Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 pm

@Oz: pfffttt LOL'd @ Izaya just busting through Hogwarts XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 am

@Elliot:

-still laughs thinking about it-

don't i? xDDD and that was minor crack i showed her. i could have made it a lot worse if i felt like it. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 am

@Elliot-

No need to feel bad about laughing. XD It's my purpose in life to bring joy to others anyway~

I'd be grateful if you could influence my dreams in a good way. So grateful. ;w;

@Will-

For some reason I could see him teaching there. XD

@Gil-

What do you mean worse? oni031 That was only MINOR crack?!! Shit, dude! You're truly to be feared.

-----

Last night's dream sucked. I dreamed I was in 18th century England and I was some one's slave. I escaped their mansion and hid in a prostitute's house, but the broad turned me in. The last thing I remember was hugging some one and begging them not to return me to my master.
:p Dislike.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:04 am

I've had some dreams lately about my MarioRP group on dA. Mostly they consist of me screwing up big time in the chat. DX

Also, I had another strange one recently. I was at my computer, and everytime I tried to scoot in closer, some force pushed me back. Gradually, it started becoming greater and greater, and it was starting to hurt a bit. D'X And then finally, that force shoved me backwards hard in the chest and I fell backwards in my chair and I remember a bunch of stuff falling to the floor. And then I woke up. 8|

DO NOT WANT.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 am

@Emily-

Oh my. D: Neither of those dreams sound very pleasant.

Maybe the second dream means you're not meant to be on the computer? XD Haha! I hope not.

------

I wonder why it is that every time I have a dream that's going well, it turns horribly wrong after..? oni040 I must be cursed or something.

Last night I dreamed I was at my friend Kaoru-chan's house and she said she had some good news. She shows me three tickets to go to Washington D.C. and I was kinda puzzled. After a while of trying to make me guess, she reveals that Rin and Len are having a concert and that we're going to go see it. I jump up and down in glee for a moment then pause and ask who the third ticket is for. She says, "Oh! That? Mah boyfriend is tagging along too! 8D " and Draco walks in (when I tell her about this she'll prolly gonna have a giggle fit. XDDD ). He says to her "You didn't tell me my ex is your friend! Screw this." and leaves (...I don't even wanna know). We ponder who's going to use the ticket now and decide who ever we run into next will get it. Her mom drives us to the airport and we're waiting in a ridiculously long line. We hear one of the employees saying, "No sir, we won't give you another pat down. You only have to do it once! You're blocking the line.". I go to see what all the commotion is when I hear some one squeal, "Homegirl!" and tackle me. Long story short, Alois got the ticket and we soon arrive at the concert. The crowd was getting anxious since Rin and Len weren't on stage. A middle aged man walks up to me and asks me to help him find a watermelon for his little girl's birthday. We search the room high and low for one and in the end we never find it. Alois aids us in our search and hits on the guy saying "He's gonna get 'sum ;D ". When I return my attention back to the stage I find out the concert is practically over and start to sniffle a bit eventually turning into a full-blown sob. It turns out they were just impersonators and they get kicked out. Then the real Len and Rin show up and the concert starts. I got a really good spot right infront of the stage and I was now crying tears of joy when they let me go up there and Len was singing to me while holding my hand. Just then a rocket ship crashes through the roof setting the building into flames. The last thing I remember is Cinderella standing ontop of the rocket ship holding a giant watermelon over her head.

Once, just once I wish things went my way for a change! fox breakdown For the entire dream that is.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 am

@Oz:

....that was odd...is watermelons and cinderella gonna be a new thing now too? xDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:31 pm

@Gil-

No clue. XD Anything is possible.

----

Last night's dream was odd. *just now woke up* XD

I dreamed that I went with some friends to the movies and they told me to wait in the parking lot for them and gave me their shoes. I got tired of waiting after a while and went in the theater by myself. Before I know it some one stuffs me into a plastic garbage back and throws me in a van. Surprisingly it wasn't the Scooby Doo gang, but the Host Club this time. They let me out of the bag and Tamaki proclaims that now that they have a commoner that I'll help them go furniture shopping. After a while I figure out that my aunt helped them kidnap me when we arrive down town. She says people are going to be looking for me and that I have to be in disguise, so they put a random cosplay wig on me and tell me to lead the way to the furniture store. On the way there we ran into Finny, Mey-rin and Bard. They kept saying, "Young master, why are you here? Mister Sebastian is lookin' for you.". I tell them I have no idea to whom they're referring to and go on my way, but they follow me. We arrive at the commoner furniture store and Tamaki is in awe of everything there and has me and Haruhi sit on every couch and chair. People assume that the host club members are models and they gladly let them take pictures. I can't remember how it lead up to it, but later on Haruhi's dad and Tamaki kiss accidentally. The servants stash me into another bag and 're-kidnap' me to take me back to the mansion, but I escape and find myself a river at night. A giant koi fish swallows me whole and that was it.

