Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 am

@Oz:

LMAO! If you won't freeze the minute you get off the plane. You complain when its like 70-80°F that its to cold...when thats like...21-26ºC here. Which is like...mild summer weather. XD

Normal tempuratures here range from....12-21ºC also know as about...54-70ºF.

Winters 11ºC and lower...whic is....52ºF and lower. XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 am

On the Canada convo: Then why was Flapjack canceled in Canada? D:

"SORRY CANADA, YOUR COUNTRY ONLY WANTS BABY SHOWS I GUESS" ~Thurop

... Gilbert you can shoot me now. |D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 am

@Emily:

I've never even heard of that show*looks it up*

I think it was prolly cuz the show didn't get enough viewers. XD

Canada will cancel any show if it doesn't get the views they hope for (Sadly that means lots of good shows get removed). XD

But I didn't say it applies to ALL shows. I was reffering to mostly movies, not tv series. Plus we don't have a lot of cartoon channels....we have...maybe 3...and most of the time they don't air anything till early early morning when no one is up. And the only time of day when anyone is up is when they air kid shows....so yeah. XD

They figured it was to high rated to put in with the decent time slot, and the early morning/late night one was prolly full. So yeah byebye. XD

..........and to be honest...I'm glad we never got it. I took one look at what it was about and god I prolly would have unplugged my tv at it's stupidness.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:08 am

@Emily:

So yeah there are like 3 reasons the show was prolly cancelled.

1.) No time slots to put it in for its age group.

2.) The creator also did the shows Camp Lazlo and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Which were major flops here in Canada, they lasted maybe a year and people thought they were some of the stuidest shows on the planet. So they decided not to air Flapjack at all.

3.) They may have had it up for a bit (and no one knew) so it never got enough views. Hence cancelling it.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm

I didn't like camp lazlo or flapjack.. they sucked major donkey nuts XD

but i'm entertained by the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy... it's my favorite thing to watch when i need something mindless.. plus it's ALWAYS followed by courage the cowardly dog... which i also like XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Speaking of cartoons, anyone watch Adventure Time? :3

IT WAS HILARIOUS. XDDD

Especially the Lumpy Space Princess. X3

"Oh yeah I'm havin a fun tiem!"

And the one with the zombies! XD

"AND YOU WILL GET A TRIAL BY FIRE! *WHOOOOSH*"

That was my favorite part! XD And also:

Finn: Lets smash some pinatas!
Pinata: Whaaaaat?

Finn: Jake! Y'know what time it is?
Jake: Adventure time?
Finn: No, its time for Seven Minutes in Heaven!
Jake: Seven Minutes in Heaven? Oh boy!
Finn: JAKE IN THE CLOSET WITH PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM'S RAINICORN!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 pm

anyways.... back to weird dreams.............

I totally had a dream about Misa from deathnote, (which had everything to do with working on my cosplay until i passed out on my floor last night).

she was like, a superhero. XD and i was supposed to be a villain. and i had to kill her. but then to kill her, all i had to do was poke her... and there was a more detailed plot in there at some point, but i don't remember any of it.

and then i celebrated with a wine glass of something, but my drink looked oddly like a person curled up in the glass, but went down like liquid... and it was weird.

anyhoo. that was my dream. it wasn't very epic as, say, the pony in the tree dream , but it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 am

