Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 am

Kagiri was peacefully sleeping, for the first time in years Kiharu noticed
---
Snow sniffs, nodding, holding onto Gareki

Ngu pulled out something, handing it to Gareki "the dress she's wearing isn't good enough, here, this one will do for a bit." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 am

Kiharu: he looks alot happier he hasn't smiled like that in along time or slept peacfully in ages

Kazumi: so since your staying with us will you explain why you attacked us

Myuu: yeah i want to know that too you beat me up

Kiharu: (expalins everything) so yeah if we didn't do what we did Uro would of feed us and treat us good, but if we did anuthing naughty he's punish us which he's done

Kazumi: I see so Kagiri protected you and saved Myuu

Kiharu: (eats) and i havn't eatten in days thank you for the food
-------------------
Gareki: (changes snow clothes) there we got, you mother is going to be so happy that we have you back
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:16 am

Kagiri curls up slightly, looking like a cute puppy
---
Snow clings to Gareki

Ngu smiled

A sheep walked into the room, followed by Yotaka
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:23 am

Myuu: (lies back in bed and watches Kagiri before going to sleep)

Yogi: I'll stay and watch Myuu Akari if you want to go for a break

Akari: Yeah I'd like that I need to check something I got a messege on my phone that Snow has been found (Walks off)

Kazumi: (sits with Kiharu) Listen since your staying with us lets put everything that happen behind us and get along ok it's very clear those two are going to end up dating at some point

Kiharu: yeah thats the werid thing us Vargua's don't feel love yet, Kagiri was crying in his room earlier after going aginst Uro and saving Myuu, he really likes her I can tell

Kazumi: maybe he his good side is till with him
-------------------
Yotaka: Gareki am sorry about earlier, Tsukitchi told me everything

Gareki: Don't worry about it, I told before about you losing your memories, all that counts is that your still alive
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Kagiri looked almost like a cute little kitten
---
The sheep sat by the bed

Ngu made some room so Yotaka could sit on the bed also
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Yotaka: so care to tell me my past Ngu and Gareki i was told you guys knew me as a child well gareki lived with me so i was told

Gareki: yeah your older sister Tsubaki found me and adopted me into the family, Tsubaki was murdered when you were 8 years old

Yotaka: so I had an older sister too
------------------------
Kiharu: maybe,, we never wanted to work for Mr Uro, it just happened you know, our parents sold us to him for unknown reasons

Kazumi: I can't help but feel sorry for you both, can I ask what is up with that feather boa are you gau or something

Kiharu: I used to be, me and Kagiri used to be an item at one point but it didn't work out he found me annoying and i was getting sick of how he was always playing his silly games, so we broke up and remained as friends we never did the do or anything, but Kagiri I think he's in love with that girl now

Kazumi: I have no idea what he sees in my sister, shes very childish for her age

Yogi: she take after me thats why honey

Kazumi: don't call me that dad (glares at yogi)

Myuu: (sleeping)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Ngu stays silent, she really didn't know much about the three besides the few times they met
---
Kagiri winces slightly, waking up "...kiharu?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Yotaka: (looks over at Tsubame sleeping) huh so i was in love with my own sister it's hard to believe

Akari walks in

Akari: Gareki am here to check over snow just to make sure shes going to be ok

Gareki: OK Akari

-----------
Kiharu: Yes Kagiri

Myuu wakes up

Myuu: Daddy am hungry

Yogi: I got you cake here try and not eat them all in one go now

Myuu: I'll try (Eats cakes)

Kazumi: honestly shes 16 years old and still hasn't learned her lesson about eatting too much cake, I can't believe where twins)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Snow started to shake more, even crying
---
Kagiri holds up his arms "h...hug?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Akari: it's ok i won't hurt you i just need to see what your health is like then Your dad will have to give you a bath

Yotaka: (looking over at Tsubame still trying to remember her)
-------------------------
Kiharu: alright dude (goes over hugging Kagiri) how are you feeling (breaks the hug) are you ready for your food

Myuu: Cake is soooo Yummy

Kazumi: Myuu your gonna make your self ill again

Yogi: and you ate all the cake again

Myuu: I was hungry, do you have any more

Yogi: no you ate the last of it

Kazumi: Kiharu, Kagiri try and igore my stupid sister ok shes making her self ill

Kiharu: well shes looking abit on the pale side again
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Snow cries "b-but your gonna use me for an experiment!"
---
Kagiri nods "better..." he wanted to keep the hug going, he needed a long hug right now
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Akari: (shakes his head) I promise i won't be doing that I just need to make sure your going to be ok, your save here

Gareki: He's a good person Snow, he helps people get better he don't experment on anyone but varuga's
------------------
Myuu: I am still hungry daddy, oh yeah my candy is here (eats a load of candy's)

Kazumi: (sits with Kiharu and Kagiri) I don't know her, so Kagiri best if you try and eat something, Kiharu told us how you both havn't eatten in three days

