Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Today was really boring.
In history we're learning about the French Revolution. I was making so many Hetalia references. It was really hard not to laugh. XD But I learn better that way! XD My 3rd period was boring. In Chem we're learning hard stuff. It was really aggravating. =_____=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm

@Will-

You're in for a treat with the French Revolution. It was my favorite event we learned about in my World History class. <3

The beheading was really gruesome, but one of the reasons I was so fascinated I guess. xD

Hetalia makes every history lesson an exciting story, huh?

----

Yesterday was aahoqb5oq5 all over the place.

My friend Kenna was having her 16th birthday at the largest Chuck E. Cheese in California. Grandma kindly took it upon herself to drive me up there since my mom and aunt came up with every excuse why they couldn't take me (it's a good hour and a half drive..). We were ten minutes late when we got there. The only thing was no one I knew was there. Including the birthday girl! I called her and she hadn't even left yet due to complications with her mom. =_=;;

I scoped out the area for a while to see what games they had ahead of time and worked up my strategy for tickets and other attractions. According to an online search, this particular Chuck E. Cheese was haunted. No joke. A few years ago a little girl fell off the third floor. That excited me and made up for that fact that they didn't have any tubes to climb in. Aren't they all supposed to have tubes? D:

Long story short, my grandma and I went to a Denny's across the road and waited for what seemed like forever. It took them 2 hours to arrive. It took a while to get the party started because her mom was having the guests do alot of the preparations. When I finally got those tokens in my clutches, it was a long night of debauchery. I felt like such a kid playing all of the games. :'D

Oh, and some little punk tried stealing my tokens when I set them down. ;;>_> I just glared at him and he gave them back. That'll teach him not to mess with my tokens. *hisss*

The party was a total blast and we all had fun. I got to hug Chuckee. Mmmmhm. You never know if there's a hot guy in that suit or not. xDDDD My friend loved the gift I got her (a legit Italy wig because she's been wanting one for a long time. I was squeezed to death afterwards. Awwe. ) . I won some cheap plastic shutter shades for myself and a friend who couldn't make it, and an awesome bendy straw for another friend. By the time we left it was 9. Party hard.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm

I got tickets for The Wall at Wrigley Field. It may not seem it, but I'm shitting my pants excited.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:19 am

@Oz + Will - If only I've absorbed quite a lot of Hetalia here...
(Unfortunately, due to what I see as a case of OCD, I haven't yet, because I want to see the original webcomic before seeing the manga and anime.)
@Cheshire: What's The Wall of Wrigley Field about?

I drew. And played IRPGs. And made a bungle that caused me to be too "drunk" in that one MMORPG. Then stalked dA, MSPA, Tumblr and various other sites. Then listened to some nice musics and blah, blah, blah...

This is such a productive vacation. /sarcasm

By the way, Volume 17 and Caucus Race 2 are coming SOON! -goes all fsjalplz (That needs to be an emoticon. IT REALLY DOES.)-

Also, shenanigans with Synthesia, to the point that I asked about a MIDI cord.
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

-casual double post-

Bar the fact that I finally downloaded Higurashi Kai and the first four arcs of Umineko (And played through the latter for some time), it was a pretty insignificant day.

Also, this piece of beauty is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my own wretched time of existence.

And. And. This comic. It'd be nice if there would be translates, but that doesn't stop feels at all... ;A;

(Yes, Caucus Race 2 illustrations are out! In LiveJournal! Really, though. What did that "penned sequel" bit mean? Either I am currently missing something, or I just misinterpret that statement completely.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 pm

@Oz: I think I missed the day when they were talking about the beheading stuff. Darn. XD
Haunted places are the best~ =3=
@Akkie: Lol I saw the first link on Tumblr. XDD

Last night I pulled an all nighter. I stayed up having a Bleach marathon. Whoop. XD
Suprisingly I'm not tired and my eyes didn't fall out, but I was really really hungry. And there's nothing in the fridge ;w;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm

@Akkie: I'm really excited for Caucus Race 2 to be translated as well x) What I've seen so far of it is absolutely gorgeous, and I imagine the stories are just as interesting.
@Will: Anime all nighter's are always tons of fun somehow. xD Usually consists in excessive fangirling in my case xD;;

