Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Baskerville

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Pandora Head Quarters. (USA)

PostSubject: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:16 am

Okay, My Uncle. Right?
With me here?

Look, He always intentionality begs my Grandpa to take me to his house, because he doesn't trust me being at home only. I mean, "WTF." Ugh. I hate my life. *Hits her head on a Wall*

I mean, I'm Responsible enough right? I can do a lot of things! I can lock the doors, clean the dishes, water the garden, take the dog out to walk, and etc!

Someone just, just, I hate him right now. I'm really mad at my Uncle. I AM A WOMEN! LEAVE ME BE. He just really protected around me. He doesn't want perverts jumping in my house, and stuff. I told him I know a little bit of fighting moves. XD

But, Still. *Blooood drips down from head, from banging head on wall*

Ow. Wah! I'm alittle tick off here.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Bellamenia

avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed.

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:22 am

Haaaaaaa. Wooow. XD XD
What really ticks me off is that my mom always grounds me for duuumb reason.
It doesn't ticks me off, it kinda.. pisses me off. sorry for the bad word. >_>
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 22
Location : On earth

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 am

@ bella
haha my mom does that too but when i ask her to open the computer (she is really strict about that) she tells me "did you clean your room?" i tell her yes then she says : "uhh..uhh..well did you...take care of your little sister!"\
it irritates me because she doesn't tell me "no, you can't open the computer" instead she give me more chores...
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 33
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:46 am

Looking after mother in law who has dementia while looking after 2 nieces at the same time... that does not **** me off, but getting no thanks from the rest of the family, especially the sister... that does.
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 am

Christ, that's harsh. Hope your situation gets better, DLTN.

Struggling to get a job because of the classic "can't get job because I don't have experience, can't get experience because I can't get a job".
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 33
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Know that feeling too mate, Cant get work either because my experience is in security, but I am no longer licenced.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 23
Location : The CatBox

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Alice Bloody Black Rabbit wrote:
Okay, My Uncle. Right?
With me here?
Look, He always intentionality begs my Grandpa to take me to his house, because he doesn't trust me being at home only. I mean, "WTF." Ugh. I hate my life. *Hits her head on a Wall*
I mean, I'm Responsible enough right? I can do a lot of things! I can lock the doors, clean the dishes, water the garden, take the dog out to walk, and etc!
Someone just, just, I hate him right now. I'm really mad at my Uncle. I AM A WOMEN! LEAVE ME BE. He just really protected around me. He doesn't want perverts jumping in my house, and stuff. I told him I know a little bit of fighting moves. XD

Well, at least he wants to protect you and cares about you enough to want you to be safe. Especially if there's reason for perverts to be jumping into your house (bad area, pretty girl, etc.), I'd say you should thank him for clearly caring deeply about you, but gently explain that you're a big girl now and you need to learn independence. If it's a bad area, though, suck it up and just go to his house. You can work on your relationship with him then, and a bad area is a bad area. I'm two years older than you, have more than plenty of muscles from horse handling and working out, and masquerade as a boy most of the time, but if I were in a bad area, there's no doubt that I'd take someone up on an offer to not be alone.
And fighting moves don't really help unless you're fairly high leveled in a martial art or have an absurd amount of fighting experience, because they take practice and training to reliably be of effective use.

Personally, I'm irritated by people who expect me to be all lovey dovey to people who have made it quite clear that I have no right to exist.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
avatar

Posts : 4663
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Uk North East

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:02 pm

bullys
slutty girls
animal crulty
two boys at college
people flirting with me

that about it

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://pandoraheaven.forumotion.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod


Posts : 1645
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : United Kingdom, North East Engalnd

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Bullies
Animal Cruelty
People who keep endangered animals as pets
Racism
Sexism
People who are annoying
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 23
Location : The CatBox

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Chichiri wrote:
People who are annoying

AMEN to that... though... I think that kind of goes without saying... by a show of hands, who here likes annoying people?
*crickets*
... I thought so.
Anyways, I, and, I'm sure, everyone else, wholeheartedly agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod


Posts : 1645
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : United Kingdom, North East Engalnd

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I dont mean it offensisvly. I usually pretty calm, but theres been a really times when people have really teaseed me, being me and annoyed the heck out of me. I was ready to snap.

