Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?

Go down 
+7
Jack
Elliot Nightray
a_nobodyXIII
Ada Vessalius
Alice B-Rabbit
xXNear_ChanxX
Gilbert Nightray
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 am

Personally I think that the anime is following the manga to a tee. Which is RARE for series to ever do. Yes there will be the odd small part left out, or possibly a extra thing added in. But for the most part, it follows the manga perfectly.

This pleases me very much. <3
Back to top Go down
xXNear_ChanxX

xXNear_ChanxX

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Yes xD I love it when the anime follows the manga well ^___^ and it's good to have some differences here and there (not ones that dramatically change the whole series though)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Yes I don't mind small changes, but nothing that messes up the plot.
Back to top Go down
xXNear_ChanxX

xXNear_ChanxX

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah x_x those make me pissed >=(
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 pm

I agree; I really like it. (*cough*FMA*cough*)
Honestly, I HATE when severe adaptation decay occurs... Grrr...
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

lol Alice

yea the anime has followed the manga very well except dat they ended it.............. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
but who knows there's probly a second season!!!!!! XD

oh well Sometimes it's ok if they make the anime a little different from the manga, but depends on if the difference is good or not
and it is soooooo annoying when the anime doesn't follow the manga at all!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! >Sad
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

@Ada:

Yeah I don't think anyone can deny that PH was one of the few animes to follow the manga so well for such a long period of time.

Out of 26 eppys they followed the manga for 23. Thats pretty good.

Though part of me isn't suprized that they went Original ending on us. Becuase can yu imagin how hard it would be to animate some of the shit that has been coming up in the manga recently? They'd prolly need about 5 times their original budget just to animate it properly. XD
Back to top Go down
a_nobodyXIII

a_nobodyXIII

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 pm

I think the anime had better artworks and graphics. (Of course, most of the anime will do that.) But still, the way Mochizuki sensei described Pandora Hearts is more awesome in the manga IMO. silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/a_nobodyXIII
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:17 am

Hmmm....Yeah the descriptions were better in the manga, but the way she draws the characters now is much better than the anime's artwork. but compared to her earlier work, it is a little better i suppose o.o
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:37 am

Elliot Nightray wrote:
but compared to her earlier work, it is a little better i suppose o.o

I know you've seen my new post XD would you say the same thing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Himitsu Tamashii

Himitsu Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:19 am

One thing that always tends to leave me in shock sometimes is the fact that in my opinion the anime really only touches the surface of the series. Though then again I'm not exactely sure on dates or anything for the anime so that could be part of it but I'll find myself thinking about the anime and manga from time to time and from watching the anime I never would have guessed the manga would be end up being so...what's the word...nuts? In a good way though <3
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:37 am

The anime contrasts very far from the manga, because the anime's ending actually strayed away from the original story. The self ending of the anime started from episode 23 until 25 and that what made me ask why. And they ended it so early too.

I've been following the manga since it started, so I believe the best idea for me is to follow the manga version instead because it's much more detailed than in the anime. Although I loved the anime due to the art and the character developments (AND THE SOUNDTRACK!! XD)

But still, I won't say I hate it, but I'll say that the anime is amazing from the start. ^^ I wish Square Enix and MochiJun would decide for a second or third season so they can focus more on the Baskervilles and the Nightrays. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Akina Namida

Akina Namida

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:22 am

I agree with you Himi the anime was a really good one and even if the ending wasn't the same as the manga one (well it really couldn't be yet XD) it was still pretty good because we where not left with a major cliff hanger......but a second or third season would be nice =3
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm

The anime sticks very close to the manga except for the ending. Because of that; I do not think they would even make a second season; they would have to redo where they ended first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?   How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Think the Anime Compares to the Manga?
Page 1 of 1