Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Yotaka: (cries himself a sleep on Tsubames chest)

Gareki: Hope he's going to be ok, so Snow ready for you bath, we need to get all this lab stuff off you
-----------------------
end of flash back

Kiharu: then three days later we broke up

Kazumi: did you do the do

Kiharu: no we didn't

Myuu: so your noth together any more

Kiharu: no where not where staying as best friends anyways i have my eyes on your hot sister

Kazumi: not a chance, Myuu am gonna have you change (takes Myuu into the medical room toilets and carrys a bag with her)

Myuu: do i have to change

Kazumi: Yes, you got puke on your onesie and it's time to get rid of the sports bra if you want to look your best for Kagiri

Kiharu: Dude do you think if I asked again, Kazumi would go out with me
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Kagiri groaned "no." he put the food down, he lied down, curling into a ball "..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Myuu: I don't want to wear a bra big sister i don't like my chest i want to be flat

Kazumi: but Kagiri will like you even more if you didn't hide them, Kiharu all ready thinks your flat like cardboard

Myuu: why do you have a am recorder with you

Kazumi: it's just well there (helps myuu put the nyanperona bra on)
-------------------------
Kiharu: awww but shes sooo hot, she defo way hotter then her sister, her sister is just some flat chested freak
----------------------
Gareki: (takes Snows clothes off and puts her in the bath) this will make you nice and clean snow (helps and teaches snow how to have a bath)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Kagiri kicked Kiharu "shut up... she's cute... and she doesn't need breasts for people to fall in love with her..."
---
Ngu helped Tsubame put Yotaka on the bed, letting the two fall asleep hugging each other
---
Snow nods, slightly scared
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Myuu comes back sitting on the bed near Kagiri

Kiharu: woah since when did you have breats

Kazumi: shes always had them, she wore this to keep them flat (throws the sports bra at Kiharu) anyways i had to make her change she had puke on her pjs

Myuu: am sorry i just really like cake (cover her chest with the blanket as she was embrassed)
---------------------------------
Gareki: (washes Snows hair and then lets her out the tub and drys her off getting dressed) this is a fresh start for you now ok, all that lab dirt is gone, is there anything you would like to do for your new start on life
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Kagiri pouts slightly, before hugging Myuu "You're still cute."
---
Snow hugs Gareki tightly "I... I wanna see flowers..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Myuu: i'm really really embrassed by them

Kiharu: so Kazumi will you go on a date with me

Kazumi: no i won't, but maybe i will change my mind if you do the do with Kagiri, I always wanted to know how boys do it together, then i'll go on a date with you, Kagiri can have my sister and a bunch of rare circus items

Myuu: ehhhhh Kazumi please leave Kagiri out of this I really like him alot

Kazumi: well it's no deal sorry guys

Kiharu: I'LL DO IT
---------------------------
Gareki: well we have a green house here on the ship, i'll take you too it, maybe Jiki will be there today, he grows alot of flowers

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Kagiri blinks "n-no way! I-i'm still recovering..."
---
Snow hugs Gareki, smiling
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Myuu: Kazumi please don't make them

Kazumi: too late now if he backs out no date anys Kagiri let Kiharu do all the work

Myuu: I don't like this

Kiharu: well you heard the girl dude (picks Kagiri up putting him back on the bed and kisses him)

Myuu: I can't watch this I can't watch this

Kazumi: good boy (pulls camera out and films)

Kiharu: puts his hand down Kagiri's pants O.o

Kazumi: Nice

Myuu: (eyes go wides and she throws the cover over her head shaking and puts a lollypop in her mouth to help stay calm)
------------------------------
Gareki: (walks down the hall way with snow and see's ngu coming out the room) ngu want to join us to look at Jiki's plants
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Kagiri covers his mouth, he didn't want to make any sounds
---
Ngu shook her head "its fine."

Snow held onto Gareki's arm
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Kazumi watches as the clothes disapears while filming

Kazumi: hate to say it Kiharu but Kagiri is way bigger then you are who would want to date a guy like you with a small manhood but a deal a deal (continues filming)

Myuu: (can hear whats going on but continues hiding while eatting her looy to calm down her nervs)
----------------------
Gareki: ok well you will know where to find us, (takes Snow into Jiki's greenhouse)

Jiki: ah Gareki what bring you hear

Gareki: Snows wants to see the flowers you grow

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Snow looks at the flowers, her eyes sparkling
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Jiki: you like the flowers miss snow

Gareki: (looks at his daughter while smilieing he couldn't wait till Nai saw Snow was back)
-----------------------
Kiharu: am almost done

Kazumi: so thats how two men do the do

Myuu: (shaking under the blanket she had finished her lolly off before)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Snow nods "I-I've never seen them before but I've read about them!"
---
Nai woke up, rubbing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Kiharu: done ok as promise you go on a date with me, i just gave Kagiri my virginty there so you owe me hot stuff (puts his clothes on)

Kazumi: yeah a deal is a deal (puts the camera away would of been more fun if Kagiri called out your name instead of Myuu's guess he's really into her