"Sits in corner"
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 33
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I seen someone give Chichiri a hard time at where we used to go... I didnt know her too well, but it was so obvious she was ****** off that it was downright painful to watch. Wanted to give her a hug, bless. But didnt want to get pepper sprayed either so... (whistles)

Quote :
people flirting with me

You... will not like me if we ever meet lol, I flirt with everyone... even the men.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 23
Location : The CatBox

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Chichiri wrote:
I dont mean it offensisvly. I usually pretty calm, but theres been a really times when people have really teaseed me, being me and annoyed the heck out of me. I was ready to snap.
Oh, I didn't mean to poke fun, it was just funny that you bothered mentioning annoying people. I thought that one was universal enough to go without saying. I totally agree... especially the kind that are annoying in a brainless way. We're lucky we don't have any ultra-ditzes on PH! ^_^
Though I think you meant it to underscore the bully thing... I've been made fun of too. It's not very much fun, especially when you've done nothing to deserve it.

ManOfMysteryDLTN wrote:
I flirt with everyone... even the men.
I DO THAT TOO! Well, with both sexes anyways. Though, that's not too odd for me. What IS odd, is that I'll be yelling at my laptop for malfunctioning, and people will pipe up and ask me if my skype date is sexy. oni031
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 33
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I dont think it's odd if you do it often eneough lol
Though being a victim of bullying myself (At work and School) I despise people who prey on those weaker than them. And I may be on about a totally different person than she means, but the guy who I saw annoying Chiri was an abnoxious c**k. He just would not leave a certain subject alone. I found myself worried that I had done something to offend her (If youknow me in person, I make some pretty sly comments and say things that are just plain wrong sometimes, but you can tell its all in good humour and not mean spirited... I think) but i think she "got me"
Back to top Go down
Leah

avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 pm

^ Ah, I'm kind of like that too... I'm not really a bully victim. I've never really been properly bullied, but when I used to walk to school quite late-ish I would always walk past boys (I live next to an all boys school) and they would make fun of me because I'm Asian. :/

But most of the time I ignore offensive comments because I don't really want to start a fight. I'm a really peaceful and calm person. XD I just really hate people that discriminate in general, even if they are little kids... > <;
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 33
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:26 pm

I used to get beaten up and lots of name calling at school, nothing was done about it... I got one of the ring leaders alone without his little gang and hospitalised him. Was almost kicked out of school for that one... Was left alone after that and labelled as the "crazy person" there. Prefered it that way, no more obnoxious gimps to deal with, but i digress...
Being made fun of for being asian is pretty lame on their part, It's not on...
I also rarely use violence (only in extreme cases, thank god thats rare) I like to think I'm calm but... I would say more level headed.
Back to top Go down
Leah

avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:51 pm

That's terrible! D: I actually don't understand how people can act this way. They should know that what they are doing is morally wrong. It's just, argh... I know that some like to bully others to "look good" but I just don't understand how and why.

Mhm. I'm kind of a pacifist, I don't like fights or arguments, everytime I am involved in one I try and stay out of it or try and resolve it as quick as possible. (Plus I don't like getting myself hurt, aha). It's quite rare to see me use violence and argue back because whenever I do I get really angry and my friends have to calm me down afterwards. I think it's because I hold in so many intense feelings and hide them with my calm aura and smiling face. XD
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 33
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 pm

We have a lot in common Smile
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 22
Location : California (USA)

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 am

Hmmm... something that ticks me off? When I'm occupied with something and my mom keeps calling me. I'll yell, "What?!" and she doesn't respond. The only way to get her to be quiet is to get up and see what she wants. Most of the time it will be something really stupid and she doesn't need me there at all. =___=;; *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 22
Location : On earth

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 am

@oz
hahah happens all the time she calls me and i tell her "what?!" then she doesn't respond or when i go to her she just tells me "oh never mind, it was nothing" ....-__-
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Pandora Head Quarters. (USA)

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am

The Cheshire Cat wrote:
Well, at least he wants to protect you and cares about you enough to want you to be safe. Especially if there's reason for perverts to be jumping into your house (bad area, pretty girl, etc.), I'd say you should thank him for clearly caring deeply about you, but gently explain that you're a big girl now and you need to learn independence. If it's a bad area, though, suck it up and just go to his house. You can work on your relationship with him then, and a bad area is a bad area. I'm two years older than you, have more than plenty of muscles from horse handling and working out, and masquerade as a boy most of the time, but if I were in a bad area, there's no doubt that I'd take someone up on an offer to not be alone.
And fighting moves don't really help unless you're fairly high leveled in a martial art or have an absurd amount of fighting experience, because they take practice and training to reliably be of effective use.