So, nothing much has happened lately. I hung out with my crazy friends on Wednesday, but nothing else has really happened. Just lots of tumblr and writing, and reading, and otome games.
However, tomorrow I'm going to meet up with my one nerdy friend from school and someone I met on Tumblr who lives nearbye and eat at a Doctor Who themed fish and chips shop, so that's going to be fun/interesting. I hope all goes well..
I think for today though, I'm going to get some food together and huddle in my newly redone corner of my room (I put together some cushions on the ground, so now I have like a miniature bed thing over there.) and watch some anime, for a long amount of time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:22 am

@Will and Itera-

I like the way you guys think. Spending your evenings/ pulling all nighters for the soul purpose of watching anime and fangirling are very productive things to do. =w=

----

I haven't had the chance to update lately because I have no internet at my house. The worst part is my mom said we might never get it bad... *sob*

Today I didn't have to go to any of my classes. We had elections for president, speaker of the house, ect. at school and I was one of the delegates for the classes. I just stayed in the cafeteria all day voting on things. Oh! Every section represented a state and I got Arkansas. We found out the day before what our state was going to be, so I totally half assed it by wearing a white t-shirt and writing 'Arkansas' on it with ink. That and I wore a plaid shirt tied over and some boots. Seemed legit enough to get me in.

My friends noticed that I modeled my hair today after My Little Pony. Since they're bronies of course they'd noticed. xD I just thought it was a cute style. Since my hair is layered , some parts didn't stay in the pony-tail. Urgh.
At lunch we had a picnic outside and discussed things. We got on the topic of cosplay groups (just before the con we think of ideas that we can't finish by then). We came to a conclusion that some day soon we're doing MLP and that I'm nominated as Fluttershy. Apparently they think I'm alot like her and they kept pointing out quirks in my personality that remind them of her. She's adorable, so why not? *cough*Rarityisstillthebestpony*cough*
Then we got on the discussion of how we all met and first impressions. According to Milly, she thought I was going to be a total bitch at first glance. xDDDDDD D-do I give off that kind of impression...?

After school I visited my grammy's friend in the nursing home. I layed on her bed with her and watched Who Wants to be A Millionaire. I almost fell asleep because of how comfy I was~

Now let the leisurous weekend begin! After I finish a project that's well over due....mrrgghh...*procrastinates*

(I was thinking about making a separate blog on Tumblr dedicated to Shota Cat edits. Maybe that's what I'll do tih my weekend. )
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 am

@You guys: I don't do anime all-nighters much anymore, lately. Though, Umineko does help give some kind of sound novel all-nighter...
(I'm not at the scary parts yet. I wish to get there soon~)

After a day of derping around with PoMu30 and doodles, I decided to keep reading Umineko.

If only mom would let me finally sleep later... -always wanted to sleep 3AM without a care-

Today, I plan to draw two PoMu30 drawings again and Leo in Alice's clothes. Initially, I was gonna give him those shorts, but then, I noticed that in the whole of March, I never did anything crossdress-y, so... ;3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm

@Itera: Mmm I should do that. Put cushions all in a corner. I just have an uncomfortable flat pillow. ;w;
@Oz: DO IT DO IT!!! Make a separate blog for your Shota Cat edits! Those are so hilarious and I'm sure a lot of people on Tumblr would love it too. XD
@Akkie: When you're done with that drawing of Leo in Alice's clothes post it! XD

Today I woke up at 1 in the afternoon (I went to bed at 4AM last night. Derp.) and then spent an hour trying to get a wasp out of the house. My throat hurts from too much screaming. Yes. I was screaming the whole entire time trying to get that thing out of here. Then I decided to just vacuum it up. Hopefully it won't fly out the vacuum. Derp. =3=

And since it is April Fool's today.... I already got fooled. -sobbing- TRUST NOONE.

Later tonight I might pull another all nighter. This will be my last all nighter because I have Monday off and then I go back to school on Tuesday. UGGHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 am

@Oz: Please do make a Shota Cat blog 8D I would definitely follow it
@Akkie: You know I've been considering reading Umineko... maybe I should get around to doing that.
@Will: xDD; I was up till around 5:30 doing absolutely nothing for some reason and lucky you not having school tomorrow ;A;

So, my meetup went well yesterday, and the Doctor Who Fish and Chips place was great, and the food was really good. (Their Doctor Who menu was sort of really great. Especially the Fish Fingers and Custard which were surprisingly good) We had a good time geeking out, and fangirling, talking about cosplays and Sherlock and Doctor Who and anime... it was so much fun.
Stayed up till the early hours of the morning last night, trying to get a game on my laptop to work, but it didn't work, so I wasted maybe two hours doing that.
So..
tonight I probably won't get much sleep either, but I don't really mind. I'll probably watch a livestream of Third Star or something, then watch some anime, or find some otome games.
Just as long as I don't have to think about going to school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:58 am

@Itera: I had to download the visual novels in a certain website, though... (clue: search "erogedownload"). It seems to be pretty long... I haven't gotten to the fun witch parts yet... -read reads-
@Will: I've had it posted for a while now. You must've not noticed... here it is.

Two days ago, went to the mall with mom and relatives. Bought stuff like a ballpen with an eraser and erasable ink, and the Hunger Games pack. I wanted the Percy Jackson and the Olympians pack too, but it's unavailable. Bah...

Gonna take a while before I finally read the Hunger Games, though... -not done reading Sherlock; I'm a sucker for chronology and stuff, you see...-

Yesterday, not much happened, other than the fact that I went to church. And I drew this in light of dA's current prank. The cats need to have the day to themselves for at least a week!

And today, not much really has happened, other than the fact that I predicted the lack of PoMu30 pictures until tomorrow, in which I'll need to have to do five in one day.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

@Itera: Ohh nice! Fish fingers and custard. Sounds soooo good. *o*
@Akkie: Derp. XD Hahaha it's very cute! XD

I pulled another all nighter again having a Bleach marathon again. It was so much fun. It was so hard not to fangirl so loud. ;w;

Later, I got a call from my friend saying that she needed to go to a clinic and she wanted me to tag along. I thought someone close to her had an emergency or something, but nope. She thought she was pregnant. She talked about it and it was so awkward..... Really awkward... Yeah. o___o
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am

@Will: Thanks, much~

Yesterday and today lacked internet, so I spent the day derping around in SAI (No, really; I never get anything finished there, lately... :\) and reading Umineko. I've finally gone to EP2, which means that I'll be hearing dear Beatrice's ahaha.wav more often now~♥ Then, I went to the mall with mom and relatives and sis (yes, I have a sister who lives separately from us) and ate a whole piece of pizza. Granted, it wasn't that large, but still.

Today, I spent more of the day browsing the pictures I've saved (Note: My Pandora Hearts folder is about as large as some online games out there [which is, pretty large]), reading Umineko and doodling around.

... as this post can tell you, the internet's back. C:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

@Akkie:
Akkie wrote:
Today, I spent more of the day browsing the pictures I've saved (Note: My Pandora Hearts folder is about as large as some online games out there [which is, pretty large])
Daaannnnnnnggg. o___o I only have one online game on my computer and my computer can't hold anymore data. o__o (Or my computer is just really lame) XD

Today was meh.
I was spacing out a lot this morning and I left the house right when school started. Whoops. owo Also I was distracted by my puppies. They're just so dang cute! =w= History was extremely boring. In my study class I watched Bleach and Hetalia on my phone. It was fun~ Just that my teacher kept trolling around so I had to keep hiding my phone. XD In Chem I fell asleep again and then we were doing a group paper and my group wasn't focused so I said, "Screw you guys! I'm getting this done today, not at 12AM." XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Today was just blargh.
Fell asleep in 2 classes. Whoop. Later I'm going to pack to go to Kansas. So exciting... XD But I get to see my friend and I only see her like 3 times a year. XD So I might not be on here for a while. I added this site on my phone and I hope it will work, but typing on a touch screen is a pain so I might not be on as much and type as much. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am

Still no internet, but I had to update this at the nearest computer.

Today was our family Easter get together.

My cousins and I played Chubby Bunny which resulted in some very attractive pictures of myself and nearly gagging.

Then, being the stupid Gryffindor I am, volunteered to do the Cinnamon Challenge.

Dear lord. We have a video of it. Never again. Just, never again. D: I screamed, spat all over the place and hung my head in the sink. xD I dare you guys to try it.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

@Oz: Oh I've heard of the Cinnamon Challenge. Knowing me I'd probably die if I tried that. XD

Last week I went out of town and I had so much fun!~ The dog show was awesome too. We went out to dinner each night and the last night we went to Outback Steakhouse. And. Omg. IT WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD. (Yes it was my first time going there) XD I ate so unhealthy, but man it was worth it. =w=

Today was pretty boring.
We had to do an infomercial (I think that's what it's called) and since I was out of town I didn't know what was going on. I was just told to read the script and so I did. It seemed like my group hated me and I know why because I was gone. I kept trying to talk to them and ask questions before we presented, but they just ignored me. Thanks guys.

