Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:11 am

@Oz:

My friends reaction was a looonngggg string of laughing and then a "OMG SO WRONG!"
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:47 am

@Gil-

Haha! XD I'm glad it gave her amusement.

-----

I wasn't on yesterday to post the night before last night's dream (I was grounded XD -shot- ) and it disturbed the hell out of me, so I'll post it.

I dreamed I was in Japan at a J-Rock festival with some friends from school. We were all looking around a gothic lolita store and I bought a dress. I wanted to get one of those cute little head dress things, but the owner wouldn't let me buy one. So we leave the store and my friend forces and Italy wig onto my head and tells me to go cosplay over in the parking lot. Upon doing so I see Germany, although his face is very feminine of that of a typical bishonen character in manga from the 80's. His eyelashes were all long and stuff...it was scary. He sees me, slings me over his shoulder and starts running down the highway with me saying "When we get to my house we're going to have extremely rough butt-smex and watch S&M/beastiality tapes! ". I start freaking out trying to convince him that I'm just cosplaying, but he won't listen. Then for some reason I started asking him if he knows where my hometown is. The last thing I remember of the dream is that when we arrive at the house, a giant ferret latches onto my face and eats my nose.

The weird thing is, the next day when I went to school my friend said she had a dream that Germany tried to kidnap and molest me, and this was before I told her about the dream. XDDDD Wtf?

Last night's dream was strange too. I have a feeling Draco might become a re-occuring thing. T__T

I dreamed I was at Hogwarts and I was wearing a Gryffindor uniform. I was walking down the hall when a bunch of Slytherin students start chasing after me. For most of the dream I was running until Draco starts throwing rocks at me and started laughing like Light Yagami. This some how summons Light and he starts throwing rocks at me as well. D8 It wasn't very plesant.
After that I woke up and went back to sleep and dreamed that I was in an airport and was about to get on my flight to go to Japan (maybe it a sign? <3 ). When I boarded the plane, it looked more like a cruise ship. I didn't really have anything to do, so I started to watch what seemed to be a random, bubbly shoujo anime. It turned out to be a hard core yuri five minutes in and I was going to turn it off, when my shonen-ai OC's appear in the show and push the girls out of the way and say they're going to take over the show. Once the piano appeared I was like "No! No! I know what's gonna happen next, oh god no!" and I was trying to exit the window out, but it wouldn't let me. They both started laughing at me and then they proceeded to throw rocks at me from the screen.

Later I dreamed I was at a grocery store with the S.O.S brigade and Haruhi made us all push her in the cart. The only good thing is I got to snuggle with Itsuki when we all got stuck out in the snow. ^///^ Teehee. <3

But seriously.....what the hell? Why so much rock throwing and abuse? *unloved*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 am

@Oz:

................................-dead x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-

OMFG @ GERMANY & ITALY AHAHAHAHAHA!!! XDDDD

LOL Draco again! God leave the poor girl alone.

oooo lucky girl snuggling Itsuki. xDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm

@Oz: pfffttt Germany and Italy. hahaahaha XDD
Slytherins...always bullying onion
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:38 am

I had a horrible dream last night. ;___; I think it might be a prediction.

Basically I dreamed there was a dance/ball/party thing my school was putting on, but all I had was an extremely outdated dress. I looked horrible and I had no date because everyone thought I was so hideous. Most of the dream I was pondering whether I should go or not and ended up crying after people started throwing rocks at me.

It sucked. But what's with all the rock throwing lately?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 am

ARGHH DAMNIT! >_< I had another nightmare about Draco, but I forgot what happened. I might have to add him the the stalker list if this continues.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 am

@Oz:

Might as well add him now. He's appeared 3 times. xDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 am

@Gil-

I'm adding him after I post this.He appeared again. o___o

-----

Alois returned to my dreams last night as well after his semi-long absence.

I dreamed some friends and I went to the theaters to see the FMA movie (oh how I wish they'd shown it in US theaters XD ). We were looking around for a place to sit and I realize there are a bunch of people from my school there. As we walk down a few rows my friend informs me that I'm blind now and she needs to find a seat for me. We walk all the way down to the front right next the the screen and pushes me down into a seat. The seat was already occupied by, oh my god guess who, freakin' Draco, and he gets all upset because I'm sitting on him and says he's going to tell his daddy dearest. His dad shows up as if on que, pushes me to the floor and starts whacking me with his cane. I hear a voice shout from afar, "Like, don't mess with my homegirl!" and I see Alois strutting down the stairs in his pink bikini with his walrus trailing behind, who was wearing Elton John glasses and a sparkly feather boa as I recall. They have an epic fight and in the end, the tranny wins. Draco asks me who he is and I tell him. Long story short Alois got a new customer (they asked me if I wanted to join them and I barfed up rainbows) and the walrus took the seat he left, leaving me sitting on the floor. I look at the other side of the theater and there are a bunch of seats left, but my friends say they're all full and I have to stay there. The rest of the dream my science teacher took over and started playing random parodies he made up. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 am

Quote :
I hear a voice shout from afar, "Like, don't mess with my homegirl!" and I see Alois strutting down the stairs in his pink bikini with his walrus trailing behind, who was wearing Elton John glasses and a sparkly feather boa as I recall.

.......................asjbskjdv AHAHAHAHA ROFLLLL OMG! xDDD

So your Alois's homegirl and the walrus has had a makeover. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm

@Oz: ......LOL XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:24 am

Well, I FINALLY had a good dream xD and it was my first one of PH ever!!! I had a dream that the entire PH cast was thrown into the real world~! =D But everyone was separated. I got lucky and Elliot was wandering around the area i was in at the time~<3 But for some reason i could understand him yet no one else could O_o So, When he saw me, he immediately mistook me for Sharon o___o So he ran up to me, grabbed me, and pulled me off to the side of the sidewalk lol. I think he asked me something like "Sharon, where are we?! Have you seen Leo?!" Of course, i was in shock at this time and could vaguely answer him, so out of pure excitement, my knees give out and i fall to the ground. Elliot panicked a little, but then he picked me up and brought me to the near by second cup and placed me in a chair. A waiter came and asked if we wanted anything, Elliot shook his head saying no, cause he's a smart cookie and knows that they cant understand him. yet oddly enough he could understand everyone else O_o So he turned towards me, and asked if i was feeling well enough to stand, he then extended a hand to help me up, i nodded and took his hand. At this point he still thinks im sharon btw. But either way, we walk down the street, then i tell him that im not Sharon, he looks at me funny, kinda backs away a bit, asks me what i did with the real Sharon, naturally i have no clue. but then after i say that, he realizes that its better to stick with someone that can actually understand him, so in a way, that would make me a translator for everyone else lol. But after that, i dont remember my dream....;A; but it started off nicely.....<3 ./////.
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 am

I've had a dream similar to that ^^ It was when I first strted the show, exept I landed in their world (thanks to Mokona Modeki ^^) and Sharon was throwing a christmas party (though this dream was in the middle of the summer) and I just walked around trying to get someone to tell me where i was. Finally Gil and Break explained everything, and then invited me to join them. Alice and I bondded through the magical power of meat ^^
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 am

....thats epic xD
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 am

I know right?? Yours is pretty epic too ^^
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:04 am

yay <3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:45 am

@Elliot-

Congratulations on your first PH dream! XD I'm glad it was a nice one~

------

Last night's dream was odd. None of my usual stalkers, but odd.

I dreamed I was at the Disney Store (<--might become a re-occuring location) and Mao Zedong was there (aka: a Chinese communist dude we learned about in Geography a month ago). He wouldn't let me buy sock garters and started trash talking Pocahontas. D;

Earlier in the dream there was this guy threatening me and my grandma over the phone if we didn't do his bidding. He said he would show the world all my old, embarrassing Gaia posts and kidnap my grandpa if we didn't drink his special banana juice. It tasted like crap. Later on I was being held hostage at the top of a water fall and he pushes me off the cliff and as I'm falling, some one catches me mid-air and flies me back down to the ground.

That's all I remember. XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 am

@Oz: LOL mao zedong! funny enough, i have a friend who has this dog, and is very violent towards new comers. well, my friends and I went over to her place once, my one friend said to the dog "I know mao zedong" and the dog started acting all friendly to him! my friend is chinese btw)

LOL Thats......hilarious! Banana juice......lol xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:06 am

@Oz:

.....thatw as odd. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:55 am

@Elliot-

Haha! XD How weird.

@Gil-

Indeed it was.

-------

Last night's dream made me afraid of Lizzy, 10x more afraid of Russia...and hair straighteners.

I dreamed I was at a bar...except it wasn't an alcoholic bar or a bar in itself. Instead of drinks they had sweets and they would come down from a conveyor belt to where you were sitting. It was weird and hard to describe. I was sitting there eating sweets when Ciel appears and starts talking to me about random crap. He says that Madam Red is going to join us soon then tells me that Lizzy's birthday is coming up in a few days and asks me what he should do about it. I suggest we push her down a ditch of 'kawaii-ness' and leave her there, he agrees and gets Sebastian to make the preparations. I laugh a bit and turn around to see her with a crazed look on her face holding a hair straightener in her hand. She says she's going to make me cute why laughing maniacally and clamps the straightener down on my nose giving me a third degree burn, then doing the same to my ears. Ciel tries to make her stop, but it's no use and she starts clamping it down on my hands. I hear some one yell from the back of the room, "You have to go find Russia before it's too late!" and in my dream I knew where he lived. I rushed out of there and went to my old apartment from a few years ago and upon entering I see...horrible things. Horrible, horrible things. Let's just say he's one sick bastard. XD

I don't remember the rest other than trying to play one of those crane machines,but losing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 am

@Oz:

Can you tell me in a private message wtf Russia was doing? xDD (and if i was in any way involved). xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 pm

@Oz: ahahahah I love how Ciel agrees XDDD
ugh I hate getting burnt by my straightner. And using it as a weapon is even worse.. D:
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:41 am

@Will-

One time while my cousin was straightening my hair she got my ear. XD It hurt like hell.

-----

I can't remember last night's dream other than it sucked. I need help influencing them so I'll have better ones. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:08 am

@Oz:

How about me? I can help you influence them easily. 8D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:36 am

@Gil-

.......Anyone except for you. XD When you influence them they're always horrible.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:50 am

@Oz:...ouch, poor gilbert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next