Yogi: Myuu, if your really that hungry i can get you dinner sweets is going to make you sick
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Snow cries more, Ngu leaned forward "hey Snow, how about I ask the old man doctor here to do the exam on me too, to show you he won't hurt you." Snow nods to that
---
Kiharu looks at Kazumi "K-Kiharu needs to eat more then me..." he looked away from the two
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Kiharu: I've eatten all ready dude and am full are you sure you don't want to eat, that girl you like her dad got us this food

Kazumi: what i want to know is what do you see in my sister, oh grate i knew that was gonna happen

Myuu throws up all over Yogi

Myuu: am so sorry daddy, am sorry

Yogi: Myuu no more sweet and get some sleep, Kazumi, Kiharu watch Myuu for me (goes to change and have a shower)

Kazumi: do you still like her now Kagiri, shes so stupid

Myuu: (sits there crying she felt terrible)

Kiharu: That is pretty pathetic, but Kagiri is twice as bad Kazumi he eats loads of sweet stuff too when he gets the chance I'll tells you a story in a minute
----------------------
Akari: yeah i'll check you over to Ngu if it's going to help he, ok i'll do you first ngu (checks Ngu over)

Gareki: see he's very gentle Snow

Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Kagiri pouts, punching Kiharu weakly, he takes the food and slowly eats it, after about half of it is ate, he looks at Kiharu "I guess you told her we used to date...?"
---
Ngu smiled at Snow

Snow turned slightly, looking at Akari "o...okay..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Kazumi: Yeah he told me, I asked him if he was gay as he wears a pink feather boa and thats when he told me

Myuu: I want to hear the story

Kazumi: you, go back to sleep Myuu

Myuu: can I listen to the story I want to hear more about our new friends

Kazumi: fine then your going to get some rest

Kiharu: ok heres we go (starts to tell the story flash back will start in next post)
-----------------------
Akari: your in perfect health Ngu (goes over to snow and checks her over he could tell she was scared) well done Snow, your in perfect health there seems to be no varuga cells in you, for being brave here (hands Snow a lollypop)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Snow blinks, taking the lollipop confused

Ngu giggles, helping Snow with the lollipop
---
Kagiri looked at Kiharu, they had been sleeping in the same room since they stayed at Uro's mansion, Rie-neechan had been gone for so long and so had the red haired girl he saw like a sister. He leaned forward and tapped Kiharu on the face, waiting for the sleeping boy to wake up "k-kiharu I need to tell you something important..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Akari: Guess this is the first time you've had sweets Snow

Gareki: of course it's her first time having them

Yotaka: why can't i remember (breaks down crying)
----------------------------
Kiharu looked at Kagiri "What would you like to tell me" he yawns while strenching his arms out
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Ngu goes over to Yotaka and hugs him "there there! don't cry!" she smiled, trying to cheer up Yotaka
---
Kagiri blushed a deep red, he looked at Kiharu "...I..." he looked down, blushing deeper, before leaning forward, and closing his eyes "I REALLY LIKE YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Yotaka: am trying to remember but I can't (Still crying)

Gareki: I have to say this is the first time i've seen Yotaka cry, no wait never mind he cried with happiness when Hirato killed his Varuga side
---------------------------
Kiharu blinked and his face turned red "I like you to dudeI liked that girl we meet a few years back too, but I had a crush on her because she looked like you dude" Kiharu turns his head away in case Kagiri wasn't happy with that reponse
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:16 am

Ngu hugged Yotaka tightly
---
Kagiri blushed slightly "s-so... c-could we become bo-boyfriends?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Gareki: (shakes Tsubame awake) Tsubame am worried about Yotaka I've never seen him cry like this

Yotaka: I'm a terrible person what can't i remember, why did i forget, Gareki please just shoot me

Gareki: I will not shoot you Yotaka, You will remember one day, for now just start over like Yogi did, Yogi doesn't remember his past or family either so your not alone
------------------------
Kiharu turns bright red "sure thing dude after all we only have each other any ways, Uro won't let us meet anyone else" Kiss Kagiri on the top of his head
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Tsubame wakes up, looking at Yotaka, she hugged him tightly
---
Kagiri blushed a deeper red, if that was possible which it seemed to be. He hugged Kiharu and kissed the boy on the cheek, feeling happier
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Yotaka: (Still crying) but i want to remember Gareki

Gareki: Tsubame what are we to do with himhe's really starting to have me worried

Akari: Yotaka you will slowly remember, Even Yogi has started to remember some things, he came to me the other day that he kept seeing too kids in his dreams he decriped them to me and i told him he was dreaming about his past and he had to learn for himself who the kids are
-------------------------
"well should get going Mr Uro will kill us if he finds us slacking off" Kiharu gets up picking a photo up of him and Kagiri with Ruby and Rie from years ago and puts it in his pocket
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Tsubame held Yotaka close "Don't worry about how long it takes. we'll stay by you!"
---
Kagiri nods, getting up, he kissed Kiharu's cheek, before going onto his job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next