Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:24 pm

@Gil-

I fear that Lambo might be a reoccuring thing soon. xD

------

Didn't have a dream last night that I remember. ):
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:49 am

@Oz: THAT IMAGE. That mental image of Syoaran. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *dies*

-sigh- do you guys think it's possible that I just don't dream, as opposed to just not remembering my dreams?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:21 am

@Alice-

It's possible that you do have dreams, but just forget them immediately after you wake up. Or you could be like Gil and be cursed with the 'no dreams for 8 years' thing. D:

----

I had a dream last night!

I dreamed I was in my church's gym. Lady Gaga and Britney Spears were there having their own mini concerts. It was kinda creepy because they both had these dominatrix like acts and they were asking people to come up on stage and volunteer. After their shows, they had merchandise booths in the back. There was a third table and Alois was there selling Mary Kay make up(has the urge to draw that now xD). I went over to Britney and told her that when I was little, I listened to her cds all the time. She said that was nice and I got her autograph and all. I went over to Gaga, but she got out a whip from her dominatrix act and started chasing me with it. Then Beatrice was there and was all like, "Mah slave, not yours! D8< " and they got in a huge fight. I scrambled to get away while they were fighting when these disco lights come on and Ke$ha appears with a bunch of sled dogs who were barfing confetti.

Then I woke up. O.O
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 am

@Oz: ......wtf? XDD dogs barfing confetti? what?!? XD

My 5 second dream last night was that I was looking at a website and the website was something that records what your mind thinks. Mine was long as hell. Most of them were songs being repeated over and over and over again. XD It was sooooo weird... O_______O
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:15 am

So. i dont know WHY i had such a....messed up dream, but here it is!!

so, apparently i was suspected of being a communist. and then the government was going around killing everyone who was suspected of being one. So, apparently they decided to test if we were lying about /not/ being one. SO! I was taken in and strapped down to a chair. the method of testing was a little weird. but oh well xD The doctor guy was nice. But anyway! Apparently, when you lie, a certain chemical is excreted from your face, and the only way to pick it up, is to put a cotton ball into a brown paper bag and SPIT in it!!!! So, the doctor would ask me questions, and i'd answer. after each time i answered, he'd slap me with the bag, and find out the results. After about the 10th question, he said i was free to go and i didnt lie throughout that whole exam xD;;; (it was like a VERY messed up version of a polygraph test xD;; ) and then, this doctor and I were having a VERY pleasant and in-depth conversation about how that "polygraph" test worked, and why he was doing what he was doing. of course, the moment he mentioned lie detecting i was all over it xD''' but after i was released, i dont remember much. then the SECOND half of that messed up dream....
Well, apparently my Bio class went to give blood at the same place i was taken to have that odd polygraph test. Well, most of my class (which only had--oddly--8 people) were throwing up and became sick while giving blood. well, the girl across from me (who i have never seen before) was complaining how her arm was hurting, and it was the one with the needle in it. so I--who was perfectly fine--told her to start clenching her fist, and opening it wide, and if that hurt, just to move a few fingers. that way the blood would keep flowing into her hand. she sat up all of a sudden, and her movement looked like she was made of rubber....xD Anyway, apparently we were there to not only give blood, but to watch a VERY weird video. and it happened to be one of my friends in the video to. so, in that video, there was that nice doctor from before. And then the doctor was apparently an orthodontist as well O__o Well apparently, there was this thing that kept someone from moving their tongue, apparently. and the wires were hooked into the tongue, and when he took it out, it was so weird!!! ><;; but as soon as he took it out, i was woken up by my mom xD;;;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 am

@Elliot: Your dream is really weird ^^;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 am

y-yeah....my dreams tend to be very very weird.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 am

Lol Elliot, don't get me started XD I have tons of weird dreams XD XD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:53 am

I haven't posted on here in FOREVER!!!! So I will post this dream I had the other night!! XD

Mkay so it started out with me searching for a video game to play and I found a PANDORA HEARTS Video game!!!! XD EPIC!!! XD The game was set up to where you could choose who you wanted in your party for certain missions and such. Also you could have the screen in 3 places. you could have it far away and you could see the whole party running around, to where the you saw the back of the character you where playing at the moment, or where you saw everything the character would see. (if that doesn't make any sense I am sorry...) Anywho I was running around as Alice with Break, Gil, Oz, and Elliot all following behind. Anyways I entered this strange cave and there was a I think a cannonball on the ground and this large object attached to the cave wall. So I had Alice try to throw the cannonball into the large object trying to break it, but she wasn't strong enough to do so. So I changed to Break and he like kicked the cannonball up like a soccerball and then while it was in the air hit it like a baseball with his cane and it goes smashing into the object, but then this CREEPY looking chain pops out and attaches its self to Break's back and starts to control him!! So Break Starts bashing on Alice and I am trying to fight back and I was like "CRAP I don't want to HURT BREAK!!" and then this window opens and it says "NEW MISSION!! Get the chain off of Break and kill it without hurting Break." OH jeez thanks for the info. So while Break was choking Alice and Alice was punching the chain on Break's back. That thing was freakin creepy. anywho right before Alice runs out of health I was finally able to get the thing off of Break and then while Break was in a daze as well as Alice I got Elliot over there and he finished the chain off!!!! XD and then I woke up!!!! So yea!! PH Video game!! I would be all for it!!!! XD Hahahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Okay, mine was weird!

So at my school we have almost like a cross country trail. and me and my friends were running on it The a bus comes and picks us up. I'm walking to the back and this guy that liked me last year and i danced with him was covering up seats so i couldn't sit there. I walked to the back, then HE gets sent to the back and theres a small gap between us and he calls my hair pretty...still. Then my dream ended.

haha, i hate dreams...o.o

@ Echo-Chan

I want that dream!! haha a PH video game sounds epic! haha!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 am

@Echo-

We should all sign a petition for a real PH video game. How cool would that be? xDD

@Zwei-

How odd. o.o

-----

The only thing I remember about my dream was that it was super adorable/fluffly/aww-worthy for a second, then something horrible happened. Bah.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:54 am

@Echo-chan: YES!!! PH Game!!!!!!!!!

The other day I played Phoenix Wright right before I went to bed. The result: I dreamed that there was a serial killer. My family members were killed one by one ;A; It was terrible. Near the end, I was the last one left and managed to find out the identity of the killer: Lily-chan (I have no idea why T__T I'm sorry Lily-chan!!! ;A;) Ugh... it was terrible T_____T.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 am

I used to have many weird dreams when i was younger but i forgot them oni032
Well i hope i that i could get dreams and remember them
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 am

Leo wrote:
@Echo-chan: YES!!! PH Game!!!!!!!!!

The other day I played Phoenix Wright right before I went to bed. The result: I dreamed that there was a serial killer. My family members were killed one by one ;A; It was terrible. Near the end, I was the last one left and managed to find out the identity of the killer: Lily-chan (I have no idea why T__T I'm sorry Lily-chan!!! ;A;) Ugh... it was terrible T_____T.

LILY'S A MURDERER!?
~ The Terrible Truth ~

In my dream (which lasted five minutes), Oz and Gil were standing near a bridge, with Leo on the other side, crying, holding lavenders(they resemble remembrance). And Oz was saying to Gil, "I won't lose you to death, for a long, long time." Leo started bawling and Gil was hugging Oz. Then the dream ended. Actually said out loud: AWWWWWWH.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 am

@Echo: I dreamed of a PH game too! (a long time ago XD )
@Ozzie: awww :3

So mine was scary...Well I think it was.
So I 'woke up' and I was on a stranded island and it was at night so I couldn't really see. After 5 min I realized that I needed to get out of here. So I wrote HELP in the sand and just tried to find some food. Then all of the sudden this random person yells at me and says, "NO THOSE BERRIES ARE NOT EDIBLE!!!" I freak out and this person drags me to where I wrote 'HELP' and he yells again, "THIS IS TOO SMALL. YOU NEED TO WRITE BIGGER THAN THIS FOR PEOPLE TO SEE!" Then it suddenly turns into day and this helicopter passes by and we both wave our hands and they threw a ladder rope thing down and we both climbed up. The people in the helicopter were a couple and they said, "We saw you guys but we were about to ignore you guys since we were in a hurry, but you guys looked hungry." We landed in some random town and they said, "Tonight we will have curry for dinner ok?" I was sooo excited, but it turned out to be a bowl of potatoes... =_= The random person that showed up in the island became best friends with me. XD Then it became morning-ish and me and my 'best friend' were looking around in the town. Then the guy that was in the helicopter was running away from the house. We went in the house and my 'friend' says that the girl hung herself. We went upstairs and I saw strings (the kind used for balloons) on a hook. My 'friend' walked in their room and she was lying in the bed...dead. We walked out of their house and my dream ended there....Weird and scary... O_O I think I had this dream cus I said that I liked solving murders... O_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:21 am

I finally had another dream. xD Don't remember much of it though.