Yeah, your right. It's not a bad area though. He sometimes uses that excuse just to go get drunk at someone's party. Haha. I can't fight at all, only some boxing moves, just 10%, that's all. My image for that other forum, I don't usually dress like that. I'm mostly a anime nerd some baggy t-shirt, and some short shorts with bunny slippers reading a manga book minding my own business while drinking soymilk. That is when before I went to six flags with my friends. (I had to get ready and stuff.) So yeah. My uncle gave me money, so... I'm not kinda tick off now. I'm pretty hyper.

Things that tick me off:
Rebbeca Black having to be in a Katy Perry Music Video.
People Making fun of Justin Bieber. <3
Not wearing Uniforms at school.
My Mom.
People stalking me.
People flirting with me.
People throwing trash out of a car window.
The Mailman doesn't come on time.

Eh. that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
avatar

Posts : 2504
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 am

-When people stare for a long arse time at me
-Jealous b*tches
-When my mom calls but I don't answer, but when I call her she doesn't answer... XD It takes a few calls. XD
-Stupid stuff that happens in the music industry =_= Like anti-fans
-People who dress to show unnecessary stuff =_=
There's this girl that used to be in my Spanish class and she would always wear short shorts and a tanktop that NEVER covered her stomach. It wouldn't hurt to buy a size bigger does it? It's not that bad to go from XS to S. -_- Plus it doesn't fit the dress code at our school. I don't get why she doesn't get yelled at. =___=


Last edited by Will of the Abyss on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : (near) Chicago USA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 am

What ticks me off... people interrupting me when I'm reading. Especially to do chores/go to class/etc.
I know it's kinda selfish, but it really irritates the heck out of me when my parents ask me to, say, clean up the kitchen after a meal after I've already gone back to my book. I'll be fine if you say, "Come down and clean the kitchen in a minute!" or tell me before I've started my book, but if you say "Come down right now and clean the kitchen!" it'll make me really grumpy. I get back into my little book-world and then... BANG! I'm pulled out. That irritates me greatly. -sounds like whiny teenager- I know, I know, it's so selfish! I just dislike it. A lot. I'm bad with quickly transitioning from one thing to another, even when it's something I enjoy doing.

People who deride others for no apparent reason, or to complain about something miniscule.

People who complain about a problem without ever trying to fix it or asking for help.

Idiots on the internet. And I can't escape them. You know, the youtube commenters and the idiots on yahoo answers and- and- GAH.

Girls who dress like sluts, all short skirts and low-cut tops and tight clothes. Short skirt? Okay, fine. I can deal. Low top? Maybe it's an accident that your bra is showing. Tight clothes? Maybe you're recycling something from a time when you were shorter/skinnier/younger, All that plus more? EURGH.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod


Posts : 1645
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : United Kingdom, North East Engalnd

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 am

Bullies suck! Gosh they think they are so big and cool praying on innocent people who haven't done any harm to them
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Pandora Head Quarters. (USA)

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Whoa. My cousin she is 16 years old, and she already as like, 2 kids. ._.
I mean, it's great that she has two kids, nothing wrong with that. My mom doesn't want me to be like that. At least, thats what my cousin wants to live her life like that. I don't see her alot anyways, so it doesn't matter. I hate annoying people. Yah know? Annoying people who always bother you on Facebook and stuff. Like, Messaging. It's annoying, and they are being a nuisence. Every second, people bother me, I feel like "Sharon Beat Down" Time. Unstead of her Paper Fan, it is a Pillow. Haha. Everytime, I'm in the car with my mom. I like to pull my feet up on the seat, and hide my phone behind my legs, and text, and then, my mom (Horrible driver!) turns crazy, and someone flips her off, I flip them off too. LOL. Noone flips off my mom. XD Rhmm. So, then. I hate when people compare me to miley cyrus. I mean, I look nothing like her, and i'm not a fan of her at all. I'm sorry for the miley cyrus fans, but I'm not really around her type. I mean, I'm asian. See the differents? Oh, and other words. I like Selena Gomez better. I kinda look like her. Some way. Cough. Cough. I hate slutty girls too, I'm not one for sure. I haven't dated anyone for awhile. My first love was in 6th grade, and then he move. Haha. He was bossy anyways. I only dress like that cause it was hot outside. And the short shorts? It was my house. I just threw anything on me, that makes me comfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    

Back to top Go down
 
WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: