Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 am

Awww my life isn't epic at all XD If anything it's epic fail, haha. Try and be a little more positive. =3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

From what i know of your life it is NOT an epic fail. it has the extreme potential to be an epic win. you just have to choose =3.

If i had that, life would be awesome.

(epic is an awesome word. its so.....epic.)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 am

Thank you <3

And you prolly will have an awesome life, just be patient silly XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 pm

well i didn't do much today i did some cleaning, been reading and listening to my ipod, and been on the internet, so yeah i havn't really done much ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:49 pm

school wasnt was sooo special today....in spanish my friend was doing her makeup and my teacher was like "put your electric device away!" and we all were laughing...my teacher can sure see... not...science was boring...math was stupid...dance was really fun...Lit was boring....Geography was saw a disturbing video...yup thats about it... oh during lunch time my crush was sitting next to our table and when i went to throw away something i heard him talk!!!! whenever i walk by him he is never talking with his friends. he is really shy. how cute fox 2 ya but his voice is kinda high pitched...its kinda weird if you ask me... question
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 am

Ok....YESTERDAY was....ok. XD

Social I had to write a damn essay again. This time the topic was...

To What Extent is Liberalism Reject?

BLAH. And for once I was so bored I actually planned it out rather then BS'ing it. (The world will end soon because I did that). XD

I had double Art!, And since I stayed in the Art room during luch I had 3 hours of Art! <333

The Pocket watch it coming good. It's all shiny gold now! *o*

Engliah is...meh. King Lear has now lost all daughters, the 2 dukes are fighting...France and Cordelia have been accused of invading Germany (or was it Russia?)...and are gonna get ambushed....-___-;;;

The only humor in the story is gonna die soon, if not dead already. And I haven't heard from my fav crazed "bastard".

So yeah....

-----------

Ok so TODAY was....tiring...and boring....

I worked all day.

7:30am I got up....

9:00am - 5:00pm I worked....

Work today was nothing but filing crap, and putting prices on handbags...oh and shreading paper. XD

5:00pm - 7:00pm was my relax time

7:00pm - 8:00pm....grocery shopping (EW EW EW).

And now me on and tired as hell. XD

Only really ammusing thing was that at work my boss had some guys over fixing her door. And one of them was talking about his text convo with his GF....

Apparently she asked his if he wanted to her bring a bottle of Tequila over tonight. He just said "What does she think?....Hell yessss ;D" LMAO XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 am

Today was boring/sad

Naturally nothing interesting happened at school again onion The only thing slightly out of the ordinary was Ada "dropped off the planet" after 2nd period.

We also had a really really really really really really really boooring guest speaker. i wouldve ditched had they not been taking attendance........though i suppose its a good thing they did since if they didnt, nobody would have shown up onion he was talking about what he plans to do to for his city.......which is 20 miles from where we were. I really dont see the point in his speech. Maybe he got lost or something. idk......

Then it got sad when i got a call from my dad. He told me we were meeting some random friends of his (nothing unusual here). These people had 2 sons that would also be joining us. there around my age apperently so my dad says to me, to my face, "you can make on of them your boyfriend if your try."

Even my dad knows how pathetic i am sad onion

None of you know my dad, and i love him and all but this is probably one of the biggest disses ive ever gotten, just due to the personality of my father. had he been someone else that might not be so bad but.....yeah....

I feel like such a total loser now emo because he's totally right......

but yeah that was my day
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 am

I DID NOT VANISH OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!

I TOLD U I WASN'T FEELING WELL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:33 am

And then Ada went "poof" and was never heard from again......
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:37 am

wow........... *sweatdrop*

and i thought carinie was immature.......
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:21 am

School was so boring I'm not even gonna mention it ;p

But after was so fricken' FUN!! <3 I went to my friend's surprise sweet 16 birthday. It was 80's themed so everyone had to wear leggings, legwarmers, big jewelry, and of course big hair! I had such a blast getting ready for it. When I got there all my gal pals from school were as cute as ever in their 80's clothes. Before the birthday girl arrived we did each other's hair and sang along to songs by Journey and Reo Speedwagon, which I knew every word to. I was kinda shy and quiet since I'm not invited to birthdays very often but after finishing a half a pixie stick and two packets of razzles I was as drunk as ever. We played fun party games like 'Pin the Glove on Michael Jackson' and 'Name that 80's tune'. There was one game where we had to dance while solving a rubix cube. I lost of course XD I'm horrible with those things. But I did get second place in the dance till you drop game =3 twas fun. We watched 13 Going On 30 (Well most of it because we kept pausing in between for games and such). When my mom came all the girls hugged me and said bye. I feel so special. cute
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

today was pretty fun, i spent most the day hanging out with mandy chan and malcolm, we watch some anime and stuff and i'm working on a new picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:37 pm

i know what im going to do today. =D

im going to watch some new anime and then after a couple hours im going to play HKO. then im going to go to a dance performance that i HAVE to go to... damnn... i have a feeling that its going to be weird.... =P oh well. i hope there is going to be some food there at least. damn it...i need tap shoes to..hum hum
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:13 pm

lol today was mad ^^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Today will be good! I'm going to go see "The Stepfather" with my friend Britty! Cya ya'll in....about 2 ish hours! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 pm

@Gil

Ooo that movie looked creepy when I saw the preview for it in theaters. I hope you and Britty have fun! : ) And if possible, could you bring me back some popcorn and a slushie? Thx (jk XD)

------------------------------------
Today was good for me. I decided since I was out partying on my mom's birthday last night that I'd do something nice for her. So after taking my morning bath I cleaned the bathroom and my room until about noon. It was a beautiful day, but I felt kinda gloomy knowing I couldn't enjoy it. My mom is an animal control officer and she is on call today. She can't be farther than twenty minutes away from the house in case some one calls for animal neglect. My aunt is sick with the flu (not the swine flu thank God in heaven) but even if she were healthy as a horse she wouldn't let me leave the house. After trying to cure the blues by looking up useless junk on Google and dancing around my room playing 'I Must Be Dreaming' by The Maine four or five times I realized I was wasting my time. I asked mom if grandma could pick me up and fortunately she thought it was an excellent idea. I had a microwavable cheese burger for lunch and me and grandma watched Touched by an Angel while we dined. It's a crying shame Andrew had to cut his hair short D: He used to be so handsome! After two episodes,I got off my lazy but and proposed that me and grandma go on a walk. So we went off on our quest to burn some calories and ended up walking two miles around the hustling,bustling town. When we were walking I enjoyed the pleasant conversation. We talked about travels and people we've met. Grandma said one day we should go to Canada or England. Maybe I can stop by Lethbridge and Morpeth if I ever do? XD -shot-
I almost lost it when we hit one and a half miles. Not because I was tired, it was the aroma of sweet and sour chicken at the Chinese restaurant we were passing. It smelled so good! We eventually took a break from walking and sat at a bus stop. There was traffic so all the people who pulled up next to us in their cars must have been staring at my unsightly hair. The weather was cloudy and misty, but not cold. When the weather is like that my hair gets all frizzy and unpleasant even if I straighten it. Funny thing about my hair, it always goes back into curls no matter what I do to it. Oh! I'm getting oft topic here, sorry. I'm treating this thread more like a journal than a topic about today,hehe. ^^' Well to make a long story short, we walked back home and that's how I got on the computer and typed all this.
*blushes* I think I expanded far to much. blush I need to get a life off of this computer I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 am

Mandy Chan wrote:
lol today was mad ^^

yep lol i'll have to upload those videos to you tube later heheh fox
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 am

lol Malcom wont like that
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:01 pm

lol true Very Happy but theres a chance i might not upload them i guess it depends on the video Very Happy

so far i havn't done much today sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Lol me either to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:44 pm

sadly havn't done much again, just been watching 07 ghost and water colour painting
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Nothing much today sadly, Just watchin some Anime I guess
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm

@Oz:

HELL YES! Come visit meee!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:39 pm

ugh today was a drag...

Spanish was stupid....science was boring...math was terrible. ugh ok so i said 'what the fuck' and my teacher was like 'is that really necessary.' and i was soooo close to saying yes but that would have been a bad situation. and then my teacher kept staring at me and i was laughing in my head cus i was looking down and stuff acting like she wasnt even staring at me. ugh but then i purposefully spaced out in that class. and plus i didnt even know what we were even learning...dance was ok. at least we finished our chreography. =] thennnnn....Lit. was ok and Geography was ok i guess.. =P and the bus was boring. but then i was listening to Taylor Swift on my friends ipod. =P =P
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 pm

My day was....blah. XD

I nearly fell asleep during double Social class...my spare was spent doing homework...lunch was boring...English I started to fall asleep while watching 'King Lear'...god the movie is worse compared to the play, but they both bore me, so meh i'll live with it. XD

Art was dencent...but my teacher is trying to figure out how the hell she's gonna grade us for mid terms...she hasen't giving us due dates for anything...so we have no idea how to grade ourselves...joys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: