Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volume 14 cover

Go down 
+7
Isla Yura
Sharon Rainsworth
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Gizele12
Leo
Elliot Nightray
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:15 am

Volume 14 cover 0007pgce

Im so happy that Elliot is finally on the cover!!!! ;w;

But....the other thing that catches my attention....are the flowers on his clothing....weren't they also in the picture for retrace 54?

And....you know those ragged pieces of cloth on the chains? which other book cover were they on? and do you think they symbolize anything?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Elliot's finally on a cover!!!!!!! And you're right, those flowers look like the ones from Retrace 54. Aren't they statices??

The ragged clothing on the chains hasn't appeared in any other volume cover. I just desperately hope that he won't die sad onion This cover really gives off a very dark feeling.
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Well, from his pose on the cover it must mean a turn in the story, I mean, from a few chapters to now Elliot's been unsure of himself, and that's probably what kept him down so far, I don't know about the flowers, but probably it either means that Elliot will change his situation or that he won't die (my hope has returned!) Also it could mean a last tribute to him, who knows? I just hope it isn't true. I just asked sis' opnion and she said right when she saw the picture 'He's dead." e.o She said that the patterns on the clothes are too light and that ti probably menas the things he left behind. sad onion

And now I just noticed this song goes with Elli's situation:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm

LOVE!!!!

I love the darkness to this cover!

I don't think it could mean anything....I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 pm

@Gizele: That's a scary thought wahhh I hope that it's not true ;A; sad onion We're allowed to hope!
@Vincent: Hmm, yeah. Maybe we shouldn't read too much into the picture.

Of all the volume covers, I think this one is the one that have the character tied down the most (well, except that it has the same number of chains as Echo's cover). Cheshire's cover has quite a few chains as well, but not as much. The other covers often have only 1 or 2 chains and most of the chains were broken. Well this is just my observation, don't know if it means anything.
I wonder what will appear in the background of this cover, like Oz has the watch, Lily has the tatoo, Ada has a bird cage ~ Oh strange, instead of appearing in the background, the flowers appear on his clothes instead! Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 am

@Gizele: Yeah....i hope that it means chains are on the way...But then again, the fact that none of them are broken means that he's heavily intertwined with them, and he's being held down by it somehow.

@Vincent: lol, thats right i forgot that you like dark stuff like this....xD;

@Leo: hmm....what about 8.5? and they're called "statices? Plus, its true, He and Echo both have alot of chains in their pictures, but also notice how they're the only ones who dont have any broken ones? Echo i can understand because of her chain and Zwei. But for Elliot...hmm...*sigh*

As for the Chains, notice how they mainly wrap around the arm that he's holding his sword in? That may be symbolizing something....
Plus, as for the cloth....What if the cloth shows that he can finally see the chains that bind him down? because it was just /revealed/ that he has a chain. And then those cloths are all torn and draped over the chains because we just found out as well....AGH! im sorry if that makes no sense!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:16 am

@Elliot: I didn't know 8.5 counts as a volume ^^; And yeah I did notice none of the chains were broken as well. I wonder what's tying him down so heavily like that. And Statice is the name of the song that Elliot gave to Leo as a present right? It's also the name of the flower meaning "everlasting beauty", well "things that never change". So well, I think those flowers are statices ^^; (Bonus: "According to the Victorians, to present a statice flower to a friend or lover was to tell them they would always be beautiful. Statice was typically presented by a husband or wife to their spouse on their 16th anniversary." The thought that Elliot gave Leo a song called statice kinda kills me a bit XD Leo ~ Stay beautiful ~~ *shot*) Here's the flower:
Volume 14 cover 8127585-small-bouquet-of-purple-statice-flowers-on-white-background Volume 14 cover Tumblr11

Volume 14 cover 0007pg10 I have no idea how the yellow chains connect to each other ^^; There's a piece of cloth not covering any chain, maybe behind it is a broken end of a chain.
Well actually if you look carefully, 2 of the 4 chains don't bind him, they just pass through the gaps, another one wraps around his arm and 1 that I can't see the end T__T (probably the end is broken). Echo has 4 chains and 3 were binding her (I think?)~ Oh well what kind of non-sense am I talking about. But yeah, seems like only his sword-wielding hand is bound.