In the first part, all the PH characters were there (I forget the location) and Oz was talking about how we're all going to go on a submarine ride. Then Gil appears and they start making out (which Oz graciously let me get on camera). Break started driving a neon green tour bus, but crashes into Elliot soon after. D: I hope that's not a sign.

In the second part I was in the back yard of what supposedly was my house at night. I get a call from my grandpa who informs me that all the fish in the tank in my room died (..but I don't have one..). A bunch of dead fish started appearing everywhere I looked and I started to freak out. I go inside the house for a while then come back out to see Izaya. He tells me I have to sell pot brownies and if I don't make enough money that I'll have to sleep outside tonight. He has Namie set up a table to do my selling on when I notice a thirty foot high gymnastics bar on the other side of the yard. Shizuo leaps over it and says, "Izayaaa! That's my sister!" then breaks out into a angry looking interpretative dance.

Then I woke up. xD What?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

@Oz: ....ahaha what Shizuo? XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:16 am

@Oz:

OMG I. WANT. THAT. RECORDING!! GIMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I NEED that recording of Oz and Gil making out! <333 Share plz? *w*

ROFL Izaya its been awhile since we saw you...pffffffftttttt Shizou! xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 am

@Gil-

*sends you imaginary smexy recording* 8DDD

----

No dreams last night for me. onion
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 pm

@Oz:

YAY~!! <333 -makes a billion copies so i never lose it- >3

-puts on repeat and watched for hours in a secluded corn of my room- kufkufkuf~

Awwww I guess Oz and Gil making out was to make up for lack of dreams...now its going back to 'lack'. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm

@Gil-

Oh you fangirl creeper you~ At least you're putting it to good use. I'd do the same. <3 I'd also watch it on my computer, print the screen and make billions of posters. xDDDD I wish I was joking.

I think it's supposed to make up for the lack of good(ish?) dreams, cause last night's was horrible.

----

Last night I dreamed I was a celebrity and this strange stalker with ninja swords was murdering my family. Everywhere I went, I'd find their corpses in perfectly square chopped pieces. I couldn't go anywhere because every time I tried to get in my car, they'd find me and chase after me. It was awful. I finally made it down town some how and the mayor was giving a speech. When he left the podium, I tried to get people to listen to my problem and see if I could get the police force on my side. No one seemed to give a damn and turned their attention to some one selling pretzels instead.

Then I woke up. .___.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

@Oz: uhh I hate it when you ask for help and people just ignore you or think your crazy T_T

My 5 second dream was me dancing in this:

I don't know what possesed me to have such a happy-go-lucky dream... O_O
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 pm

@Oz:

IKR!? I AM a creeper fangirl~ BDb and damn proud of it~ <3

LOL what a lovely dream you have there...but you can keep it. :3 -watches OzGil making out tape-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

@Will-

Cute song/vid~ x3

@Gil-

Thankfully I have copies of that tape for myself as well. :3

----

.....What's with all these GilxOz dreams lately?! Not that I'm complaining..

Last night I dreamed all the PH characters were having a prom in my church's parking lot. Oz was wearing this pretty ballgown (he was gorgeous. It really suited him) and Gil was wearing a tux. The rest of the dream they were dancing~
But why a parking lot of all places to have a prom?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:55 am

I dreamt about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle last night ;w; Can't really remember much but at the beginning of the dream, I was Fay and well =w=. just poking fun of Kurorin like usual. But later there's this very sad scene @__@ I think I was the little Yuui then. I was running towards Fay. He turned around and smiled such a beautiful smile ;w; and then he hugged me ;w; ;w; In my dream I was soooo happy ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next