Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:54 am

Last nights dream was strange. I think Seishin and Chinese food might be a re-occurring thing now. XD

I dreamed I was at school and everyone was getting ready for finals. I was trying to get to my Algebra class and I got lost because some one remolded the school giving it a bunch of new hallways and crap. By the time I found where the front of the school was (I was somewhere in the middle of the school at the beginning of the dream), the bell rang and the period was over. It was break time and one of my guy friends comes up to me and says the most amazing thing is happening on the other side of the school and that I need to go see right now. I was tired and didn't want to walk, but he dragged me there anyway. What I saw was Harry and Draco making out...and my guy friend was giggling like a teenage girl pulling out his video camera 'for later' (The funny thing is this guy is a huge homophobe and hates the HP series XDDDD I'll have to tell him about this lol). The bell rang again and I had to go to my P.E. class. My teacher had everyone line up and gave a speech about how she'll turn into a shiki later on and that Seishin will be our new teacher. She still had us run the mile. After that Seishin and I went to another Chinese restaurant. Second time that's happened. XD

The rest I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:45 pm

@Oz: .....HP and Draco making out?! pfffffttt *dies laughing*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

@Oz:

ROFL ! Harry and Draco. xDDD Be sure to tell me what your friends reaction is to it. xD

LOL Seishin & Chinese food. Watch in your next dream your gonna dream of eating Chinese and bursting from eating to much of it (and who wants to bet that will happen now that I said it?) xD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm

@Oz...That is awesome. Lolz the whole Draco and HP thing is hilarious. Of course they need the video camera. XD lolz
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

@Will-

That's how I know it was a dream. XDDD

@Gil-

He'll probably do something along the lines of saying "Wtf?!" then slapping me when I tell him. But deep down, I know he's a fangirl. ;D

......That seems highly probable after last night's dream. O_o

@Leo in a Panda Suit-

Probably to make sure that we weren't just seeing things, haha! XD

-----

Last night's dream....was awful. I might have to add Seishin to my stalker list soon.

I dreamed I was in the back of my old school, but my current school was operating there. It was a Wednesday and the anime club met up on one of the dirt hills. We started talking about having a party at the club president's house when some one says, "Look! It's Len Kagamine!" and I turn my head at a 360 degree angle to see. It was a trap. Literally, it was a female cosplayer. Some people tied me up and hauled me off into the woods soon after. Strangely enough one of the P.E. teachers aided them and laughed at me. They drop me off some where in the forest and Seishin was there. He kept saying, "Hurry! We need to go eat Chinese food or you'll die!". Gil (the character) appeared and told me I shouldn't listen to him because he's just trying to make me fat. The get into a huge argument and I run while they're distracted. I find my way back to the school near the baseball field and Spongebob was there throwing a huge, crazy ass party with Nazi zombies. They challenge me to a dance off and I started busting every move I could think of, but they upstaged me. Then they started attacking me with a giant hammer.

o___o Wut?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:25 am

@Oz:

,...Spongebob and Nazi zombies....I always knew that show was an evil devils spawn. o___o
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 am

@Oz: haha WTF Nazi zombies and Spongebob? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:16 am