Kiharu: ok lets go, and sorry dude (pulls a blanket over Kagiri
----------------------
Gareki: so it's your first time seeing them up close

Jiki: if you want snow I can teach you myself on how to grow plants, we can grow a few together
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Kagiri looks at Myuu "I-i'm sorry... I-I only love you!" he hugs her close
---
Snow nods happily "please!"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Myuu: (removes the blanket off her head and hugs onto a naked Kagiri) I can't believe my sister forced Kiharu to do that to you, I felt my heart breaking I just couldn't watch so i hid (just realzed hes still named and breaks away from the hug while covering her face she didn't really see anything as he was wearing a blanket) I, I really like you alot Kagiri i forgive you on what happened, if you want to wash off theres a shower in that room
--------------------------------
Jiki: then I'll teach you ok

Gareki: (spots nai coming in) Nai Ngu found our daughter
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:08 am

Kagiri looks at her "would... you like to join me?" he blushed
---
Snow hugs Jiki

Nai's eyes widen
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 am

Myuu: ehhhhh You really want me to shower with you. (blushing bright red) sure of course I will I need a wash anyways after being sick earlier (climbs out of the bed and goes in the bathroom with Kagiri)
------------------------------------------------
Jiki: your a good girl, am happy there is someone else who likes flowers

Gareki: Ngu found her in a lab, shes in perfect health but we have to do what we can to help her move on
---------------
Kiharu: so order anything you want am paying

Kazumi: Ok, so what is it that you like about me

Kiharu: I find you really pretty, and well i just like you i feel happy when am around you

Kazumi; (tries to hide the blush) i see , we'll i'll have a hot chocolate, you know you didn't have to sleep with Kagiri earlier I would of gone out with you either way

Kiharu: really so i did that for nothing, never mind i wonder what Kagiri is doing now we kinda just left him alone with your sister

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 am

Snow blushed "t-teach me about the flowers!"

Nai started to cry
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Jiki: sure, well this flower here is the snow lilly

Gareki: (pulls nai into a hug) at least she safe now
------------------------
Kiharu: maybe we shouldn't of left them alone they were both still recovering after all

Kazumi: They'll be fine besides they have the chance to get to know each other, my sister really likes Kagiri, shes never liked someone this much before

Kiharu: and it's clear Kagiri likes Myuu, did you hear him earlier he was sopost to moan out my name but no he moaned out Myuu's name

Kazumi: yes I heard you don't have to explain it to me, through i still think you should of helped Kagiri before we left, you never helped him to you know

Kiharu: oh yeah I doesn't matter he can do that himself or your Sister can help him

Kazumi: (glares at Kiharu)
----------------------------
Yotaka: (wakes up) am thirsty (spots a bottle of wine on the table, Yotaka gets up grabing the wine thinking it's juice and drinks it)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Nai nods, kissing Gareki "I-i'm so happy..."

Snow nods, listening to Jiki's every word
---
Tsubame was asleep
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Gareki: me too Nai

Jiki: this here is the blue rose, it's a very rare plant
---------------------
Kiharu: (orders the drinks and comes back) anyways back to us Forget about Kagiri for now, I want to get to know you

Kazumi: fine, I work for Circus as much as I don't want to fight, both my parents are men, I have a childish twin sister, I like cats

Kiharu: (listens)
-------------------------
Akari: (walks in the medical room with Yogi) the place is a mess where is everyone

Yogi: I saw Kiharu and Kazumi go out earlier (cleans up Myuu's mess from earlier)

Akari: so where is Myuu and that Varuga

Yogi: I don't know

Akari: well find them after you cleaned they should be both in bed getting better
--------------------------
Yotaka: (drinks wine he was feeling alittle dizzy and got the hic ups)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Snow looks at him "it must be precious..." she moved a strand of her hair back
---
Tsubame wakes up "Yotaka?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Jiki: it is alot of the flowers i grown in here are very rare

Gareki: we have to do all we can to keep Snows mind off her past so far she really like's Jiki's flowers
---------------------
Kazumi: enough about me tell me about you now

Kiharu: well my parent's sold me when i was 7 years old, I like Roast Chicken

Kazumi: (listens)
-----------------------
Yotaka: It's hot (unzips his jacket and pants and takes them off all he was wearing was his undewrwear and a tshirt, Yotaka walks over to Tsubame and falls over landing ontop of her) Sorry, wow I never saw it before but your really cute (kisses Tsubame deeply) (we won't hear from them for awhile)
-----------------
Yogi: I changed Myuu's covers for her getting back, I found aload of sweet under her blanket

Akari: I think Myuu can go back to her own for in about two days, what i want to know whats going on with this bed what is these stains (Takes the covers off the bed as he changes it)

Yogi: Whats Kazumi's cam recorder doing her (picks the cam up and presses play, Yogi's face turns pale) Akari those stains are from this (shows akari the video)

Akari: am going to have words with Kazumi, Yogi make sure no one sees that video understand me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next