the fact he's trying to gain an award for speaking in English and he's kinda a braggart since when he answers he's like "I answered correctly I'm awesome and all unlike you." and when I answer he would be like "Oh please that answer is incorrect" well good for me my answers are correct so when he react he gets humiliated... well you it to yourslef *sigh* and when he speaks he moves too close to my chair and I am pretty sure that I'll be deaf when school ends. Well anyway I was typing in our Computer class since we started C programming and then I was going to run it and a large chunk of code appeared so yes I was really shocked... but I fixed it. Turns out I typed something wrong... well the other subjects were... ok... and the others boring.. so just a regular school day
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:02 pm

@Demios: Ugh I hate those type of people! I sat next to someone like that one time! He was always saying how he didn't have to take notes in Chemistry (and this class is hard =__=). And he was always bragging about it! And he always looked at my paper and always said, "Jeeze you got THAT question wrong?!" =__=
So I know your pain. XDD

Today was boring...
In English we got more work. Whoot. I have like 500 things to do in that class now. XD In math it was really hard for me to be awake. I wanted to take a nap, but I kept getting called on. =___= It was sooo boring and I had no motivation to do anything in that class. =3=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 am

I don't have alot of time to write about my day, but there's something I just need to say (that totally just rhymed).

In Biology we could write a letter to President Obama for extra credit. I wrote to him about the State of Union about the things he said that I agreed with. Then I decided, "This is too boring! If I have this one chance to tell Obama something, it might as well be good.".

So in a PS after the letter, I told him about the dream I had where I was invited to the White House ball which turned out to be a water gun fight. That includes him growing his ears to unrealistic size to block the doors so I couldn't leave. I hope he doesn't get offended by it and gets a laugh instead. xD;; My teacher thought it was hilarious. Something tells me he won't bother to write back.

Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 am

Rode rides. Chatted with that friend (and her friends, too). Watched One Missed Call 2 (There were a LOT of grade schoolers, for some reason). Tried to go out of school in my PE (Gym class for you guys) uniform (Jogging pants and shirt), but obliged to wear my school uniform again.

YAY HOME. Might as well make the best of it here... -eat, doodle, watch livestream, blargh-
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm

nervousright now actually theres a guy i like. found him on facebook added him as a friend. he doesn't know who i am told him how i found him andthank god he's ok with wanting to be friends Smile

other then that am drawing out nuriko's gaurnlets as i have to make them soon for sunny con Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 am

@Oz: Omg. XDDD I'll laugh so hard if you get a response! XD
@Akkie: Isn't that movie a scary movie? Why were there grade schoolers there? XDDD
@Break: Aww~

Today was boring.
Nothing fun. Well except I went to my older sister's house and we hung out there. She made us really good ramen too~ =w= Then we played Mario on her boyfriend's wii. XD
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

@Will: I wish I can be able to play on a Wii in a friend's house, too... (I DID play on a PS3 in my cousin's house once, but that was looong ago.)
Hey, before that, while there weren't as many of them, there were still grade schoolers that watched Final Destination 5 with us!

So... today consisted of doing that CLVE homework (Like, FINALLY), the usual browsing, doodling (A character from original fiction "Scars Left On Your Heart", and my persona writing "I AM A BAD PROCRASTINATOR" on a board over and over again), and because of the coming threat of exams, as well as the less-than-impressive grades from last quarter, I had to study the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

@Akkie: Dang! Those grade schoolers are brave.... -is always terrified when I watch scary movies- =3=
Ick studying. xP

Argh....
I have to do my Chemistry homework and it's taking so long because I have to write all the formulas and blah blah blah. And last night I figured out that I was doing it all wrong so I had to redo it. I hate Chem homework. =____= After I'm done with this I'm gonna laze around and eat a lot. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 am

I've been really busy lately. @_@;; Especially during the weekends.

Today I went dress shopping for choir with two friends. I think this is the first time I've ever been the mall unsupervised. That's kinda sad.