The koi are backkkk! >_>
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:23 pm

LOL I swear Oz you have the weridest dreams!!! XD *Points to your Last 3 dreams*

I wish I had random Anime characters show up in my dreams but they rarely do and even then it's just me watching an Anime or getting DVD's or merchandise of the Anime that comes in my dream. XD

By the way do you guys dream in color or black and white, question I dream in color but my dreams are blurry, But my mom dreams in black and white

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

@Oz: hahahaah XDDD
I loved how random your first dream was! XD Cinderella? wtf? XDDD and watermelons? XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 am

@Konpeito-

I dream in color for sure. XD They're really vivid in my dreams. I find it really fascinating how some people dream differently like that.

@Will-

Ikr? I have no idea where that came from... XDDD

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 am

@Oz:

ROFL the Host Club!? xDDD Wasn't Tamaki your anime dad too? So he kid-napped his own daughter. xDD

LMAO @ Koi
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 pm

K so It's Christmas next weekend and of course I had a weird dream about it... So It starts off with me and I'm waiting for Christmas and i look at the clock an it reads 2:30 a.m. I go downstairs cause I hear an odd noise. Once I'm downstairs, I see Break putting gifts under the tree( in Santa's outfit XD) and he looks over. He says go back to bed and scruffs down my cookies I put out and gives Emily the carrots for the reindeer. He goes flying up the chimney (I don't remember having one o_O) and he leaves presents. Now I'm pretty scared, but it's flippin' awesome that I now know Break is Santa!!!!!, and so I go back to bed. In the morning I run down stairs to find Elliot and Leo (both in their panda and moose suit) with a ribbon tied around them. It was the best Christmas ever....until I woke up and it was Sunday and Christmas isn't until another week. >.<
Anyway, it was pretty awesome. I hoped you liked my Christmas story.....now I must check if Break is Santa o_O XD Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 am

HAHAH!!! That's gotta be one of your best dreams dude XD I can so se Break being santa ^^ And as for Leo and Elliot, that's just awsome!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 am

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! THATS AMAZING!!! I'D LOVE FOR THEM TO BE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!! OMG I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE LOL.

Well actually my friend told me of a site where you can custom make hug pillows....if i get a tablet for christmas...i have multiple drawing programs including Photoshop and Manga Studio...>w>
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:05 am

@Gil-

Shame on him. XD Although it's kinda awkward since my 'dad' is my favorite bishie from that series..haha!

I think you'll be pleased by this next dream. D8 The koi returned.

@Leo in a Panda Suit-

For some reason I could totally see Break as Santa. 8D That would be amazing! You're so lucky getting Leo and Elliot as presents~

@Elliot-

You have Manga Studio too? Sweet! So do I! XD

---------------

Last night's dream sucked. It was horrible, got really nice, then got bad again. .___.

I dreamed I was standing outside a grocery store in an alley way downtown. It was snowy and I was coughing almost freezing myself to death. Then this random guy comes and starts beating me up, throws me to the ground and stomps on my nose breaking it. His reason? Apparently he did all this because I didn't support his OTP (forget what it was, but it was a strange one). After he's satisfied, he leaves with his boyfriend and talks about getting a new mini-skirt. The snow is stained with my blood and I'm laying there in a haze when some one comes to my rescue. Thankfully it was Oz. He asks me if I'm okay and who did this to me so he can get Alice to go all B-Rabbit on their ass. Then he sees my broken nose and asks me if I want him to kiss it better. o///o
Unfortunately, before the dream was about to go my way for once, Jack swoops down from the sky, picks me up, and slings me into a freezing cold pond filled with piranha-koi hybrid fish.

crying fox Unfair I say, unfair.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 pm

@Oz: awwww D: at least Oz was there to make it a little better...but Jack had to mess it up?! Tsk tsk D:<

My weird dream was two nights ago I think and it was pretty short. =P
I think my dream was influenced by me watching Romeo x Juliet... O_O I was watching fireworks with Tybalt from RomeoxJuliet XDDD it was pretty awesome XD and then after that we saw a meteor shower. It was perrrty XD yeah...a little weird but pretty awesome :DD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm

@Oz:.....so close xD
AND YOU DO?! THATS AMAZING!!! =D what version?

