Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volume 14 cover

Go down 
+7
Isla Yura
Sharon Rainsworth
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Gizele12
Leo
Elliot Nightray
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Volume 14 cover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:39 am

Oh, I see?
I'M SOOOOO CURIOUS ABOUT THE CHAIR VERSION!!!!!!!
ELLIOT!!!!! LEO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 am

LOL i dont mind Yura. I respect him for being such a......messed up character xD;

and i am curious either way^^
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:34 am

Sorry, I'm totally out of this conversation, but i wanted to comment!
Ohmygod, 14 volumes already.
Wasn't it just yesterday we found out that little Lily was on 13?
Yay! Elliot!!! I was seriously anticipating Yura cause I wanna see him coloured... [Or animated, but that's just NOT gonna happen...]

Also, I'm glad, reading thorugh the posts, that I'm not the only one who obsesses over what the charcters "chair" is going to be. I swore I was the only one..... XDD omg.

sorry! rant over.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:41 am

It's ok, Yura XD You're not the only one ~! And lol, your profile pic is hilarious XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 am

@Yura: It does feel like yesterday huh? xD and yeah!!! I wanna know what his colours are!!! xD Im very curious!!! >w< and the chair picture. yes. xD That one doesnt get a preview like the cover, so its like the treasure in the treasure box!! hahah! and no, rant all you like! the more the better!!! ;D

@Leo: I agree, i like the display pic too. it works strangely well.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 am

lmao, thanks, Very Happy
I thought Yura suited "The Scream" the moment I saw him, Very Happy
i just HAD to make it...

And I guess we'll all just have to happily await his "Chair" version.
*Sits in front of clock*

Oh! Okay!
Random question [it's been bugging me for a while]

Does anyone know HOW Jun Mochizuki colours her pictures?
Like, just looking at Elliot... I can see some computer work, to get the flowers on his shirt and all, but it looks like either markers or water colours...
Any ideas?
I wish to know GREATLY.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 am

Hmm, well i, she either does it with ink...or she does it with those fancy (yet expensive) Copic markers. They blend really well @_@ but if you look closely at a few of her pictures (Pandora hearts calendar, The picture for March. Look at Break's coat up close, you'll see faint marker lines) So i do believe that she uses markers to do it.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am

Ah Okay, thats what I thought... Very Happy
It makes most sense....
I just sat there staring at her artbook, the covers, just pondering what It could be...

She'll still be fabulous no matter wat she uses! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Hmmm, sorry for interrupt, but, I guess she colour it all manually, but I don't know exactly.
Maybe she use a pencil?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I think she did use Copic markers =w=. because she posted a pic of a whole bunch of her markers on her blog and said something about ... something ~ (if I remember correctly T__T)

@Elliot: You actually noticed the marker lines??? @_@
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Yay!
I can now sleep soundly knowing that it is most likely that she uses markers!! XD
She does such a wonderful job with them too
o3o
*Envy*
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 am

The only thing I have to add to the discussion of the posted Elliot cover pic is about the ragged cloth. I think it symbolizes the Abyss. Oz's jacket was ragged at the bottom when he was in Abyss, and Break's coat appears that way in a few places, most noticeably on the chair image from the cover of Vol 3.

I am hoping the back cover is a Baskerville family portrait...we have yet to see Fang, Dug and Zwei in color yet, and this feels like Fang's last chance.
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 am

Oh good point about the Baskervilles!
That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! <3
Poor Fang, he DOES deserve to be on it... ^^
[STILL though, i hope for Yura coloured SOMEWHERE, someday, XDDD]

The cloth thing... I've noticed that too.
I always like to think about the Abyss icky water, buring the jacket and stuff, XD
She uses that quite often
And I mean, poor Elliot and all, kinda dragged unwillingly into all this.... ;D
So it makes sense
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 am

@Yura: hahah! yay for sound sleep! And I agree, having a colour picture of him would be nice!!!

