Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:37 am

@Will-

No clue why Vic was there, but Yuya might have been there because I remember watching an interview where he was talking about wanting to go there/having been there or something like that. Plus he owns quite a bit of Mickey Mouse stuff if you look at pics close enough (really, he has these awesome Mickey shoes XD ).

----

What I can remember of last night's dream really sucked. I remember being trapped in an elevator with this adorable kid, but then he murders me over and over again using some kind of demonic magic. Then we were at a bowling alley and the dream repeats itself over and over until I get my own fairy god parents to grant my wish of wiping him out for me, but he kills them too. D8
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 pm

@Oz: Seriously?!?! no way!!! *needs to see this* XDD
you're stalking him more than me! XDDDD
ugh getting stuck in an elevator is the WORST...*has had this experience before* T^T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 am

@Will-

The pic is in one of the albums on his fanpage on FB. XD I tried looking for it, but after a while I got lazy.

What can I say? I love my Yu-kun. ;D *continues to stalk him*

I know. D: Not fun, not fun.

-----

Last night's dream was boring and frustrating. I dreamed I went to a restuarant and I wanted to order off the kiddy menu, but they wouldn't let me. So they gave me with weird looking soup and told me it was clam chowder. When I ate it, I soon discovered it was chickenless chicken noodle soup but with dumplings in it...it was weird. >_> Then I was listening to the radio and this obnoxious woman called in and pretended she had a three year old with her so she was talking like one and requested a song. The song really sucked too. Then she came to my house and took over my karaoke machine. Yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:59 pm

@Oz: really? hmm *goes and checks out his fanpage on FB* XD
chickenless chicken noodle soup ain't cool =S
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:41 am

@Will-

Don't look any further, I've found it!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=402932347326&set=a.387737287326.175597.247241787326
He's third from the right. XD His shoes are so epic!

Indeed. It wouldn't be called chicken noodle soup without chicken. It would just be noodle soup. Chicken makes everything better. XD

-----

Last night's dream sucked. Made me feel rather unwanted. XDDDD

I dreamed that I was suppose to meet up with some friends in a forest at night for an awesome camp out and I was dressed like Kikyo from InuYasha. Once they saw me, they were disgusted by my cosplay and tied me up, keeping me in some random cabin while they had fun without me. Then a pink haired bunny girl came to save me and I wandered through the forest for a while. After a while I came upon Miroku, and in my fangirl glory I pranced toward him in slow motion while squealing "I'll bear your children~". But he pushed me away and said "Ewww it's Kikyo. Dx" then left.

Then I woke up. D8
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:33 am

@Oz:

ROFLLLL @ Kikyo hate *joins in*

I feel bad that it was you but still. xDDD

ROFL h god Miroku (the world has ended)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm

@Gil-

*sigh* I can't escape the Kikyo haters in reality or in my dreams. XDDDD

Ikr? The end is nigh. D:

-----

Last night's dream sucked as well. Damn that Izaya Orihara. ;;>_>

Basically I dreamed that I went out to dinner with my family and some of our friends and we bump into him on several occasions. Then he drags me around everywhere forcing me to be his own personal servant and do his bidding for him. At one point of the dream he actually made me lick his feet. O_o They didn't taste like candy like he said. After a series of unfortunate events and at the end of the dream, he tries drowning me. Not fun. He also stole my favorite pair of tights and tired them on along with one of my skirts.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am

@Oz:

"After a series of unfortunate events" (no pun intended) xDDD

ROFL @ Izaya. Yeah i think he's getting back at you now for dating Light as well. xDDD

Izaya is tights and a skirt....i wanna see!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 am

My dream last night made me sad....;A;

Not cuz it was sad, but cuz I can't remember it...

All I know is it had to do with Yaoi....WHYYYYYYYY WHY WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ITTT!!!! T_______T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 am

@Gil-

Haha! XD I got the non intended pun after I re-read it.

But I'll gladly break up with Light. D: Gladly.

I might actually draw it for you some time once I get out of my artist's block.My clothes were a bit small on him, but damnnnn he was bootyful. 8D

Ptfffff....BAWAHAHAHAHA! XDDDDD The one dream about yaoi you have and you can't remember. Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 am

@Oz:

LOL can I take both Izaya adn Light away from you plz? <333

YES DO ITTTT!!! xDDD OMG I WANT IT! xDD

IKR!!!???? T___________T Damn dreams...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:30 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
@Will-

Don't look any further, I've found it!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=402932347326&set=a.387737287326.175597.247241787326
He's third from the right. XD His shoes are so epic!

......CUTE.....TOO CUTE :3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 am

@Gil-

You can have Light....but I'd miss Izaya. D: I've become attached to him over these cracky dreams.

Then I'll start working on it tomorrow. =3 I still have to draw Alois in the bikini too. XD

Maybe you'll have a good one that you'll remember tonight? Don't give up hope~

@Will-

I know right? <3 I love his sense of style.

-----

Can't remember last night's dream. I'm pretty sure it was a good one too. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:49 pm

I don't really remember but I was killed last night in my dream. I just forgot how I was killed. I'll edit later if I remember >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am

@Will-

Poor Will! XD Maybe there's a reason you don't remember.

------

I'm glad I don't remember last night's dream. O___o;; What I do remember is pretty disturbing. I remember some one saying "Do you wanna use a condom?" and that's it.

.........WTF?! wahhh I hope that wasn't directed toward me!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:03 am

@Oz:

ROFL I hope it was. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 am

@Gil-

...Meany. >x< How come you're always happy when something causes me agony?
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 am

Awww Poor Oz xD *offers cookie* lol

Soooo....i had yet another messed up dream xD''' So, i dont remember much from it but ive kept having the same dream over and over for about 3 days. Ive been very angry at me step-dad as of late, so that must be the trigger....but anyway. In my dream i heard this gunshot coming from above me, and of course, my parents bedreem is up there. so i rush out of bed and go up there. Another guy bumps into me on his way out, and rushes out the front door, i go into the room to see my mom collapsed on the ground, and in utter shock. On the bed lays my dead step dad, shot in the forehead. so i call the police and then my mom and I get arrested for the murder! a court case happens the day afterwards and all of the evidence pointed towards my mom! naturally i couldnt stand for this so i got involved and started to take over the lawyers spot pretty much xD then somehow it got turned around so much that I ended up in prison and (funny enough) only served two weeks for it. i dont remember what happens after that but yeah xD ive been having that dream over and over again...xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 am

@Elliot-

*accepts cookie and eats* Om nom nom.. <3 Thank you~

Well that was really unjust. XD Odd you only had to serve for two weeks.

-----

Last night's dream I unfortunately do no remember. T__T Oz was in it too! *sob*
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 am

T^T I keep having dreams about lifeguarding.......... and every single one of them sucked......... T^T
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:45 am

@Oz: Yeah it is weird huh? =\ i even remember some of the inconsistencies with the Prosecutions story xD''''

@Echo: awww thats not good! ;A; sucked as in boring? or what? =o
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 am

Last night's dream sucked! T__T

I dreamed it was Halloween, but my parents wouldn't let me go trick-or-treating or wear a costume. It was so sad. sad onion

Then at the end of the dream, Spain and Alois' walrus were dancing at some kind of fair thing. I knew they'd get back together.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 am

@Oz:

ROFL @ Spain and the Walrus. xDDD I bet Romano is not pleased. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:35 am

@Gil-

I don't imagine that he would be pleased. XD I might have a dream where he confronts the walrus about this, who knows.

------

I don't really remember last night's dream. All I know is that it involved lots of ice cream. *needs to start remembering dreams again*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

@Oz: ohhh ice cream *o*

I had two dreams..
the first dream was pretty typical. I woke up early and I was getting ready for school and I was preparing my lunch and all and my mom was just watching me the whole time. And then when I was all ready I said, "Ok lets go mom!!!" and then my mom laughs and says, "You know its Saturday today.." then I felt so stupid and then I yelled at my mom and then I went back to bed. (haha going back to bed in a dream XD )

Then my second dream was very strange. Everyone started being possesed by....phones...it was weird..If you touched a phone with clocks in the room you would get possesed and then you have the intent to kill something. yeah....But everyone around me was getting possesed and this person and me were the only ones standing and then stupid me goes and touches a phone for no reason and then I was possesed. Then suddenly I turn into that last person standing and then I escape and then I end up being at a stadium while everyone that was possesed wanted to kill me. Then it turned into a game so if I just wacked them with a stick then they would die. (wtf?) and my dream ended with everyone being totally fine and we just celebrated... =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next