In math I fell asleep and my teacher didn't know what he was doing because he didn't have the stuff he was supposed to teach us. XDD And then later I went to the library to renew a really overdue book and I was ready for an overdue fee, but the librarian said it was ok because he knew the book I was reading was for my English class. Such a nice fella~ ;w;
Back to top Go down
Japanese Duck

Japanese Duck

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 am

O-Oh M-My... I've heard of the cinnamon challenge.

I believe it's quite d-dangerous... I'm far too cowardly to try such things anyways >// u //<
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

I'm on a laptop.

And I like to play Iji and procrastinate the stuff I'm supposed to do (OK not really). Then, there's reading the Umineko novel... -EP3 WOOO-

I guess those're the only things remarkable about my days now.,,
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:32 pm

@Akkie:
Akkie wrote:
I'm on a laptop.
I don't know why, but I'm dying of laughter when I read that.

Today was booooring.
In history we took notes and then I left early to do some ACT bubbling. It kept saying, "You are going to college." And those were the only choices. There was no, "I might go to college" or "I won't go to college" choices. o___o

During study we went to go watch Invisible Children. Oh god I had to hold in my tears so many times. That was so depressing I just wanted to go home after that. :/ (but I stayed eventually)

Chem was ok. Even though I missed a few days from that class I still got what was going on. Then we did a boring lab~
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Will of the Abyss wrote:
@Akkie:
Akkie wrote:
I'm on a laptop.
I don't know why, but I'm dying of laughter when I read that.
I kept hearing the amusing quote that is "I'm on a boat!", so...

So, today, after an embarrassing (though arousing) trip to the Pandora Hearts LJ Kink Meme, watching some episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, playing some Kingdom of Loathing and derping around in general as I await my parents' return from shopping, I finally got my own room!

Yessee, for most of my life in this here house (Which is half of my life), everyone slept in one bedroom. I mostly derped around there, too, so the study table (Which, ironically, I don't use very often for studying) and other stuff went there. Blah, blah, blah.

So, yeah. I finally got my own room. Admittedly, I only started actually wanting one some weeks ago... still got it only now because of the only-recently-bought air con.

And then, I resumed my derpy adventures in the net and my faily attempts of actually doing something cool on SAI after typing this little day updat.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm

@Akkie: Ohh lmao XDD
Having your own room is nice~ like for me I can secretly watch anime without my mom yelling at me =3=

Well I haven't updated in a while so...
On Sunday our family went out to eat at a buffet. OH HOW I MISS BUFFETS. The food there was heavenly~~ Especially the meat. We kind of ate too much though because my mom kept bringing meat over and they charge you extra if you have left over meat so we were forced to eat it even though we were so freakin full. =___= Oh well. It was worth it.

Yesterday, I was so tired so I skipped school and fell asleep for the whole day. =w=

Today was meh. My mood wasn't so great and I really wanted to go home. :/
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

@Will: Buffets ARE great! Though, how often do such feasts happen at home instead, for you guys?

Derping around in Pottermore (MirrorSnidget12562) and Kingdom of Loathing (ArleKaakun), then continued a tiny bit for that Tower of Heaven drawing and finally started the... PoMu drawing that was meant for April 2. (If I was a periodical, I'd have the worst schedule slips ever lol) That's pretty much the only thing interesting. Besides the fact that Retrace 72 raws are out, and the nice little infodump finally has a distraction away from it; THE PRESENT. I'd spoil more, but this isn't the thread for that, now is it?

Speaking of Pandora Hearts, because dad is a bit less busy, I nagged him into reading more Pandora Hearts with me. He finished the anime, but I had him start at Retrace 24 because ADAPTATIONS, y'know? Sadly, his eyes gave out after only three chapters...

Also, three days 'til school marks are given, and only one month and a half for herpa derping left. IT MUST LAST LONGER. -why do I procrastinate SO MUCH-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm

@Akkie: Not a lot. Unless friends are over we have a feast, but usually at home we barely have food. XDD
Hahahaha your dad is awesome!!! Did he like the anime? XD

Today was boring.
History we took notes and then watched a movie. Same ol' same ol'. Then we had to go to an assembly and that was boring too. Chem was boring, but I got to leave early because my sister had to go to work early so she had to pick me up. Blargh~
Now I'm going to play my MMORPG game~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next