@Leo: of course i noticed her marker lines!!! Since i started using the calligraphy pen and the Copic markers, ive been analyzing EVERY manga I own to try and improve my skills xD;

@Reim: Since....well, if thats the case, then the fact that they are covering the chains....that means that he will probably be dragged down into the Abyss. ;; And I agree for the Baskervilles, it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 am

@Elliot: Oh I see ^^; Since the topic of what she uses to colour popped up, I've been staring at pics for hours to try and see what the authors used XD And Elliot......;A; Hope that he would be able to find a way out.
@Reim: The Baskervilles! How could I forget about them!!!! And Fang...... ;A;
@Isla: I'm curious about his colour scheme as well XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 am

Me too....I-i just hope that Leo will be able to do something....
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 am

@ Elliot I'm like seriously doing the same, I like stare at a manga page for a rally long time and just take in all the skills! I want to improve so much!!

I think Yura would look good with pink hair like Lottie's... but my guess is that it's red, like Barma's... XD

And NOOOOOOO!
If Elliot gets plunged into the AByss, I'll be so not happy. I'll proably CRY!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Isla Yura wrote:
@ Elliot I'm like seriously doing the same, I like stare at a manga page for a rally long time and just take in all the skills! I want to improve so much!!

I think Yura would look good with pink hair like Lottie's... but my guess is that it's red, like Barma's... XD

And NOOOOOOO!
If Elliot gets plunged into the AByss, I'll be so not happy. I'll proably CRY!!!

I'm certain Elliot won't really be dying with brutality...We don't know he might get a spare life after being a Contractor...or be sent after ten years just like Oz?
I dunno though, and I'm not sure, but one thing is for certain...We should not let Elliot get dragged down the Abyss >.>

And I've actually nosebleed right after seeing that volume 14 cover. Desperately waiting on all scan uploading sites. O:
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Elliot dying with brutality would be a bit too much to handle oni023 I bet it wouldn't go down to that. oni023 Hopefully.
Nosebleed? Like this nose bleed ? Oh yeah, when will volume 14 come out??
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm

@Leo
I found on some sites that the release will be in the last week of March.
I hope they release it right after chapter 59 is released. I'm so dying to see the hi res pic. XD

Yeah, I has lots of blood loss. My laptop screen was covered in blood XD J/K Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Oh~! Thanks for the info. Ahhhhhh, chapter 59 is coming soon!!!!!!!!! I....just....can't.....wait.....anymore wahhh
Yeah, I hope the volume will come out soon~! Can't wait to see the scans ><

Haha XD Poor your laptop XD I have some screen cleaning kits here, want to borrow?
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Oh sure sure~ My cleaning kit's kinda missing, blaming my mom for it now... O:

Oh yeah, I still didn't get the meaning of Statice being in the 14th cover. And those black-like strings...are they from the Humpty Dumpty's?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Statice is kinda like the flower symbol for Elliot. He named the song he wrote Statice, and then appeared in a chapter cover with the Statice flowers as well. So it wouldn't be a surprised to see Statice in this cover as well. Well, Statice means "something that'll never change" according to the manga, so maybe, even in this dire situation, Elliot won't waver. He won't change ;A; He'll bravely tread on despite the painful memories ;A; Maybe?

Those strings, I'm not sure, but according to the forum's Reim, they symbolise the Abyss. Still I don't really know the significance of this yet.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Yep. Thanks for answering~
Now that gives me an idea that Statice...no, Elliot wouldn't die because, judging from the meaning of Statice. He won't change, and along with that I'm sure he won't die as well. I wish I could put up more speculations but I'm afraid they're all negative IMO. XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Yes, based on the meaning of Statice, we still have hope~! Elliot gave the song Statice to Leo so does that mean he wish that Leo wouldn't change as well??? Oh well~!!!
And true, most speculations are geared towards the negative side T__T I feel pretty negative as well, BUT WE MUST HOPE!!! Oh please don't let anything terrible happen to Elliot ;A; ;A; I will cry my eyes out if something does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volume 14 cover   Volume 14 cover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Volume 14 cover
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next