Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm

So quiet~~~ Huehuehue.

Umm today (well actually two days ago XD ) I decided to read Pandora Hearts~
I know I'm slow leave me alone. I was procrastinating. Shh. XD
Anyways nothing interesting is really happening I'm just wasting my summer days~~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Been a long time since I posted~

School has already started and we have our exams... crap... so anyway we have a chamber theater to do... and I would have to direct that and so far our teacher that the music is live... so we have to play instruments and play in the backstage (this would be very hard) and so far we have a selection of OSTs from animes to play including Pandora Hearts xD so far I'm thinking of Vampire Knight main theme for scary or spooky sound, Elfen Lied OST if we can play it(I found a really creepy one.. )... so anyway it was a really rainy and dreary day... off to find more music sheet and OSTs
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm

@Demios: -glomps- Long time no see. =3=
Aw that's so awesome! I wish you luck on the theater. =w=

Boring day is boring.
Yay. XD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 am

@Will of the Abyss -glomps back- Long time no see c(^.^c) I know, Boring day is boring

Still raining and dreary... slept for like 12 hours and missed lunch D: and lol our classes are suspended for today ( because of the rain) and I am still in the house, studying listening to scary music and some fun music.
This day is still boring...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

@Demios: Ahhh I know right? How are ya?
Lol that's awesome. When it rains heavily here our school doesn't care. XDDD

Arghhh school is nearrr. ;A;
I got my schedule and like ALWAYS I'm not classes with any of my friends. And for math I have the crappiest teacher ever. Ugh. Definitely going to fail math this year. Oh well. At least I have the last period off so I can leave school early. ^o^ I still haven't shopped for supplies yet (even though I should XD ).
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Ughh today was the first day of school and it was ok I guess. I wasn't really paying attention to any classes because my mind was elsewhere. I kind of felt sick towards the end of school and I still feel sick. Urgh... I wanna skip school tomorrow, but.... having an absence on the second week of school is kind of... not good. ;A; Oh well guess I'll just bite my arm and deal with it. -.-
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 am

@Will of the Abyss I feel your pain...

So yesterday I got some mild cold and vomitted which gave me license to be absent from school. Yey! I needed a day off from school. But apparently my classmates aren't gonna give me time to relax. They texted me about stuff related to school that stresses me. Strange isn't it? You stress the sick guy who should not be stressed at all since they need rest. They added stress to the chamber theater by saying "Your the director you handle it!" and "I don't know who to ask so you do it!" and I wanted to rant at them saying "I'm freaking sick! I need to rest! And here you are stressing me with work that you could do. It's simple find someone to print poster. Capice?!"

Sorry for ranting, but it really annoyed me... and it took me a longer time to recover from the cold and vomiting because of this.... ugh....
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 am

@Will: Poor thing Dx That sucks, but I hope that the rest your first week back went pretty well. ^^
@Demios: That sounds awful, and it's too bad that they couldn't just give you a break - if you're sick, you're sick, and they really shouldn't be stressing you out. Anyhow, I hope you feel better.

I haven't been up to too much lately - I have a bit of stomach flu at the moment I think, but I'll probably feel better with some more rest. School starts next week, so I'm not looking forward to that at all, but on the bright side, my local anime convention is coming up, so there's that... although I'll have to hang out with my younger sister and her friend the whole time -_- (And then Doctor Who starts back up on Saturday so I'm excited about that as well ^^Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:49 pm

@Itera thanks and I know that feeling of staying up a lot. Ugh... This year, we're pretty much abundant on reports, researches and presentations. So ya, stay up for a pretty long time to finish those. Haha at least some fun events to look forward to before you get the summer blues.