@Will: Influenced by RomeoxJuliet? Interesting....xD

....I rarely remember my dreams, but i really do question them when i wake up, blow my nose, and i realize that i was on the verge of having a nosebleed....o___o
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 am

@Oz:

ROFL Jack returned too!? Aww poor you. LMAO @ random guy.

I wonder if it was from my "Ship my OTP or die" icon. xDDD

@Will:

OOOO I'm glad someone else has seen/is watching RomeoxJuliet! I've seen it twice over (both Japanese and English). English version made me squee. I loved how Funi incorperated Old English into the dub, and made Will sound like a ludicrious nut job. xD
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 am

@Gilbert: I have seen it aswell, I saw dubbed and enjoyed it alot, You have seen subbed tough was it any good or ds you like dub better? question
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:10 am

@kon:

I like both versions honestly. But I actually perfer the dub considering the setting of the anime. The hints of Old English and actual quotes from the play in the dub make it seem so much more...idk like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:20 am

@Will-

Jack always messes things up in my dreams. D8 It's his job.

@Elliot-

Mhmm! I have Debut 4.0. Yourself?

@Gil-

I don't think I've seen that icon. XDDD I want to now though lol

-----

I had a dream last night...I remember waking up a few times in the middle of the night saying "Holy crap! I need to remember this in the morning!"...but I didn't. v.v *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 am

@Oz: I have EX 3.0 ^^
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Man I hade I dream the last night and I was accused of being racist!!!!! DX I AM NOT RACIST!!!!!

So there was this Black guy who asked me if I would ever date a Black guy....... And I was like ummmm... No cause I am not attracted to you....... and then I was tackled by some police officers and the ARRESTED ME!!!!!!! D8 They said I was being Racist and I needed to be punished!!!!!! DX So the cuffed me and threw me in a jail cell.... and of course I was in a cell with the baddest of the badguys...... ;A; He asked me what I did and I said.... "They said I was a rascist..." (I am stillede cuffed and I am sitting in the far corner of the cell away from the scary guy) Then he was like "You are a Racist? I hate Racists!!!!!!" and then he starts walking towards me cracking his knuckles!!!!!!! And then I woke up!!!!! Sheeew.......

Then I had another dream after that.....

I was in this house that was going to be destroyed and I was grabbing a few things before they started the wrecking..... But while I was in there I heard them start the machines and stuff and they started destroying the house While I was in there!!!!!!! O_O!!!!! So I am Dodging, jumping, and running to get out of this place!!!! so I finally get to the outside but I am on a balcony on the third floor!!!!! and there was no way to get down the the second or first floor!!!! so I had to jump!!! I end up dangling on the side of the house ready to drop until the house starts tilting and begins to fall in my direction which means it was going to fall on ME!!!!!!! DX So some how I jumped and landed on the ground without hurting myself and ran as fast as I could to get away from the falling house!!!! and suprisingly enough I got away!!!! 8D So this dream turned out well!!!! XD

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

@Gil: yeah! Its soooo good :DDD Hmmm I have to watch it in English next time =O
@Echo: wahhh scary! At least your first dream ended before that guy was going to beat you up! D:

Wahhh my dream was sadddd... T^T
So I was at school and then I was called to the office and I had to go see my counselor. My counselor says to me, "I have bad news for you....." and there was the longest pause in planet Earth. (no joke) And so I just guessed that my mom died....and I was right.... O_O I started crying my eyes out and then my counselor goes and tells me to go visit her at the hospital and so I magically appeared at the hospital and I saw my mom and she was still alive. I was so relieved and so I sat by her side and all and then I slept and then when I woke up I was holding Gauche Suede's hand from Letter Bee.... XD It was weird. XD

Then I had another dream about the movie Despicable Me but I forgot XDDD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am

@Elliot, so making an Elliot and Leo one. I really wish they were my real gifts though. XD I wubs them! >w< That's awesome that you have a manga studio too

@Hatter yus totally, Break was Santa, except he was really scary, as always lolz

@Oz I know, he really would be Santa. I can still remember the whole Emily eating carrots thing too. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next