We had a really good time. I must have tried on ten different dresses. xD All size small too! I kept thinking I needed a large, but my friends kept insisting I'd fit in a small and they were right. I ended up getting this.(<--Death the Kid would not approve of that dress. First thing I thought when I saw it) Normally I don't really go for that style, but again my friends insisted it would look good on me and I can honestly say they were right (although it looks better on the model, haha). There's another more conservative lace dress I want to go back for~ <3

Must have spent 5 hours at the mall. Shopping should be an extreme sport, really. Claire's was having a liquidation sale and everything was 75% off, so we scored there too. One of my friends is a tom boy so she was deathly bored the entire time, so after waiting in the longest line ever we took her to Spencer's for a break. Oh lord. If you have ever been in that store you know what I'm talking about.

On the way home we dropped by Ross to get one more dress for another friend. Is it weird that I didn't want to stop shopping even though I'm exhausted?

*so much girly talk I just need to shut up* xD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 am

@Akkie: Oh. Exams. I just finished mine =____=
@Will: Ahh that sucks D: I hate when I have to re-do homework
@Oz: xD First time going to a mall unsupervised? Don't worry about it... my life was like that up until the end of last school year, but that's only because the mall is within walking distance of my school.

So, finals are over now, so my life is nice and carefree again 8D Except not. Because I don't feel like going to school, and I've been in a bad mood lately. I blame it on stress. Anyways, I went to Winter Formal last night, and had a lot of fun just goofing off with my friends, attempting to dance, and just lazing around. So that was quite a bit of fun I guess. Other than that not much has happened - I'm trying to watch Supernatural, but I can't find any good places to watch on because Megaupload/video was taken down, and there aren't many other good mirrors. also because I have a love/hate relationship with being afraid, so I can't watch it by myself so I have to wait for my sister to be in the mood to watch with me.
So yeah. Nothing really going on lately.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 pm

@Itera: I wanna feel nice and care-free (sort of), too... >o<;
@Oz: Shopping spree? -own sprees not so much spree-ish-
@Will: Redoing homework is definitely not always so great, isn't it...

So much homework and forgetting... I actually wasn't sure whether I brought my take home Biology quiz with me, so I wasn't able to pass it... up 'til now, I'm still not sure. Then, we had this experiment involving the observation of hair and skin tissues, and I was the only one of the group who brought her lab gown with her, so I ended up the only one of our group preforming the experiment, though, at least our teacher was considerate enough to let me join another group. Then, we have our Filipino subject having us write our own Desiderata and drawing how we see the forest first described by the "Punong Salita" (Prelude) of the song-story we are studying, Florante at Laura (Yes, it's a classic Filipino piece of literature), as well as seeing the connections between it and the Philippines' state at the time. Also, exam pointers. Other than that... school days are so stressingly tiring, no matter what...

-does homework and procrastinates, hoping to do and finish the former before the end of the week WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF ;w;-

(Also, Scars Left On Your Heart. I can't stop thinking about that original fic... and makes me want to be able to break out of this block that has started even though I haven't even started my career...)

Man, I want some hot chocolate... but we only have hot milk... works with me. -feels like passing out but can't; maybe a good laugh would do-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 pm

@Oz: When I first went to Spencer's, it was really awkward. And my friend kept on saying, "DO NOT go to the back of the store." I was curious to go back there, but then she told me what was back there... Thank God she told me. XD
@Itera: Stress. Our best friend. =_____= -is stressed too- xP Have you tried Hulu.com? That site is good for TV shows~
@Akkie: I keep forgetting I have homework too. XD

Today was boring.
In history we watched a movie and we had to do movie questions and ONCE again I was looking for the question of #2, but the movie was already on question #8. =___= Why do I fail with movie questions?! ;___; In English our work just keeps piling.... T_____T I didn't even know what was going on in math because I was spacing out so much. During lunch our friends were talking about the winter dance and two of my friends were making fun of my other friend's date. My friend doesn't like him and she told everyone too, but obviously my other two friends didn't get the memo. -.- In Chem we just read and it was awfully quiet the whole time. I think my teacher was in a bad mood, so she didn't let us work in groups probably because she didn't want to deal with all the talking. o____o
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm

not much happened at college through yesterday i found out my sister is having a baby girl. won't be long till am a auntie for the first time
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

@Break: Aww~ Congrats to your sister! : D

Today was awfully boring.
In history we got a TON of work. Weee~ -___- During our studying period, we had to go and do college stuff like which college we're going to and what we'll want to do in the future. Stuff like that. xP In Chem we had to take a test and I fell asleep during the middle of it. XD I kinda wrote some random scribbles so I hope my teacher won't get mad at me for that. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next