Last night's dream was kinda strange I guess. XD

I dreamed I was at a movie theater with a bunch of PH characters. In my dream, Gil was my big brother (I guess that means Vincent was too? o: ). We're all watching this strange movie about Michael Jackson and a unicorn when Gil grabs my arm and runs out of the theater with me. He said I have to eat something right now or I'll die. So he takes me to an ice cream place and he gets this huge sundae covered in hot fudge and whipped cream. Our waiter says that we have to take some challenge and finish it together in less than five minutes or he'll force us to lick peanut butter off of his foot. We start eating and Gil is just taking his time like it's no big deal. I try telling him to hurry up but he starts listening to his ipod when it's on full blast and he can't hear me. Then Gokudera appears (he decided to make another dream appearance hm?) and tells me that he needs to go to Walmart like right now and that I need to go with him. I don't question him and leave Gil as he starts dancing around with some ice cream scooper guy that works there. When we get to Walmart, Gokudera tells me he needs to get some cat food. Obama appears and goes to the pet food isle putting caution tape all over the cat food. He tells us that it's all his now and that we can't have any. We go to Kohls and apparently that belonged to Obama as well. After searching all around town we finally stop at the church, the one place Obama did not own.. till five minutes later. Goku disappears and Obama is trying to shoo me out of the church. I refuse to leave so he calls out his body guard who happened to be Ciel (seriously? A little twelve year old, spoiled, aristocrat boy is going to protect him?). He was wearing fishnet stockings and held a pink magic wand. He waved it around at me and I turn into a six year old. I didn't notice till I got home and looked in the mirror. I freak out for a while until Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood appears, shirtless, but he had boobs. He says "Oh dear! I just saw the most terrifying movie that your mother gave me a ticket for! " and points to Julius from Alice in the Country of Hearts (who was there all along? O_o;; and is my mommy? ). They get in a heated discussion about how the end is near and tell me to write all this down.

Then I woke up wondering what the hell that dream meant. D:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 am

@Oz:

LMAO since when did Gil become so demanding? XD

Actually Goku buying cat food makes perfect sense. Since he gets a kitty later on in the series. XD

Now Obama owning everything and having Ceil as a body guard....thast weird. XD

WTF @ Abel...........*trys to picture him as a chick*..........not working....though if he was in "vampire" mode, he'd be a hot lady! *___*

LMAO @ Julius...poor guy suddenly became a momma. XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 am

My dream went from Pokemon to Jurassic Park. *shot* XD

Ahem. So, it started out with me in the Pokemon SS world, walking up some random Route. Then I saw a few Pokemon playing around (I remember seeing Poliwhirl and Abra) and then they all ran away. Turns out, they were running away from a giant Gyrados. So the Gyrados picked a fight with me, and suddenly the first Pokemon in my Party was a Triceratops. And then the battle screen was laid out like MOTHER 2 where theres just a big picture of the opponent. My Triceratops had 4 moves, but one of them said "Walk", so I used Walk. Then the Gyrados turned into a giant T-Rex. It became like Jurassic Park, but the T-Rex was walking toward my Triceratops. I had to try and walk past the T-Rex or it'd kill my Triceratops. But I kept failing a lot, so I began to gradually damage it as I walked by. And when I ran out of turns on "Walk", it went back to the battle screen. But in place of the Gyrados was the T-Rex. He was at 1 health and my Triceratops had full health. Then the T-Rex yelled "Thats it! You're fired!" and then killed my Triceratops. Then it showed a screen with the Jurassic Park logo at the top. There was also a Velociraptor and a smaller dinsaur on the screen and it said in white letters "1 brick left". Then I woke up all like WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 am

I wish I could remember last night's dream. All I can remember is that I was at a concert and there were a bunch of random celebrities there including Justin Bieber (the strange thing is he was really tall in my dream )and Robert Pattinson. I also remember that Gil, Suzaku, and God were there to and at the end my eyes were changed to a gold/greenish color. sweat drop I'm not even gonna try and figure out where all that came from.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:18 am

@Oz:

WTF? Justin Beiber is in your dreams now too?...Who's next? Miley or the Jonas Bros? XD

God....seriously?..........yeahhhhhh.....XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 am

@Gil-

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've dreamed of both Miley and the Jo Bros before. XD At least I think I have.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 am

@Oz: Did Justin still sound like a girl? *shot* XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:27 pm

@Emily-

Yup. XD *hides before Gil kills me with her Canadian pride*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 pm

@Oz:

Oz I actually don't really like him either. XD

Normally I would support a Canadaian artist, but with him....no.

I think ONE of his songs is decent. Just one. The rest are...ehhhhh....=___=;;

But I'm no fan of his. Just like I'm nto a fan of Miley Cyrus (her actings good, singing sucks in my opinion) and the Jonas Bros. XD

-------------------

I had a dream and it was.......normal? o___o

WTF is with me having random "normal" dreams recently?