Feeling better now and I'm making a stained glass art project. Instead of actual glass an illustration board with a drawing and you'll just cut it then tape some cellophane and voila! Stained glass. But it's annoying that we we're only given 30 minutes in class to do this, so we have to do this at home then we have another activity next time we meet. Geez I hate my art teacher this year, He likes giving a lot of projects and those projects are given only small time, not to mention they are hard. So most of the projects are done at home. Which should not be the case, only for some projects but not all.
Anyway, I just watched To the Beautiful You and it was great hahaha, Can't wait for episode 5 right now.
Wooh! We got a big Career Aptitude Test tomorrow so wish me luck! Trying to be Optimistic about these things XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 pm

@Itera: Ohh are you going to cosplay?
@Demios: AHH YOU'RE WATCHING 'To the Beautiful You' TOO?! AHH I LOVE IT!!!~

This week is starting off to be bad....
Yesterday I was having some emotional issues for no apparent reason and my mom got mad at me.
._.
And then today in English we did a quick quiz and I wrote something reallyyy stupid because I didn't know what the teacher wanted us to write exactly. I wanted to run out of the room. ;_______; Then after school my phone decided it didn't want to call my mom and usually my mom needs a call from me when I'm done with school because she sometimes forgets I'm at school. I literally wanted to throw my phone.
aslkfjklsfjakl I hope it becomes a better week. Please. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:21 am

@Demios: That's a really cool way to create makeshift stained glass... maybe I should give that a go sometime. Also it sucks when you're given such a short amount of time to complete something.
@Will: Yeah, I ended up cosplaying as Leo. It wasn't overall very good, and it took a couple of hours to get my hair right (I am definitely buying a wig next year) but I guess for a first attempt it was decent.

So, school starts tomorrow.
Not looking forward to that what so ever, and my bag currently weighs 20 pounds. It's going to kill me walking up the steps to the school. At least I'm guaranteed a locker on the first or basement floors, rather than the upper ones. Ah, the somewhat perks of finally being a Junior ^^;
I hung out downtown today, for my friend's 17th birthday party, and we ate Lebanese food, got pedicures (I almost kicked the poor lady who was working on my feet), went and bought cupcakes, then went shopping. I've just come to realize that these are overall the girliest things I've ever done.
Weird.
Anyhow, Kumoricon was great, despite being stuck with a 8th and 9th grader - not that it's the ages that bothered me, more the fact that they ignored me the whole time... and it was just...so weirdly cool to be around people who like the same stuff that I do. Saw about 16 Pandora Hearts cosplays, and freaked out over some other weird ones... and bought some cool merch. ( A cool literary print of the Raven, with what I think is suppose to be Gilbert on it; a Tsuritama, Akira keychain, and a Sherlock button) so I'd say it was a pretty good day. Ran into some people from school too.
Right. So I'll probably be back to complaining about school on a semi-daily basis, so let me apologize now: I am so sorry.

...Also it turns out that one of my friends transferred to another school and only recently let any of our friend group know. My friend called me this morning to tell me. Not that she'd been talking to us much this summer... but still. Ouch.

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 pm

@Itera: Ahh nice nice XD
WUT A TSURITAMA AKIRA KEYCHAIN?!?! LUCKYYYYYYYY. ;w;

Today was okay.
In Science we just learned more about population stuff. Boring... During study hall we were forced to go to a meeting with people that are from our city government or something like that. I was sitting in the front and I could not stop yawning. I kind of felt bad because they kept looking at me. >3> During my off period I just drew my phone charms. Here's my attempt at drawing them:
Spoiler:
Lol sorry our lunch area doesn't really have good lighting. XD In English we did personality tests.... Yeah our English class is weird. We're not really doing anything that's... English related? Yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 am

@Will: Look at him 8D; (sorry if the image size is too big..
Spoiler:
^^; Anyhow, I really liked your drawings, and your handwriting looks about a thousand times better than mine.

So... first day of school went by pretty smoothly I guess. Overall not bad. My friends and I all have lockers in the same general area, so that's nice, and my Adviser group thing moved a floor down, which is much more convenient to get to from the basement.
I have quite a few classes with people I know pretty well -Chemistry, English, Latin, Ethics, and Algebra 2 topics... - and Speech is the only class I'm uncomfortable in, both because I'm not looking forward to it, and the fact that I'm one of three upperclassmen taking it. History looks like it's going to be fun though, because someone I'd only previously talked to on tumblr is in class with me, so I'm happy about that...
so yeah. That was my day Neutral
Truthfully it just felt like a continuation of last year because I have most of the same teachers.. and I'm not looking forward to going back again day after day.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 am

@Itera: AHHHHHHH SOOOO FREAKIN CUUUUUTE!!!! >o<
Hehe thanks >.<
Urgh speech. My counselor was about to put me in that class before but I said, "OH NONONONONOOO" XD