Last night's dream...I don't really know what to make of it. o__o

I dreamed I was going to school ('cept it wasn't my school..again) and I was going to my P.E. class (again). On the way there I see this guy leaning up against a wall wearing a hat with a smudge of red on it and this other guy charges in with a machine gun and blasts it at him leaving blood splattered everywhere. A teacher then has a long talk with me about how serious it is that red is prohibited at school. I was about to get detention, for absolutely nothing, when Gokudera appears and says we have to go chase the ice cream truck down the street (yes Gil, those vids worked). He buys me an ice cream after and is convinced that I'm Tsuna and starts saying "Judaime! I got you extra sprinkles~". A flash of light appears then I was I was in some kind of RPG game and I was given a quest to go find a bunch of islands and put them on a map. I was aided by my boat...who could talk and told me where to go, like in The Legend Of Zelda:The Wind Waker. Exactly like that. So we're sailing along the peaceful seas, the sun is shining and I feel confident about finding the first island, then everything goes wrong. A storm arises and my boat starts saying, "You're fulfilling prophecy! The dark lord will speak to you now! Look!" and motions his head up to the skies where a sparkly, pink writing says 'trollololol'. My boat says, "I think the dark lord does not favor you." and we find the first island. The storm clears up and Kanon from Umineko appears and says that he lives there. He shows us around and we discover a hidden cave at the back of the island. Upon entering we find a small office, complete with a large stack of papers, neatly set on the desk with a pen ready to go. Kyoya appears and tells me to get to work right away or else. I didn't question what the 'or else' meant and got to work immediately, my forehead and palms sweating profusely while he watched me from over my shoulder. My boat bursts through one of the walls and says, "Hurry! You've fallen into his trap!". I jump in and just as we get outside, the storm starts again. Kyoya sends his minion, Justin Beaver, after us and he punctures a hole at the bottom of my boat with his teeth, causing us to sink. My boat was dead after Beaver gnawed it to death and I soon wash up all tattered and bruised on another island. I grieve over the loss of my boat and curse the Canadian pop star when suddenly Sebastian appears and starts dancing to a catchy song and takes of his gloves and tail coat. One of my friend's parents shows up and says, "Oh boy! A strip tease!".

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:32 am

@Oz:

-dead- OMGGGG so the Goku vid and Sebby vid I sent you totally worked!! xDD

ROFL @ Justin Beaver

its been awhile since JB appeared to torment you. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:49 am

@Gil-

Anything you show me works, unfortunately. XD I hope you forget that fact later on.

I know ;;>_> He's back with a vengeance!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:18 am

@Oz:

I wonder if this means Canadians are secretly evil beings come to torment you all (I mean he is working with Kyouya). xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:05 am

@Gil-

That would make so much sense. XDDD

-----

On Christmas Eve, aren't you supposed to dream about sugar plum fairies? That didn't apply to me at all last night. sweat drop

I dreamed my grandma set me up on an arranged marriage with a guy I've never met. During the dream the only time I could see him was at an abandoned swimming pool that had gray water. He was a tall, sullen looking man who was alot older than me. We never spoke to each other, but passed pieces of paper and he would say things like "You're pretty." and such. After a while I grew really fond of him and said that I'm glad to have known him and gave him a hug. He spazzed out and started yelling at me saying he never thought I was pretty at all. His gloomy black eyes turned red and crazed as he said, "I'm not *inserts what ever the guys name is here*...I'm the devil. >8D". My grandma saw this and broke the engagement off as we were running away from him. The last thing I remember her saying was, "I'm glad you didn't marry him. He needed to wash his hair. He was kinda cute though.".

The second dream was much less scary. Everyone from Tsubasa was at that same swimming pool and we were all having a party. It started snowing and Syaoran got stuck in the water since it turned to ice. We tried to get him out, but in the end I drank hot chocolate and watched tv with Fai instead. I got to hold Mokona too~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:28 am

@Oz:.....sugar plum fairies? thats the first ive heard of that. Well, when you were explaining your first dream, i was imagining the butler of the Nightrays...then when he had red eyes i immediately thought of Yura....and lol your grandma's "last words" made me laugh xD And i envy you D= A dream with Fye, Mokona and Shaoran D= LUCKY! xD And the whole "sit on the couch watching TV" thing sounded like something Fye would do xD He probably left all the work up to Kuro-rin xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:24 pm

@Oz: hhahaha lol XD
whats up with the swimming pool? XD maybe some futuristic thing or something XD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Reallllllyyyy sad. Break didn't come into my house and put the presents under the tree!!!! Wahz!!!!!!!! I didn't get Leo or Elliot either.....
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 pm

@Elliot:

Random thng I noticed about ne of your posts. Are you part English or something else from around there?

I noticed you spelled Fai as "Fye".

Even though people complain about it, all spellings of "Fai", "Fye" and "Fay" are correct. It just depends what region your in (though the offical US/CANADA and some others is spelled Fai).

I've noticed areas around Britian and close to it often spell it as "Fye", while in North America is more like "Fai" and Asian countries its "Fay" according to fans (and yet I always see Fai in direct translations even from fans lmao).

-------

https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=541
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40