Last edited by Leo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:24 am

Ohhh, stunning over! I like it. <3

Although it does seem noticeably darker than the others. I hope that we're just over analyzing all this and that nothing happens to poor Elliot. D8
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 am

Oh about the arm that is bound, that is that arm that protected others (like Leo and Oz) but also killed his mother and siblings. His sins (!?) all weighed on that arm ~ I think?? XD

@Oz: Yeah Probably we're just overanalyzing it ^^ NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ELLIOT!!! Well, nothing wrong..
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 am

@Leo: Hmm....so maybe the Flowers are a good sign then? But at the same time....they could be a very sad symbol.
Huh....nice clarification you did there o.o and yeah, they only wrap around the sword arm. this probably relates to the fact that he killed his family with that sword, and the Chain aided him in the killing.
And yeah......hmm....

@Oz: yeah....you're quite right....Has anyone else looked this....serious? or angry, on the PH volume covers?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:40 am

Well on the covers, most of them look serious and Cheshire look pretty angry on his cover ^^; But this Elliot cover does look the darkest among all the covers or more like, it gives of the darkest feeling ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Yaay!! Finally Elliot is on the cover!!! (and also 14 is my lucky number)
@Elly: Huh? Is the chains that bound his body really mean something? I just thought that's only a picture that doesen't have any connection to the story.

Maybe you will be very depressed, but, I have to tell this.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Oh my oni023 Sharon-chan is so ruthless oni023 But well, that might be the inevitable outcome (but we are still allowed to hope ^^Wink. If I have to choose who gets to live between Elliot and Leo, I think I would choose Elliot. Gah! Let's just hope that everyone will survive (however unlikely it may be)!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

But, they still have a chance for living happily together again (not the same thing that I post in Elliot & Leo fanclub okay)

Maybe.....
Spoiler:

Actually, that's what I want for the two of them LOL (>_<)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh lol I can't imagine that happy ending (the one in the fanclub) XD But would be great if it comes true =w=.

The last part of what you want reminds me of Romeo & Juliet XD a bit... Well I do wish that not only these 2 but everyone would have a happy ending ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Yeah, I hope everyone will be happy. Smile
But, actually...................

WHAT KIND OF TOPIC IS THIS??!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:42 pm

oni023 Oh yeah, I think we're going off-topic oni023

Ok, in conclusion, this is a beautiful cover. Can't wait to see it in print form (attempt to go back to the main topic ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm

AAAAAAWWWWW~~~
I wanted to see the chair version!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh yeah!!! The chair version!!!!!!! I totally forgot about that! Now you make me feel even more anxious ;A; But definitely it's gonna be beaaauuuuttiiiifulll~~~~~~~ I hope he's not chained to the chair or anything T__T
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Yeah, not like the rabbit with Lotti.
Maybe he will sleep calmly on his chair while Leo take care of him?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Aww that would be sweet. But then sleeping calmly kinda sounds like he's in an eternal sleep in some ways ;A; (Ooohh suddenly reminds me of Kuroshitsuji ~)
Hm, I wonder who will be on the back cover this time ~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I want to see his chair picture too ;_; something tells me that its going to involve a Piano. xD;;
And i hope that Leo will be on the back cover >:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah, probably piano or music sheets (Ugh, this makes me want to play the piano ;A;)
And the back cover, somehow I find it kinda weird to see Leo standing alone ^^; but yeah.
I hope that it's not Isla Yura wahhh I will suicide if it's Isla Yura wahhh
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 am

@Elly: piano? Sounds cool!!!
@Leo-kun: The lonely looking Leo will be so cuuuute!!!!!!!! And you really hate Isla Yura aren't you? oni08
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 am

What are you talking about, Sharon-chan? obi033 I don't hate anyone obi033 I just happen to detest Isla Yura, that's all XD XD Nah, he just creeps me out that's all. I hold no grudges ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volume 14 cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Volume 14 cover
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next