Today was...ok
It was raining A LOT so in the morning it was like there was depressing aura everywhere. Uh I don't know. XD So in science we had to watch a lecture and I fell asleep. But I kept waking up because it was so cold. x.x

After school, my phone died on me (and I wanted to throw it and smash it into tiny pieces) so I was guessing my mom didn't know that I ended school so I just walked home. I didn't wear socks with my shoes (I know gross right XDD ) and when I got home my poor feet have blisters now. Yuck. Then when I got home which was around 3:30 (my school ends at 2:45) my mom came back home and told me where I was because apparently she was waiting at my school the whole time. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:43 pm

@Will: Ouch. Hope your feet feel better by now. Blisters are a real pain. Dx

So... today we had a late start, but I still had to go in early for choir, but whatever. The other junior in my speech class and I held out from volunteering to do impromptu speeches, and got away without having to give one. Although at the start of next class we'll have to go through with that, but till then I shall feel victorious.
Ethics has been a very interesting class so far, and I feel like our teacher is rather exasperated with our interesting mind set, and doesn't understand us so very much. Therefore this class can only get stranger.
Otherwise nothing much happened... I plan on spending the rest of my day watching youtube videos and maybe putting up some more poetry or maybe some of my 'somewhat bl epics' on my writing blog... but overall I just want to relax because my back hurts . Too many stairs and a heavy backpack tends to do that to a person I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Today I came back from the mountains (went to a dog show) and I'm sooo glad I'm back. It was really cold up there and I was rolled up in a blanket the whole time. We passed by some of the ski resorts and man each time we pass by there I get so jealous because the houses up there are like 7 stories high and during the fall the mountains are really pretty ~o~. The show was fun though and I got to spend a lot time with all my dogs and my family. =3= And now it's the weekend~~ Yesss~~ >3>
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:42 pm

@Will: Sounds like you had a good time, despite those few bad things xDD

Home sick with a cold today. If I could, I would be at school, but my parents all but forced me to stay home. I guess it's for the best though - I would have failed my Chemistry test today for sure if I had gone. I just hate missing school because I don't want to get behind on work -_-
So I guess I'll just devote today to sleeping, maybe some writing, and just overall attempting to get better. Maybe I'll start some new anime, or watch Howl's Moving Castle for a while.
It's spirit week at school, this week, so I'm a little sad I missed out on the first day, but I'll live I suppose. ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:48 am

Hellos~ o3o
Been so long I keep forgetting to come back here. ;A; Anyways I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween!~
Today nothing really fun happened. Our math hall is decorated like Harry Potter so when I saw that that was pretty cool. :3 In Econ I had to present a presentation and it was so bad. x.x In math my teacher spent like a half hour writing referrals to these guys that kept throwing stuff at each other. -.- But oh well we were playing hangman while she was gone. XDD During lunch my friend that was gone for like 2 weeks came back and we were all celebrating. XD Annnd that's all that happened today~~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 am

@Will: Yeah... I keep forgetting to come on here as well Razz

Yesterday was really fun - after school two of my friends came to hang out at my house, and we did homework and reblogged stuff from each other on tumblr, and were overall, dorks. Then another of my friends came and we played Ib, then one of them left, and we played Slender and watched game playthroughs, and generally did really lame yet fun stuff. So yeah. It was pretty great. During school, since everyone else wore costumes, I went as Naho from Corpse Party, and in the evening I was the Kuchisake-Onna because come on, she's really cool. Somehow.
Nothing exciting really happened today though. The day overall seemed too long, and nothing exciting happened. Except I almost punched my great uncle because I'm too politically opinionated.
._.
So yeah
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 pm

@Itera: XD
I've been wondering is Ib a online game? I saw some gameplays on Youtube and it looked really interesting. Surprised

Today was tiring~
In science my teacher told us that she got into a car accident. (but she was ok) o.o In Econ we had to choose our favorite stocks and mine only got 1 vote. XDDD Math was boring as usual, during lunch I took a nap, and in English I took a quiz. -.- Blehh. Now I have to go to night school. -.-
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:29 am

@Will: It's just a free game actually that can be downloaded online. It's actually quite great, and you should give it a try sometime Smile
Also, night school? That doesn't sound so fun...

Well, this is going to be an interesting week. We get out at 12 on Wednesday, start at 10 on Thursday, and get out at 11:30 on Friday. Which is great. Except conference so ugh. And none of my friends are willing to go see Wreck it Ralph with me so oh well.
Anyhow, didn't do much today. Latin was probably the most interesting class because everyone kept getting different translations for a section, so we all ended up giving up and winging it. We also had a meeting today, in the commons, all juniors and seniors, about fundraising for Prom, and that was extremely hectic and badly organized. So I'm not looking forward to Prom if even the meeting for it was so badly done. So yeah. Nothing important or interesting overall really happened.
._.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 am

@Itera: Oooh really? Awesome! I might because it looks interesting but at the same time I scared to because when I watched some Youtube videos I actually jumped and got scared at some parts. XDD
Gahh luckyy I want to get out of school that early~ o3o

Today was a boring day~
In Econ we took some notes and worked on a worksheet together as a class. Before all that though I kept dozing off and so when my teacher called on me for an answer to the worksheet, my brain DID NOT want to cooperate so I just gave those answers where it was 5 minutes of complete silence and said, "I don't know." x.x

In math we had a sub and some people were trying to get 'smart' with him. -.- I wanted to slap those people. We just took a test and that was it. So I took a nice nap in that class~

During lunch all my friends were talking about their boyfriends and their bad habits and stuff so I just tuned out on their whole convo. They sounded like a bunch of newlyweds or something. XDD

After school I had a doctor's appointment to get a required shot by the schoo. ;A; And then after that the nurse listed off some other shots that I kind of needed so I got 6 shots today. MY. ARMS. HURT. SO. FREAKING. BAD. They are so swollen it just hurts to move in general. ;A; And whats worse is that I have to go to school tomorrow because I have a really important project to do in English and so I definitely don't want to miss that. Also I have a bunch of papers to turn in for Econ which = a lot of points so I don't want half credit on that. GAHHHH. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 am

Today Today Today...
Whoo second day of tests and tomorrow my only test is Math (We have another requirement but I am exempted due to high grades :>) Now my only worry is college course, because next school year, I'm a 4th year student (yey!) and I'll have to take college exams (no!!) but I'm not sure which course to take.... and it's quite difficult because the things I like are a lot that a lot of courses fit in XD hahaha

@Will of the Abyss wow...
@Itera, prom... wow I want prom but we only have 2 annual parties and a grad ball for seniors.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 pm

(It's been a long long time since I've been on here. So quiet..)
@Will: Well, Ib must seem like nothing in comparison to Corpse Party huh? xD:
@Demios: Well, prom's not really a big deal at my school, since it's all girls. That kind of sucks that your school doesn't have it though! D: Ugh. College. I've been looking at a ton, because I'm going to start applying in the fall, but my parents and I can't agree on any place, and we don't have much money anyways...

I haven't been up to much. Other than wasting too much time on tumblr that is. And working on my big research paper. And not sleeping.
My friends and I are making plans for some sort of after graduation trip down to Disney Land, which sounds fun, even if that's a year away... so that's interesting I guess. I want to save up my money for the trip, but all the same there are things I want to buy. Which are stupidly expensive due to international shipping fees, and deputy services and such.
My sister's gone on a two week class retreat thing, which is nice, albeit somewhat lonely, but I shall carry on without her some how.
And apparently my Dad's going to be home late, so I'll just finish up watching Cry's LP of Fragile Dreams, and then try to work on some stories. We'll see. ^^
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Today...
ITS THE ANT WAR Sad(
Summer brings them ants into the house with 2 armies.... so far they conquered my room, the bathroom and the kitchen... and also the garden...
PHASE 1
The Black Pepper attack
Poured black pepper all over those little rascals and they ran away like it's the plaque. But it didn't last.
PHASE 2
They returned but I fought back with a mix of alcohol, diswashing liquid and water. I sprayed and poured it all over them and the invasion stopped. For a while.
PHASE 3
The bathroom and the ants at my room returned. They gave up on the kitchen. I mopped against them and it stopped.
PHASE 4
They have returned while I typed this... I just saw this now so I mopped, and poured alcohol all over them and now I just found out they infested my bed so I killed all those... thosee.. er.. them...

So I won... day 1 for now...
@Itera really? You're graduating next year hahaha and yea parties and trips after graduation are fun some of my classmates are also planning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next