Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random/Funny Videos

Go down 
+15
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Konpeito
Elliot Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Mad_as_a_Hatter
Leo in a Panda Suit
Gilbert Nightray
Echo-chan
Ada Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Ansku
Vincent Nightray
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:06 am

Haha!! XD Two things I love put together: The Big Bang Theory and Pandora Hearts. I'll never be able to see that episode the same way again.
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

LOLZ!!! Nobody calls me Moonpie but Mimaw...

Hey Leo, would Break's Mimaw be Urmea Break???
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:24 am

Beautiful <3 i wanna learn how to play so badly ;w; here is one i heard that is really pretty~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4Eu_jpzfk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

I love this video!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:44 pm

[quote="Elliot Nightray"]Beautiful <3 i wanna learn how to play so badly ;w; here is one i heard that is really pretty~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4Eu_jpzfk&feature=related[/quote]

Wow, thanks! It is really pretty. I definitly like this version better. XD I'm trying to learn it, but I'm horrible with the left hand right hand thing. XD, so I'm trying to learn the right hand right now. If do get it down, I'll make a flip note and post the link onto the forum. Thanks so much Elliot!
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 pm

[quote="Oz Vessalius"]Haha!! XD Two things I love put together: The Big Bang Theory and Pandora Hearts. I'll never be able to see that episode the same way again.[/quote]

lol I know right! I think break was perfect fro Sheldon's part! XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 pm

your not going to believe this....but of the 3 deco*27 videos I saw and downloaded, this is #3!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! XD I can't believe we both love the same songs!
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 am

[quote="Vincent Nightray"]your not going to believe this....but of the 3 deco*27 videos I saw and downloaded, this is #3!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! XD I can't believe we both love the same songs![/quote]

YAY!!!! There's this other song I really love, so I'll post it. Idk If you've seen it, but I'll post some pics with it too. XD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Deco*27 feat. marina   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 am

LOLZ the next song in my postings of Deco*27. It's called feat. Marina, and it's so weird how much it reminds me of Mozaik Role Gumi. XD Enjoy!

[youtube]EmOOnU1ykRQ[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 am

Its wonderful huh? <3 Jack and I found it when i took her on vacation with me lol xD
And yes please do! I would just need to learn how to play the piano....@_@ Piano sheet music is a little different for me so.....I'd have to learn that too OR i could be self taught lol
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 am

[quote="Elliot Nightray"]Its wonderful huh? <3 Jack and I found it when i took her on vacation with me lol xD
And yes please do! I would just need to learn how to play the piano....@_@ Piano sheet music is a little different for me so.....I'd have to learn that too OR i could be self taught lol[/quote]

yeah, I can't read piano sheet music either. I'll just learn by ear. ^^' hope it's not hard! XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 am

Lol! that works too! =D Some people learn better that way anyways =3
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 am

I absolutly love this version, it's just so beautifull!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 pm

@LeoPanda: love that song <3
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 pm

[quote="Elliot Nightray"]Lol! that works too! =D Some people learn better that way anyways =3[/quote]

yeah that's true XD I learned four notes all ready. I'm making progress.....I guess. lolz
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:27 am

I wish they did have sheet music, I would totally LOVE to play this song on piano! love (Even if try did I woulden't be able to read it very well XD)

Lacie is such an amazing song, They really did a good job on the soundtrack of Pandora Hearts! oni03
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 am

yeah they did a wonderful job @_@ and on the first link, if you check the description the guy posted the 3 pages of sheet music
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:35 pm

[quote="Elliot Nightray"]yeah they did a wonderful job @_@ and on the first link, if you check the description the guy posted the 3 pages of sheet music[/quote]

OMG @.@ I should read descriptions more. XD even if I could use it, I wouldn't be able to read it. XD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 pm

[quote="Lily Baskervile"]I wish they did have sheet music, I would totally LOVE to play this song on piano! love (Even if try did I woulden't be able to read it very well XD)

Lacie is such an amazing song, They really did a good job on the soundtrack of Pandora Hearts! oni03[/quote]

They did do an amazing job! Love this version so much! I love the banner that Elliot made for you too!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm

xD Its not that hard actually, i looked at it again and its somewhat easy to follow when you read the music while listening to the song itself
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 am

[quote="Elliot Nightray"]xD Its not that hard actually, i looked at it again and its somewhat easy to follow when you read the music while listening to the song itself[/quote]

yay I'm definitely learning it now
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:47 am

yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 am

I love this version the best. yayz

I've tried to learn how to play Lacie on the piano, but I can only do one hand. XD Makes me wish I wouldn't have stopped taking piano lessons.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 am

Post all random and funny videos here. They can be related to anything. xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:00 am

Even though I got a feeling I'm the only one watching this anime right now, I have to post these videos! xDDD

After watching episode 10 of Togainu no Chi, both me and my friend Angie had to make crack vids off certain scenes.

This was the result...

My Crack Video

Friend's Crack Video - Deticated to Me and Jenna

(Yay for having the same thumbnail!!! 8D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random/Funny Videos   Random/Funny Videos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random/Funny Videos
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next