This one was abou me taking my 9 year old cousin to the store to but "farming" toys. Like a plow and all that shit.

But the store ended up being closed, so we went to the pharmacy just across the street from my house to get some candy (yes they actually do have candy in there). I got licorice and gum, while my cousin got licorice, gum and m&ms. I was about to pay when my cousin put down over $15 and said he would pay. Then me left.

I woke up after that.

........yeahhh....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 am

@Gil-

I wish I could trade dreams with you. D; You're so lucky you get normal ones.

-------------

Last night's dream was...well, you guessed it WEIRD. sweat drop fox

I dreamed I was at the mall doing a cosplay photoshoot as Luka Megurine. There were a bunch of professional photographers flashing their cameras at me telling me to pose and stuff. A voice came on the intercom and said that America lost a dance competition with England and now the country belongs to Canada. I looked at one of the tv screens there and it showed the U.S. but now it was in the form of a giant maple leaf. Then a ton of Mountie guys crashed through the windows on their horses and started arresting random people. I ran away and tried looking for a place to hide when one of my friends from school lifts me up onto their back and throws me into a school bus. I see some other friends there and they tell me we're going to a magical candy store (Oh yeah,I dreamed about candy the day before I went on my diet -_-' ). When we get there a strange looking old man greets us and tells us he's the owner.He starts singing a song from Willy Wonka then changes his personality completely and gives us all an evil glare. Then he starts telling us more about the store and that he wants us to respect it or something. Each person there was given $100 to spend and we could buy what ever we wanted, but the only rule was we could not combine our money. I start looking around at all the fudge, ice cream, chocolate, and candy bars in awe. One of my friends begs me to let her combine our money so we could buy more right after the owner told us we couldn't do that. I refused of course and some how she frames me later on for taking some candy that she stole. The old man sends some raging ,underpaid employees after me and I run outside in the cold, wet rain. Celty from DRRR!! appears and tells me to get on her motorcycle quickly(of course she had to use the text on her cell phone to talk to me since she has no head XD ). I jump on and we ride for about 5 miles and then she kicks me off. After standing in the rain for awhile, a large pick up truck pulls over so I get in not knowing who the driver is. One of my newest ocs (who still doesnt have a name, poor thing o; ) is driving and he tells me he's on a secret mission. I wanted to talk to him soo badly, but he was too busy talking on his walky talky with my other oc, Lorenai. She was saying something about keeping shota boys in her closet and forcing them to wear kitty outfits or something like that which kinda disturbed my other oc. Eventually he stopped talking to her and told me to get out of the truck.After he kicks me out, he gets out of the truck, tears his clothes off, and starts streaking in the rain. He runs off somewhere into the night screaming 'fish tacos!' and I walk away and try to pretend I didn't see anything. The rain stops and I'm walking down a country road when I see my grandpa. He tells me zombies are after me, so we steal a car and look for a place to hide. We drive into a rich people's community and there's a Christmas party going on. I see Reim and Break there hitting a pinata and drinking champagne. My grandpa says "They look suspicious. We can't let them see us." so we go around the other way and drive up a steep hill. I look into the distance and see these twenty foot tall jack-o-lanterns (wait..isn't it supposed to be Christmas?). I stare in amazement and I ask my grandpa how pumpkins can get that huge. Just as he's about to answer me, zombies attack me from behind.

Then I woke up. sweat drop I want normal dreams, please.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 am

I keep having dreams about my school and about Winter / Summer Camp, but the places look very strange. D8

Heres my latest Summer Camp one:

I dreamed I was at Summer camp in some area where there was like a play going on and everyone was on some kind of platform. I got off mine once the play was over and I saw people having to go up and down stairs. I don't recall what happened next but then all of a sudden I was falling from the sky and I was a yellow anthro bird with pilot goggles on. I figured out I could fly and I flew to a nearby gray metal airplane. I got in and the woman in there said "Woah, how did you get to be a bird?" and then for some reason I said "I've been a bird my whole life!" And then she asked me where my home was and I told her I was currently at an outdoor camp and she flew in the airplane. I thought I saw a familiar camp and then I said "Down there!" The lady started flying down there but then I said "Its ok you can stop now. I'm a bird, I can fly!" but she kept going. She finally landed and I got out. I looked around and the weather had turned snowy. Then I realized I was at my Winter Camp. And the strangest part was I recognized the version of this Winter Camp from another previous dream I had! I turned back to the lady in the plane but she had already took off again. I turned my head back to the direction I was facing in and tried to fly but my wings wouldn't take off. So I just walked and for some convinient reason Summer Camp was right next door of Winter Camp. I had turned back into a human by now and I looked down at a steam. I saw a bright green frog sitting there and I grabbed it and stared at it for a while. It wiggled and squirmed until it finally flew out from my grasp. I dunno why I did this next but I reached into the stream and I lifted out a weird looking shark-like thing that was flat like a Blue Seal and it was rectangular shaped but it was stony gray and it had black spots all over it and its gills were highlighted black. Some guy walked up to me next and he said "Thats othing, look at this!" and he pulled out a replica of something akin to what I had caught but it was a bit bigger and had a saw-nose. Then he rambled on saying like "I caught one of these beautys once-" and then I thought But mine's real!. Then I looked into the lake that the stream emptied into and saw a giant leopard shark in there.

Then I woke up cause my cat was meowing at me. o_O
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 am

@Oz:

Canada took over? SWEET! I OWN YOU ALL! XD

(Wonders if your dreaming of the future..cuz that makes like 3 dreams now you've had where my country or me takes over the world). XD

LMAOOO your OC's a reflection of your inner perv I bet. -shot-

Last edited by Gilbert Nightray on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:33 am

@Emily-

LOL nice dream! XD

@Gil-

I seriously think I'm having visions of the future here. D: This is happened three times so it's not a coincidence anymore...

And what do you mean my 'inner perv'?! wahz I refuse to believe that!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm

I had another semi-normal dream! o___o;;

This time I was at school working on a project when I got kicked of my computer to do work at the tables. I sat at teh tables only to be disturbed by a bunch of kids reffering to all these weird pages of drawings left on the tables (they had a special name for it that I can't remember).

So after not being able tot ake the noise, some computers finally were free, so I went on one of them. Only to have my specific computer have trouble starting right. Then when I finally got in, I found out the computer had like 12 viruses on it....o___o;;.....each virus was shown either through a clothing icon, or it was a picture of a moving leech (ewwww).

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am

I also once dreamt I was in a musical like in the Victorian era. o_o

It went like this: My mom and I were invited to a party in Victorian England where a free-for-all musical was being held once a year. But at the party, people started saying bad things about my mom, so I thought to myself "I'll show them! I'll go in the musical!" And then we all went into an area where it was like a movie theater except there were three stages, one in front of the chairs, one behind the chairs, and one to the side of the chairs. These guys came up first on the stage behind the chairs and did some kind of act. Then everyone turned their seats back to the front and me and some guy got on stage and we were singing a slow song and ballroom dancing or something. Then after we finished everyone cheered and were saying nice things about my mom.

And you know what the last stage was for?

Purple curtains and disco stage lights appeared on the stage and two guys in suits came on stage. There was like a giant pixel Koopa and Goomba from the Mario series walking around in the backdrop and the two guys were singing something like "We may just be in videogaaaames, but we're also-"

Then I woke up all like FFFFFFFFFFF cause my dad woke me up.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 am

@Gil-
Ah! I hate computer virus dreams. D: They're more like nightmares.

@Emily-

"We may just be in videogaaaames, but we're also-"

I wanna know what they said after that! XD This is gonna bug me for a while now.

---------

I can't remember last night's dream...all I can remember is that there was strawberry daifuku in it. XD That's it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 am

Can you pass the strawberry daifuku plz?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:20 am

@Gil-

I would if I had some. T_T *sob* All my daifuku is at mom's house..and I've been staying at grandma's for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next